Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Changed people (private)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was walking around town. He noticed how everything seemed different to him. Nothing was the same as it was before, when he walked through these streets eight months ago.

Just like him. He went through a big change once he has decided to come back from isolation, a change that he was not proud of. But now. He has changed once again. This time. He was looking towards the future of the Leaf. And all the people that live in it.

First off, is one of the people who he accidentally pissed off. She might have made him mad, but it was his own fault for not controlling his evil self and trying to take back his body.

He walked around, wondering where the woman with the sword was. He needed to apologise to her.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As always with her sword sheathed by her side with one hand resting on it's grip. What was different about her appearence however was that she was today she was wearing a fully red jumpsuit as she was on her way to do her daily training. Yet on the tracksuits pants were the same talismans to be found as on her usual pair of pants. Walking down the streets of Konoha village she seemed to be in a rather careless mood today, paying attention to whatever semed ntersting to her mind, at one point halting infront of a mask shop, thinking about how she would look wraring one.

She had, unlike Ziren, no intention to find a specific person, her goal really being getting some training in. At the end it still so happened that they would find each other with Rui's gaze shifting from a wooden statue infront of a shop, to Ziren on the street when she turned her head to finally notice him. Her mostly expressionless Face didn't change, as she just kept staring at him, her hand still resting on her sword's grip, unmoving. To her he looked like he had something to say, so she slightly tilted her head, expecting another round of stupidity, but this time she was completely ready to get on him if he were to try anything funny. She could feel how her sword wanted her to cut him this time. It was a rare bloodlust that Ziren would not be able to feel.

wc training: 253

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren could see the mistrust in the women's eyes. He out his hands up. As if in surrender. He doesn't want to escalate the situation.

"Hey, I'm just here to talk.
To say sorry for my behavior a week ago. It was unacceptable of what I did, and I should have thought about what I said.

He could hear her blood flowing. And it was heard to discern her emotions. But here he was.

He sighed. "While I very much do have a split personality, and been having a hard time controlling my blood line, I've changed from the person that I was before
The other me is still within my mind. But it knows that if it causes trouble, that I will erase it."
Even as he said that, it felt weird. He hasn't heard anything from his evil self for a while. It kind of unsettled him. Thinking that it might be making some twisted plans.

But he had other matters to deal with. "I'm not asking for forgiveness, but I am asking if we can just start over. On a new clean state.

Hey reached out his hand to shake. "Hi. I'm Chigokai Ziren. Or just Ziren."

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He talked as he should. Explaining himself he even showed that he was harmless, a gesture she herself would never use. Atleast he sounded honest, a thing that was hard to prove to her that he really was, maybe he was just a good actor. Whatever the thing was, she herself saw it as normal to give others a second chance, no matter how much her blade lusted after blood. Her hand slightly tightening around the end of her blade she kept standing on the spot in a serious and strong kind of manner, it was obvious that she was taking this serious, not disrespecting the boy, but listening to him. "I think everybody deserves a second chance, especially if they made a mistake or had no choice over their failure." She kept her eyes on him, but was not extending her own hand to shake his. She continued speaking however, "But I also think that you will have to prove yourself. For one that you really are serious, but also that you actually have that second personality of yours under control." She stayed completely calm, but pulled her blade just a little out of it's sheath so that the sakura colored blade, perfectly maintained as it was, sparkled in the reflected sunlight. "Otherwise, if you are trying to play me, we can continue where we left of last time."

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He sighed. At least she was willing to talk. He put his hands down. He stayed where he was, noticing that her hand was still on her sword.

"Thank you. I have stopped being a knocked head and started to listen to reason. Now a days I've been thinking more than acting. For before, my actions without thought were the sole reasons for why I got in trouble."

He then thought about the her asking how would he prove that he has his split personality under control. And he knew the answer. "I have my split personality under control by threatening it's existence. You see, it might sound crazy and stupid, but I fought my other self, inside my own mind. And won. And after that has happened, I gave him one last chance. And if he ruins my life, then I erase him from existence. He will be no more if he makes me mess up."

He then seen the gleam of the sword metal. Ziren sighed. He wanted to say something, but knew better than to piss her off. Even if he beats her, it still wouldn't change for the fact that she would probably hate him even more. So he let her do her own threatening thing and asked, "So. How about we go eat. I'm starving. I'll pay for the food if you don't mind. Think of it as me paying you back for disrespecting you."

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing as he had no intention to get closer to her she let her sword slide back into it's sheath with a low clicking sound. "I think there is nothing wrong with acting on an emotion, not everything will be explained with logic, but it has to have the right intention. Alas, if you're not able to rely on what you heart tells you, thinking it through might be better for you." She realized she was being harsh on him, but right now she was surpressing the feelings she had since comming to the village, which inclued a lot of frustration, which, to her credit, she did a good job holding hersef back right now. She had to raise an eyebrow though as Ziren told her about how he handled his split personality. "And here I thought you would be serious. Why would you wait for the other you to ruin your life before getting rid of him? If you want to live a good life you should always have a strong mind supporting a strong body. What if your other self not only ruins your life, but also others lifes?" Now she was starting to get a little angry with him, he wouldn't need to be able to read her bloodflow to see that on her face. "I'm sorry, but I can't accept your offer even if it is in good will. You don't owe me anything and I don't want to owe you anything. And before you say you don't expect anything from me, I can't accept that either, we are not even close to being friends or the like." She was being a bit complicated, especially since she was really believing in honor and pride so much - it was ingrained to her.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened as the woman spoke. He nodded as to agree what she said in the first part.

"I totally agree with you.
Growing up, I never had a father figure, or anyone for that matter to tell me about emotions and how they tie into my own morals. Sometimes I show too much emotion. Sometimes too little. That's why I always got into trouble back then. And now. Here I am, thinking of the logical part of things."

Then she talked about his split personality. Of how he made a mistake keeping it, letting it off with a warning. Ziren waited for his other self to be made known, but still silence. What was happening?

"I have thought about getting rid of it, I really have. But I also want to prove to it that I don't have to stoop down to its own level of wickedness to show it that I can become strong. That I can change who I am without giving into the blood lust that my clan is so infamous for. That, and it all takes a lot in pride and self preservation. I threaten that,
and it won't do any bad. But know that you have brought this up to me, I will look into this, see if there's a way that I can permanently get rid of the evil being inside me."

Then she went on about not owing anything and whatnot. He smiled. At least she had honor and pride. Enough to want to do the right things.

"I understand that you probably don't ever want to be friends with someone like me, but here me out. I owe the Leaf and all of the people in it one way or another. They took me in. People helped me find out who I was. They healed my wounds,
accepted me for who I am. And you. I owe you because you taught me humility. Even though that probably wasn't your intention, it taught me a valuable lesson. You taught me that I cant just judge a book by its cover. Now. My offer of owing you still stands. And it will stand for until my debt to you is paid."

He stood there, brushing his hair out of his face as wind blown it into his face. He looked at her calmly.

Kishinami Kou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You're trying to be logical, she thought, listening to his explanations. It was not uncommon for people to grow up with only part of their family, or none at all, be they dead or just sperated for whatever reason. For Rui, it had been better to seperate from her family as it had helped her grow to who she was today. She took a deep breath as she listened to his further words but that ended in a sigh as she could see what he was on about, but she herself saw things different. "I think there is nothing wrong in eliminating this side of you. It is not 'stooping' down to it's level, you are doing everything a favor in sparing them from even the possibility of something bad happening. I understand if it is different for you since it is a part of you, maybe you are scared of what will happen to you. As I see it anyways, the less evil and problems there are, the better for everyone. If you believe you can lock that personality up inside you forever, then try but I'll be the first person to cut your arms off should you loose yourself." She turned around, showing him her back as she walked a few feet away from him before turning her head to look at him over her shoulder. "Again, I don't want to go out to grab food with you right now. Prove yourself as someone usefull to the village instead of a danger to it. Or don't, but if you want to make friends, even if it is not me, you'll see that making decisions will define who you are. Your personality is something you should be clear about. Come back to me when you know what you want." She sounded a bit mean or arrogant, but she only said those things to help him, she didn't really dislike him that much anymore, but she wanted to test him aswell as help him. Turning her head forward again, she walked away only saying goodbye with a handwave over the shoulder.

[Topic Left]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the woman finished talking, Ziren thought about what she meant, was trying to say. If course he was scared of what could happen if he potentially eliminates his other self permanently. When they last fought, it ended up with Ziren almost dying from physical damages impossible to get even from over using his blood powers. But don't get him wrong. There are things he does fear, but death isn't one of them. He does fear of being a failure. To fail to protect those inside of the village. But it is that fear that helps him push through his own barriers and become stronger than he was before.

Then the woman talked about honor and pride, in her own way. Ziren had left his payment to her as open, if she needed anything, that he would back her up. But it seemed that food was on her mind. Ziren does feel like he is now of more use to the village than a danger. No matter what the woman says. He will just have to train himself to be better than ever, to make the right choices and prove to everyone that even if he is a Chigokai, that he isn't as bad as his ancestors once were.

But he knew that her heart was in the right place. Even though she was younger than him, she has shown wisdom beyond her own years. It was amazing how the youth of the leaf can still surprise those have been doing this kind of shinobi stuff the longest. He'll take what she said to heart as well as treat it like a challenge. She waved good bye over her shoulder, and Ziren knew that she wasn't all bad as she tried to make him feel.

He smiled, he then walked away, going to his own apartment.

(Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back