Contract Mastery said:The ancient power of the bond with a Contract Summon can go even deeper than just summoning. By forming a special symbiosis with one's contract, a warrior can attain an even greater power.
Prerequisites: C-Rank, Must have a Contract, Contract Summoning
- Contract Summoning's E-B rank summons AP cost is reduced by -.5 AP, and A-S Rank Summons AP Cost is reduced by -1 AP.
- Upon summoning a contract the user may choose one of these buffs to apply to it by paying +20% of Contract Summoning's CP Cost:
- The summoned contracts receives +10% Damage, and -5% HP/CP Cost to all of their techniques. (Only reduces HP/CP Cost)
- The Contract's Max HP/CP is increased by +5%. (This adds to their total Max HP/CP upon summoning)
- The Contract gains +3 Melee/Ranged/Ninjutsu Accuracy, +3 Genjutsu DC, +3 Melee/Ranged/Ninjutsu Dodge, or +3 Gen Save. (User may only choose one for their contract to receive. Ex. You do not gain +3 Melee and Ninjutsu Accuracy you may only choose one of the buffs)
Special Action - Symbiotic Relationship: By paying 2 AP and 4% Max HP/CP from both the user and the contract the user may have one of the following effects happen.
- The user may reduce their Secondaries by -1 to give their contract +2 Secondaries.
- The Contract may reduce their secondaries by -2 to give the user +1 Secondaries.
- The user can teach up to a maximum of 3 people the secrets of their contract. The user being taught may roleplay to obtain the contract instantly after approval from the Contract Team, but cannot enter the contract realms prior to owning the contract of that realm. Players that obtain contracts this way may not use this ability to teach others after them. Only 1 person may be taught at a time, after which a 2 month wait is required to teach again.
- The user may only use Symbiotic Relationship with one Contract Summon at a time.
- Symbiotic Relationship lasts for two full rounds, and requires one full round of cool-down before it may be used again.
- The cost of Symbiotic Relationship may not be reduced by any means.
Last edited by a moderator: