Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Child's Play (Open)

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPSFBS2b4lc][u]"All things are mine to take."[/u][/url]"]

Wading. Waiting. There was something about this that makes her feel as if she was wading within the mystery of it all. Something that adds to the delusion of her mind- something that makes her feel as if everything almost isn't as real as it should be. How can something that appears to be so beautiful be fake? How can something so trivial be solved within a matter of seconds? Her mind, albeit perplexed at the thought of being a snake, is filled with wanderlust. Egotistical, ambitious, greedy- she knows no limits to her abilities and she likes to believe that she can not only analyze someone. But even tell them about themselves with the smallest of hints. She believes, no, she sees that everyone has a shadow that harbors their darkest feelings. And only those that are truly 'true' at heart, are capable of not only staunching the negativity. . .But also, able to use it to their advantage.

Nevertheless, the young girl's hands move carefully around the skull. . .Her gentle smile carefully beginning to turn into nothing more than a mere smirk as words spill from her lips. "Many people believe that all things can come true. Many people believe that the world is limitless- round, and has unlimited potential, but do you know what I think?" she murmurs, her fingertips tapping against the skull's head- the audible plucks! being heard with each time. "I think that it's all fake, to be honest. . . .And if it wasn't fake, then you wouldn't be dead now, would you?"

The first signs of insanity is often talking to yourself but in this case, she uses the distance between herself and the city to calm her mind. Besides,
it's not a real skull anyway. . .Just plastic, allowing her to plan her next move when it comes to someone who possesses an injury of some sort. However,
within the middle of her self-dialogue, she hears a presence lurking by. Her hands move carefully, dropping the skull upon the ground infront of her body, before both of her hands drift to her back.

"Is anyone here. . .?" Sweet and gentle, the words fall from her lips- soft, almost like a wafer upon the tip of a choir girl's tongue. She feigns a mixture of both ignorance and innocence. But either way, who could possibly be bold enough to appear? After all, she enjoys making friends. . . [MFT]​
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Gypsy Song

Kitsune’s steps were far from hidden. She wears bracelets with bells around both her wrist and her ankles so hearing her coming is not too difficult. Her walk through the forest was not a normal one, but more like a dance. Graceful movement flows smoothly into the next and with such movement she creates a melody. Kitsune was a gypsy, an entertainer of sorts, and she does find it necessary to practice from time to time. Kitsune sings in a gypsy tongue which normally she would weave illusions into her song, but considering there is no audience this was just a simple practice. Not being from here she figures the woods would make a lovely place to practice her dance and song in solitude. This lasted for about a half hour traveling in weaving path into the forest. When it comes time for her return trip, she looks around befuddled. She hears a voice calling out to her and she runs to the voice, “Thank the goddesses I found someone. Excuse me, I am still new to this village.” If Hisui looks at Kitsune’s shadow she would see a much different person. While she herself has blue eyes, healthy tan skin and long puffy pink hair with the appearance of cotton candy, her shadow had Pale skin, long wave white hair, red eyes and fangs. Her shadow was quite vampiric in nature and Hisui would likely one of the few people to see it in the waking world. “I’m afraid I have gotten myself completely lost.”

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=https://youtu.be/nijDlm63TBQ][u]"Why Trigger What You Cannot Control?"[/u][/url]"]

You shouldn't be here. If she is to be beautiful, then why should she feel so malicious? There is something dirty about the feeling that she possesses- the 'grit' within her nails, the anger within the back of her mind, and the constant throbbing of her palms. From the very beginning, she came here to avoid the general populace. . .But to hear another person coming within the distance makes her more than just curious. She liked learning. And although making friends was quite difficult at times- perhaps this could actually work. Jingle, jingle, the bells make her turn carefully within the direction-- as one hand moves carefully to her front and the other one shifts behind her back. Botulinum Toxin rolls steadily off of the serrated kunai. . .Her amethyst hues flickering as the gypsy soon comes into view.

". . ."

There is silence at this particular moment. She peruses the woman for the moment, before her eyes steadily avert . . .Almost as if she were looking past her, revealing nothing more than another 'fanged' shadow. It makes her almost curious. . And instinctively, out of sheer wanderlust, her hand lifts and a finger points within the woman's direction. "You're not truly lost, are you?" she questions, her lips slowly beginning to form into a smile. "I find that hard to believe. . ." She says, her heels digging into the ground beneath her as she speaks. "However. . ." she says, the smile widening carefully into a cheshire grin. "I've got a few questions for you." Her hand never moves from the kunai. . No, it was merely for protection. Her trust within others wanes often. . .And she's prefer to be ready for anything.

"How would you describe yourself to someone?" she questions in wonder."I think that I'm interested, especially since you seem to do well in arts. And well, I believe that everyone loves beautiful things, yes?" she adds- lifting her hand and waving. Despite finding beauty in even the most things, she would like to pick apart the woman's shadow. Just. . .What could she possibly do to find out more, hmm? Everyone's motives are so, ah. . . interesting. . . .​
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Huisi gives her a stare that sends a chill down her back. It was as if she was trying to stare straight through her and Kitsune takes a step back. Not willing to argue Kitsune agrees to her point within reason. “I suppose you are right. I could always use my powers to possess a bird and find my way out of here if need be.” Huisi would likely recognize the jutsu as it comes from her own bloodline. Kitsune does not have access to it at the moment but she could always attain it by going Avatar of Divinity. Huisi asks a rather difficult question. It is not exactly easy to describe oneself in words.

I’m art and artist
Shadows cast upon the wall
Dancing to the light
Flame flickers, darkness takes shape
Seeing things that are not true

She replies with a Tanka, a type of Japanese poetry. Kitsune arms wave elegantly as she recites her poem. She was comparing her work as a gypsy with that of shadow puppetry. It might not be the clearest of answers, but it is an artistic one. “My name is Kitsune of the gypsy clan Shikame.” Kitsune gives Huisi a polite curtsy with her introduction. Kitsune finds this person interesting as well, but not sure if worth her nightly visit. She's a dream eater, a power blessed to her by the goddess of the night, she walks within a persons dreams and devours them. Her fangs sink into dreamer's psyche and as she drains the blood of dreamer's dream-self, she steals a piece of his special talent and claims it for her own.

Hisui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[url=https://youtu.be/nijDlm63TBQ][u]"Feels Familiar. . ."[/u][/url]"]

She knows of the devour all too well. But upon hearing that she is capable of sending her mind into a nearby animal, the young girl finds herself beginning to quirk an eyebrow. Well, well, well. . .</I><i></i>She didn't think that other Yamanakas would make themselves known so openly. Most of the time, people are quick to hide their bloodlines or 'special' abilities from others in fear that something terrible could happen. After all, they are ninjas, are they not? Either way- the young girl would carefully move, the serrated kunai placed behind her back would slip within her pouch once again, her cheshire grin slowly beginning to fall. "A Yamanaka. . ." How interesting. How quaint. "I suppose that makes two of us then." There is little to fear, but all the more to analyze. "But why lie? That isn't how good first impressions are done." She leans carefully towards the plastic skull, her fingertips drifting into the eyes of the object as she grasps it while the tips of her fingers stifle her giggles. "Either way, I'm interested."

"Though, the poem, It almost makes you seem a little ravenous, don't you think? It's all beautiful, but in every shadow is a monster- some, a little more scarier than others. Why dibble and dabble in between what's real and fake? What do you get out of it? The excitement? The pleasure? Or. . .Both?"

As she moves to take a seat within the grasses below, one leg crosses over the other. Her fingertips continue to tap against her lips steadily,"I'm no stranger to the shadows and what they hold, but. . .I do like to hear stories and perhaps, we might share more things in common." she says. "Not that you have to tell me one or anything, but I want to know more about you. All I see are often ninja and other kunoichi around, but never a<I> gypsy or anything like you. I'd like to hear something that you've done. Something that you take pride in. . .Yes? And in exchange, I'll tell you what I can see." she adds. "And what I think of you. And why is it that you seem so. . .Peculiar." She says. "But before any of that, I guess I just have to ask. . ." she trails off.

"Does it hurt carrying secrets? Is it weird feeling. . .Like you're always wearing a mask?
[/legend]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
So she was a Yamanaka, then there was no point in visiting her dreams. She had already completely devoured one Yamanaka, so there is nothing new this one can offer. The shadow that was once staring at her with hungry eyes now suddenly looks disinterested in her. Kitsune does not hide her talents because it so hard to pinpoint what her bloodline is. In truth it is one of her own creation. However Kitsune was not the only one tipping their hand. “Ravenous you say? Never had anyone say that before.” Huisi is not the only one that can see a person’s shadow. “And sometimes shadows eat shadows.” A person’s true self is often revealed within dreams. Even she reveals her true self in dreams. When she walks through another person’s dreams it is this vampiric form which they do see. She feeds on the shadows both beautiful and horrid. Kitsune is slightly curious what Huisi’s true self looks like. “Illusions are my specialty. It is often how I entertain.” As Huisi sits down it appears it is time for Kitsune to make another performance.

“You wish to her a story then very well. Cast down your barriers and open your mind. I shall show you how my shadow came so ravenous.” Her very voice was enchanting as she spoke the words. Kitsune did not need handseals to cast illusion, merely a voice to be heard. She casts a false surroundings jutsu to make it seem she was in some sort of underground cavern. “The stone walls resonate with each step I take, echoing on the cold floor of the pitch black, in the abandon mineshaft. The air tastes musky, thick, and yet somehow carries an electrical aura.” A clone of Kitsune appears to help illustrate her words and a quick stun jutsu helps Huisi feel what Kitsune is talking about. “I begin to wonder if a demon truly does haunt these caverns. Everything was deadly quiet.” She that conjures a Piercing Cry.
“Help me”
“The voice felt a lot more like it was coming from inside my head, but that’s crazy.”
“Help me, please. I can‘t live like this”
“’Who’s there?’ I ask but, as I spoke I took notice how my voice echoes but the woman’s did not. ‘Where are you?’ I ask. I reach into my pack trying to find something that will light this place up better than the small flash light I had now. However suddenly, there was a chill swirling around my feet.” Kitsune summons a Mist of Deceit. “I quickly discover why; a dark, dense fog dances around them, silkily weaving between each one. To my surprise, the mist itself flinches at the light shining straight at it. It’s almost like it’s alive.”
“Please, help me”
“That voice. What made no sense a moment ago now makes… even less. Reaching into my pack again I pull out an empty bottle I had handy. Grasping it carefully, I dip it into the silky mist surrounding me. Instantly, the dark miasma begins to draw itself towards my bottle, flowing into it with an almost thankful sigh. Or at least that’s what I thought I heard. Shoving the cork into the bottle’s top, I take slightly aback to realize that there’s no fog left on the stone floor. It managed to fit its whole self into my container with no trouble, every last wisp.”

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back