Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Confessions x Keiji

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In his own way, he had confessed towards Keiji that he had been thinking of him for a while now... Yet he never could exactly place it into words, but there was no reaction on that. It made his heart drop if only just a bit... The moment Keiji applied some chakra to the wound, it did start to numb a bit. Nao never used any healing on himself, at least no Chakra unless it really was necessary.. so he often forgot what a jutsu could easily do. He would smile soft yet warm at the moment.
That Keiji suddenly picked him up like that, was something he did not ever see coming. He made a small flail which resulted in the blanket coming partially off him and taking the cup with him, which would spill on the boards. "Keiji..?" He muttered and was already being walked off. "I-... You know I can walk..? Just not quick or anything?" He offered but with that, he was soon already in his bedroom and in bed. The blanket was thrown over and just his head would be sticking out.

The kiss was sudden and he barely even knew how to react to it, a second passed... another passed... a few would pass before Keiji pulled back and leaving Nao in a bit of a mess. His face had turned red till the point you could almost compare him with a tomato or a cherry... Nao moved his arms to above his face, where he would hide his eyes and cheeks for Keiji. He swallowed a time and saw him walk to the door. "I'll make sure to work hard for you... to not let you down... and... to have... more time..?" He was being really careful on the last bit of saying, he wasn't sure what to say. Apart from him wanted him out so he could get over this embarrassing self of his, a part of him didn't want him going at all.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Stopping by the doorframe, holding his arm on it like his heart just skipped a beat and he lost his balance at Nao's last words, Keiji turned slightly his eyes meeting with Nao's. Lips revealing a smile with eyes closed, feeling the warmest sensation he had in decades he replied "I know, there'll be plenty of time for both of us." Taking a short breath, reluctance clear in his voice "For now though, get some rest, we'll talk when we meet back at work okay?" He wanted to just say screw it, both figuratively and literally, but now was not the time. As he stepped out of the bedroom and closing the door behind him, leaving it only slightly ajar so Nao's contract was able to keep tabs on Nao when Keiji left. But as he stepped out properly, he stood still for a minute, just grasping at his chest where his heart rested, he felt something in him, something eager to burst out, but he pushed it down and his eyes teared up for a second, then taking a deep breath, then another, then another. And on the last breath in, he pulled himself up to stand tall, only to see Hitomi standing there nonchalantly staring at him with calmness in her eyes and sipping the last bits of tea.

"Ready to head home?" She mentally inquired her dreadlocked master who seem to only barely be standing tall. Knowing where his emotions were and the turmoil roiling around within him. She didn't inquire or question anything, merely let Keiji handle where his mind and heart was himself. Knowing full well, all she really could was to just, be there for him. Nodding in response, Keiji wiped the single tear that had managed to escape his left eye. He followed along Hitomi who made her way out to the balcony where Keiji and Nao had sat previously.
Seeing Sai on their way out, he quickly assessed him, telling him "I've let Nao in his bed to relax, I'm leaving the rest to you. Hoping to see Nao back at work soon. If possible keep me in the loop."
Upon hearing Sai's response he would continue on out and then leaving by jumping over the fence as it seemed to be the path Hitomi favored as she traversed back and forth from the Clan house and the Byoin during the day. Then making their way together to their own little apartment that had been granted to them by the Hokage at the time.

Soon they'd have more time to figure out exactly what this unspoken thing between them might be. Patience will have to prevail for now though.
[Thread Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back