Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chapter 1 - Road Trip [Entering Country]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A good long walk is quite lovely in order to clear one's thoughts. It truly is. When that walk us a fairly large distance away - even more so. You have more than enough time to think about almost anything you have done in recent times, heck since you can really remember. Though it does wonders for the health, mental not included.

At the same time it really was amazing how different things were once you actually came out of where you know and into the unknown. For somebody who hadn't really left the Earth country before all the new sights were frankly fascinating really. So far her little adventure was turning out rather intriguing.

To say that the forests of Konoha were quite something would be a complete understatement. They were so impressive that she had in fact long-since stopped hurrying forward and was now leisurely walking down the paved path, head up towards the sky as she walked. It truly was a picturesque moment of tourism.

People were quite easily passing her by as took her time and stopped to admire some particularly interesting flora, or at least interesting to her. The botanist would take her time to look for interesting plants and herbs near the path, sampling some non-poisonous berries before taking a seat on a stump.

Anyone passing by would easily be able to spot her nearby the path with her long boots and simple brown trousers, blue shirt and green travellers cloak. To say she was a horrendous mess of colours would be an understatement really. On the bright side at least it matched her heterochromia.

[Entering Country]

Last edited:

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Hikaru hiked down the path that led towards her home of Konohagakure, a bundle of plants poking out of the bag she had slung over her shoulder. She had left the village on a brief excursion that morning to collect a few notable species of medicinal flora, and now was on her way back home. There were somewhat fewer passersby than normal, she thought, gazing ahead at the line of trees that marked the next leg of her journey back.

The Mednin had spoken to several merchants that day, and had spent a few minutes walking alongside a Leaf Shinobi from the Inuzuka clan (and their canine companion) that she recognized, trading greetings and their fond accounts of the 5th Hokage's recent inauguration. She was in a social kind of mood as she walked, so when she neared a woman perched on a stump who caught her eye, Hikaru gave her a wave and paused nearby, both hands on the straps of her bag. "Afternoon! I'm Miyazaki Hikaru of the Leaf village." Even if her headband was enough indication, she always liked to introduce herself to strangers this way. She noticed the berries that the woman held- that particular kind Hikaru knew weren't poisonous, although they were the species that she most often confused with the kind that were. She pointed that out to the woman, "You must be familiar with those berries! Or you're really lucky." She grinned. "Anyway, what brings you here? Long journey?"

[Stopped]
[Topic entered]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Uka would offer a brief nod to the approaching individual, being somewhat surprised someone walked up to her, especially considering people had avoided her so far. Well she wasn't one to skip out on being friendly, having long since been forced not to be quite as reclusive as she used to be due to her position not too long ago.

"Solanum Nigrum, often confused with Atropa Belladonna, also very much toxic before they are ripe, even if not as, well deadly as their much more toxic counterparts. I can safely say that luck was a factor only once upon a time." She would smile as she responded, clearly enjoying herself whilst doing so. The kunoichi couldn't help but glance over towards the bag that Hikaru was holding, studying the visible plants that were likely poking out of it. "Goldenseal and by the looks Curare Liana, good finds, even if they are not that uncommon. Rather helpful if used right." Uka would quickly add, diverting her gaze away from the woman's belongings and back onto her herself.

"Where are my manners.... I completely forgot." The herbalist would note, quickly popping another berry into her mouth before briefly inclining her head. "Uka, herbalist by trade, medical professional by occupation. Decided it was time for a bit of a vacation if you will, though I couldn't really help myself, considering how much easier herbs are to find here than in the country of Earth. " She would smile, nodding down towards her feet where she had left a leather bag filled with assorted local herbs and spices.

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
She was glad the woman was willing to talk- she was certainly willing to listen. She very clearly knew what she was talking about, far more than the young Medical Chief could hope for with less than a year's worth of training. As her newfound acquaintance identified the patches of green visible from her bag, Hikaru's raised her eyebrows, and she turned to examine the plants in question, her grin widening. "You're absolutely right! I serve as one of the Medical Chiefs under Konoha's Medical Sennin, and I was sent to refresh our stocks of curative flora." That wasn't entirely true- she had left that morning primarily to collect literature on Human Anatomy from an outlying merchant, and had simply retrieved the plants as an afterthought since she knew their supply was low. She still felt cautious in her role, however, and doubted the wisdom in telling a stranger exactly what she was carrying (even if she had mostly deduced it herself).

Hikaru nodded in return to the herbalist, beginning to enjoy the presence of another medical practitioner. She looked down at the woman's collection of herbs as she did, attempting to recall the names of each and managing to identify about two-thirds of those she could see. It certainly wasn't bad, although she felt nowhere near confident enough to say the names aloud- her primary area of study was elsewhere, and unfortunately she hadn't been able to research botany for long.

"Ah, the Land of Earth? I can't say I've been able to visit there myself, although it's pretty high on my list if I was given a chance. In any case, welcome to the Land of Fire! If you wouldn't mind, I'd love to talk more with you on my way back-" she indicated the direction she had been walking, towards Konohagakure, "where are you headed?"

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Uka shifted in her seat slightly, having found an edge of the stump that was bothering her, as she continued slowly eating the last few of the berries. "Frankly I'd be worried if I'd lost my touch when it comes to identification." She would chuckle slightly, taking a menal note of the rather open nature of her new conversational companion. Well it wouldn't hurt to share who she was as well, considering the relations of their respective organisations. Ah well.

"Esepcially woried for my patients as the head of toxicology in the New Hope Hospital and former Medical Sennin of Iwagakure." Uka would note in a very matter of fact voice, popping another berry into her mouth as she watched the other medic browse her own finds within the forest. The medic wouldn't really attempt to interrupt her, patiently waiting for both her words to sink in and the curiosity to come to an end.

"It's a lovely place really, but a little bit barren when it comes to flora, making it rather necessary to cultivate most herbs yourself rather than actually going out to pick them as it appears to be quite possible over in these amazing forests." The woman would glance up towards the crowns of the trees above and then to her left and right, spreading her arms to her sides, gesturing to show just how big this place was really. "Funily enough Konoha. And I would love the company, though I should let you know I'm really taking my time heading there, vacation and all that." Uka would smile, hopping off the log she had been sat on and picking up her backpack and herb bags from the ground, throwing them over her back and chest respectfully. "It would be handy that I can avoid getting lost on the way there."

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The girl grinned. "Ah, you were a Medical Sennin? Well, that explains a few things." Hikaru was surprised to meet a resident of the Village Hidden in the Stones, let alone a 'former' one... the first image that came to her mind was unfortunately her memory of her own Medical Sennin, Nao, explaining the crime of village desertion committed by his predecessor's predecessor. She hated to think that a Sennin could just pack their bags and abandon their home very often, so she resolved to give Uka the benefit of the doubt. The intervillage politics of the fate of Missing-nin were a complicated and tense business that she didn't exactly want to dive into head-first. Besides... she had read plenty about Iwagakure in collections of historical works in the past, but she hadn't heard much news from it as of late. Whatever her standing, the woman before her seemed nice, and she had certainly demonstrated her expertise.

She nodded as Uka described her homeland, putting pieces together with what she knew from textbooks and general world history. Konoha as well, then... "Sure, I'd be glad to accompany you on my way back! I assume you have your passport and proper documentation once we get to the gates? Just to make sure." The combination of the woman's status as a former Sennin and her destination of the Leaf Village meant that it was wise for Hikaru to keep her guard up, no matter how friendly she seemed. This woman's admittance was to be determined by those at the gate and the Hokage, if it came to that. In the meantime, though, the Mednin was more than happy to continue their discussion.

Hikaru started down the path again. "I appreciate getting the chance to talk with an experienced Medical Shinobi, especially one with knowledge outside of my specific field. I've been trying to study some Botany on the side, and have evidently taken up the mantle as the village's herb-gatherer! The Medical Sennin knows a thing or two about plants, actually, you might like to meet him."

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"For a few years." Uka nodded in response before promptly proceeding to stretch, linking her hands with the palms facing upwards as she did so. It always was a pleasant feeling to do so after sitting down for a while. The kunoichi would take in a deep breath before exhaling in a prolonged huff. She would then finally gesture for them to head back towards the path before promptly heading forward herself.

"Is there any particular reason I wouldn't? Can't really leave the premises of an organisation like ours without one can we now." The herbalist would glance over to her companion with a somewhat puzzled expression as she reached into an inner pocket on her trousers to produce a passport with a brown leather cover with the Iwagakure symbol on it. In fact due to having to lift her shirt slightly Hikaru would be able to see an iwagakure headband used as a belt on Uka's waist, appearing to be fairly intact and not actually crossed out.

"It is very much an enjoyable thing to do, especially in order to relax after a set of long shifts at the hospital." The kunoichi would smile lightly. "It would be quite interesting to see just what herbs grow around here that I have only read about or haven't even seen documented. I'm really looking forward to bringing back some new samples for my little shop once my vacation is over." She would tap her leather bag of herbs, glancing down to observe it for a moment, before promptly looking back over to Hikaru, a light smile still as ever-present as before. "And I don't see why not, even if on vacation one can never really abandon their oath to save lives or be polite enough to greet fellow professionals. Pardon my lack of knowledge, but who is currently at the head of the Konoha Hospital? I doubt it is still the same person I remember from the medical summit some years back as I do recall it being a woman?"

[The medical summit would have been before leaf opened if I remember right]
[Leaving topic and moving to the gates I assume?]

Sugihara Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A pondering sun shone through the shifting canopy of leaves above the pair as they walked up the path, bound for Konohagakure and projected to reach their destination in perhaps an hour or so, by Hikaru's estimation. She released an inward sigh of relief as Uka showed her the passport- though she still couldn't help her mind always engineering the worst-case scenario when faced with tension, the Medical Chief appeared visibly more relaxed. She gave a respectful nod, "Thank you- it's simply a precaution." Adjusting her own headband, tied traditionally around her forehead and bearing the red clip that signified her branch, the girl listened as her companion continued.

"Yes, of course! I may not be familiar with all of the varieties of wildlife that make their homes here, but I'd certainly be glad to help if you need." She paused as the woman went on. "Our Byoin is headed by Sazuki Nao, the village's Medical Sennin. He was instated somewhat recently, although not as recently as myself- beforehand, I believe he dabbled in some form of Botany or other Biological Study." She though for a moment, recalling what she had learned of the branch's history thus far. "The previous two Medical Sennin before him were both women, although I haven't heard of a medical summit before. Perhaps that was too far before my time... not to make you sound old or anything! I think it's interesting." she interjected quickly.

The minutes passed, as numerous as the trees thinning and widening their reach as they journeyed. Hikaru was fairly excited to accompany this former Sennin to her village, glad she could learn a thing or two on their way there.

[Topic left, moving to new thread at the Phoenix Gates]

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back