Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Character Building [Req. Kaito]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 1: 'Invitation'| Disciple Arc said:
[col]2 Days Earlier:

Kaito would be startled one evening as a rock would go rocketing through his place of residency's window (you can fill in the blanks how you see fit). Attached to the rock would be a sloppily written note that would say;

Dear Disciple,
Bring your tiny body to the Ruins of KazeKage's Tower 2 days from now.

Best Wishes,

Roku... the best ever... EVER ;)</SIZE>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Present Day:

Stretching his arms up a bit, the Jounin's eyes would scour the location. Finding a piece of rubble, a rather large chunk that made up one piece of the tower's wall, he would plop down upon it. There would be an overjoyed smirk on his face as he would calmly await for the arrival of his first ever disciple.

"He better have got my message..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|
[legend="[glow=purple][b][size=5]Roku[/size][/b][/glow]"]
Chillin.jpg_zpsvkt16yuz.gif

<SIZE size="85">

Name: Okayama Roku
Epithet: Suna's Raging Beast
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Eyes: Green
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
Stamina: 50,400
Chakra: 31,200
Power Level: 3600 [CL: 15]
Stamina: 600 / 600
Agility: 600 / 600
Ninjutsu: 600 / 600
Taijutsu: 600 / 600
Genjutsu: 600 / 600
Chakra Control: 600 / 600
Fight Data
Boomsticks
Alright you primitive screwheads, these are my boomsticks! [Roku's fists/arms]

Effect:
1. Chain Link
2. Crippler
3. Chakra Drain

Damage Type:
Unarmed - Suppression

Accuracy/Damage modifier:
-2 Accuracy, +10% Base Damage
Weapon Equipped
Gotta love the classics!Mood MusicGonna give this student some learn'n!MISC X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yuudai Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
2 Days Earlier:

The shattering glass woke Kaito immediately. The rock that caused it came close to knocking him straight back out.

“What the fuu..” Kaito groaned, turning the rock over to read the paper attached to it. Finishing the note he slapped a hand hard against his forehead, ignoring his parents bursting into the room clutching a frying pan and a pair of decidedly ineffectual looking handcuffs respectively. It was probably for the best that the youngest of the Yuudai's was highly distracted.

'Is this… crayon? What the hell Roku-sensei?' Despite his disbelief he couldn't stop familiar smirk of anticipation creeping over his face. He leapt to the window and, as he leaned out into the seemingly empty street felt compelled to whoop with excitement, even knowing that his strange teacher was almost certainly long gone.

“YOU GOT IT SENSEI! SEE YA THERE!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Present Day:

This was Kaito's first time at the Ruins of the Tower, he was much more familiar with the new tower out on the desert's surface but he sprinted towards it with abandon, not wanting to waste a moment of what would no doubt be a gruelling session. He stopped running only at the entrance to the site, pausing briefly to pay his respects to the weight of history and lives lost the ruins represented.

Scimitar carefully strapped to his back, Kaito reached the top of a small boulder and looked up to see Roku beaming at him.
“Yo, sensei!” He gave a quick, informal approximation of the bow of a student to his master, knowing Roku wasn't a formal man but nevertheless wanting to mark his respect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Yuudai Kaito
Height: 5'6"
Build: Narrow, Wiry
Eyes: Light Brown
Hair: Purple, in an ankle length pony tail
Personal Data
Stamina: 2,600
Chakra: 2,100
Power Level: 250 [CL: 2]
Stamina: 50 / 100
Agility: 50 / 100
Ninjutsu: 40 / 100
Taijutsu: 50 / 100
Genjutsu: 10 / 100
Chakra Control: 50 / 100
Fight Data
Surprisingly Sturdy Scimitar
A simple wide bladed Scimitar with a cross-guard.

Effect:
1. Ignition
Damage Type:
Slashing - Bleeding

Weapon Equipped
Riding the pain train all the way home!MISC X

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 2: 'Assessment'| Disciple Arc said:
[col]2 Days Earlier:

His gaze would shift over at the little runt as he made he way up to his own piece of rubble. Strapped to the back of the boy was a curved blade.

Oh, that is new.

Scanning the figure of his disciple, Roku would remain silent for a moment until finally addressing the young one.

"Welcome, Kaito! Glad you got my message! I hope you've been well since our last interaction. Anyways, this isn't going to be a class or nothing but you are going to be learning. It seems you've picked up a new weapon since the last time, any good with it? ACTUALLY!"

Excitement seemed to poor over Roku as he exclaimed loudly.

"Why don't you give me a little demonstration. Show me some of the best skills you have, doesn't matter what it is. If you have an awesomeness ninjutsu, show it. If you have awesome sword skills, show it. Show me all that you have, the best of the best of the Kaito collection. I want to see where you are at. See if you've grown any. See what you've made of your potential so far."

It was now show and tell time, and while Roku had a happy look on his face it was also very clear from his expression and tone that he was going to be grading his students move set. It was time to be impressed or depressed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:

|

Personal Data
Fight Data
Boomsticks

Effect:
1. Chain Link
2. Crippler
3. Chakra Drain

Damage Type:
Unarmed - Suppression

Weapon Equipped
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yuudai Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You got it boss!" Kaito chirped, hoping down to the ground. He drew the sword from his back lazily, spinning to face the boulder he'd been stood on. He briefly called on his chakra and launched two quick strikes at the rock, carving an 'X' into it.
"Taijutsu : Dynamic Slash!" The student took another step back and sunk to a low, wide stance; one hand braced against the blade of his scimitar, fingers spread.
"Afraid I can't do it that quickly sensei, but this is my best shot right now." He announced, closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. As he breathed out again the blade crackled to life with lighting chakra. Breathe in.
"Lighting Release: Thunderfist." With an audible snap lightning arced from his off hand onto his weapon, now building up to completely coat the blade entirely.
He paused a few seconds and any taijutsu practitioner could read as he shifted his balance smoothly into a more offensive stance, like moving through a kata.
He breathed in once more, before exploding into motion with a shout.
"Lightning Release: Electroshock!" He took two fast steps, a crossover and a lunge even as the chakra being channelled through the scimitar began to spark and buzz faintly. Before even finishing the call he'd buried half the weapon into the boulder. The lightning blasted out, scorching it in a tight ring burst around the stabbing point in the centre of the 'X' he'd carved. As he pulled the sword out of the stone he used the movement to spin it in his hand and bury it back into the rock, bisecting the mark horizontally.
Now finished, and wrenching his weapon free; Kaito turned back to face Roku, wiping a light sheen of sweat from his brow s he softly panted.
"Whaddya think?" He asked, trying to hide his nervousness behind a smirk.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: So, just to clarify (mainly for my sake) that's;
Turn 1: Equip Surprisingly Sturdy Scimitar and Dynamic Slash to look cool
Turn 2: Hyperactive regenerates all the chakra spent on Dynamic Slash, Ignition on weapon and Thunderfist cast.
Turn 3: Turn on Channeling with Lightning affinity and Channel Electroshock, followed by the Strategist free sneak attack.
Total is 1,442 damage from the Electroshock (+5% Melee damage and +10% Lightning Damage from class, another +10% from weapon) and another 197 damage from the sneak attack with 675 Cp spent.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 3: 'Assessment pt2'| Disciple Arc said:
[col]Gleefully, he would watch his student perform a slashing taijutsu ability.

"Swords, ey? I can work with that!"

Good form, nice weapon, I can build upon that foundation nicely.

The next set of moves were a combination that seemed to build upon his weapon. It was a great strategy, find something you either excel at or wish to make your focus and then build upon and strengthen that aspect. For Roku, it was based upon enhancing his body as a weapon. For Kaito, it seemed that his scimitar would be his battle focus point. The joining of ninjutsu and taijutsu was something he, Roku, was not the best at, so this would cause him to clap loudly in praise of the skills.

"Amazing! Your talent has improved so much since I first met you."

If this boy was anything like Roku, that comment would probably not come off that great or maybe patronizing at it was clear the gulf between them skill-wise was still monumental. But that was not his intention. Leaping off the rubble, he would start to make his way over to Kaito.

"Seriously. First, you now have a weapon, something that we can make the focal point of your arsenal. When we first met you showed the ability to swiftly, and to the extent that you could, approach me in a stealthy manner. A majority of the slashing jutsu play on the ability to not only strike quickly but also strike in stealth. Next, you seemed to have worked on some ninjutsu ability. Not sure if lightning is your natural affinity, the element your body seems to take to without much training, but it is one that plays into your sword. It's strength is piercing, but with this fine sword you can either be a master of piercing or slashing. Excellent growth, excellent work! Seeing this really get's my heart pumping!!!"

He would let out an exhilarated yell as he patted Kaito on the head.

"So, I see what we can work on next, but first... do you know where we are?"

He would look around the location, the image of destruction that was left in the wake of an attack that happened not all that long ago, even though it felt like an eternity for Roku.

"More importantly... do you know why I brought you here?"

OOC:
Let me know if there is a specific taijutsu you are looking to purchase and we can start working on IC building up that skill. It would really do anything OOC-wise, but it would still be a nice moment of character building! Sorry about the delay... thank you for understanding!
|

Personal Data
Fight Data
Boomsticks

Effect:
1. Chain Link
2. Crippler
3. Chakra Drain

Damage Type:
Unarmed - Suppression

Weapon Equipped
[/legend]​
[/col]

Yuudai Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaito's sheepishness faded rapidly as Roku spoke, unconsciously he settled into a more aggressive bearing and clutched his sword hilt tightly. He was clearly proud of the progress he'd made, not only that but experience seemed to merely have refined the battle-eager nature he'd shown when they first met, not dampened it.

"Amazing! Your talent has improved so much since I first met you."

“Aaaahhh! I've still not even caught Sora; I'm nowhere near challenging you.. Guess that's why no one makes Kazekage in a day right?” His tone was more wistful than bitter; as Roku suspected Kaito certainly wasn't ignorant of the difference still between them. For now however, the impetuous youth seemed to be feeding on the challenge of the reality of the powers at play in the ninja world, building ever greater enthusiasm. He gently rocked his centre of balance about as his senior spoke, never quite holding still. When Roku acknowledged him physically at the end of the speech Kaito did he best not to blush, but couldn't stop him self laughing in satisfaction.
“Gurararaaa, you're embarrassing me sensei~!”
'He figured out my whole plan just from that attack… Eh, guess it ain't exactly subtle. Do I need to learn some other stuff so I c'n bluff people out? Or I could just keep doin' more damage I guess.. I should ask Roku-sensei at some point!'

As he came out of his reflections, Kaito realised Roku was doing some reminiscing of his own. The question he asked still caught the student off guard though.

"More importantly... do you know why I brought you here?"

Looking around Katio blinked in confusion.

“I dunno Sensei.. This is the old Kazekage tower right? The one the Cabal destroyed righ'?”
Now that he was thinking about more than just his highly anticipated meeting he stared mournfully at the damage he'd done himself.
“I can't even imagine how much we all mus've lost then. Damn maniacs..” As he spoke you could almost see the same sparks that had lit his scimitar flaring in his breath and eyes, before he shook himself off and reigned it in.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[MfT, Wordcount: 333]
[OOC: Dynamic Entry and Finisher potentially? Though frankly if you've got cool roleplay in mind for any jutsu I'm happy to follow on it :)]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that Kaito remembered the one known as Sora. It would be almost unfair attempting to compare the two, there was a belief within Roku that Sora was probably a little bit undervalued as just being a student or even Genin right now.

"Sora... yea, I wouldn't sweat that. I don't think that person was entirely human anyways."

Was there more to that, was he implying something or was it simply an off the cuff remark? Unfortunately, he would not expound further on that.

"Yep, this is the ruins of the old Kage's tower. Back then, and I know it wasn't super long ago, I was in the hospital at the time of the initial attack. I awoke from a coma, I think I had been out for a year... or months, anyways, I woke up and found the world that I knew, the world that I love, engulfed in fire. Being a shinobi you'd think that was natural, or at least something you could quickly dismiss. It isn't."

He rubbed the back of his neck as his eyes drifted across the ruins.

"I brought you here for an important lesson; understand what you love and what you hold precious, because at a moments notice it can be gone. We, as shinobi, are viewed as many things; soldiers, tools, expendables and the list could go on and on. A lot of it makes us sound less than human, or maybe more than human, but in any case anything but human. You will probably learn this from other teachers, other shinobi, this notion that you will and should shut off your emotions and remain steadfast in your studies and training to be a shinobi."

Drifting back towards Kaito, Roku would peer down at his student with a smirk that would not match the sullen look in his eyes.

"But you can't, you shouldn't. The most powerful thing in this world is understanding that this life is short, you can't cheat death, so you should experience everything. Find love, lose love, build connections, hate someone, forgive someone, whatever it is. You can't cut it out. We don't need some angsty teen with super powers playing god... we just need you to understand that this world is more than just you and you can either protect it or lose it. That day I woke up, I came straight to this location. It wasn't because it was my shinobi duty for the village, it wasn't because I cared what was really happening; I came here because my best friend, the only person left in my world that I would consider a family, happens to be the Steward-Kage. Sousuke was the first person I thought of when I saw the village under attack, and the worst feeling came over me at that time; I could not protect the one person I care about. I have lost my brother, I have lost my family, but Sousuke was the last straw. It was at that time I vowed to myself to not falter again until I found him or avenged him."

It wasn't a glorious past few months.

"I always chased power, but through all that I was powerless. It wasn't until I realized what I couldn't stand to lose, that I truly found power within me.... I also dabbled in something forbidden, but the more important thing is the finding what you care about and making it your source of strength."

He would pat Kaito on the back.

"So go out there my young'n! Find a pretty girl and guy to love and make mistakes with!"

Heavy laughter would follow before his senses would snap back.

"Oh, is there anything you'd like learn or practice... I don't really have a game plan but just wanted to see where you were at right now and see what I could do to help you out!"

Yuudai Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite the sombre mood Kaito couldn't resist muttering under his breathe.
“Not human, yeah that sounds about right…” Smirking to himself at the thought even as he tried to dismiss half-formed thoughts about old childhood tales lurking at the back of his mind.

Thinking back to the day the Tower had fallen was difficult for the young warrior, the feelings of powerlessness and real fear the attacks by the Cabal had inspired in the community of civilians the Yuudai family lived among were still a large part of his drive to protect Suna.
'Sensei though.. He can protect Suna! I know he's strong. I wonder how it feels to be that strong and not be able to do anything..'

As Roku began his speech again, Katio frowned thoughtfully. He knew he was not the type of person people thought of when picturing an effective Shinobi; certainly in his first years at the academy there had been teachers who had tried to discourage him, or tried to shift his approach to the life ahead of him once he graduated. He didn't think Roku-sensei would be one of them though.

The look the veteran gave him felt almost like a blow.

"But you can't, you shouldn't."

Kaito could feel the hairs rising on the back of his neck as his mentor spoke, even as he fought off the quick blush that mentioning love always brings out in children; no matter how worldly they think themselves. He didn't think he'd ever forget this moment.

"I came here because my best friend, the only person left in my world that I would consider a family, happens to be the Steward-Kage."

He just couldn't help himself when the Steward was mentioned though, his discipline training managing to reign in his reaction to merely consist of a burst of bright sparkles in his eyes and a whispered “Kazekage-sama..” Even his appreciation for the grim nature of the tale couldn't completely dampen the 13 year old's enthusiasm.

"... but the more important thing is the finding what you care about and making it your source of strength."

He felt the calloused hand thumping his shoulders and grinned.

"So go out there my young'n! Find a pretty girl and guy to love and make mistakes with!"

Heavy laughter would follow before his senses would snap back.

“A guy and a girl sensei? Ain't that greedy?” He chuckled along with his elder, still slightly blushing.

“A thing to learn? Hmmm… Well I've been kinda neglecting my hand to hand since Dad picked this up for me...” He gestured sheepishly with the sword. “I'm thinking I really need to find a way to close th' gap.. I had a spar with these guys a while back and I couldn' get up to them so I was pretty useless. You got any techniques fer that?” He stuffed the sword into his waist sash and did a few quick steps. “Mainly just been tryin' ta run faster but it feels like I could be doin' more, y'know?”

[MFT, Wordcount: 418]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaito would offer that he had been neglecting his hand to hand abilities since his father introduced him to his sword.

"Perfectly understandable! A tool, especially a nice looking blade like that, can definitely cause you to lose focus on other aspects of your training. I have a sword myself, but rarely use it due to it lowering my total fighting capacity. Honestly, thought about having it melted down and turned into gloves or some really nasty brass knuckles... heck, maybe even some really weird looking boots."

It was true, his current fighting style would suffer utilizing a blade and would handicap him in a fight to the death. Finding a new way to incorporate his blade would be the best bet.

"So, maybe that is the lesson with go with first, before looking at any new moves for you... which I do happen to have some preferred skills that I think you could get the hang of pretty quickly. Anyways, the first lesson will be this; decide what is going to be your focus. Are you going to follow the path of the blade, forsaking some of your hand-to-hand abilities to focus on slashing or piercing attacks? Are you going to go hand-to-hand and focus more on taijutsu as a whole? Do you want to focus on just ninjutsu, giving yourself range and mid-range abilities? Honestly, you could be a mixture, and as a student there really isn't a reason you shouldn't be more of a mixture, but the further you progress in this world the more being spread out over everything will begin to lower your fighting potential. I can use ninjutsu or sword attacks with the best of them, but it wouldn't allow me to be at my full strength. Right now, you are still a lump of clay, a blank slate, but I am curious if you happen to have a preferred path you are looking for."

Remembering back to his original encounter with Kaito.

"Oh, and don't think because when we first met I was pushing taijutsu as the only way, that I would accept you if you decided to go the route of ninjutsu or even that pesky genjutsu route. Honestly, going either of those routes would probably make you better suited to defeat a muscle freak like me in the future."

Once more he would chuckle, but it would be the honest truth. Someone not focusing solely on taijutsu would definitely be harder for him to go against, while another pure tai fighter would fall right into his pace and be placed at a huge disadvantage.

"So what is it; at this very point in time what do you think your focus should be?"

Yuudai Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Weird lookin' boots? You gonna get some tall heels to wear in the desert or something Sensei?" Kaito teased the older man, before falling silent and listening respectfully again.

'A proper focus, huh? Well there's really only one answer for me.. Or I guess you could call it two.'

“A real style? I guess I've thought about it already, looking at the guys ahead of me; they all have an approach that stands out and suits their needs..” Sinking his sword into the earth to stand it upright, Kaito dropped into a quick cross legged seat on the floor, trying to put on a studious air to convey his seriousness. Despite his best efforts he looked more like he was sitting in front of a pub table than anything, thirteen or not.

“Well, 's not gonna be genjustu. Waay too much thinking and standing still in it for me. Same reason I've got no future as a mednin.” He held up a hand and watched as a surge of lightning chakra danced along it.
“Maybe I could go fully into ninjustu. Stand off opposite somebody an' fling things at each other… But I don't know what that guy does when he's fighting in a cave, or a house or something? What's he got to rely on when he misses his shot?” Kaito punched his fist into the floor, staring determinedly up at Roku in a slightly melodramatic fashion.
“To me being a ninja means fightin' to the last for Suna, no mattter where an' when. Taijustu never lets you down for that.”
He draped a hand casually on the cross-guard of his scimitar, looking at his reflection in the blade.
“My parents says tha' before the storm drove us all underground the Yuudai's were merchant sailors. Apparently this sword's been used by loads of my family before, for protection at sea. I might not be very good with books or anything, but history's important, right Sensei? So I know I want to use it as best as I can!”

Rolling to his feet, Yuudai Kaito rested one hand on the blade still and pointed the other at Roku, letting his youthful passion overwhelm any sense of embarassment he might have felt at thegrandstandig.
“An' don't think I'm just doing this 'cause of you Sensei! If anything I came to you when I was already thinking about it, an' here's the proof; there's something different about me! Something just sings in my blood ever since I started using the lightning, y'know? So that's what I'll be; Yuudai Kaito, the Lightnin' Taijustu Master!”

[Mft wordcount; 431]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hahaha! That is great! Lightning Taijutsu master? I can honestly say squaring off against someone with that title would be a treat."

He would place his right arm on the shoulder of Kaito.

"However, please understand that utilizing ninjutsu through taijutsu is pretty advanced. You will need to grow a lot between now and then, but you have the right spirit to accomplish it. Let me know when you've started working on that lightning taijutsu, because I'll definitely want to spar with that! Such a creative idea, and so dangerous to think about fighting against."

The student had surprised Roku and offered up a future path he himself had not thought of. It was great to see that the potential in the boy was still growing even at such a young age.

"Listen, you next step in training is this; become a Genin. Once you've obtained that rank I will escort you out of the village and we will take a little field trip, I will teach you some sweet taijutsu and show you some crazy things that live outside of this village. How does that sound?"

Roku was needing to make a trip out of the village anyways, to further explore some information on his own heritage, so being able to kill two birds with one stone seemed ideal.

Yuudai Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Roku rested his hand on Kaito's head he could feel a prickling in his calloused hands, like the lightning had settled around the boy in a gentle static.

Kaito grinned widely

“You know it sensei! As soon as I've got a killer lighting strike I'll show it to you first! If I can come up with something that'll work on you then I'll know it's workin' right?” He chuckled “I know I won't be getting' it over night but I won't give up till I earn that title Roku-sensei!”

To young Kaito it felt like a vow that meant something, one he'd look back on and judge himself by the standard he'd set here and now. He was filled with the sort of conviction only children and dreaming fools can really pull off.

"Listen, you next step in training is this; become a Genin. Once you've obtained that rank I will escort you out of the village and we will take a little field trip, I will teach you some sweet taijutsu and show you some crazy things that live outside of this village. How does that sound?"

Kaito gasped faintly, eye swelling wide as his mind conjured images of the distant horizons he'd seen, or in some cases only heard of in stories from before the village had hidden away underground. For an instant he could see himself rescuing foreign princesses in the rainforest mega-jungle he pictured Fire country as. But he settled on thoughts of the sea. 'A real, above ground sea! Not like the Undersea, one with real storms! Man, imagine if I could see lightning like that!'

“Do ya' mean it Roku? Me; a Genin? An' out of the village an' everythin'? Wooooooooow, could we go to Soon's Haven? Or even abroad? What sorta mission's do ya do outa the village? I bet they're amazing!”

[MfT: Wordcount 310]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Roku would smirk at the excitement.

"Of course I mean outta the village! We would probably stay within the borders of Wind Country... this time."

He would wink and nudge his young student.

"But, yea, obtain that rank and I will take you out to see the rest of this weird desert we live in. There are actually some places in this country that look nothing like what you see on the surface level here, instead they have lush greenery and bodies of water. In some of those type of places I have a couple of matters to attend to. You know, crack a couple of skulls, yell at some people, ask a couple of questions... don't really wanna bore you with all the minor details. Then for you we could do whatever floats your boat... hell, there are even boats!"

Wind Country was truly beautiful, unfortunately it took you ignoring a lot of the darkness that had taken over the land to simply enjoy the beauty. Roku had seen and learned too much by this point, even the lush greenery he knew came at the expense of the lives of others. Still, it wasn't time to welcome Kaito into this world. Instead he wanted to keep the young one on a positive path.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back