Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Crystals Are a Girl's Best Friend [D-Rank Mod Team Mission]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
snowy-mountain-peaks-digital-art-hd-wallpaper-1920x1080-2154-AMB-660x330.jpg
It was a cold morning as the group entered the mountains. The snow was light, a blessing considering the usual harshness of Monumentum Deo. The gang was to seek out a cave with glowing blue crystals. The individual who had given this information, however, was unhelpful in his directions. With so many caves in the area, it would prove a bit daunting to locate the one they wanted. They would have to find it through brain or brawn. Luckily the students had a helper there, should they require assistance. But this was their mission, and relying too much on the lovely Rega would only stunt their growth. So with the cool wind nipping at any exposed skin, the three young ones were to begin their task.
OoC said:
Welcome to your mission! Please pay careful attention if you see one of these boxes. Depending on how things progress, I may ask for pms for actions, or specify a goal you must complete. For now, post seeking out that cave through any means you may think you can pull it off. Remember that you are saying how you plan to find it. I will determine how/if it is found. Note that turn order is irrelevant for this mission. Post whenever you are able. Ideally try to post within three days. If you have any questions, please pm me.

Akihiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Crystals Are a Girl's Best Friend [D-Rank Mod Team Missi

"Why was I chosen for this again?" He glanced at his companions. Seriously, why was he chosen for this? He was barely a student, seeing as he'd never had a class as of yet. And now he was on a mission. He wondered how that made any sort of sense as he snuggled even more into his thick jacket. Because his incredibly large, majestic afro, he had to wear a thick headband to keep his ears from falling off. Luckily, by this time, he'd already gotten quite a few pieces of clothing that would fit his new frame: this particular jacket had six sleeves for all six of his arms, plus six pockets to keep all six of his hands in.

He sighed, glancing around. This.... Made no sense. He barely had any real jutsu, and he was already out here. Truthfully, he'd be more a liability than any sort of help if it came down to a fight. Otherwise. Yay for missions. He glanced over towards one of his comrades this mission - Yoru Nanashi. "Hey, Nanashi. Any good with Clone Jutsu?" Of course, he was already trying to get this thing over with.

Shinku

Yen
ASP
Deaths

This mission was to be a sort of, crash course for Shinku. She'd had only one class and had spent a lot of time recovering before she was even allowed to take another. As luck would have it though there was some sort of big event happening in the wind country that included an exam, among which was the ANBU exam she had set her sights on. She'd given it a lot of thought during her long rest and it made the most sense that she would become the hero she wished to be only through the brutal and most sadistic of the branches available to her.

Along with her on the mission were three others, two of whom she really know nothing about, their chaperone Rega who was here for nothing more than observations and possible teaching, they were still at that level after all. The other was a boy she'd seen at the hot springs but knew little of him other than that, she had seemed to sprout a bunch of extra arms since them but, considering she was slowly becoming a stone golem itdidn't phase her quite as much as it previously would have. The third member was someone she did know quite intimately, Nanshi. The person that had really opened her eyes and her mind to the life she was choosing to lead and helping her forget the life she was leaving behind.

Their mission seemed simple enough though the monotonous task of cave diving that lay before them seemed like a hassle that could have been avoided with real directions, stupid mission giver. Despite the colder than usual climate they were being exposed to Shinku still dressed as if she didn't care, sporting a sleeveless, dark blue shirt than showed off her stone-like arms, she was oddly proud of them though she had a good idea as to why.

"Hold up boys, I'm gonna try something." She spoke with a monotone before kneeling down and placing her hands flat against the icy cold floor and she closed her eyes. It was something she'd started to become more aware of, the Kyoujouran blood that ran through her veins made her body more sensitive to the subtle vibrations in the earth and could locate them with almost perfect accuracy. She didn't know an awful lot about the crystals they were searching for or in general for that matter but she did know they emitted light, energy which could be the means to locating them or at least the correct cave to enter.

[Actions;
Tremor Sense - Passive 0ap]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Nanashi had his scarf on this time, even as he had his green jacket over his clothes. Though he was used to the harsh cold and gusty winds of the sea, the type of cold weather found on mountains was far different. Here, the air was cold without having to be blown by the breeze, and should the breeze blow it would only make it worse. But he was quite prepared, though he did worry since he was a water adept, and he wasn’t yet ready to making icicles from his jutsu.

Looking to the side, he could spot Akihiko being his usual self. He wondered if the boy saw the urgency and threat by this mission of theirs. No doubt he and Shinku would have to step up their game this time around. Even when the dark sage Rega was around them, who knows what could happen next.

Speaking of the dark sage, Nanashi was still keeping mum about what Rega did to him. No need to tell Shinku nor the bundle of energy known as Aki. And so long as the mark would not have to act up, there was nothing to worry about. If anything, he was hoping he could get Rega to teach him more about it.

Turning to Aki, he would respond, “Not really. I don’t like clones.” He gave a casual smile before he patted the boy’s afro. He had been amused by it since the hot springs and still he was amused by it. “Why are you asking me anyway? I doubt I have any sign on me saying that I’m into that.”

Just then, Shinku decided to give it a go. Nanashi was still quite surprised when Shinku had showed up today with stone-like arms. Their last encounter didn’t seem like it. But now that they’ve met once more, he was oddly impressed. And thinking on it, he wondered if he would have to go through some changes as well in the future.

“Okay, take your time,” said Nanashi as he pulled Akihiko next to him. He would glance back to Rega to see if the dark sage would protest, and if not, this would be their first course of action to locating the right cave.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

It was no coincidence that Shinku was in the party. Her Kyoujouran blood would save them countless hours of searching. Though still a student, she could feel an odd sensation towards the left of the mountain. As she stood to inform the others, a shout came from behind. "Oooooooooooi!"

A man in a red poncho came running up to the group. The Kumo headband keeping some of his multi-colored hair back made it clear he was an ally. He sighed with relief as he finally caught up with them. He looked to Rega first. "There is an important task you have been summoned for. You are requested to return immediately. I will take your place as supervisor of this mission." The man handed her an envelope. After reading the contents, the lady ANBU gave a wave before disappearing from view beneath the earth. The messenger cocked an eyebrow. "I can't imagine underground travel would be any faster." He gave a shrug before finally drawing his attention to the children.

"Ah, right. An introduction is in order I'm sure. My name is Mochizuki Tomo. I will accompany you for the duration of the mission." He pulled a piece of paper from a pouch and looked from it to the child. "Good to see you three are distinct enough to tell apart. Yamazaki Akihiko, student, age eight...what?" Tomo paused as he stared at the 'boy' who was only an inch shorter than him. Has the village started genetically modifying their students? Realizing the silence was becoming awkward, he continued. "Shin'en Shinku, student, age..." He paused again, remembering that his sisters were adamant that revealing a woman's age was one of the top worst things a man can do. Tomo finished. "...doesn't matter. Lastly Yoru Nanashi...student..." Tomo cocked an eyebrow as he looked over the group. "You're all students? Shouldn't you be in class?" He slipped the paper back into his pouch and pulled his arms up into his poncho. He shivered a bit, and his eyebrows furrowed. "Well, if they're sending you three on this mission, it must be a simple matter. Let us proceed." His voice held a hint of annoyance, though whether the reason was due to the temperature or having to play babysitter to an odd set of children, there was no way to tell.

With Shinku leading the way, the group came to a small opening in the mountain. Everyone but Nanashi had to duck down for a while as they walked into the cavern. The width was large enough to allow the three students to walk beside each other if they chose. Tomo kept to the rear. As they continued further in, the light of the entrance was lost to them. Eventually Tomo spoke up. "Does anyone have a way to light our path?" Tomo stroked his chin in the dark. Perhaps he would test them. If they were going to miss class to go out and collect crystals, might as well make them use their noggins. "Tell you what, everyone come up with a way to light our path. If you require something, ask me and I may be able to supply you with it."
OoC said:
Due to Rega's circumstances, my PC Tomo will be taking over as supervisor. I apologize for the delay as I worked through how I would proceed with the mission. Anyway, time to make a light! If you have any questions on whether Tomo would be able to do something or not to help your character, feel free to pm me. Don't be afraid to think creatively!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back