Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cold winds [Open]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi walked through the Susukino district just as the sun had started to set and wondered if there would be anything of interest happening soon, or even if she would actually encounter someone who would be of any interest to her, though she stayed on guard with her weapons moving as she walked, though they made no clanking sound of any sort. "I feel it's been longer than it actually has been since I was last here..."<i></i> She said, with a slight smirk on her face. She was glad to be home though, even though she did seem to like to adventure through the world.

She chose to wear her usual clothes, composed of a black sleeveless shirt underneath a white sleeveless shirt, along with white detached sleeves, black pants as well as a pair of Japanese sandals. Her ears stayed perked up as she stayed on guard, as well as her tail swaying slightly back and forth.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
20100304_zps6d874a61.jpg

[Topic entered by Inpc Nigiri Shimete]​

As Ayumi walks down the Susukino district she would pass by Shimete. Shimete has changed quite a bit since her student years. When she first developed some of her inuzuka powers she changed a little, but now that she is in the stages of puberty she is changing into a much more canine form. She now has ears, tail and even a short coat of fur. She still ties her hair with a big black bow that matches her clothes. She wears an outfit of a severing girl with a collar around her neck and wrists. A blind fold covers her eyes as means to train her enhanced senses, one of them being the sight of a Hyuuga. Shortly after passing Ayumi, Shimete stops, her ear perked up and she looks back. Did she just see someone like her? Shimete wasn’t aware there were other Inuzukas that had ears and tail. Shimete’s hand reaches out to this person, “Excuse me miss. Would you mind if I asked you something?” Shimete had to know if this was real or some sort of implant.
20100310_zps34a34786.jpg

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

HexBanner_zpsc3a7c26a.png

Meanwhile, our favorite blue haired, distress making damsel skipped along with a lollipop in her hand. With her trusty weapons seemingly stowed away into a scroll in one of her pouches, she was surprising care free that evening. A smile on her face, and the way she trotted along was testament to that. Perhaps it was because not five minutes ago had she passed by a strolled with a toddler in it, and seized the lollipop from their hand to make it hers. After all, Hex always got what she wanted, always...

And tonight was no different! As she walked through the streets, trying to decide what to do in attempts to sate boredom that always seemed to be creeping along, she noticed a strange sight! There seemed to be a gathering of animal people? "The hell?" she questioned aloud. After all, dearest Fourty-seven had never seen people like these. Naturally she was intrigued and all sorts of questions ran through her mind. And since her mind was far from clean, one such question was... do they go into heat? So! Questions needed answering, and that meant introducing herself. But how to do it in the most epic way was the question...

And this was the answer~ With pigtails bobbing, Hex skipped her way over to conversing pair, specifically Ayumi, and gave a swift yet gentle tug on her tail to make sure it was attached. "Damn it's really on there isn't it!"she exclaimed and then reached for the woman's ears to make sure those were real as well."What are you people..." she said in the most offensive way possible. Not on purpose, because it was simply her nature. Hex even sent a glare toward Shimete and her strange being; almost as if she were a minor demon.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi continued to walk through the dark district and heard someone speak to her that she had seemingly just passed and stopped before turning her head and listening to the woman asking her a question. "I wouldn't really mind, so go ahead." She said, noticing that the girl seemingly had a closer connection to the Inuzuka bloodline than she did, and smirked slightly.

After a few moments afterwards, she had heard someone walk closer to her, but didn't pay much mind to it until she felt someone tug on her tail, hearing someone speak, pull on her ears, and speak once more. The tug on her tail startled her more than hurt, though the tug on her ears had been more painful than startling. "Hey, what's the big deal pulling on my tail and ears?"<i></i> She asked, rubbing her ears slightly before turning to the woman. "I can't speak for the young woman here, but I have a fairly distant tie to those called the Inuzuka, so I have the ears and tail, so that's why I have them. I'm not directly one, though people long ago in my family were."<i></i>

She looked at the woman who had just arrived that didn't look too much younger than herself, maybe within three to six years of her own age. "Just who are you anyway, being so rude to pull someones ears and tail?"<i></i> She asked, a bit annoyed that her ears were pulled. She didn't much mind the tug of her tail, but the ears hurt more than she would have expected.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
20100304_zps6d874a61.jpg

So they were real after all, but it was strange. She was not Inuzuka, but had family ties to the bloodline. Shimete wonders if these relatives of hers had ears and tails as well. Shimete looks at the blue haired menace with a cold expression that says ‘don’t even try.’ With Shimete’s all Seeing Eye, grabbing her tail would not be an easy thing. If Hex even attempted she would dodge each attack blindfolded. Hex’s thought of Shimete being some sort of minor demon was closer to the truth than some might believe for her powers were demonic in nature. “I have no family ties to the Inuzuka bloodline. My powers come straight from the source. The wolf goddess of the hunt decided to choose me to become one of her adopted children.” For the longest time Shimete thought the only blessing the goddess Moro bestowed upon her was the special blue eye. Looks like Shimete was wrong and hopes she doesn’t turn any further canine. “Were you born that way? Are there others in your family like you?” Shimete has so many questions she wanted to ask.
20100310_zps34a34786.jpg

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hex looked innocently at Ayumi; almost quizzically even. "Who am I!? How rude of me! I am only the greatest and most beautiful person in all of Kumogakure! Name's Hex! And I had to make sure those things were real, those fake furry creeps give me the willies!" she exclaimed with self proclaimed greatness in a rather loud tone. But what she didn't realize was the offense she may have caused to the person who apparently had met a goddess. Hex immediately grew jealous and crossed her arms across her non-existent chest. The blue haired woman had always imagined meeting a goddess; a beautiful woman who was obsessed with all things vulgar and taboo. But no... she was stuck on this earth with people who could hardly last more than a half hour. "Wimps." she thought in anger and watched Shimete as she continued to inquire of Ayumi.
kIDOt1_zps96e0b80f.png

[Topic Entered in Stealth]

"Did you really need to? Stinking women always gotta stop to chat..." muttered Gekido through the headset. As he slowed his movement across the rooftops, he realized why she had stopped and even found himself a little intrigued. Mention of Inuzuka could be overheard through the open mic, and he used a jutsu to get a closer look. And with that simple action, his eyes narrowed to a prejudiced glower. "Demons. Abominations. Careful 47, they are mutts. Likely to attack you without reason." he grunted with obvious distaste. But that was a poor choice of words on his part, because he could see Hex visibly smile at the chance of violence...

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi watched the woman speak about how she had no family ties to the bloodline, but her powers came straight from the 'source', in which a wolf goddess of the hunt decided to choose her to become one of her adopted children. Ayumi didn't much believe in the whole story but nodded as to not be rude.She had then been asked by the girl if she was born the way she was and if there were anyone else in her family like her. "Yes, I was born this way, and I don't believe there is anyone else in my family like this, but then again, I don't know everyone else in my family, aside from names."<i></i> She said, before hearing the woman who introduced herself as Hex start speaking.

"It's nice to meet you, Hex-chan. You can call me... Ayumi."<i></i> She said, smirking a bit as she watched Hex cross her arms. "So, Hex, what do you like to do?"<i></i> She asked, before looking at the woman who claims to have been adopted by a goddess. "What's your name as well? Seeing as I gave both of you mine."<i></i> She asked, before hearing a very light garbled whisper and looked around slowly, as to not alert the other ones there, before seeing where it had came from, and looking back at Hex, with a small smirk on her face. "What's someone with your beauty doing roaming the dark?"<i></i> She asked.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
20100304_zps6d874a61.jpg

“It is unfortunate that I cannot gaze upon your beauty for as you can see I am blind.” Shimete lied to Hex’s face, but she liked to have people think she cannot see. It gives her an advantage for people tend to do some interesting things when they believe no one is watching. “I am Nigiri Shimete and I am a servant of the Tsubaki clan.” The Tsubaki clan is known to be very religious and to be made up of primarily samurai and priestesses. “If you don’t believe the goddess story, another way of interpreting what happen to me is that I was cursed by a demon wolf.” Shimete was not sure which was more true because these powers were definably a double-edged sword. Suddenly her eye spies a man on the roof top. She read his lips as he talked and did he just call her a mutt. Shimete makes her ears twitch, “I sense someone is watching us.”

20100310_zps34a34786.jpg

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As Ayumi finished answering the young anthromorphs question, she turned her attention to Hex, whose smile only grew wider with the attention she so rightly deserved. But before our most favorite person in the world could respond to any question, Ayumi also wanted to know the other's name. Which was a simply request that Hex could forgive if she got something special from at least one of them. But it's not like the two could read her mind, so no point hinting at what might forgive them in the dangerous damsel's eyes.

As Shimete finished her introduction and disclaimer, which only made her whole story seemingly less fun, it was Hex's turn to talk. And boy did she love to do that, especially when the topic was herself. She had two questions to answer, and all the time in the world. Well not really; an agent of Titan was never idle for long. You know what they say, idle minds are the devils workshop? Something like that. Anyways!

"What am I doing around at night?" repeated the gunslinger. She thought for a moment, finger on her chin. "I really have no motivation for what to do. If I see something that looks exciting, I seize the moment! Just like I saw you two weirdos. I couldn't pass up the chance to talk to mutts!"Hex said, taking from Gekido's words exactly. Which may or may not have been wise. "I like watching what people do; people do some pretty crazy stuff under pressure." she added, sounding just a bit over the top in creepiness. But that was when the hairy one noted they were being watched. Which was strange for the rather closed minded Hex.

"Aren't you blind?"

kIDOt1_zps96e0b80f.png

Silently, Gekido watched from his perch. Honestly he was just waiting for Hex to finish so he could be on his way. However, the one with wrapped eyes seemed to look over to him, directly. Which only narrowed his focus, and made him activate his Byakugan Implant for a better look. Behind the implant, vessels bulged as the world turned into a different universe. But his eyes were focused on Shimete. With his enhanced vision, he could see the amount of chakra focused around her eyes, which could mean several things. Plenty of doujutsu require a good amount of chakra, or she was using some kind of jutsu to view him. But how did she even realize he was there? "Maybe her goddess story is true." he thought to himself, remaining vigilant in his watch.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi listened to the girl who introduced herself as Shimete and that she was a servant for a clan called the Tsubaki. She nodded as she watched the girl, and soon spoke about if she didn't believe the goddess story, to believe it as she was cursed by a demon wolf. Ayumi wasn't really the one to believe in Gods or goddesses, though she had been reading about them and such. As for Demons, she hadn't seen one with her own eyes, so she couldn't say that she believed in them or not. She then listened to Shimete speak about how she sensed someone was watching them, even though she was blind. "In all actuality, I can't say I really believe either story, seeing as I haven't seen either a Demon or a Goddess so I can't really say I believe in them. Though when I see one, that'll be when I believe."<i></i> She spoke.

She then heard Hex start speaking, and smirked again. Though when called a mutt, one of her ears twitched as she froze for a moment before her smirk disappeared and she cleared her throat. She decided to keep her composure as Hex soon spoke that she liked to watch people and that people did some crazy stuff when under pressure. "You're the first person who has said that you just seize the moment when you see something exciting. I kinda like that in people though. What would someone as beautiful as yourself say to having someone along for a bit so I could try what you like along side you?"<i></i> She asked, smirking once more.

[MFT]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
repede.jpg

“It’s animal instinct. When you’re as wolf as me you can feel a person stalking you.”
The other gift she is not alone. If she thought they looked interesting above them on the roof was a wolf smoking a pipe. When something caught Shimete’s eye, he was curious and turned to see what she was looking at. There was a guy on a nearby roof looking at them, which was not too unusual considering her appearance would likely catch people’s attention. However Shimete wanted him to keep an eye on him. He jumps from roof to roof to Gekido. “It also help that I am telepathically link to my canine companion that can see.” She then points at her wolf friend as he jumps across an alleyway.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hex listened to Ayumi's request and gave it some thought, but Shimete was speaking in response to her question. He words were quite interesting, especially the part about having a telepathic link to her companion. "Well that's pretty cool, I wonder if I can get that power..." said Hex, notably trailing off at the end into devious thoughts about her sessions with submissives. Being able to read their mind would make things so much more fun! "That come from your encounter with the demon goddess?" she added and then turned to Ayumi who was waiting patiently.

Her red eyes starred into the less hairy female as if searching for something. In truth, Fourty-seven was just looking for some kind of hint toward her character. The things that our blue haired menace took part in were...questionable at best. And this female wanted to follow along and take part in the life style of freedom. But, Hex never thought about that stuff! Her reaction was this: "If you want, sure. But if you fuck up, you can expect a bolt in your brain. Feel me? And I require some kind of tribute for being able to follow the one and only Hex. What have you got to offer?" she asked with a devious smile.

kIDOt1_zps96e0b80f.png

As the wolf girl pointed to her ninken, Gekido looked to it with a raised brow. Interesting coloring, and was that a pipe? He smirked and turned his attention back to the group. Simply watching...waiting...

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi sighed a bit as she listened to Shimete spoke about that how she knew about things that it was animal instinct and that it helped that she was telepathically linked to a canine companion. She slightly shook her head as she looked from Shimete over to Hex. "I got it. I'll do what I can to not fuck up. And I'm not sure what you would like as tribute."<i></i> She said, matching Hex's devious smile with a devious look in her eyes as she smirked a bit towards Hex.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“I might be able to help you with the tribute.” Shimete had a doll she knows Hex would find most interesting. It was created by her sensei that is apprenticing Shimete in the art of puppet making. She reaches into her pack and pulls out a summoning scroll and summons a puppet that looks just like Hex. It was not the same puppet as Hex saw being made back at the shop. This one was better and fully stocked with traps and upgrades. “I think something a beautiful as this is worth the tribute of two people. Wouldn’t you agree?” Shimete could not help but give a big smile as she shows of her Hex doll to Hex herself.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hex's smile seemed to fade as Ayumi said she had no idea what she would do. That meant she was a vanilla... So naturally that thought came into Hex's processing and her soon meager smile turned wide with thoughts of such naughty naughty things. Images of Ayumi tied up with her bum exposed and a whip stick in hand was one such vision. But, Shimete seemed to think she would be able to help, and Hex grew curious as she began the jutsu to release something from the scroll. In a few mere moments, her eyes lit up and she knew what she was looking at. "You know Hebi-chan?" she quickly asked and began to poke and prod, examining herself in puppet form. The likeness was remarkable...

But Shimete's next words made things seemed all the sweeter. They appeared to both be offering a tribute to Hex. (I hope I am interpreting your words right, PM me if not). "Well tribute can come in all sorts of forms Ayumi, but I assume you are new to the term if you don't quite understand what it means. See it could be as simple as money, a favor, a gift, or even yourself in some ways." she continued with a sly smile, giving a wink toward the inuzuka descendant. "Of course, with both of you here, I'm sure we could find some way to have some fun with this as well. Would you be interested in joining us Shimete? You could bring me along, haha!" Fourty-seven concluded, referring to her puppet form.

kIDOt1_zps96e0b80f.png

"Did you just? You gotta be kidding..." Sighed Gekido, physically palming his forehead. He had never met anyone quite like Hex. So far, her ego had been the only one close enough to even come close to Gekido's.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ayumi looked at Shimete as she had grabbed a doll which it seemed would be her own tribute, though Ayumi's hidden meaning seemed to have gone over her head. "I know what the term means, Hex-chan. How about I give you myself for a short while? That a good enough tribute for ya?"<i></i> She asked, still smirking as she had seen the wink that Hex had given her. "I'm along for the ride for sure. What shall we be doing, Hex-chan?"<i></i> She said, smirking a bit still before putting one of her hands on her hip while she waited for Hex's answer.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
“Please take this puppet as tribute.” Shimete does not want to hold this thing long than she had to for she knew what its purposes were. Hebi gave Shimete this puppet when she found out her apprentice had no boyfriend. Unwilling to upset her master Shimete regretfully took the doll. From the impression she is currently getting from Hex, this would be the perfect gift for her. She was sure Hex would enjoy the special traps and upgrades far more than her. She might follow Hex to make sure no one gets hurt, but mostly she's doing this as an opportunity to get rid of this perverted contraption.

[Sorry for the wait. The holiday kept me busy]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Hex grabbed the puppet in her hands, feeling it over with tender fingers as if examining a new toy."Hmmm..."she said in a tone as if evaluating the tribute itself. When, in reality, Hex never thought things over. Of course she was going to accept this, it was just too marvelous a toy to pass up. She just liked to watch people squirm under the tension. "Yes this will do, accepted Shimete! You have earned the privilege of my presence." she said with a giggle, looking about herself for a place to put it. Finding none, her hand went to the headset on her ear. "Smelly! Get your butt down here and take this back to base, my quarters obviously." she barked.

Gekido scoffed and disappeared from his sentry position on the roof, only to reappear beside the woman who was holding out the package for him. He grabbed it silently and blurred off toward the Torre Celeste, location unknown to the two bystanders.

As if nothing had happened at all, Fourty-seven turned to Ayumi with an expecting glare; one that clearly said she was not ready for a disappointment. And disappointed she was not. "Oh! I get you all to myself!? You read my mind!" she exclaimed, pulling her close for a hug as she reached up and tousled one of her ears gently. And with a swift move, she pinched her ass as well. But there was something that seemed to plague Hex constantly... boredom. And with that, an idea instantly popped into her head that she loved to do. It produced some of the best expressions on peoples faces.

Moving her hands to her waist, she unbuttoned her shorts and slid them down her slender legs along with her panties. Revealing a nicely manicured nether-region, Hex breathed in a large breath of fresh air. "Now that ladies is what freedom feels like! Chop chop! Get undressed it's time to cause some chaos!" she ordered, and then sped off toward one of the main streets nearby where the most people would get a prime view of her muff. Naturally, Hex would stick around to watch them do so, obviously turned on by the very ordeal of streaking.

[Thank Hoshikata for the idea!]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]
Ayumi watched Shimete hand the doll to Hex and looked over to Hex, hearing her speak, seeing a man appear to take the puppet and soon disappear. Hex had soon spoke as well as pulling her close for a hug, while she had soon reached up to mess with one of her ears gently. And soon afterwards, she had soon felt Hex pinch her ass which was something that caught Ayumi by surprise before she had cleared her throat as She moved away quickly and quietly a couple inches away from Hex.

She continued to look at hes as she had soon moved her hands to unbutton her shorts to slide them down as well with her panties. Hex soon spike as Ayumi kept hr eyes more towards Hex's head as she had soon spoke. "While that would be fun if I wasn't as modest as I was, I'll have to pass on streaking through the area. Unless you have another idea I'll have to do something in which I'd much prefer to do something that I'd have a bit more fun doing." She said, with a slightly devious smirk on her face as she turned ever so slightly away from Hes, and waited for her to put her panties and shorts back on before she spoke again.

Once Hex had done so, Ayumi would turn to Hex and Shimete before smirking. "How about we do some... female 'bonding'? I'm sure that it can be enjoyable between us, right?" She spoke, still smirking.

[~Sorry for the wait~]
|
Postcodetest2_zps7ee4e8fd.jpg

[Yukiko Ayumi]
[/col]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As soon as Hex starts buttoning her shorts Shimete deactivates her doujutsu for she did not need to see this. With her now blind to what was going on she would not show any reaction to Hex’s naked form, however the words that came after shocked her. There was no way she was going to do something so scandaless, but she was not going to tell Hex that. “Yeah, there’s no real point in me undressing. My coat of fur kind of defeats the purpose of streaking, if that is what you are suggesting.” It seem the other was not into the idea either, which is probably going to upset Hex with the both of them defying her command. Ayumi suggested doing some female bonding, whatever that meant. Hopefully Hex will not take such a suggestion in a perverted way.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back