Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open [Class] Diplomacy 101

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood in the middle of the classroom and waited for those called to join him, this was supposed to be a lesson, a time to teach a newer generation how life worked, but considering what he heard on the grapevine he needed to make sure that the younger ones were prepared for what lay ahead. As he sat on the desk leaning on it he knew full well that this lesson was going to be something they would probably consider boring, or not worth their time but of course that was just the truth sometimes is that Shinobi had to do tasks that even they did not enjoy, and this would be no exception.

Standing up he looked at the clock at the back of the classroom, they still had ten minutes to spare that was more than enough time for them to arrive, and still gave him time to prepare, this was going to be a discussion, not a tell and do session that most classes these days had become, no instead he was going to make sure that they came away for the knowledge that they would require in the future, and he was going to make sure that they got that understanding one way or another.

As he moved to the blackboard and took up a bit of chalk in those few moments he left the words scribbled on the board clear to see for anyone that attended the class 'Diplomacy'. He was hatching his plan and wanted to make sure that those that attended were ready for the future. As he turned away from the board he leaned on the teaching desk and decided to wait and see who would attend this lesson, after all, it was last minute and he knew that it was putting pressure on anyone to attend.

[Topic Entered]
[300/1000]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The other day it had been uneventful to say the least, Keniwa had been enjoying a caramel ice cream cone on his way back home when a letter had been slightly crumpled and placed on his door step. Slowly picking it up whilst he glanced around he would carelessly tear it upon, reaching in whilst throwing the outer layer to the ground, he clenched a slip of paper hand written by Ishi. More or less telling him the location of a meeting which required his presence, the gun-slinging shinobi had been more violent of a sensei than Shusuke ever was to him, however he respected him as he valiantly pronounced a duel. So without a second thought he'd prepare himself the following day to be ready for the discussion.

'I haven't ever thought about other villages and countries. I wonder what could be transpiring between each of them.' In reality the young boy had next to no clue about such political discussions, most of his speech was blunt and straight to the point be it good or bad. Swiftly making his way to the classroom where they were designated to meet he was curious to see who else would be intending, Ishi had kept his name under wraps for most so he wondered how he'd interact with others his age. Clasping his hand around the door handle he would open it as he would pronounce "Hello Sens-" His jaw hitting the floor as it was none other than the hokage who would be leaning on the teaching desk. Gazing at him in shock he would quickly unfrazzle his mind whilst he shook his head before respectfully bowing at his presence. "H-hello Hokage it is good to see you." His head had practically exploded and had to reconstruct itself all in the span of a second, how come Ishi hadn't mentioned that this lesson would be ran by the Hokage?!

[Topic Entered]
[319/1000]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The young Kaguya was doing her usual training in the courtyard behind the mansion when her butler came in and handed her a letter. Apparently it was from the Hokage?! Her shy brain was running around in circles trying to process the information. Sure, she's met a lot of famous and important people when she traveled with her father on business trips, but never the Hokage.

Opening up the letter, she read what was on it. It was basically a summons, a class of sorts. Okay... Not bad, at least she can work on her social skills and... WHAT?! She read further down the letter. The class is going to be about Diplomacy? Would that mean that she would... Have to interact with even more people?

Mitsuha would groan and lean against the wall. Why does it have to be her? She shook the thought away and sighed. Well... Better make my way there, I guess. She would make it there, with time to spare. Looking around, she would see both the Hokage and a slightly memorable face. She turned towards the Hokage and bowed to him, "Hello Lord Hokage." She turned to Keni, "Um... Hi." Was all she can manage to say to the boy. With that said, she would sit in a desk and hide there, hoping to disappear from everyone's point of view, knowing well it won't happen. In all honesty, through her shyness, she never really gets a hold of peoples names unless if either they are really important, or she actually interacts with them more than one occasion.

Despite the fact that she is a very shy person, she definitely has had a hand in diplomacy in some sort of sense. Going back to her father and his business trips, she would learn a lot from him. One of the big main things is to broker a deal in which everyone can profit off of. Because no one, would want to make a deal in which they are losing something.

(entered)
(WC:332/1000)

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
The minutes began to wind down as the other student took their seats so to speak, but after a moment they would begin hearing a grunting sound coming outside followed by the sounds of someone dragging something heavy along behind them. The eerie sounds continued to get louder as time passed until finally the door to the classroom opened and the visage of a non descript ninja stepped into the room. The people here would most likely recognise this man as one of the instructors to the academy wearing traditional chuunin garb but unlike usual the poor man was completely drenched with sweat and covered in small scratches as if he had been fighting an angry cat. Bowing to the Hokage deeply and taking a deep breath the ninja said. "My lord Hokage, I apologise for the disturbance but I have brought you the student you requested. However she was very.... how to put this? Resistant to leaving the training fields so I was forced to bring the child here. I request that you keep her contained for your own sanity. " With that said the Chuunin gave another respectful bow before moving back into the hallway for a moment.

Stepping back in with a burlap sack being dragged behind him the other students would be treated to the sight of a head of white haired girl's head sticking out of the top of the sack with the rim of the bag tied closely to the girls throat. Fully contained but not strangled they would see arms and legs kicking futilely within the sack but obviously unable to free themselves and whatever the chuunin had done was stopping the girl from moulding chakra as her struggles intensified the further she went into the classroom. Eventually the girl was placed within a seat before the chuunin bowed once again to the Hokage and took his leave while Aria just sat there seething within her sack as she uttered only a few words while not taking notice of the familiar faces.
"Aria is here Sensei" Spoken in a complete deadpan and most likely the work of the chuunin who had just left, the horned girl sat there sullenly and waited for class to start.

[372/1000]
[MFT WC: 372]

Last edited:

Hiromu Oiwa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Morning classes like this were starting to become harder and harder as Oiwa began to get older. All the newly discovered Yuki wanted to do was sleep. If he wasn’t training or being forced to help out in one of his parents' shops, the boy was probably asleep somewhere. Rubbing his eyes as he started to walk down the halls. The normally well dressed boy was keeping with the fashion of his family. Sporting coffee creamer colored khaki shorts, and a two toned linear style button down t-shirt. The boy's reddish hair was styled in the comment spiky look that Oiwa did to try to make himself look more masculine. Still though, his soft features and smooth tan skin did not give much of his masculine nature. A small leather backpack was slung over one shoulder as Oiwa was quietly moving through the halls.

Eventually, Oiwa had found the room for his class. Quietly pushing the door open, the walking AC unit would start down the stairs of the classroom. He would walk past a chunin that seemingly had just come to report something to the teacher. Obviously Oiwa did not know what though. Within a couple of moments of being in the room, Oiwa’s presence was already cooling the room down for three other students and teacher. The teacher again seemed to be the Hokage, Uchiha Takeshi. It was the second class in a row that Oiwa had the Hokage, but he guessed that was because he was so close to graduating from the academy that he was getting more and more prestigious teachers.

It seemed as if most people were already getting settled into the class, and the Hokage was ready to start teaching. There seemed to be three students, two girls and one boy. This meant that with Oiwa there was an even split between boys and girls in the class, which was probably good for the development of the village. What also was good for the village was the topic of the class, diplomacy. Afterall, Oiwa was here based on some level of diplomacy. His family was foreigners afterall, and if it wasn’t for the efforts of the leaf village, Oiwa would probably be somewhere else.

Stepping into the group of students, the cool and well dressed boy would give a small slight bow to Takeshi. “Good Morning Sir.” He said with his standard polite slightly island accent as he used a hand to cover his mouth. “Good Morning to Everyone else as well.” He told them. “Do you all have seats?” He asked looking from the two girls to the boy. He would hesitantly claim a spot in the center of the room, placing his bag down as he went to take out the notebook that Takeshi had previously given to him.

Topic Entered
MFT: 467
467/1000

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
"No, no, no! I am going to be late!" Like a small rocket the young girl born and raised in Crater City would hop over the unpacked boxes that filled the hallway in her home leading to her family's new kitchen. They had just arrived to the village not to long ago as her family was finally able to afford the tuition and the supplies needed for young Hyuuga Ran to start her studies as an Academy Student in the Konohagakure Corporation! Grabbing a small apple before slamming it into her teeth she would hell back at her parents as she ran out of the door and towards her first class. "Blhhh Lmuuhm!" Her voice muttered and muted by the fruit that filled her mouth like a pig being roasted over a fire.

She didn't care how she looked! She was going to be a Shinobi! or wait...

She didn't care how she looked! She was going to be a Kunoichi! Nice.

There was a difference between them right? Why else would there be a different word for it? But honestly, like for real though, Ran wasn't used to this `Ninja` part of her life as both of her parents worked retail until recently. She wasn't from any fancy clans, hell... her parents don't even have the Hyuuga family name! They took a chance to name her that due to her white eyes she had at birth. Still holding her apple in her mouth She would grab a small red ribbon and attempt to tie her hair up as she ran full speed down the streets.

"Dang it!" She turned around and ran back to her house with the half eaten apple in her hand. She slammed it on the table as she hopped back over a few boxes to make it back to her room. She grabbed a small blue pouch that held a few kunai that she would be tied around her right thigh... wait... left thigh, and then she grabbed a small grey pouch that his some basic tools in it and attached it to... her... umm... She would ask her sensei when she got to class.

Back onto the path to class! Her hair was falling out of the ribbon, her pouch was sliding down her thigh and she held the other in her hand. Unknown to her she also had a little pit of toilet paper on the bottom of her shoe, but that would be a problem for the future her.

Finally arriving to class she slammed the door open, sweating profusely with her hair stuck to her face and looking a general mess she bowed quicklly before looking into the class. "I am sorry if I am la-..." Looking up she realized the class room was empty. "NOO!" She quickly darted from class to class before whipping open the door that housed an man and some students. Her face, red from embarrassment and exhaustion, she yelled out. "Is this my class? I gods I hope it is! I am sorry for the intrusion. I thought I was lost! This Academy can be confusing on your first day." She looked at the man as she approached him trying to catch her breath, fully having no idea who he was. "Excuse me Mr. Ninja, umm... Where does this go?" She extended her hand holding the round pouch with a half smile on her face.

((OoC: Still waiting for Admin to change my name and banner, but my Avy and Sig are correct))
1/5: 563

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked at each student as they arrived, some seemed prepared and ready for the class, others seemed, well focused into the class and finally as always there was the one that turned up to the class late, he had managed to tick all of the boxes of what would be natural for the class and the students, it seemed that a right mixed group had turned up and he wasn't going to really argue or cause any issues, it was always interesting to see the future generation of the village inside of the Academy, wanting to learn everything and nothing at the same time. He stopped as a girl asked him about a pouch as she entered the class.

"Normally on your belt or trousers, a place for easy access that will also not get in the way of your movement is always my recommendation."

Takeshi directed her towards a seat in order to start his lesson, it seemed that he would be getting an idea of if they had even considered this part of their life, or if they just assumed that this was something they never had to get involved with. It was more a general what did these kids know about the diplomacy side of a Shinobi's life.

"Good morning students, I hope all of you are doing well and excited about today's subject matter. So I guess the very first thing to start with, is could you please tell me what you believe the topic of this class is, what the goal of this subject would be, and what you understand about this in order to get an understanding of your knowledge. Don't be shy or nervous about the answer you give in my classes there is no right or wrong answer, only discussions."

[TWC: 599/1000]
[Post: 2/5]

Chikamatsu Suisen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
”Oh, umm, yea okay, I guess, umm like, umm maybe like this!“ She would play with the pouch a little before finally adjusting it correctly and finding a seat. She would notice the class today was covering “Diplomacy” which honestly sounded like a super easy topic for her. Her family has working retail and customer service her entire life.

”Isn’t diplomacy just umm like getting along with someone? Like when you finally get to meet someone you don’t wanna be rude or disrespectful as you talk to them? Like you come to a compromise? I guess like if we are playing ninjas you’d like go around and be like hey I wanna be your friend or something like that. “ she noticed that she was the first one to talk but honestly she was fine with that, this was her first class and she wanted to make a good first impression!

WC: 713/1000

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Still recovering from the initial shock he would quickly shake his head before watching several others come in and join with the class, seeing Mitsuha enter the classroom, a girl who he had eaten lunch with, yet they never shared any conversation. Surprisingly she said hello to the young boy, with a quaint smile he returned the kind gesture greeting her as well "Hello. .... Hi." The two were just as embarrassing as each other, with her being the first to make their quick escape from what seemed like an exchange which lasted forever. As he was finally catching a breath from any sort of awkwardness he finally managed to take a seat in the centre of the class, patiently awaiting for it to start concentrating as much as he could. His fear of disappointing an elder was certainly driving him to be on his best behaviour in class, would it just be the two of them?

However he could feel a familiar wild presence making their way towards the door as it would be none other than Aria being handled like a rabid animal and was forcefully sat down with a completely emotionless face and tone as she spoke. 'Best not to mess with her shenanigans today. Not in front of the Hokage.' Practically ignoring her a brand new student had entered the fray his red hair being a distinct look matching with his trendy clothes, Keniwa's red scarf and average ninja outfit weren't really a match for the other's cool attire. Wanting to introduce himself he would turn his head somewhat eerily depending on who's looking and say "Hello, my name is Keniwa. What is yours?" His normal small smile resting on his face.

As class was beginning, things would settle down... well were meant to... as one last student would abruptly bust through the door making a scene as they arrived late in front of the Hokage no less. 'She did not even address him as the Hokage?!' His jaw dropping as the boy could barely believe that someone had the sheer audacity to be so rude. Despite her blatant impoliteness and lack of respect, the Hokage didn't seem to mind all to much, he supposed she must have gotten off lucky. Now that class had actually started a question was proposed to all of them, one which he had managed to at least get a grasp of the subject before class. Calmly raising his arm above his head he'd exclaim "Lord Hokage, I'm not quite sure, however, I assume Diplomacy is something to do with having good relations with other villages and countries?" A solid box standard answer nothing crazy or out of the ordinary.

WC: 448

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha would see other kid come in and they would all wait until the Fourth Hokage started to speak. She would listen intently until he gave the floor for anyone to speak. The first one to speak was a girl who had addressed the Hokage as Mr. Ninja. Even though the young Kaguya doesn't really get out all that much she at least knows who the Hokage is. She had went on to explain that diplomacy was just about respect and not being rude.

Another kid spoke up, one that Mitsuha had a vague sense of familiarity of, had spoken his piece of the matter. How it is having good relations with the other villages. Nobody else really spoke up, which made Mitsuha quite uneasy. Yes, she's a shy girl, but with so much people in here, she is kind of anxious. Eventually, she spoke up. "Um... It's kind of like a business in a sense. Diplomacy would mean to have ways to both strengthen ties between two establishments along with making it to where both parties maximize a means that makes everyone happy. It would mean to have continued relations and work from both parties to make sure that there will be stability for them and all who work under them." A rich girl speaking from how her father talks during those business trips.

She then realized that she has spoken quite a bit on the matter, "I-I mean, that's what my parents taught me..." She would then recommence hiding her face so that she can hope for little to no interactions with other people.

(597/100)

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria looked over at the familiar and unfamiliar faces around the classroom as she sat within the burlap sack that she was currently contained within and could honestly say she had no clue what this lesson was about. The man who had brought her here had said the class was about diplomacy but sadly Aria had never heard that word before in fact Aria could only read because she had studied sealing so it wasn't too strange that the white haired Senju was missing some pieces of knowledge. Aria's eyes drifted over to Keniwa to see if he could offer any help but he didn't seem inclined to even acknowledge his existence which was fine since they were only acquittances but it didn't help her out of her current problem as each student began to give their thoughts on what diplomacy was but the answers were too abstract for Aria to formulate her own answer from them so when the Hokage's eyes eventually fell on Aria to give her own answer the girl just squirmed awkwardly within her own confines before demurely saying. "I... Don't know." A rare moment of embarrassment came over the young Senju as her face turned red as she hated to admit that she didn't know something. "You just gotta fight to solve a problem. Loser has to listen to the winner right?" Aria spoke in an unsure manner as her gaze drifted to the floor.

[WC: 613 Post: 2/5]

Hiromu Oiwa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oiwa would begin to get settled into his seat, when the Hokage would begin to speak. It seemed that he would first answer the last entrance into the class. He would lean over the desk, and place his average size head on the palm of his head. The loose fitting sleeves would fall down off his right arm and pool at the bottom of his arm against the desk. This revealed the by now healed and scarred dog bite he had gotten at the beginning of the summer. The discolored skin bumpy stood out pretty clearly against the former island tan and smooth forearm. Hearing the student next to him ask a question, Oiwa would turn to look at the standardly dressed student.

“My name is Oiwa. It is nice to meet you.” Oiwa said with his distinct hint of an island accent that was left over from hearing his parents often talk with their own heavily influenced tone as he went to extend his hand to shake his desk neighbor's hand. It was also good to use the moments of down time to make friends or rivals.

After the confused student question was answered though, it seemed the Hokage would begin the class. Shifting in his seat, the red headed boy would sit up straighter and started to open his notebook to a new blank page. He had sat through a class with Takeshi before to know that the class was going to be a lot of speaking. While some classes would be physical, it seemed the Uchiha valued thinkers in his shinobi forces. So it seemed the first question of the day was ‘what the topic of the class was’. ‘

Ran would be the first to answer the question as she tried to talk about diplomacy. She seemed to have a very young understanding of what diplomacy was. Maybe it was the fact that Oiwa was now in the academy thanks to the diplomacy that was displayed by the village when his family was displaced.

Keniwa, which if Oiwa recalled was his name, seemed to give a more professional answer to the question, which was closely aligned to what Oiwa’s own answer was. Another girl quickly piped up to answer the hokage’s question. She seemed to think of diplomacy in strictly business means. It was something that connected with Oiwa again as the child’s family did have two small businesses that they now ran in the Oak District. Finally, the last person to answer before Oiwa seemed to not know the proper answer, it seems she believed that diplomacy only came through violence. Clearing his throat, Oiwa began to answer.

“Diplomacy means a lot… From a village standpoint, diplomacy means to try to create peace between two villages. But it often means more for the people of the villages. Like it was said, businesses can be more successful, ideas can be easily exchanged and people can lead more successful lives. More importantly, with strong diplomatic ties to the world, a village can avoid conflict, which means they are not losing shinobi to worthless conflicts. Finally, for someone like me diplomacy can allow a village to look out for others like the Konoha did for my family.” He finished as he settled in to see what the Hokage’s response was.

MTF: 548
1015/1000

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As he stood there listening to people talking, it seemed that from first impressions the group had a mixed bag of understanding, some went in with conflict being the solution, others went in with a more open approach with parties and discussions being involved. It seemed that it was a half-and-half position on their understanding, so he would have to make sure they built up from the foundation of the knowledge, but this was the purpose of the academy, for those to learn inside of it, and not be judged for it. As he leaned on the desk letting them finish he would start to question their ideas, and opinions on the matters to understand them better.

"So in most aspects, diplomacy is a way of making deals, trades, and solutions in business for example, its how a food shop arranges for food to be supplied, the cost of the food, how long the deal will be for and in place for, as well as the benefits of going with that specific supplier."

He allowed himself to open up this question, to make sure that the students were following the lesson and involving themselves in the thought processes. After all, they would need to have an understanding in the future of what they were involving themselves in and he wasn't about to just give them his idea, no for a village to grow and work it needed to be everyone's opinion, different ideas, and options passed around.

"So with this in mind, and seeing the way this works inside of the business, I do have to ask what do you think the goal is of Diplomacy, is it just traveling, is it protection, or is there a much deeper meaning behind it, what do you think the goal should be when entering into this with another village?"

[TWC: 906/1000]
[Post: 3/5]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria tried her best to keep focus on the Hokage as he spoke but the struggled as she sat in her bind keeping her from leaving from this torture but what made it worse was that she had been placed by the window of the classroom and the warm summer sun was warming her gently and soon enough Aria's found her eyes growing heavy as she began to sway with drowsiness only assisted by Takeshi talking about stuff that made no sense to Aria. The young girl wasn't the type to reason with words nor speak with hidden flowery words that were designed to bring about the most desirable outcome. Aria for lack of a better term was blunt to a fault and didn't understand the necessities of discussion as she preferred to be completely transparent an honest with her thoughts and opinions not to mention her desires had a pretty tight reign on her often causing her to act without further thought. So it wasn't a surprise such an instinct driven person slowly began to drift off into a stupor, her eyes slowly closing until she managed to snap herself awake with a shake of her head. Realising she was going to fall asleep from all this talking Aria redoubled her efforts to escape her sack and after chewing hard at her binding Aria managed to it's hold enough that she could sleep out where she fell to the floor with a loud bang. Staring at the Hokage for a moment from her spot on the floor to see his reaction, Aria would quickly jump to her feet, open the window and promptly leap out to freedom hoping that the weirdness of the situation would throw the Hokage off enough he would just allow Aria to leave.

[Topic Left unless stopped]
[WC: 816 3/5}

Last edited:

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched a few of the class leaving, it seemed that they had elsewhere to be and he knew that holding the focus of the rest of the class was now well and truly out of his control, sighing to himself he allowed the paper he had on the desk to be handed out. It was a basic guide to answer the class questions and topics for those inside of the Academy, instead of giving them facts and goals of what was aimed to be achieved with diplomacy, after all, there would be no point in him just giving out answers, they did need to study. As he looked at the clock on the wall it seemed that everyone would at least be getting a half day from the Hokage.

"Class Dismissed, Study up on the subject, any questions please come and find me"

With that, he left the classroom and headed down the corridor.

[Topic Left]
[Class Has Ended]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back