Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Comin' home || [Requesting Exit]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NPC KOTORI
She started to walk towards the giant place, she wanted out... She wanted to get home now. "Soon..." She said and nodded towards herself and took steps to get back towards the Exit gate. She took a deep breath, she was going home right now. "Yush..." She would say and nod towards herself. "Ooo! Can I please go towards Home?" She called in the hope someone would hear her as she finished the last few steps before waiting for someone. The papers were delivered, on which she had been sent to this mission. She bet the festival had been a huge success, as she was all the time here for that.

Speech and Thoughts
[ooc note:] Requesting Exit to go to Leaf.
other notes:
» Sand Entrance Approval topic

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Oi!”

It seemed like it had been awhile since he has last seen the princess of Leaf. His cloak would flutter in the slight breeze as he would casually approach the foreigner.

“I suppose it’s time for you to head back home and take care of all those responsibilities, huh?”

Their heart-to-heart in the bar was actually one of his more enjoyable random moments of recent memory. It was nice to unwind, and the young woman seemed to be a person that he could do just that. He wasn’t sure if she was able to fully complete her mission here, the spreading of information between villages, but he hoped that she did enjoy her time.

“Well, Princess of Leaf, I hope Sand was a good tourist trip, and if there is ever anything our village can do to help in the future don’t hesitate to ask.”

He would smile and wave to her. He wasn't entirely sure if he was speaking on behalf of Suna or just speaking for himself in general but it didn’t matter. He felt a small amount of protectiveness towards Kotori since their bonding time. If she needed him, he would come to her aid.

OOC: Granted exit

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
NPC KOTORI
She had been hoping it would have been him to see her off. "Hm hmm- You can say I have. I have learned a lot also about myself back in the bar. For which I am really grateful about... I kind of hope you will visit our village sometime... Can be really beautiful. I have to get further with my job there. I know I live in the dark but what I do is for the light " She would leave a sneaky hint on her job, but nothing more giving away a playful wink as she closes in. "Please raise your hand, eyes closed. No peeking!!" She would say and if he did do so. She would drop a small gift in the others hand. A small flask for liquids, but a small self-made pin of a spray-can too. "It gives a soft light in the dark. Two colors... hope you will enjoy it." She would smirk as she would walk a few steps backward. "I did my mission.. unsure what the advisor will be doing, I had an amazing time meeting people, even your... Robotic sunuke? if not mistaken. That guy sounds like a golden man here. His... hand is still creepy if you ask me." She was telling stories.. why she had no idea. "Anyways... Thank you for all this here, the granted permission to talk to your kage, to trust us with it, the time in the bar... Next time I will find something to drink you out on. After battles with my demons, I will make sure I have more to tell." She didn't want to say goodbye... it sounded so... permanent.

"Will see you next time, maybe soon." She would playfully whip her hair back again and turn her back. "See you later, warrior boy." She would tease and run out.

Speech and Thoughts
[ooc note:] As access granted, moving to outer.
If Roku doesn't hold his hand up, she will just present it, but not take it with her.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back