Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Common Delinquents [PM to Join]

Seiichi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was only midday, with the sun high in the sky, as Seiichi began making his way towards the marketplace. He had some yen left, and figured he could get a bit of candy or something since he'd been so good about making and eating his vegetables. He hadn't had chocolate in quite a bit, and the thought of the brown, melty goodness nearly made the young samurai-in-training drool.

So far, it had been a decent day, as well. He wasn't walking around like he often did, his face somewhat screwed in anger or irritation, obviously having an attitude of some sort (he didn't really have Resting Bitch Face), and even though he was pretty small, the glare he was able to give could often seem a little scarier than it should.

Honestly, he'd only been walking for five or ten minutes, max, when the hair on the back of his neck prickled in a subconscious warning, putting the previously content, carefree boy on slight alert. He looked around a bit, his angled lavender brows raising slightly as his eyes opened a bit wider, enlarging his field of vision. It took him a moment, before spotting the irregularity.

Off to his five-o'clock was a trio of shady looking boys that didn't look much older than him, but were obviously older than him. It was just one of those things you could tell; they were taller than him, but not that much taller. Their faces looked like they had been aged more, with less baby fat than him, but not too mature (though yes, the baby fat was gone).

One of them was a tall, rather skinny boy, and obviously the leader. He had a cool smirk on his face, though the spiky black hair didn't seem to mix well with his somewhat feminine face. The other, a red-head, had on a rather crazy smile, and was the shortest of the bunch. His eyes were wide, and his hair was wild and unkempt, though he wasn't dirty as if he were a forest child. The last was (obviously) the largest, having quite the rotund belly, his shirt stained with food he'd eaten recently. He was bald, though ice-cream gave him a mustache as he ate it rather sloppily.

"Hey, kid," the leader called, snapping in Seiichi's direction. The young boy stopped and turned on instinct, though he knew he should have ignored them and kept walking. The three walked closer, the fat one huffing and puffing. The crazed one circled Seiichi, standing at his back while Mr. Cool and Collected stopped in front of Seiichi.

"Me and my pals just blew all our yen on snacks, but we still hungry." He smirked, shrugging to his dumbly chuckling goons as he tried to charm Seiichi with intimidation. "See, we was wondering if you could give us whatever you got, before someone got hurt. I mean, you're a pretty small guy. Accidents happen to small guys all the time, you get my meaning?" He nudged Seiichi's chest with his elbow, as if he were doing so playfully.

The move only caused Seiichi to narrow his eyes, his right eye twitching in slight anger as his sword-hand (which was the right) clenched slightly, which was missed by the three delinquents. He figured he might be able to do a bit of damage, but all three of them would quickly overpower him, which meant he'd not only get beat up, but he'd lose the rest of his cash. Yet he'd keep his pride, whatever was left of it afterwards....

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It wasn't uncommon for Tatsuo to head to Maple Town for sweets, but once again his mother sent him out to get some groceries. However, before he left Tatsuo's dad told him to trail behind Seiichi. It wasn't often he left the house, especially by his own accord. He usually had to be dragged out of his room unless he was going to train in the backyard or something. For him to willingly go to a public place was unheard of. "Just keep an eye on him, the other kids don't know him too well and you know how they treat new kids." his dad would say, softly trying to make Tatsuo understand. Tatsuo honestly didn't understand, but it wasn't often his dad asked him for much so he nodded and acted like he understood. "Of course dad, I'll keep an eye on 'em. Mom has me going to grab some vegetables anyway so I got an excuse to be going that way."

As Tatsuo left outside the door he realized he was kind of curious to see what Seiichi did by himself. They've lived with each other for over a year but other than common pleasantries, they've shared few experiences. Tatsuo then shrugged his shoulders, Seiichi left a few minutes ago so he should be able to catch up to him relatively quickly. He would then head down the road towards Maple Town. He was wearing simple dark blue shorts and a matching shirt, with a Konoha symbol on his upper-right arm. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a crumpled note with all of the things his mother needed from the grocery.

After a few minutes of walking he stumbled upon an unpleasant scene. Seiichi was now surrounded by three bullies, Tatsuo had run-ins with them in the past. He hadn't seen them for a while, they usually roamed around the Red Oak district, but today they just had to be here. Tatsuo stood back for a moment, waiting until he saw the elbow connect with Seiichi's chest. To which sent him sprinting towards the group! As Tatsuo neared he would say to the group. "Hope you guys aren't looking to fight? Ya' know it ain't fair to fight people smaller than you and remember what happened last time me and Akira kicked you guys butts." The leader of the group would turn to face Tatsuo, snorting seemingly discontent before returning to his original cool smirk. "So you got another boyfriend, what happened to the last bitch?"

"No but you're gonna have a broken nose if you don't scram." Tatsuo would say, his confidence unwavering despite being outnumbered. He had faith in Seiichi to not coward out and he'd fought these guys before. They weren't really good at fighting, however it was easier with Shiro nipping at their heels. The lanky boy grunted and lunged forward throwing a punch at Tatsuo, to which Tatsuo responded with a raised arm to move the assailant's arm away from Tatsuo's face. With trained speed he went for a wicked kick to the lanky boy's ribs, after the kick connected he took a step back looking to Seiichi.

The larger boy extended his arms from behind Seiichi trying to get his stumpy arms around his neck, to put him in a choke hold. The short boy then charged at Tatsuo his head ducked low as if he was going to tackle him. The taller boy was now gripping his ribs, "Ow! My ribs, that bitch bruised my ribs! GET HIM!" Tatsuo would then put up another guard waiting to respond to the smaller boy's tackle.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back