Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

City Escape [Requesting Passport]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Faint echoes evolve into resounding clacking; her leather boots at times cause the kunoichi to appear lager than intended, despite her petite stature. On this particular forenoon did she not adorn herself with the usual spectacles, unnecessary when she found herself without work or patients. Strolling through the corridors allowed Mikasa to consider the potential wording for her application, to obtain a passport would allow further research outside of the village.

Under normal circumstances the thought would have never been given the light of day due her lack of leverage, however after the recent obtaining of a shadowing trainee did she find ground. Truthfully, to position oneself within the village at all times stunted growth and she refused to be a caged fowl at any cost Furthermore, rumor of Moon Countries vegetation was of interest, to collect samples and bring them to the Konohagakure laboratories were ideal, in her opinion.

Fluttering her platinum locks to and fro, would she round the final corner before coming to a halt before the receptionist center. Her digits adjusting her crimson collar, one could say she was quite a contradiction; serious in regards to her position, yet childish in her endeavors of research. The maiden would not allow herself to falter on this day, a scroll of parchment from within her arm sleeve would unravel upon work space. “For consideration, please pass this on.” she comments in a sweet dove tone, turning about on her heel to take a temporary seat. Hopefully this would end well for both parties, Mikasa able to utilize a passport at her own discretion.

Her legs overlap, hands cupping against one another. The waiting game.

'I like me better when I'm with you.'
Passport Application

Alias: Tsukasa Mikasa
Affiliated Rank: Chuunin
Affiliated Branch: Medical
Reason of Travel: Medical Research concerning various flora life outside of the country.
Expected Time of Travel: No more than a month.
Traveling Intentions: Moon Country and a bit more.
<i></i>

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking at the passport, the receptionist took it and walked to the back office. When it came to passports and allowing people to go and come as they please, the Konoha village council as well as the Hokage had set out basic rules. Simply put, this woman wasn't on the watch list and as a medic, she seemed to get special privileges because the Hokage just so happened to really like medics. Shaking her head, the faceless woman sighed and processed the paperwork, making sure to scan all the necessary documents, check all the boxes and send out copies to all of the people in the know. Returning the passport documents to Mikasa, the receptionist, nodded and waited a few seconds for Mikasa to see if anything was incorrect before moving on to other things that she had to do for the day.

OOC: NPC entered and left.
Tsukasa Mikasa given a passport.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite the spectacles fixation upon the crook of her nose, the maiden found herself unable to identify the receptionist; unknowns to her. Never the least, the objective of receiving the proper documentation had been completed. In turn, Mikasa would bow her head respectfully, swiveling about upon her left heel as an anchoring point and post hastily bee-line to the nearest exiting point. “I am unsure as to why more do not take the liberty of obtaining passports..” she murmurs aloud, curiously prodding her index against her jawline. “A true oddity.” she further adds aloud.

Leather boots often produced the most peculiar reverberations, her gaze settling downwards and the inner mechanisms grinding against one another; perhaps her attire was not suitable for a medical kunoichi? On the other hand, many did not dress themselves in proper attire within the Konohagakure establishment, according to ranking – from her viewpoint.

Regret began to heavily plague upon her mind, the documentation obtainment was far less conversational than she placed hopes on. Silently her frame begins to lean forward against the final barrier separating Mikasa from the outside world, hands caressing against the handle bar. “I suppose that some aren’t much for conversation these days.” she faintly iterates.

‘Trust me and we can escape from the city’.

[OOC: Topic Left]​
<i>​
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back