Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Event CLOSED: Kyōsaku House: Left Path - First Floor "The Game Room"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
UlAAE44.png

Tomoe - Jounin of the Main Branch

She would finish the call on her device as Akkuma and Hikema had made their way out to the patio. Her eyes would stare daggers at both, as her face seemed to clearly express disgust. Without saying a word, she would exit the patio and enter the game room, looking around, she would pause for a moment, before making her way to leave this room altogether.

OOC: Leaving this room

M0FYYDd.png

Hekima - Director of Entertainment

The tap on his backside would cause him to jump a little as he bit down on his bottom lip. His eyes glanced back towards Akkuma. Instead of saying anything, and still biting his own bottom lip, he instead would show a smile as his cheeks would redden. It would seem the Miroku clan leader would be joining him for a smoke after all.

As he made his return to the patio, he would notice the sourpuss look of Tomiko, and would playfully wave goodbye to her as she left, with no interest in keeping her around.

Producing a rolled stick of tobacco, or at least what seemed to be tobacco [but most likely wasn't just that], he would utilize Akkuma's hand-produced flame to take a drag and light his indulgence. He would wait a moment before exhaling the smoke. Instead of taking a seat next to Akkuma, he would opt to lean up against the guardrail of the patio area. First, he would look up into the night sky and take another drag. He would then look down and exhale the smoke once more, this time engulfing his face in a cloud. As the cloud began to dissipate, it became clear that Hikema was staring at Akkuma with a lustful look in his eyes.

"You know, they have cameras all over this place... while I am all for entertainment, it is my job after all, I don't know how the prudes controlling this shindig would like you and I doing what you and I know we should be doing... besides, you are most likely being hunted. Correction, I know for a fact someone is hunting you. Curious?"

He would chuckle playfully as he swayed his hips back and forth, waiting for Akkuma to give a response.
Miroku Akkuma

qYa4fXR.png

Takahashi Satoshi - Leader of Journeymen Order

"
Son of a bitch... who is this Sora?" he would say in his half-drunk, half 'just woke up from a nap' stupor. Tapping some more on his master CURO, he would huff in anger.

"The ballroom, huh, I need'ta have a word with that sonvabitch!"

And with that, the now belligerent Satoshi would leave the Game Room.

9twMyRk.png

Katsumi - Leader of the Rangers Order

Aggressively throwing kunai into a dartboard...still

1TexGyJ.png

Would be waiting to see what Shin did, but also would take note of the other happenings; Tomiko leaving, Hekima and Akkuma going to the patio, Satoshi leaving... so much seemed to be happening now.

Chikamatsu Shin

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would nod his head in response. ”Thank you, Fukurokuju-Sama. We appreciate the direction.“

The Overseer would slowly make his way across the room, grabbing two drinks from a nearby table with a grin, spinning in his heel, the rosy cheeked Medical Chief would make his way though the Game Room to the smoking area after Hikema and Akkuma. Approaching the room he would take a deep breath to help find his balance.

Stepping through to where the two men stood Shin would extend the drink to Hikema with a grin on his face.

”Hello! Would you be so kind and share a drink with me? I heard you were the gentleman to meet tonight.“

Shin would bow slightly with a grin hidden from Hikema, but the sneer would be caught by Akkuma if he would look.

”Allow me to introduce myself. I am Chikamatsu Shin, Overseer of the Chikamatsu Clan, Medical Chief of Research & Development for the Omni Prime Medical Facility, and a Jōnin of the Educational Support Unit for the great Sunagakure no Sato.“

Standing fully erect again he would continue.

”You look like you could use some company that knows how to liven things up.“

Snapping his finger and using his Floral Fields Jutsu, the area would begin to hang with various of vibrantly colored flowers and beautifully woven vines.

[92/100]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The PA would spark on once more with the following announcement:

"The conference room meeting originally scheduled for the 6th hour will now be pushed to the 7th hour to accommodate late arrivals and current pending conversations."

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hour 5 has ended with the following scoreboard:

@Chikamatsu Shin 92/100
@Tsurara Moriko 90/100
@Chigokai Yuna (Name shows as Silent) 80/100
@Shingetsu Sora 87/100
@Sunaku Harupia 85/100
@Uziuke 62/100
@Miroku Akkuma 60/100
@Okami Roku 42/100
@Kaen 25/100
@Kanmuri 25/100
@Mikaboshi (name would show as Sunahoshi Suzaku) 25/100

THIS IS THE START OF HOUR 6 (of 8): This hour will end at 20:00 UTC next Sunday (December 10th)

Remember you must be attempting to interact with someone to forgo the -5 penalty at the end of Hour 5!

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sages lips flashed a devilish grin at Hekima's reaction, noting the frustrated departure of another one of the Gaming Rooms occupants. That was of little concern to him for now, he had his eyes on the prize that was Hekima. Given the mans functions in these Games & Suna it only made sense. Once they had entered the patio, their exchange continued going well. For now Hekima opted to remain by the guard rail, his gaze drifting to the sky above them before he exhaled. Obstructing the view of his face in smoke, by the time it cleared his gaze was locked on Akkuma. Lust burned in the eyes of his new companion, as they spoke it was initially to inform him about camera's being everywhere. 'So my suspicions were true...just how much of this place is under surveillance.' he thought to himself as he listened while Hekima continued on. Next Hekima voiced the concerns he had, they were of course about the potential professional ramifications their...fraternizing might carry for him.

This caused the Sages lips to curl into a mischievously playful grin. Trouble did follow him everywhere so he couldn't blame Hekima for those concerns, even if he did get some amusement from it. With how bold the man had been it was a surprise to see him so cautious. "Naturally but that's half the fun isn't it Hekima?" After all he was trouble, but he suspected that was a big reason Hekima had been so friendly with him. Then again the fact he was thinking about these consequences meant he was mulling it over. He wondered how such a thing would be handled by those editing together the footage & that would have perhaps been something he dwelt more on. At least that would have been the case had his companion not mentioned that he was being Hunted. Those emerald eyes flashed with excited delight, hopefully they didn't mean Silent & there was someone else seeking him. Watching his companions hips sway side to side with an unmistakable desire. "If you mean Silent, that is of no surprise. Though if there is another hunting me here...that would be interesting." Each word was coated with both excitement & the unmistakable hint of bloodlust.

When the door swung open revealing Shin that insatiable feeling of bloodlust would subside. That malevolant aura of his subsiding as those emerald eyes took in Shin's form. A chuckle full of amusement escaped the Sage form at the Chikamatsu Overseer's actions. When Shin stood introducing himself with his various titles Akkuma would give him an impressed, it seemed the Chikamatsu Overseer had been quite busy. Another chuckle full of mischeviousness escaped the Sage at Shin's next words. Taking another deep inhale of the smoke from his pipe, filling his lungs. Momentarily pausing enjoying the sensation of the chemicals being filtered into his bloodstream. Finally a sigh would escape his form, riding the current of his breath was a swirling cloud of smoke that encompassed his form. "Is that so?" The words would escape his form coated in a playfully teasing tone. Before his form would flicker & re-appear beside Hekima.

Taking in the various bouquets of flowers that now covered the room, beautiful he knew all too well what Hekima desired for his evening to liven up. Leaning in so that the heat from each word would wash over the knape of the mans neck. "Hear that he wants to help liven things up for you...I could think of a few ways he could aid in that endeavour." Another devilish chuckle escaped him, while a hand playfully danced it's way down Hekima's form with each word. Those emerald eyes of his shifting from Hekima to Shin as he flashed a shark-like grin. How would Shin react to what unfolded & how would Hekima react to the attention he was receiving from both men. Wondering to himself just how flushed he could get them both before the need for a reprieve from their surveillance would be needed. Not that he didn't have the right techniques to deal with such an inconvenience, but where would the fun it that be? There was potential for so much more chaos if he played his hand right.

MFT
[Sorry on the delay. Forgot to say edited to address the Shin Floral Fields Jutsu because I forgot it initially.]

Last edited:

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

M0FYYDd.png

Hekima - Director of Entertainment

"Oh, Silent is hunting you... well, not her, but that. is. interesting~"

He wasn't aware of that, but he would not be off put by the new knowledge, instead, a large smile would cross his face. In fact, everything that would continue to transpire, Shin appearing and making flowers fill the room, Akkuma approaching him and making more formal advanced moves, the fact that he was the center of attention. It was more than any actual physical pleasure for him. He was the star at the center of the stage, the center of the attention for two powerful figures, it was a high that no substance or touch could even come close to replicating.

"Oh, boys, no need to fight over little ole me..."

He was lying, it's what he wanted.

"That said" he placed his hands on the chest of Akkuma and started to run it down before stopping midway, "I told you, I don't want to be entertainment for the peepers. You want your shot, wait until after the Games, wouldn't want to make it seem like one of the judges was unfairly judging, now would we?"

He said it playfully, how truthful he was being was anyone's guess.

"Shin, my dear, you have such a pleasant little gift, a much more delicate flower than this brute... sadly, I'm in the demon's clutches, otherwise maybe I would share that drink."

He was just winging it at this point.
Miroku Akkuma

9twMyRk.png

Katsumi - Leader of the Rangers Order

Aggressively throwing kunai into a dartboard...still

1TexGyJ.png

While still observing, an event worker would approach him and say the following:

"Attention; Many enthusiastic elephants tirelessly investigate new sights, observing rivers and start roaming over open meadows."

He would nod to the worker and depart from the room.

OOC: Fukurokuju has left the room

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shin would grin and nod his head. With a quick flick of his wrist he would hand a card to the man he had approached.

”If after the games you find yourself needing my attention, please do not hesitate.“

The card would have Shin’s title as well as the room number for his personal office in the Omni Prime Medical Facility.

The Overseer would bow in acknowledgement to the man before him before turning and taking a few steps away.

A bright and radiant lighter would glow from Shin as a pair of angelic wings would sprout from his back. The Sage’s radiant glowing golden hair would seem to match the luster of his gilded wings.

”You may be enjoying the demon tonight, but I am sure you’ll know what is good for you in the long run. I trust this won’t be the last we see of each other tonight.“

His Holy aura glowing brightly as he stepped back inside to walk away and to his true target.

[Topic Left]
92/100

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dear Contestants! Unfortunately due to Out of Character timing causing a drastic delay to this In Character competition, Round 1 has come to an end. The 1st Sennin will be rewarded to the contestant with the highest score!

@Chikamatsu Shin 92/100
@Tsurara Moriko 90/100
@Chigokai Yuna (Name shows as Silent) 80/100
@Shingetsu Sora 87/100
@Sunaku Harupia 85/100
@Uziuke 62/100
@Miroku Akkuma 60/100
@Okami Roku 42/100
@Kaen 25/100
@Kanmuri 25/100
@Mikaboshi (name would show as Sunahoshi Suzaku) 25/100

Congratulations Chikamatsu Shin for gaining the role of Sennin of Sunagakure!

Round 2 of the Sennin Games will begin at the start of the year of 2024! ICly this will be a month worth of prep. While Round 2 is not going to be a straight up modded combat, as there will be other factors that will go into this round, every contestant which has made it to Round 2 has been notified that they will be in direct competition with in the following pairings.

@Tsurara Moriko vs @Uziuke
@Chigokai Yuna vs @Miroku Akkuma
@Shingetsu Sora vs @Sunaku Harupia

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
A devilish chuckle would escape the Sage as he listened to Hekima. Those emerald eyes of his watching the man closely & how he squirmed at the attention from the two men. Eyeing Shin's efforts a small sigh would escape the Sage at Hekima's words to the Overseer, knowing all too well he would consider that Hekima's blessing of what was taking place. How soon their fun had come to an end, before he knew it he was watching Shin walk away. There was an undeniable aura of exalted radiance that emanated from them as the Chikamatsu medic departed. "Tch..that is a shame." When he turned to face Hekima there was an almost dangerous glint in those emerald eyes of his.

"Come now Hekima, I thought you knew how to play the game?" he asked taking a step back & sitting back into his chair with a devilish grin. "Chikamatsu Shin is someone you'd do well to befriend, especially in your line of work. I think you'd find yourselves benefitting mutually from knowing one another..." his words might've seemed odd. But the Sage had a longer history with the Chikamatsu then perhaps most knew. Then again that was generally safe to assume about most individuals. The important question was whether or not that history was good. Those emerald orbs of his burned with mischief as he leaned forward to take a sip of his drink.

Next he would address the mans concerns. "Worry not about your position I have no intention of putting it in jeopardy...I merely wanted to see how far Shin would go to get what he wanted from you." Another chuckle from the Sage, before a look of seriousness crossed his face. "I do apologize if I made you uncomfortable, know I wont put you in such a position again." With that he would stand & make his way to leave the area. Pausing momentarily to say one parting thing to Hekima. "I have no doubt that should you desire it you'll be able to locate me...until we meet next Hekima. I have a Hunter to prepare for..." with those words he would walk out of the porch & prepare to make his way out of the Gaming Room.

[Topic Left unless Stopped to go prep?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back