Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Countering a Stratagem // Fighting the Endgame

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The newly named and newly ranked Agent Rifter would find Sousuke carting Sango to the hospital. Along the way, half of Sousuke's face was covered in metal. He was putting in a call to a particular med nin ... no a pair of med nin in fact. The frightening part? Sousuke actually had their contact info - at will. The Kazekage's power was ... not in raw physical power. He knew things. How he knew them was not important, it was a simple fact that he knew them. What he did not know was the information on how to contact the Otokage. How does one contact an Otokage? Sousuke if left to his own devices could perhaps hack the entire communications system that Soragakure had. The problem was ... he knew nothing about Sound.

Sousuke would be putting the call through. "Akane or Akihiko. Both of you. Would the two of you kindly come to Room 734 in the Blue Wing. I have a patient who needs re-hydrating. Infections. Slight skin burns. Lacerations."<i></i> He would detail what he could see at the very least. Sousuke was not a medical mind. He was more for mechanics. Would he make an excellent doctor? No. He could follow instructions given to him from others, but this particular patient was someone he could not experiment upon, unlike Mother Suna who ... he did in fact cut open and worked on. Ancient Biology was something of a ... working progress. Sousuke had his notes, which were not published. His intentions were to ultimately share them with Kyuji.

While he awaited the twins, he would warn Takeyashi about them. "Akane and Akihiko. Conjoined twins. They are from the royal line in Mist. I would treat them with the respect you would your fellow sand nin."<i></i> He spoke. There was a particular unflinching clarity in the words he spoke. He would fill in Takeyashi with the larger conflict that was brewing. "Your mission was unfortunately aimed at making us enemies with another ninja village in Wind Country. Daimyos have been recently trying to destroy the ninja states within their country. Curiously Sound has not been subjected to this. I wonder why of course... and I suspect I will never know why."<i></i> Sousuke would administer some small form of medical jutsu to Sango. Unfortunately this was not his area of expertise, and thus was why he called for the twins. "There is an old saying. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. I was doing this with Rioshi, but I did not expect her endgame to be this."<i></i> He would make a hand gesture of sorts, "Consider yourself of Chuunin rank now. I forgot to mention this on our way here. My mind is running through no less than eight outcomes and then sixteen course of actions. So ... yes we'll process the necessary paperwork."<i></i>

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeyashi stuck close to the Kazekage as they traveled through the village, eventually ending up in the one place he hated the most: the hospital. As they wheeled Sango closer to the facility, Takeyashi heard his commander speaking into a headset. He was listing off Sango's symptoms to whomever was on the other end of the line, no doubt so that the medical team inside could be ready for them when they walked in the door. When the Kazekage mentioned the names of two doctors, Akane and Akihiko, Takeyashi's eyes lit up. "Oh, I remember them! They helped fix me up a few months ago, actually. They're great!" Takeyashi was thrilled to see the doctors who had saved his life, but right now the Kazekage needed his focus. Sousuke would begin to explain the situation to the young ranger, telling him of how they'd been tricked and deceived. Takeyashi knew it wasn't his fault, but he still felt bad for having been a part of this at all. Even if he'd been an unwitting pawn, he still caused quite a bit of damage. "We were told that their union — Sango and the Otokage — was going to be problematic for Sunagakure. But what could Rioshi possibly stand to gain by forcing us into a war with the Otogakurians?" Takeyashi might never know. It was entirely possible that even discussing these issues with his commander in chief was overstepping his position a little. However, the Kazekage hadn't corrected him yet — until he did, Takeyashi would continue to converse with his newly assigned direct commander.

When the Kazekage mentioned that Takeyashi was to be promoted, the young man felt weird about it. He was supposed to be overjoyed, but right now all he felt was a hollow pang. "If you'd told me that first, I'd probably have been a lot happier about it than I am now. Something about the imminent war we're about to face is kind of putting a downer on that crowning achievement..." Takeyashi pondered on this as they continued to wheel Takeyashi's ex-abductee closer to a hospital bed. The young spiderling had never once figured he'd be doing this at the end of his mission. Then again, he'd never once figured that he'd be answering directly to the Kazekage, nor that he'd be involved in a massive political plot like this one. All in all, the young man would say it was equal parts terrifying and exhilarating. He was probably enjoying himself far more than his commander was, though Sousuke would be hard pressed to tell from the stoic and composed face that Takeyashi had on. This wouldn't be an appropriate place to show any form of excitement, no matter what it was for. Takeyashi would merely do his job, helping the Kazekage get Sango some medical care.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
2BkRjCR.png

Sango

Sango, clad in the nightclothes she was taken in was carried from the Obsidian Palace to the Omni Prime Medical Center. She was unconscious the entire trip but despite her lack of awareness she did garner the interest of random pedestrians. She was a rather famous young women, not only the only daughter of the Daimyo in Sora but she was also betrothed to Otokage Kageoni Yami. Their nuptials have been delayed due to 'security concerns' according to palace statements following the ruckus at the harbor, the Jounin exam and well as some smaller incidents in bars and public venues. There has been a resurrection in the mistrust between civilians and shinobis since then. The resentment had been there for years, ever since the maelstrom came but in the post apocalyptic storm for a short time things started to calm but those old feelings were stirring once again.

Her tangled dark tresses hung limply about her face and the faded bruises she wore made her unrecognizable to some but not most. There would be hushed gasps and the low chatter of rumors after Sousuke passed. What of the circumferential wounds about her wrists and her legs. The shallow abrasions. How red her trademark porcelain-pale skin was. Many regarded her as a natural beauty for her Hyuuga features as they were rare in this desert environs. She would not wake even upon arrival.
== Arrived ==​

There is nothing for her to do here because she is still KO'd.

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The shadows shifted and writhed as the Kazekage and his subordinate relocated from the Obsidian Palace to the Omni-Prime Medical Facility. Though Tahakashi Sousuke knew the inherent danger of the Daimyo's daughter-- and the betrothed of the Otokage --being kidnapped by his own forces, there was no way he could have known just how closely that danger lurked in the dead of night above the underground. The Omni-Prime was still a part of the under-city but the speed of spreading darkness is not to be underestimated. Soon after he'd dispatched them, his eyes and ears were everywhere crawling through gaps in windows and spaces where doors did not meet the door jam well enough. His children penetrated through the city like a sinister chill, reporting back to their master with each passing moment. Finally as Sousuke and Takeyashi arrived at the Omni-Prime Medical Facility with Sango in tow and un-disguised, they would hear the sound of buzzing in the distance not unlike the sound of a cicada despite such an insect being not remotely native to the Wind Country.

The otherworldly noise started soft at first and then raised quickly into a crescendo as though it were a rushing wind that lasted for a few heartbeats before beginning to die down and fade away. Perhaps the most bizarre thing about the soft noise was the way it echoed off of the walls of the cavern in such a way that made it almost sound as though words could be made out among the noise...

And then it was done. Gone and silent as if nothing had happened ti begin with. If either Sousuke or Takeyashi stopped to examine their surroundings and had keen enough eyes they might notice the eerie way the shadows seemed to shift as though they were alive as thousands of tiny bodies moved from where they'd been crouched, scuttling across the surfaces that they'd been lurking upon. But even close examination would reveal nothing of particular interest save for perhaps the odd wasp-like insectoid here and there ...

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
They had gotten the call from the Kazekage. They have need for is a medic. So a medic they shall be. Though they must silently question: Why them? Certainly there were others capable of taking care of such a simple thing like dehydration, burns, lacerations and infections?

Unless things wouldn’t be as simple as they seem on the surface. And ever the opportunistic lot, they would never turn it down lest it went against their own plans.

The two strode into room 734 with little fanfare, a calm look about them. “You rang?” the two asked, ever so calmly, as two pairs of blood red eyes focused on Sand’s... great leader.

Settling into Sand has done them a lot good. Their hair has grown and was, in fact, in need of a trim by now. They’d gain a touch of color... only a touch, though they were still as pale as could be. A neat pair of blouse and a clean, ruffly black skirt gave them the touch of elegance for the less than discerning eye. And, really, the whole ensemble was a far cry from their original sickly appearance. The scrubs they had been wearing did not help after all. Though spots of blood seemed to be a constant on them, considering what they do. Not that they had done anything untoward! They’d just been called from another patient. A man who had been coughing up blood in room 394.

Efficient, they’ve already started with their tasks the moment they’ve entered the door. Scrolls were laid on the table, containing what they needed. A bag of sodium chloride solution and an intravenous needle was ready for administration. The dehydration had to be taken care of first before anything else, after all. There was antibiotic ointment and gauze for the burns and antiseptic for the lacerations. As for the infection, it was nothing a purge and some prescription pills, even more antibiotic, won’t take care of. Really, this was all such... basic things.

“Are we to be nursemaids now, Kazekage-san?” brother said with an exaggerated sigh of exasperation. “Why, even a baby Medic in training can deal with this. I know we look quite youthful but-” His little joke was interrupted by the ringing sound that started to pierce the very ear. It echoed everywhere until they all could hear nothing but it. Like a bad case of tinnitus.

And, of course, they hardly missed how the shadows danced.

“What have you brought us into, dear Kazekage-san?” Akane asked, tone half accusatory and half amused.

“And just who is our patient? Oh, why, she looks like a lovely, little morsel. We could just eat her right up,” Akihiko chuckled, looking down at the pale princess. This woman must be of importance if it was the Kazekage overseeing their treatment.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
In the time span of five minutes, all of Sousuke's fears or concerns were very much and quite perfectly justified. There was a reason why spitting in the eye of the unknown was a dangerous thing. The only thing that Sousuke took in was that if Rioshi was in the village she would very much know that she too was under threat by new devilry. He began to run a mental recording of the situation later for analysis via the snapshot jutsu. "For the record. I am very certain we all just heard the words 'I see you'. I will not think any less of you if you're ... scared or mentally distressed."<i></i> He asserted. Sousuke was not crazy. He was not morally insane either. The shadows in the room were moving. The sounds that came from outside. Yes. All very much things that were very much outside Sousuke's world, in so far that he would refer to everything as that one single damnable thing he hated. Mysticism.

Sousuke's hands would reach up and covered his face. His hands would slide down his face. Akane and Akihiko did their work. They were quick and efficient. He would remain silent for a moment longer as they had asked their questions. "Nursemaids? No. Yes a young medic in training could have done this, but that ... "<i></i> He motioned to all around them, "That. Whatever that is, is precisely the reason why I was not going to make a gamble."<i></i> Sousuke would approach the window. His eyes narrowing as the sound had come from outside. He was looking for something. He half expected something to be lingering out there, some new form of terror or devilry. "What did I bring you into? Not sure yet. It is something beyond me, and is something outlandish. Let me simply say I have brought you into the unknown. Is there anything ... that I may have missed in her conditions?"<i></i> Worry began to grip at him. This was something he did not account for. This was not Mikaboshi. No. This was something different. This was not something disclosed in the skill set of the Sovereign.

Sousuke did not ignore Takeyashi, he turned to him. "As usual they continue how great they are."<i></i> He took in the tidbit of information about how Rioshi had told him that the union between Sango and the Otokage was a problem. Yes it was true that if they were allied by marriage Sungakure would have a difficult time in the future. War on Soragakure meant a war with Otogakure. What Sousuke did not want was a prime pistol given to the Otogakure to be used against Sand. They knew very little about them, and that was troubling. Even Fuu was limited, which was an exceptional thought. "Rioshi would more or less be the engineer of our demise. That is her endgame. I suppose her play is merely to overwhelm us."<i></i> Overwhelm. Yes. That is what the plan was, but Sungakure would endure. Sousuke would make sure of that. "There's an insect on the left wall, mid wall, three feet from the corner."<i></i> Sousuke would advise caution to the three of them present. "Don't crush it. It's not of Sungakuran origins. The sound and shape is off."<i></i>

The last question would be answered, "I know you're joking... but for the record cannibalism in most cultures is a crime, unless of course you're referring to this in the sense an adult would a child. Her name is Sango. She is in a very unfortunate position of being used by an enemy of mine to ... ... ensure mass destruction."<i></i> He would answer, "Ishii Sango to be exact. Not a name you would be familiar with considering your origins."<i></i>

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
**Ginjiro?**

We are waiting on you in here. I will be giving this a few more days before I start skipping you.

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As per this, you may go ahead and skip me. My character will simply follow Sousuke around, and do whatever it is he says. He can basically be treated as if he's another guard for the Kazekage, now.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: This was intended to be more for you guys that for her. She is still unconscious so interact.
2BkRjCR.png

Sango

[col]They would find the girl to be dehydrated, in a dire state. Thready pulse would also prove difficult to find, that faint rapid pulse of a desperately beating heart. This was not a simple case of dehydration, the young woman was in hypovolemic shock. She would not flinch as the twins attempted to insert the needle into her vein, but they would miss. If they tried a second time, even with a tourniquet, they would do no better. The other wounds she suffered from would certainly benefit from the antibiotic ointment or salves she spread over the raw, scabbed skin, however sand had embedded itself into the sealed wounds. Those dressings would not work long-term but they were also far from her greatest health concern. The fact of the matter is, she was getting worse.

She was alive, but only barely. This was not an alien sight for the average Sunan Medic, one of the many perils of the desert was heat exhaustion sometimes complicated by severe dehydration that would result in hypovolemic shock. Many people erroneously consider hypovolemic shock to be what one suffers when they hemorrhage and while this is essentially true, it is all about volume of blood. Lacking the fluid the carry oxygen and nutrients can be from fluid losses in Wind Country's desert or from a terrible injury that caused one to lose a portion of the blood volume. In either case, her heart was working overtime as it tried to push thick, syrup-like blood through her vessels. Her internal organs were starved of oxygen, one could see it in her nailbeds and her lips -- the blueish tint from a lack of oxygen as her body vasoconstricted the blood vessels in her arms and legs in a desperate attempt to shunt resources to essential organs such as the the heart, liver, kidneys and brain.

It was a good thing she was not awake, the dehydration and heat exhaustion had already taken her awareness from her making the attempt to restrain her senses a moot effort in the end but also delayed the revelation of the extent of her injuries. Several things were going to happen very soon. First -- her blood pressure is too low to perfuse not only her brain but also her organs, she would soon (if she had not already) suffer from an anoxic brain injury and go into multi-system organ failure. Her blood, being as thick as it was being forced through her body with that tachy little heart would soon clot. Likely something in one of her legs, that is where most start. It would dislodge and the embolus would travel through her body clogging up a vessel in her heart, lung or brain. Her heart or her lungs would give out, unable to keep up with the cardiac demands it would be a wonder if she already did not suffer from myocardial damage in the form of a Type II MI.

Yes, she was dying and she was dying quickly. This would not be the sort of thing one could punch into health and vigor, biologically she was sound... she simply suffered from a lack.|
[u said:
Vital Signs[/u]"]
Blood Pressure: 60/32
MAP: 41
Heart Rate: 167, weak
Respiration: 32, shallow
Skin:
  • Cold
  • Clammy
  • Pale but burnt from prolonged exposure to the sun
  • Cyanosis to lips and fingernails
  • Mottling up to torso that would be seen on her exposed legs to the bottom hem of her nightdress.
[/col]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two’s attention on their patient shifts eerily towards the Kazekage, Cheshire grins on their faces. “Hmm... how curious. You must have misunderstood. Whoever said that we were scared?” the two chimed with a tilt of their heads, crimson eyes boring into the supreme leader. They would have been insulted if they didn’t find it so funny.

They acknowledge that fear is a necessary emotion. It drew lines that were necessary for survival. Being brave was one thing, being fearless was another and being unable to feel fear was a whole different ball game.

And needless to say, everybody has fears. Even those with psychopathic symptoms have fear albeit at muted levels. There were, of course, the rare exceptions among humans such as those with damaged amygdala such as the case of SM, the woman with no fear. That was neither here nor there though, as even they had experienced fear at one point in their lives while that brain structure was still functional.

And, oh dear, we’ve gone off track. Apologies.

They remember being afraid for people, once upon a time. Their big brother especially.

But the fact of the matter is, the two have long forgotten what it was like to feel honest-to-goodness horror and terror.

Akane often wondered if it was due to the practice of their Dark Arts that had eroded the fear stimuli in their brain. Akihiko theorized that it was their brief stint in the land of the dead that had worsen the situation. Unbeknowst to them, they had been borne with psychopathic tendencies to begin with, a false sort of Empathy bred into them as they grew older. Though, of course, those artificial feelings could only do so much.

So this all-seeing eye? The shadows that danced? They were just as terrifying as a stuffed bear to them, as far as the two were concerned.

“How fortunate it is for you that-”

“We do enjoy dealing with the unknown-”

“On a semi-regular basis.”

“You’ve caught us in a good mood.”

They continue, glancing at the aforementioned bug while quickly going to work, hooking the woman up to the necessary machines to monitor her state. Efficient and quick, considering time was of the essence. The beeping of the heart monitor easily filled the air.

And obviously glossing over the question on cannibalism. The man had nothing to worry on that front. Though the two had partaken in cannibalism, they sought the practice only when it was deemed necessary. For survival or for ritual. And those were quite the rare circumstances to begin with. Anyway, now was not the time to dwell on memories though. The taste of smoky red meat. Like veal though a tad bit more mature with its sweet undertones.

Looking over their patient once more, it became critically clear that she was worst off then they had thought at first glance. They continue to look busy though, ignoring any of the Kazekage’s questions, by propping up her feet. Twelve inches high, to increase circulation.

She was dying. And fast.

They felt more than saw the evidence of that fact. The mottling of her skin and the cyanosis was testament to the fact, her body already slowly succumbing. The girl was at death’s door, ready for the reaping. Had they any less morals and lacked their artificial Empathy or if they were even a tiny bit lazy, they would let her die and just bring her back as a living corpse. That was far more easier. The two, most of the time, cared little for the comfort of the patient and rather looked toward the end result.

Her heart was weak. And her breathing was shallow. Her mean arterial pressure was problematic as well. There was her low blood pressure, to top it all off.

But – one thing at a time.

Problems such as these had to be unraveled, one at a time. There was no point in treating all the symptoms at once if the very act can kill the patient outright. The first thing they had to do was ensure the body didn’t go into shock.

If this Sango woman did, they would be no saving her from death. All her organs will fail quick, kidney and brain among them. Gangrene would set in. And then her heart would just give. There would be no time for an angiography.

Oh, why didn’t they study blood jutsu?

It was lucky they had assumed an IV would be necessary. The sodium chloride solution they had thought to bring for the dehydration would come in handy until they found a compatible blood donor. But they had to get the heart pumping as well; take care of that lack.

Bringing a hand up to their headset, Akane is quick to call in a cold, professional manner: “We need XY CC of Dobutamine, stat.” They’ll have to monitor her potassium levels after this debacle is over as well, to make sure she doesn’t incur hypokalemia. “Also, prepare a Swan-Ganz catheterization and a urinary catheter for patient Jane Doe,” she adds crisply. Though they know her name, they are unaware if her being here is top secret or not. It was better to err on the side of caution.

Response is quick. As are they, to get to real work.

Any other problem, the shadowy figure especially, can wait.

[legend="[b]Out of Character Notes[/b]"]
  • Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or have any actual form of medical training so, uh, yeah...

Marked for Training
    Words: 893
    Training Date: Apr 10-16
[/legend]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke shook his head to the twin's response. Sousuke had a response for them, "Fear is wisdom in the face of danger, it is nothing to be ashamed of."<i></i> He answered. Were there times when Sousuke grew fearful? Yes. Plenty. Did he work through his fear? Most times. Yes. There was an occasion or two when he came to a dead end, momentarily. Those were moments though, not eternity. He came to besting those moments ultimately, through ... sometimes skill, sometimes luck, sometimes a bit of both really.

The twins then asserted that he had caught the two of them in a good mood. "How timely and convenient - for me that is."<i></i> Sousuke would turn to his side for the moment and look out the window once more. Usually these things didn't appear a second time so quickly. No, usually they would appear when things ultimately went to the most terrible state imaginable. Sousuke watched as the two of them were beginning to act. Sousuke was a mechanic, not a doctor. He gave the two of them plenty of room, and while he said nothing - he would allow them to order him around if need be. Sousuke did not think himself far too high and mighty to take orders from another.

The twins orders a number of items and in that she kept the name of Sango a secret. Sousuke appreciated that. He would assist in what little way he could, which was not to be in the way but to provide the twins with the medical supplies once they arrived. "Thank-you."<i></i> He would simply state for the time being. The body was a great riddle at times. Unlike machines, the number of hard rules were far less.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
2BkRjCR.png

Sango

[col]She was already in shock, but at least the twins were being optimistic thinking that they could stave it off. They were on the right track of course, replete her losses. Sodium chloride, an isotonic solution, as it filled her veins it would enter her body tissues via diffusion. Yes, that process many people learned in science class. It is a simple concept, yes, but it is also one that would ultimately save her life. Yes, blood lacked, but moreover volume lacked and without volume there would be no flow less the sluggish dribble or syrup-like fluids that failed to fulfill the vital needs of her dying form. There was one thing you always learned in med school -- always first 'fill the tank' then utilize pressors for the rest.

The bolus of fluids, that was 99.9% of what she needed. Really, hypovolemic shock was a simple thing to fix if you understood the pathophysiology. There was the insertion of a foley catheter, that could be a graphic description where Sousuke might have seen his second vagina. Let us hope that whoever placed the cath knew where the urethra was located on a woman. Sad how few truly understand what goes where down there. As for the Swan, a bit complicated -- there were wedge pressures and assessment information that could be gleaned from this if they placed it. If they were careful. If they did not already understood what ailed her.

She was far from stable, but if they kept those fluids coming they would stabilize her. Perhaps a little with of medical ninjtsu magic coupled with continued fluid bolus' would be enough to revive her. But the question then would be, what would happen when she woke up. The woman who was kidnapped from her bed and dragged miles across the desert over the course of a few days before being brought to the cusp of death.|
[u said:
Vital Signs[/u]"]
Blood Pressure: 89/49
MAP: 62.3
Heart Rate: 161, weak
Respiration: 32, shallow
Skin:
  • Cold
  • Clammy
  • Mottling up to torso that would be seen on her exposed legs to the bottom hem of her nightdress.
[/col]

Aburabuta Yutaka

Merchant Lord
Yen
ASP
Deaths
5FNORd.png

Kageoni - Grand Master of Otogakure - "Otokage"
sound_otokage.gif
Unfortunately for Sousuke and the twins, the problem bearing the name Kageoni would not be made to wait.

His arrival was heralded by the beating of a thousand-thousand wings in the cavern overhead. How many of the small black insects which had watched the princess of Wind Country arrive beaten and bloody in the arms of a Sunagakure shinobi and in the presence of the Kazekage now buzzed in a sound that was eerily reminiscent of the cheering of a crowd upon the arrival of their monarch. Aside from the noise there was no visual flare or signal to it. He did not appear in a burst of fire and brimstone or in a twisting maelstrom of living shadows as his appearance might imply he would. Clothed in a robe of purest raven black with a crown of black iron on his head, the Grand Master of Otogakure was clearly recognizable as an entity of royal bearing even without the knowledge of his identity. Pale skin contrasted against his dark attire it would not have been inaccurate to describe the man as beautiful. His features were effeminate to the point where he might have been confused for a woman even when combined with his long black tresses that curtained out behind him as he moved.

The long black robes and coat he wore seemed not to impede his movement at all as he approached the front desk and loomed over the young man sitting there who was stationed to greet visitors and direct them to where they needed to go. There was no panic in the way he moved but there was certainly a sense of purpose. Kageoni was not overly concerned if Sango died-- it would only set him back a few decades --but it would be inconvenient to say the least.

"Kindly take me to the room where the Kazekage is." The statement aloud seemed ridiculous and for a moment the secretary at the desk seemed ready to deny that the Kazekage was present in the hospital at all... but after a brief moment of hesitation the man shook his head.

"I-I don't know." He stammered out, struggling with the Otokage's request and the desire to push the panic button underneath the console that he sat at.

"Then please find out and tell me where he is."

Once more the young man's face winced for a moment before he went about complying with Kageoni's request, his fingers flying across the keyboard in front of him. After a moment or two of clicking and typing, the young man looked up at Kageoni and said "Room 734. Blue Wing."

"Thank you." Kageoni was surprisingly polite for a man who had just recently found out that his fiancee had been kidnapped and gravely wounded by a political rival. He turned and walked away from the desk, proceeding to follow the signs and directories to where Room 734 in the Blue Wing was. At his speed it would only be a minute or two before he arrived in that room but as he disappeared from the lobby the desk secretary seemed to find his wits and furiously began to jam on the security alarm button underneath the console.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke understood machines. People. A different matter. Sousuke closed his eyes for a moment and opened them and imagined Sango as a machine now. Where there was discoloration, Sousuke saw as rust. It was that rust which was a danger to her. No maybe rust was not the correct term at all. Corruption? No. Not the right word either. The mottling was a sign that death was approaching and it would work itself up--

Damn. Sousuke's mechanical view of Sango was disrupted as the alarm went off. This was going to be a problem as many people froze in the room. He replayed the last few moments of what was going on in his mind. For those that were frozen, Sousuke took over for a moment. He continued the administration of the fluids to keep the tank from being empty so to speak. Machines needed oil. Humans needed fluids. In this case she was being given was sodium chloride. The Kazekage while a panic was going about closed his eyes once again. What did he know about the Daimyo's family. They were all hailed to a dark god. Blood was power to them, and was necessary in all of their techniques. How far gone was she in their techniques? Did she taste the blood of many? Why did it matter? It was a matter of absorption? Perhaps. Sousuke would ponder the thought as he sought to begin a system restoration - it was perhaps the most worthwhile thing to try in the mean time. It was an attempt to purge anything that was deemed negative. There was already enough going on here, there was room for infection or something.

Following that, Sousuke would still maintain his calm, cool collected self. He would begin to use mystical hand in addition. While he could have outfront used a technique to bring her back immediately through fist of virtue - the problem was she would wake immediately and given that she was tied down and had needles running into her ... that might not be in their best interest. They could not have her awake, screaming, and kicking while they were fighting to keep her alive. One doesn't just jump start a machine without making sure all the parts were in optimal running condition.

While Sousuke was working quietly. Something was coming. He had a good idea that something was coming. Something that claimed to have seen him.

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
2BkRjCR.png

Sango

[col]The human body was indeed nothing more than a marvelous machine. The mind, was another matter entirely. But when something happens to the body, be it damage or repair the effect on the body is somewhat expected. Body pressure is determined by three things: One, the diameter of the pipes. Yes, blood vessels were pipes. Second, the force that was pushing the blood through the body, yes the heart was a pump. Too fast and like the reservoir of a toilet when one flushes too fast and the reservoir fails to be filled, blood would fail to flow if the heart beat at too fast a rate. Third, volume. The more fluid within those vessels, rather pipes, the more pressure the fluid could exert on the walls.

She might die soon, but it would not be today. The bolus of saline entered her body and his hand granted an additional healing force. She would awaken from this coma with a startle and a gasp. The air was dry and smelled of bleach and alcohol. The room was stuffy and warm due to all of the bodies hovering over her. They appeared featureless in her hazy gaze with the bright fluorescent light behind them. They seemed inhuman. She tried to get up but she would find herself incapable, she was still restrained. In fact her limbs were numb from those tight knots. She let out a shrill scream.

"Get off me! I do not want it!"|
[u said:
Vital Signs[/u]"]
Blood Pressure: 96/51
MAP: 66
Heart Rate: 131
Respiration: 28, rapid
Skin:
  • Cold
  • Clammy
  • Mottling in hands and feet beyond bindings.
  • Conscious.
[/col]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back