Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cold winds [Open]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

HexBanner_zpsc3a7c26a.png

The woman with no pants on glared between the two of them, obvious anger showing on her face. "Well aren't we just a pair of fucking vanilla prudes."

It was obvious the kind of enjoyment these two would seek were probably the type that wouldn't even put a nick in the iron wall of boredom that Hex often encountered. She enjoyed the extreme and unusual, and the only thing that Ayumi suggested was female bonding. Hex looked at her with a unimpressed stare. "I seriously hope you mean getting naked and fucking in some hotel, cause I hate shopping." she said, countering the suggestion."Unless, we aren't actually buying the clothes..." she continued, her mind seemingly going to thoughts of shop lifting.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]
Ayumi listened to Shimete speak and then Hex. She shook her head as she sighed while smirking a bit. "Who said anything about a hotel? Also, who even said anything about shopping? It's only shopping if you pay for things." She said, shrugging a bit before looking up at the sky before speaking once more. "If you're not up to this, Hex-chan, then I guess I'll have to find someone else to fuck somewhere and 'borrow' things with..." She said, shaking her head a bit before taking a few steps away before stopping again. "Now, if you're in, put your clothes back on and follow me. And Shimete, if this isn't your cup of tea, then now is the time for you to leave or follow as well..." She said, crossing her arms, waiting for their answers.​
|
Postcodetest_zps21036e50.jpg

[Yukiko Ayumi]
[/col]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
r1Ut9sv.png
RuGgDb8.jpg

[iNPC Ao Quang has joined thread]​

Ao Quang moved about Hidden Cloud through various districts distractedly as he tried to view every single thing in it. It was new and wondrous to him, unlike his small village and unlike that one time he saw Hidden Mist. He had previously had his heart crushed by a woman that had no time for romance, and denied the fact that he thought she was his wife, the Dragon Queen of the Eastern Seas. He looked down as he had thoughts about killing himself since apparently he couldn't gain council with the Raikage or any of the Sennin for him to be able to construct a place of worship for the deity he thought he was, and for all of his brother and sister deities of the other Dragon Kings and Dragon Queens of each of the Paths of the Seas and Skies. His left eye twitched as he rolled around a reconstructed lustrous white pearl that had a massive scarring crack on it in his blue-green butterfly kimono's pocket. He hadn't exactly bought himself anything new yet since he was still feeling so damn down, even though it had been two months and his former friends, the Merchants of Water Country, and his local village strongmen, had went back to Water and Fire to help other people. He rubbed his head with his palm as his fingers were held up strangely in a roll. He looked at his rings, Blam-Blam. He stared into the pearls for a few seconds and stopped frowning. He gave himself a blank look as he regained his composure from being slouched to standing upright. He dug his hands back into his pockets and started walking again. He looked at various scenery and art around town, though felt not a bit of emotion for it. He hadn't been exactly ready to be denied as a person that was in love, though 'false love' to the woman that had denied him his offers of immortal reincarnation as the draconic goddess he thought she was. He cursed silently under his breath in a state of lethargy. He had been exhausted from being denied so much.. He rolled around his small dum-dum lollipop and sucked in its water-melon-tasting sugars. He wasn't exactly ready for what fresh hell was now upon him...He turned around the corner and walked up some stairs mindlessly and aimlessly into direct view of two anthropomorphic creatures with different states of being as either an entire anthromorph or half-anthromorph. He looked toward both of them and realized the half-anthromorph gave him Deja Vu. The full anthromorph made him rub his eyes, and then...He stood looking straight ahead at a naked woman that had been violated. His long blue hair blew in the wind as he stared straight ahead at the group. The pupils in his emerald eyes grew huge in their circumference, and then became as small as was physically possible. His dum-dum dropped to the ground and shattered on the hardness of it, though he ignored it completely to look straight ahead. He began making his glorifying sounds of "Nyaaaah~~!" and "Nyoooom~~!" as he curled his arms around his body somewhat strangely and flapped them up and down, flailing rapidly.

"This is awkward..!! Salutations..!!" He discouragingly said, his body curling and twisting in strange and somewhat uncomfortable ways. "H-h..hu––" He stopped himself, and made louder squeals. "Good.. Good evening, or something..!! Nyaaaah~~! Nyoooom~~! I'm the Dragon King of the Eastern Seas...Ao Quang! It's really..really uncomfortable and somewhat pleasing to make your acquaintances..!" He said honestly in his heavy fancy dialectal accent. He stood there, trying to calm himself, but he couldn't. He still made the sounds, "Nyaaaah~~!! Nyoooom~~!!" He blushed hard and his face was entirely reddened. He knew this from the heat coming from his front and he decided that it was time. He lowered his dragon mask over his face (the dragon's face resembled Ao Quang, Dragon King of the Eastern Seas).

[Haruna, m'darling, I read Two–Kinds comic as well! ^w^]

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[Seeing as only one person gave Aomaki's approval to enter the thread, and not the other two, I'm going to have to say 5 day inactive leave, though everything had happened and isn't technichally voided.]

Akaoni Aomaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[I have been voided for I have been told I have been fully denied as existing. This saddens me. Haven't been able to find RP anywhere that won't collapse within a day or be destroyed because of a fight, an ordeal or meta-gaming of some sort. :\ I hope you accept my actions taken in the shadows of prudence cast upon me by those wishing for my existence to fade away. Topic left.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back