Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Comatose Nightmare (Private thing)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“Would you like some more tea?”

Maki opens his eyes to the bright summer sun, looking at the person who made the offer. Tall, slim, tan, and curvaceous in the ways he liked. He gives a grin and rises up in his lounge chair, accepting the drink and tossing it back. She giggles, shyly almost, as he does. Maki spins in the chair, dropping his bare feet into the warm sand under him and rises. It felt good to relax on the beach.

He stretches out, arms going to the sun for a brief moment. Then he looks back down at the woman. ”So, what do you say we have some fun today?” Once more she giggles. Then she drops her hand from her face, revealing the mask. And the sword in her other hand. Hellfire engulfs his arm, red fills his vision. Overhead, the sun begins to smoke on the horizon, casting a dim light across the land.

Maki turns and runs, the hard tile floor underfoot not letting him do so. He turns and whistles aloud, a gale force slamming into the woman and doing absolutely nothing to stop her slow advance. He looks around, he looks up. The sun is gone, replaced by fluorescent lighting. The beautiful beach around him is gone, replaced with a grungy interrogation room. And soon he feels himself being restrained, even as he screams and rails against it.

Maki opens his eyes to the cold winter moon, looking at the person who made the offer. Twelve feet tall and covered in plate armor, with black smoke curling like ribbons from the joints in the armor. His persona. It was talking to him, for the first time ever. Maki rises from his bed, looking around at the snow covered forest around him. Finally he looks back to the armored figure. ”What……what’s going on here?”

A feminine titter sounds before a sword appears from the chest of the figure, ripping down and sending two halves of the persona apart. She was there, cackling. Once more hellfire erupts from his arm, the snow around them melting as his arm literally catches ablaze this time. Maki begins to whistle yet again, summoning the perfection of sound to aid him. And she shrugs his attack off, her blade flashing like a bolt of lightning at his arm.

Maki opens his eyes to the wet world around him, looking at the person who made the offer. His mother. He was home, safe. He could hear rain pounding on the roof above, a rhythm that brought him some comfort. ”I invited that girl down the road to come visit. I think she likes you.” Maki turns, his eyes taking in the woman before him.

”Mom….I….I missed you…”

“But Maki, I’m right here. I have been. What are you on about young man?”

”I don’t know. I’m so confused right now. I….where are we? Are we in Konoha still? Where is the clan?”

“Clan? Dear, maybe you need this tea more than I thought.”

A sound, as if the wind suddenly hitting a wall, sounds out. Maki screams in rage as his mother’s form crumples, the head held aloft by the blade of the woman behind her. The rain picks up, a deluge that bursts through the building and sweeps him away into darkness.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back