Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Class] Chakra control : Water Walking

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was glad no one had gotten hurt as he had his own miscalculations. “Maybe the Hokage won’t notice. I mean it will dry out eventually.” Nao's eyes shifted towards the young shinobi. "Yeah... I honestly hope that..." He would look towards where all the water was going. "Asuka... will be pretty... uhm..." He shifted his eyes back to the half-standing basin and made few seals so he could make the remaining walls disappear too. “Oh wonder how much that’s gonna cost to fix.” Nao could feel a pain in his wallet already if he thought about those costs.... "Yeah... Let's hope the funds can cover it and not just my wallet.." He would once more eye the entrance.

“What do you say, Sensei? You might be hungry too. Regardless, I wanted to thank you for taking the time to help us further. I do feel a lot better about walking and even fighting on water. I hope we will get to work together again soon.” "So... Ramen sounds good.. Extra big bowls if you all keep shush..." He would nod towards the three countings the dog too. "I do have to be honest with you all... I did sort of miscalculated my own things... Maintaining the earthquake, the water jutsu, and everything... even I feel a little bit drained..." He stuck out his tongue on that one and scratched his cheek.

With that being said and all, Nao would lead the group to a ramen restaurant and treat them to a big bowl.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou grinned widely and nodded towards Sensei Nao, “What water? I have no idea what happened at all. Don’t worry I will never say a word.” As far as Jirou knew it looked like a pipe broke in the Academy. It may have been the Anbu who were at fault for what happened. Yep he was sticking to that and would never say anything otherwise. “Kashikoi won’t say anything either. I think I saw some masked Anbu hanging around earlier. They may be the ones at fault for this. They should be the ones to clean up the mess.” Jirou gave a thumbs up to them both. He was happy that the three of them were getting treated to ramen, “Maybe we should go BEFORE the Hokage or anyone else arrives.”

[WC: 131]
[Topic Left]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu looked at the damage and was glad she wasn’t the one that had to clean that up. Her stomach was growling and she rubbed her tummy. “Yea I’m famished. Don’t worry Sensei we won’t tell anyone especially the Hokage. I’m sure there may have been a water leak….you know maybe the plumbing went bad.” she grinned slyly. She patted Kashikoi then looked to Jirou and gave him the thumbs up. She turned to the Sensei and was off to the ramen shop. She was happy that the Sensei was going to pay. Her mind was filled with all the toppings she wanted on her ramen.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back