Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Clinic Business [D-rank]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]Clinic Business[/size]"]She showed up bright and early, deciding not to waste any time. The poor girl felt bad for what happened to the old woman during the mission with Kyo and Oyochi, and still hadn't forgive the boy for striking the old woman. He was not someone Chi wanted to associate herself with anymore. Her guilt over not being able to do anything to stop him caused her to volunteer to help at the Hope Clinic with various tasks. It was the least she could do to make up her for previous teammate's failure to control himself. She started off by reporting to the person who she was supposed to meet. Duh.
"Oh, hello. You must be Chi. the man would say as Chi approached him. She asked someone where he was and he was pointed out to her. "I'm glad you decided to volunteer. You don't see too many young people volunteering anymore. How about you come file some paper work for me." Chi smiled and nodded, not knowing exactly what to say. She had never filed anything before, but he explained what he needed her to do and she got to work. She didn't know what the files were, they didn't make any sense to her but they didn't look exactly official. According to his system, though, they were completely out of order! This one should be there, and that one should be here.
It took her a good while to get that done, after word the man told her to go clean up some rooms to get them ready for new patients. She cleaned a couple spotless without much of a stop in-between. In the last room she stopped because there was a woman on the bed. At first she thought she was dead, then she realized her eyes were just closed. It took her a second but she recognized her as the woman who helped scare the kids who were terrorizing Aventurine Street. She wondered why she was there but didn't wonder long. She decided to go ahead and clean up the room around her before waking her up.
"Hey!" She jumped on the bed and the woman awoke with a jump. "What are you doing here? Remember me?"
"Oh, hey there." She said, putting a finger to her bottom lip like Chi always does. "What are you doing here?"
"I was going to ask YOU that. I'm volunteering here, I was asked to clean some rooms." Chi sat cross-legged on the bed which made her dress ride up.
"You really shouldn't sit like that while wearing a dress. It's indecent to show your underwear. Did your dad teach you that?" The woman asked, standing up from the bed.
"No, he doesn't talk to me much if he doesn't have to."
The woman sighed, "That man… Well, I must be off. I've had a good rest, so I'll bid you good day, Chi. Til we meet again." the woman walked to the window and quickly jumped out.
"Alright, bye!" Chi didn't even notice that she had never introduced herself to the woman before when they first met. Nor did she even think about such a thing, she simple went back to finishing her tasks for the clinic without giving the woman a second thought.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 547[/size]"][/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back