Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Class] Starting Fresh [Inv. Kazu Rakuda]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shieo stood out in the middle of one of the gathering areas for the obstacles; which ultimately served other purposes as well. While he awaited for the designated student, he held a paper in hand; skimming over the contents- All of which described what he should expect, their name, their general appearance and over-all grades. He suspected the individual was tasked to himself as a means to catch up to the rest of the academical year in time for graduation.
It was like any other day for Shieo, he was adorned in his typical Chūnin attire; the slacks all black in color; and the jacket the Cloud's steel-blue hue. With a ever so slight incline, he had a slouched posture and his facial expression was best described and apathetic; with half-lidded eyes and a somber straight face. When speaking, he had a borderline monotone vocal range and rarely altered his expression to help with his contextual implications. All in all, he could be a bit troublesome to read.
For someone so generally laid-back it was difficult to picture him as being anything but a smaller individual; however he stood at a prominent six-foot and one-inch and weighed for what appeared a relatively average size for his build; if he were a combatant it could be easily assumed he was an acrobatic taijutsuist- or he had specialties outside such field.

When Kazu entered, he would noticed that the area was surrounded by woods approximately two-hundred feet facing any direction; it almost gave the impression of an arena esque stage. The grass was well maintained and cut low, there was a few spotted training stations like training dummies, wing chun and target practices that scattered throughout the area. The sun was high giving the impression it was approximately the afternoon, the heat was tolerable and the winds although light were helpful to maintain a cool body through the trees.

Upon the time Kazu would get close to Shieo, his attention would shift from the papers in-front of him; and would proceed to size up the student.

"Yo' I'm Shieo, I'll be your instructor today."

[WC = 352 | 1/5 Posts]

Kazu Rakuda

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu stopped about five feet from the instructor as he introduced himself. He had his emerald eyes fixed on him as he talked and took notice of his chunnin uniform. His eyes started to shine with excitement at the prospect of the lesson. He could barely contain his excitement towards a private lesson.

“It’s a pleasure sir, My name is Kazu.”

He spoke in as calm a manner as he could trying to hold in his excitement. Pausing he started to look around and really take note of their surroundings for the first time since he entered the training area. He couldn't stop from wondering which of the small areas they'd be using and for what purpose as he took in a mental picture of it all.

He fidgeted with his gray vest as he breathed slowly calming down his own excitement. The last thing he wanted was for the instructor to think he was just some easily excitable kid with no sense. He left the top portion of his vest undone as he looked back up to the instructor with a smile. He calmly brushed his left hand through his snow white hair before putting both behind his back. He spoke calmly and void of emotion as he addressed him for the second time.

“Sir, I was just wondering what it is that you will be helping me with today? To be honest I know I'm behind I just want to be prepared for what we'll be focusing on. I’ll do my best to not be a waste of your time.”

He didn't mean for it to come out the way it did. He just couldn't help it being abandoned just made him feel like a waste of time to anyone who spent time with him. It was one of those things he was trying to get over but it would just take time. He only hoped that the chunnin wouldn't notice.

[WC-323][Post-1/5]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Sir, I was just wondering what it is that you will be helping me with today? To be honest I know I'm behind I just want to be prepared for what we'll be focusing on. I’ll do my best to not be a waste of your time.”

While Kazu went on his minor tangent. Shieo took the time to slowly and carefully fold the papers he was given from the Academy Head, even to go as far as eyeing each corner so it was near-perfectly aligned; perhaps it was a silly attempt at relaxing the kid, to show that the teacher was in a position to let the time pass without much cause for concern. Once the papers were folded, he tucked them away into his back pant-pocket, drawing both hands towards his pant pockets and stuffed them in; only emphasizing his laid-back nature further.

"First of all. Take a deep breath- you're a kid, take things in stride. Schools, school. It will always be there, and for all intents and purposes you can take as long as you want until you graduate. World's your oyster or whatever." Inhaling deeply, he seemed to take a moment to look at the distance; for not particular reason other than to acquaint himself to actually be mentally present, given the Student was genuinely coming to him for aid. Something he only does on rare occasions.

"Beyond that-- It doesn't bother me to come out here, people need to learn. You can't just miraculously know things; it just doesn't work that way. So keep your chin up, strides straight and know the direction your going."

Clearing his throat, he looked around with a dis-certain gaze. "I was granted this space for whatever you felt you needed to improve. Since you are your own doctor, you are your own orchestrator as well. So if you let me know what you would like to advance in, I'll give you some basics and a foundation. I've a general knowledge of Taijutsu, Ninjutsu and I am proficient in Genjutsu." His expression seems unfaltering during his whole pep-talk, whether he was being genuine or not was left to the beholder, however what was a constant- Is he remained where he was and appeared ready to aid where he could.

[WC = 380 | 2/5 Posts]

Kazu Rakuda

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazu watched him fold the papers slowing his breathing in the process. Once he had absorbed it all he paused for a moment pondering the instructor's words. Letting out a smile he leaned back on his heels looking up to the clear blue sky. Pausing to take one last deep breath he smiled up at the instructor.

“Well if you're leaving it up to me that's fine. I would honestly say I’d probably go with taijutsu since it needs some work. Not to mention I’m not so horrible in class as to not know that a little knowledge in it is pretty basic. Just as long as that's not an issue sir.”

His breathing had finally steadied as began to calm down. Placing the front of his feet back on the ground and standing straight he looked into the man's eyes. He took one last deep breath before taking as he steeled his composure. He took his hand from behind his back placing them at his sides keeping them open and relaxed. His face now void of emotion and his voice completely calm and unwavering.

“Well sir just tell me what you would like me to do and I'll do my best. Oh and thank you sir I kinda need that little pep talk to calm down.”

He didn't know if he’d meant what was said or not but there was nothing left to say he had finally calmed down. He kept his hands still while bending his knees only a little. Keeping a serious expression he stared into his eyes as the wind picked up rustling his hair in it's flow. He didn't seem to notice as the trees rustled and his hood began to billow in the wind behind his back. He now appeared ready to learn and determined to improve.

[WC-303][Post-2/5]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Sounds good kiddo'. We can cover some basics, form and striking" Shieo tugged both his hands out of his pockets; reaching back with his left hand he drew out a pair of gloves and slipped them both on. Clenching either hand into fists a few times as he got them adjusted, clamped down the wrist-guards. Returning his attention up to Kazu, he took a few moments to size him up- figuring if he was going to show the young-boy something, it should be suitable- and doable by someone of a smaller stature.
At this he gently stroked his chin, until he came to a conclusion; this was attributed by a quick nod of the head. His eyes had taken a dullen steeled look to them, given that he wanted to focus for the fledgling academy student. "Alright, a simple start but it's certainly something to get you on your feet- even a foundation for future techniques I'm certain." Clearing his throat, and rolling both shoulders- then stretching either leg. He had lowered his stance ever so-slightly, extending both legs about shoulder length and bent by the knees only a fraction.

"Do as I do."

After waiting a moment, he suspected that Kazu would be performing in mimicry after Shieo; even if it weren't perfect. Afterwards, Shieo would turn himself towards the air so Kazu could see the side-view of what to copy; generally speaking it wasn't anything advanced. Even a child of no experience could pick up on the form with enough effort. Given Kazu had some semblance of prior training, he figured this should be fairly straight-forward. "Once you feel comfortable in a stance close to this, act this out. We'll continue this motion for a few attempts. Afterwards, I'll have you begin practicing against a stationary dummy. Which I'll oversee and start helping correct form in your action, if it's necessary." Once spoken, Shieo made a quick thrust forwards with his torso. Extending his right fist first, then with a follow-up of his left fist; in which a strange sound whistled from Shieo's gauntlets, sounding almost like a sharp-pitched ringing. If he had focused too much on the sound, he might notice his vision blurring and becoming somewhat disorientated-- although if he didn't pay much attention, it just seemed out of place with each of Shieo's punches.

"Think you can manage that a few times?" He spoke lightly after he finished demonstrating, each of his hands fell by his sides. Giving Kazu his attention afterwards.

[WC = 417 | 3/5 Post]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back