Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Changing of a Cherry [Tutor]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to stand silently in the garden as he looked at the tree, the blossom of the cherry tree looked beautiful this time of the morning, the sun glinting threw the tree allowing its pure majesty to be shown to anyone walking by the Clan grounds, in the back ground the shape of LL Cool War could be seen. His might had him asleep motionless allowing the Uchiha to smile as he remembered how small the boy had been when he had managed to meet him though now things had changed, and it seemed that they had managed to progress themselves into a friendship that was unbreakable.

Takeshi stood silently watching one of the blossoms breaking from the branch as it slowly moved down in the air he allowed his hand to come out gently letting it settle in his palm as he stood there silently, for once in the Sennin life everything choice he made finally slammed into him, the suffering, the deal that changed his life with a reaper. What made him into the broken man and the stronger man, what had made him friends and enemies all his choices reflected into him as he looked at that single cheery blossom it was so perfect so pure and in that second the Uchiha sighed as he felt the rain beginning to come.
vPD5S87.gif

He stood there silent and dormant like a statue, considering his sins and how life had changed, considering how he would make it a better place for everyone inside of the village. How Yuki the most precious thing to him had grown and how his own friend and student, though he would never admit it he may as well have been his own son. Yukio his efforts and time he had put into the boy had seen him coming to the point he was at.

Leaf had grown so much and the Uchiha felt how lucky he was to be in this position, the Hokage had given him a chance for a sinner that was something that they never had expected. He had to define himself and the branch. As he stood there completely forgetting the time and the moment that he was supposed to be meeting someone, the rain was passing without expecting it the weight of emotions ran high inside of the Sennin as he allowed the memories of a year pass him by.

[TWC: 402/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stepping out of his place of residence Yukio made his way to the main house of the Uchiha mansion moving through it's halls to enter the garden pausing a moment as his eyes settled on Takeshi, things seemed more peaceful than usual things not taking on the normal intense atmosphere he had grown so used to in his meetings with the ANBU Sennin but this was different. Taking a few steps over to join the Uchiha he took in the scene around him the beauty of the garden was a rare thing well maintained and a place anyone could feel at peace.

Tilting his head back to the Sennin the Hyuuga gave his normal nod of greeting speaking in a much calmer and less serious tone than previous meetings. "Hello Sensei, quite a place you've chose to stay i must say it's quite a day for it too, this is a beautiful garden and i always feel i should visit it more often. I've been here for a long time now yet sometimes it feels i don't truly appreciate how much it means for one with the Hyuuga blood to reside within the walls of the Uchiha household."

His tone was sincere and grateful the fact of the matter was he had been allowed to remain thanks to Takeshi, having a place he could truly call home for the first time in a long time. The past few years had brought great change for him going from being the young naive academy student to a man who knew much of how the world worked sometimes it felt like he knew too much or more than he wanted to know but the exchange of making the friends who now stood at his side and the students he had helped train and watch grow made everything worth it in the end.

[WC: 309]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to smile he never moved form his standing position, never flinched or look around as Yukio approached, he just remained silent as the man came to stand beside him. It was clear that Takeshi was still hunting for answers himself but with Yukio there he felt more assured that he was safe right now. Takeshi allowed himself to let the cherry blossom fall to the floor as he watched it glide threw the air on a gentle path that saw it land on the ground and curl slightly under the weight of the landing. He smiled to himself before nodding at the words of the Hyuuga.

“Times will change, remember that saying, we will always strive forward, but a home is a place that one should feel comfortable with ones self. Your inner being should be at peace Yukio, never fight to keep it locked up and caged. You must follow the path you walk and that is always my goal with you. To make you something better than myself”

Takeshi allowed a small smile to come to his lips, he remembered having conversations with close friends, having people that he could rely on though now days that had slowly come back to him, the progression that was required was still something that would take time, effort and development. He knew that in the future there would be a change and Takeshi would make sure that all of his branch walked in one motion. One direction and one movement a united force and a united team in this time.

“Have you ever just wondered what is waiting for you in the future Yukio, how you will be judged how you will be found. I do often and I find myself on the sinners side more than the good one, does that makes me a bad person, or just poor with choices do you suppose?”

[TWC: 719/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to his words Yukio could tell the question was genuine a thought provoking one that made it so a person could question the actions they had taken up to this point. But it would be a lie to say Yukio hadn't thought about such things himself sometimes the ANBU branch asked for questionable actions to be taken and the path of the Shinobi as a whole would mean that in the search for power a fact the Hyuuga was all too familiar with.

Taking a moment to gather his thoughts he spoke taking it slow so as to make sure what he was saying was truly what he thought. "You say you find yourself on the sinners side but that's because we have to make the hard choices not many can, you so more than the rest of us given your position. I do not see you as a true form of evil, as some may call it, i see you as someone who can make the hard choices when it matters." Walking over to the tree and leaning against it Yukio thought to himself about the actions he'd taken making it to the rank of ANBU the sacrifices required of him even in the early academy days.

"Non are free of sin it's something we all must learn to cope with at some point or another and only through dealing with such things can we become better people from them. I hold my own sins right now the eyes in my skull being the best example and a reminder of what has to be done, but i should never allow such things to consume me." He thought back to the moments he received his implant, what was required to gain such power and how it had made him think on exactly what it was the Hyuuga wanted to become.

"No matter what has been done its what we plan to do using the knowledge gained over the years we've been doing what we do, and teaching the generations that come after us the difference between right and wrong."

[WT: 659]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words of Yukio watching as the boy walked over to the tree and leaned himself against it, it seemed that even he had given himself some thought about this matter that was at least something of note that Takeshi would have to remember, it was ones actions that defined who they were and right now it seemed that with recent events Takeshi had to cast doubt on some of them. As he looked around he smiled back to the student that he had as he allowed a sigh to come from his lips at the same time, two messages but completely different meanings.

“I would have to say that you always think outside the box Yukio, remember with your team to do just that when you begin, think outside of the box make sure that they progress like you did in your earlier days. Give then something to aim for, someone to achieve and something to strive towards that is the purpose of the branch. Teamwork will lead us all into a more stable place, but that is for another day at least if you want to keep them on the right track.”

Takeshi allowed himself to pause for a few minutes as he pondered how to respond as well to Yukio it seemed the boy had finally turned into a man, and Takeshi had to give him credit he was one that even the Sennin was proud of right now. It seemed that the future was bright for Yukio even if he might not see it himself right now.

“You know I never asked you something Yukio, if you could atone for your Sins how would you do it, I mean what would it take to atone for the crimes we have committed if you really think about it for a second?”

[TWC: 1,029/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Takeshi seems to be full of interesting questions today however this one hit home as one Yukio couldn't answer with what most would expect being blunt and honest tiling his head down as the words left him. "Atoning for ones sins is something those who deserve it do, I do not nor do i want to. What i did that day is not something that should be forgotten even if only i know what happened in full detail" Turning to face Takeshi he sighed the thought taking him back to that moment.

The flames the breaking glass and the looks of disgust on his families faces in those last moments. "There isn't much to say on that matter those i used to call family and that place i once called home are gone now however i had my reasons for taking action." Shuddering and taking a moment to calm himself the Hyuuga turned on his heels to face the mansion "I will not commit the same sin here, the thought would never dare cross my mind"

He wanted to reassure Takeshi the same mistake would not be made twice though there was the feeling this wasn't quite the whole story Yukio had become a man of half truths in recent years never lying yet never quite ready to speak the whole truth. placing a hand to his arm the ANBU thought in that moment taking in the scene once more before asking his own question. "What about you? Do you think you could ever atone for the choices you made in your life to reach this point?"

It was something that was sitting in Yukio's mind with Takeshi being the closest thing he had to a role model through childhood the same could be said of the here and now, trusting Takeshi's judgement in matters like this one.

[WT: 916]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to Yukio he did pose another good question to the Sennin, though it seemed that the question was harder to answer than he had originally anticipated, maybe something inside of him was struggling to keep himself calm, maybe something wanted to come to the top of his mind, break threw and make itself seen but Takeshi was holding that back, he knew full well that Yukio needed time to understand this and he knew that even now he probably would not be able to understand the full sins that had been committed for Takeshi to get where he is, but he knew that some parts of it the younger man would understand. His mind was already keen and ready to absorb knowledge.

“I would never be able to atone for what I have done Yukio, I mean lets face it you have seen what I can do, do you believe that that power that ability that I have would be free. There is always a cost in something you must understand that even now since you have had experiences inside of leaf that much change your mind on the real world. Long ago you cast the vail off from your student life, but now that has gone, and I know for a fact that your mind must know what the real world is like”

Takeshi paused for a few minutes trying not to overload the information of this tutor session, it was not about powers or abilities it was about something much deeper. Ones own guilt and emotions and how they deal with them, this was one of the last things Takeshi would have to teach Yukio and of course he would hopefully understand where this was coming from.

“I believe that you understand this but can someone’s soul become so corrupt that all that is left is the rotten core Yukio?”

[TWC: 1,346/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He didn't take Takeshi for the philosophical type but it was a pleasant surprise to say the least and considering the subject and where it was heading there was already an answer in mind a slight smile coming across his face. "I don't believe anyone can be so corrupt that there is no good left in them, sometimes it just takes the right kind of person to bring them best out of them. I think that's a statement you can relate too in a way, Maybe one day the same will be said for me." His head was tilted up to the tree that stood before them letting a deep breath escape his lungs.

This was one of the more interesting topics of conversation the Hyuuga had ever discussed with Takeshi and being rather thought provoking especially to a mind such as Yukio's that wasn't afraid to explore such matters in detail for many hours. "At the end it is up to the individual if they think someone is so far gone there is no chance of redemption or if they are worth the time and effort to bring back to what most consider good."

He didn't want to go off topic here though his mind was swimming with thoughts on the concept of what was good and what is considered evil something that if too much time was spent on it he would end up going in circles. "I've met many kinds of people in this world, You, Yuki, Maru and Mikasa i could stand here and name you all one by one but I've made my point each of you have shown me a different side of the world and what events each of us experience do to influence day to day life within the village as a whole."

[WT: 1217]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few minutes to stand there in silences as he considered the answers that Yukio had given him. It was clear that the man still had not considered everything that he needed to learn or needed to understand. Takeshi allowed himself to sigh as he stood up from where he was leaning, he allowed himself to smile slightly as he considered what had been said today though it seemed that he had managed to get most of the message across, Takeshi allowed himself to stand up and walk away allowing himself to stop and turn around for one more conversation with his student.

“I got to run, or I would stay and talk some more, but just remember that this conversation is something to think on the future Yukio, we all need something to strive for and each one of us should be doing the best we can. If you need me later you know where to find me and I expect you to think about this conversation in great detail”

With that Takeshi was already gone from sight, he had a lot of work still to do and little time to do it in, even he knew that much as he waited patiently for his feet to carry him to his next destination.

[TWC: 1,563/1,500]
[Topic Left]
[Tutor Requests Submitted]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching Takeshi leave Yukio found himself a bit disappointed the conversation had ended where it did he hadn't expected his teacher to bring up a topic like that let alone one with endless possible answers but it showed a new side of the Uchiha to the Hyuuga one that was capable of considering if the actions he was doing were truly the right ones. From Yukio's perspective his teacher had always seemed calm and logical, someone who didn't regret or question the actions they made in the name of the leaf village but there was a possibility that this wasn't the case.

As he made the walk back to his place of residence within the Uchiha household Yukio's mind was left full of stray and wandering thoughts about what had just occurred, his lessons had always been expected never being able to guess what they next one would bring but this one felt different where as the others had been challenging in their own right this came across as a pleasant surprise more than a complete challenge

Though the main question that sat in his mind was why, why had Takeshi decided to do this form of lesson with him this time rather than testing his Genjutsu once more or giving hints and pointers in Ninjutsu. There was no audible complaint however lessons of the mind were just as important as training the body or learning the various forms of Jutsu should one be allowed to falter the rest would surely follow given enough time.

What would he do in the future that was something that interested him as well bringing up how the actions of the past can effect those to come gave the hint Yukio had a lot of think about in the days to come about what he wanted to complete as a Shinobi.

[Topic left]
[WT:1500+]
[Tutor complete]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back