Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Check, check, double-check.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As relaxed as he could, he would be found hopping from one treeline to another. His eyes scanned the surroundings every single moment to see if there was anything that could have a muderious intent to the children who would often take exams here. Luckily, there seemed no mutations anymore after his last incident here. Thinking back about that he would sigh a little to himself and tilt his head. "I wonder where that thing even came from... I wonder if it was a shinobi with a failed Kinjutsu." He would mutter as he eventually took down a boar that was too big for the children to handle it would start to rampage.

Dragging that thing back to the entrance he would wait there before a few chefs would come and haul the beast off. At least it would be salvaged in the soups later. "It doesn't seem that dangerous at the moment at least..." He would comment out loud before starting to gather his hair to create a messy bun eventually. "I wonder what I should have for dinner... I know my paperwork said to take rounds here today, also keep a check on kids that should not be in here." Slowly he started to stretch himself out a bit more before walking to the gates to close them, him in here wasn't that big of a problem, but having children waner in here would be. For that reason, he would also place down a small trap that would be quick to alert him in case a child did try to sneak in here.

[mft; 263]
[Open]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(ooc: oh look a sennin :D, going to count this topic as after https://ninpocho.com/threads/time-to-reflect.68174/ concludes timeline wise if that's alright)

Yomoko moved through the forest back towards the village to head on home and clean up his room. As he moved through the trees he saw in the distance someone take down an enlarged boar. Interesting, maybe its hunting season? He thought as he jumped from tree branch to tree branch. The person he was coming up on from behind said something to himself but the seventeen year old couldn't hear. "You know traps can be dangerous. I know the academy students aren't supposed to be here but some Genin like to slip in and out over yonder down the fence line." He motioned his arm away down to where the buildings were closer to the fence line as he dropped down to the ground on the outside of the gate, using chakra and wind element to slow his decend. The young chuunin said as he watched the person from behind as they locked up the gate to the forest. He still didn't see their face so Yomoko has no idea whom it was he was even speaking to. Hell it could be the Kage or a Sennin. Not that he could pick a sennin out of the crowd anyway, he was terrible with names and didn't know what any of the three chosen Sennins look likes. You would think a chuunin would know at least his own Main branch sennin but he didn't even know who they were. Taking that year or so off to train was great for his strength and speed but did it ever make the seventeen year old oblivious. Still something he needs to do but that's tomorrows problem.

"So besides Boar hunting, whatcha up to?" He spoke in a respectful yet casual tone. If only the young man knew who he was talking to he might be a little more formal in his speech and mannerisms.

{MFT - WC 312}
(ooc: italics thinking, color talking)

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao heard the other before looking over he would comment. " That's why I use paint traps for those who go over... They leave paint that is unwashable for at least a week... then they know they are cleaning the inuzuka ranch for at least a month, depending on the situation maybe even something worse... Like trying to clean off Asuka;s glitter from something." He would comment before really looking over and resting his eyes on the male. " before we speak further... please name and rank..." He wasn't going to take chances right here and now. After he would hear the other he would do the same for himself. " sazuki Nao, medical sennin." he would before looking over. " Beside boar hunting... Make sure that there won't be too lethal things roaming around here for the exams.. Make sure that there are no academy students around to get themselfs killed... Would not be the first small coffin I would have to fill. Other then that... Just doing my monthly regular sennin job around hte place here" He would codly comment before grabbing his pack of cigarettes out of his jacket and taking one... Juding how young the other looked, he did not offer one. Not wanting to give one to a minor, again.

"So what are you up to around these parts..? training or...?"

[ooc; written through work pc, so there might be more grammar problems.
I have no problem with it timewise! ]

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: Sorry Nao)

Paint traps with paint almost impossible to get rid of off their clothes. Oh those poor academy students. He smiled and chuckled to himself when he heard about the traps. Apparently the person in front of him was experienced whether that be good or bad was yet to be seen. The teen turned towards his elder and provided his name and rank as requested. "Nanjirou Yomoko, Chuunin though I don't have a specific specialization within the Main branch." They then introduced himself to Yomo. Medical Sennin? The chuunin thought to himself. How fortunate after having a nice chat with Mitsuha about the main branch now he has a chance to ask questions about the medical branch. Though he is more than likely not going to be a medical shinobi its always good to have information. He would listen to the Sennin discuss his activities so far for the. The Sennin may have said things in a more cold tone but he was being blunt and Yomoko respected it. His tone changed from casual to more respectful

"Ya I was training in the forest. Met a Head Jounin just now in my branch. Was asking her about the main branch and ANBU branch. Don't really know what I want to do. My mom helps out at the hospital occasionally and my Dad's in the Main branch as a Jounin, technically their both jounin rank I think? Mom likes helping people though and that's what matters. They just want me to figure out what I want to do with my life and to be honest with you Sennin-san. I'm at a loss. Been a chuunin for a while. I'm good with Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. I was thinking ANBU but I don't know much about them. Mitsuha-san thought they were more intelligence gathering and surveillance which is interesting...." He trailed off for a second then asked "You must know your counterpart well enough, what do you know about the ANBU Branch?" He wondered what made the medical sennin choose their career path but didn't ask it. The chuunin was seventeen and pretty much in then beginning years of his adulthood or atleast moving towards it and had no idea what he was going to do with his life. Maybe the medical Sennin had some sage words of wisdom.

MFT - WC 386

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao was somewhat glad that this was not a roaming Academy student again in these woods... he knew that lately there were a few of them around. He then would lower his stance a little. He placed the cigarette in between his lips as he started to light it, a hand around the lighter to make it easier. He listened towards the other as he started to nod a few times. Showing that he was listening to the conversation. "Glad to see you meet your higher-ups, I hope they show up regularly." He would comment before looking towards a tree as he thought something had been moving, but it seemed to be his imagination.
"So... You have been a chuunin for a while, but not sure what to think of other parts... And while I am aware that ANBU branch counters most of the work we do by unaliving people... I am sad to say I do not know how exactly they operate." He would comment before blowing out some smoke from his cigarette, he would tie his hair up as he spoke further with the cigarette between his lips.

"The ANBU is a group of specialized people. Often referred to as the dark side their work rarely gets shed in the light side. They can be chosen at any age as I am aware... but you never know who an ANBU is because they are not allowed to make their identity public. They wear masks to hide their face, some even use voice formers... So you really cannot tell who is who. I do believe that they have ranks... But please don't quote me on their work. I always get lost to they place so I stopped bothering... There is an office in the Hokage tower if you wish to meet the ANBU sennin there. Or maybe a captain?" It was more of a question than anything, as he did know more but was not allowed to tell. Only to his fiance.... since he knew him to tell the least.

[ Please note, this is not an excuse. But the reason I thought I replied... was because a part of the topic had already been written... So I am so so sorry that I missed this, feel free to whack me if I did not reply in a week quq.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back