Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Conturbatio [Leaving Country]

Shiruko Makoto

Head Lorekeeper
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Upon reflection, staying in a country full of people who wanted your blood just for existing and breathing the same air as you was stupid, and Tatsuya had only dismissed the concern due to being incapable of fear.

Caution, on the other hand, was sounding like a lovely idea right at the moment. He certainly didn't want to go to Water, where the others were all headed--that meant seasickness again, for one thing. Not to mention he was serious when he said he had to find somewhere remote and away from people to work with his powers.

No. And he wouldn't yet go to Moon. Wind Country, too, sounded unappealing if only for the climate. He needed to camp somewhere with a good deal of space, away from civilization, with a decently comfortable climate or area he could temporarily nest in. Fire Country sounded ideal.

He could also get there on foot, which was a major plus. He hadn't managed to locate seasickness pills in Cloud.

What, exactly, will my travels bring me? Fortune? Allies...ones I can trust, or at least that are dumber than me? Perhaps nothing at all more than more control of my powers...who can say?

It was quite fortunate he was moving alone, though. At least this way he'd only get into trouble he earned.

[Leaving Country. S-Rank: 30 min + 1 hour = 1hr30m to next stop.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back