Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Curiosity Killed the... [P4]

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Continuation of this small saga of personal events
Part 1, and 2: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=248&t=3790
Part 3: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=4311

It was strange to consider once previous friend, mentor, and ally, an enemy. What was his intentions? Plans? It was strange, and otherworldly to Keiji.
His thoughts was absorbed as he walked closer to the Aesculapium, people were walking in and out of the hospital still, even if was late, and the rain was coming down immense and hard.
Keiji needed answers, he knew Umashi must already be in there, his plans already set into motions.

Keiji watched as the people were leaving and entering, with their large black umbrellas avoiding the cold and bitterness of the cold rain drops.
Keiji.. Accepted it, he cherished it, the cold emanated greatly in the deepest reaches of his mind, and the bitterness emulated his own bitter emotions, especially at this very moment.
He felt like punching something, or someone And he already had an idea of who might be the perfect subject ready for a beating.

Pulling his hood down as he took a single step into the Aesculapium, a large, explosion was heard and the ground rumbling beneath him, the building stood safe, but everyone around lost footing, screaming could be heard, people seemed fearful for their lives. Keiji hoped that Kushin himself weren't at work, that he was at home, safe and sound, now he didn't think that out of caring for Kushin, he thought it out of caring for Umashi, Keiji knew full well of the capabilities of a Sennin, and Kushin of all the three of them were the one Keiji would fear more than anyone. If not were for he himself to be the apprentice of him.

Keiji, like so many others knew the location of the vault, he stepped hard onto the ground beneath as he set forth in running speed towards the vault, people were laying on the ground, some were hurt more than others, thankfully nurses and other few Med-nins were present and helped out, but only Keiji seemed to be the one massing towards the location, the origin of the explosion heard.

A crowd of people had been gathering further down the hall, and by the end of it, the vault was. Keiji sped up as fast as he could, just before he reached them he jumped off the ground and with a few centimeters to spare he almost flew above the bystanders.

As he landed, and looked ahead, in front of him stood Umashi, with his face turned away from Keiji facing the wide, gaping hole in a large door, leading into an empty room, merely with shelves hanging on the sides, but with nothing on them, only dust.
Keiji didn't care, but obviously Umashi did. Umashi's head made a slight quirk as Keiji had landed, and he turned around to face whomever may stand there. Umashi's eyes widened as he realized the identity of the first man on the scene.
Noticeably the front of Umashi's clothes were black, and blood were dripping from both his sides, he was scarred, and his clothes were torn. A slightly scared look on his face Umashi made his body tense, he didn't say a word. Suddenly he took off in the direction of Keiji, he began to run towards him.

"Sensei! Stop! I need to talk to you!" Keiji shouted with all his might, but Umashi did not slow down or reacted by his shouting.
When Umashi was almost in front of Keiji, Keiji reached out and blinked, and for a split second Umashi vanished in front of his eyes. Keiji turned to hear his footsteps suddenly on the other side of the crowd.

I mustn't let him escape! I have to catch him! Keiji closed his eyes for a second and concentrated chakra around his eyes, he activated his Byuakugan to track Umashi better, he wouldn't be able to escape, not anywhere within the confinements of the Aesculapium.

Moving inbetween the crowd, pushing them aside Keiji hurried with all his speed in pursuit after Umashi. Umashi was fast, he was a top ranking Chuunin Med-nin after all. But he was slowed for some reason, a wound from something must have caused it.

Keiji hurried. the chase went on for a while, his route seemed inconsistent with the notes he had read, according to them Umashi's intentions were to escape with what he would have stolen from the vault, and with the vault currently empty, hadn't he already stolen them? He didn't know, he could only find out if he asked Umashi himself. And find out the truth. Umashi ran through operation rooms, waiting rooms, and offices, fortunately all of them empty, did he plan this ahead?

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Suddenly Umashi jumped out, he jumped out of a window, he must be trying to escape from the building now. But luckily Keiji knew of a shortcut, a recent hole that had been cause by other Shinobi had yet to be repaired. Keiji utilized it and jumped down and then out of the closest window enabling him to reach the courtyard outside of the Aesculapium, right by the entrance, just at the very same time as Umashi landed on the ground.

The rain was still heavy, it was bouncing off the walls making the sound ear piercing, and loud. It set the mood, danger, and deep felt confrontations was afoot. Truths were being sought.
"Enough with the running Umashi-san!" He turned quickly looking at Keiji with saddened eyes. "I see you've already stopped calling me Sensei by now, hm?" His words stinged in Keiji's mind, he hadn't even realized the suffix he used last, until now. He quickly dismissed the thought.
"That has nothing to do with this! Give yourself up! Please!" "You've lost all respect for me, haven't you.. Keiji-kun?"
"Wha- what does that have to do with anything?! Just stop this, you can't run forever.." He turned and faced Keiji, his eyes staring into Keiji's with a serious attitude glued onto his face "You've pinned me all wrong Keiji-kun.. I do not intend to run, not from you especially.."

Keiji's eyes widened for a second, trying to comprehend what the meaning behind his words were, Was he expecting this? Am I walking into a trap?

Drips of blood touched the ground beneath Umashi. He was still hurting, from whatever had happened before Keiji entered the fray.
Keiji pulled out a Kunai from under his sleeve and gripped it tightly. "I will.." He paused slightly and took a short breath to calm his nerves. "I will fight you if I have to!"

Umashi grew a slight smile on his lips as he kept staring. "I expected nothing less from the pupil of Kushin senpai.."
With a swift movement Umashi ran in close to Keiji and initiated a punch.
With is open hand, Keiji diverted the punch, and as his hand touched Umashi's Keiji released Chakra and broke down his Chakra veins in his hand. Now he at least wouldn't be able to use any Hand seals immediately.. He found comfort in at least the usage of his Hyuuga powers were applicable in the situation..
Umashi punched forward again and hit Keiji by the spleen resulting in a groan escaping from his mouth.
Another punch, this time Keiji dodged it barely.

Suddenly a punch came in right after and punched him in his mid stomach, right in solar plexus taking his breath away, and making him slide on the ground a little backwards. The rain hitting his shoulders making the entire feeling of the situation more grim and dark by every second that they stared at each other. Recovering from the punch, Keiji took a deep breath and restored his stare at Umashi. Umashi had begun walking to the side, and Keiji began as well after having recovered. They stared at each other as they continued walking. The battle had come to this stagnant and silent point. None of them spoke a word for a whole minute. Where they merely stared. Keiji, waiting on an opening in his defenses, Umashi didn't seem like he were going to try and escape.

However, Umashi did seem like didn't have much more energy to spare. Which seemed a plausible theory.
Quickly Keiji initiated another attack and re-engaged into close combat with his fists raised and kunai in hand, another blow dodged, another and then another. It seemed only mili-seconds had lasted.
And suddenly; There! An opening appeared in the midst of the fighting. Umashi raised his weakened hand and initiated an attack.

He dodged the incoming blow easily, and as he stabbed forward with his Kunai for an attack Umashi dodged it with ease. Damnit! Suddenly as Umashi dodged he fell to the ground on his knees, as he was grinding his teeth together almost writhing in pain. He must be hurting from whatever caused the wounds on him. Probably the explosion from earlier..

As he stood on his knees, Keiji walked up to him and pointed the Kunai at his throat. Confronting his stare with his own, Keiji spoke with a mellow voice, "Tell me, everything.. Now!"
He shook his head in response. His face as serious as it had been when the fighting had started.

"Fine.. I'll leave you at Kushin's mercy.." Keiji motioned at two Med-nins that had been spectating from the front entrances, they ran over and grabbed Umashi by his arms and held him up.
Keiji turned and took a few steps.. "I hope you'll at least answer his questions.." Keiji said with reluctance.

With a swift motion and a blood boiling roar Umashi broke free from the grip of the Med-nins and jumped forward at Keiji. Instantly he turned and with his Kunai drawn and pointing forward Keiji stabbed the man in his heart. The Kunai reaching in deeply underneath his skin, within an instant Keiji knew what had been done. And with an instant he had accepted it. His face didn't change, his eyes were unfaltering, they merely seemed more tired. It looked as if Keiji had accepted the fate that awaiting Umashi, death. Regardless if it had been from Keiji, himself, or Kushin Umashi was destined to die. Killed by the very secrets which he had sought to keep.

As he pulled out the Kunai out of Umashi's dead, and twitching body, it fell down as a deep sigh escaped Umashi's mouth. He laid on the ground, blood spreading from the body.
Keiji cleaned the Kunai with his white clothes, then placed it in it's holster again under his sleeve.

"Take care of the body, will you?" He said with a cold, and monotone voice as he signaled with a hand motion at the two Med-nins standing nearby.
They nodded in reply and began to lift up the dead body to take it indoors. "And don't worry, I'll give Kushin the report on everything that happened here.. Personally.."
Keiji turned away again.
And began to walk home, to the Tavern.
Dressed as death itself.
covered in the blood of his mentor he walked.
with his feelings hidden by the rain from prying eyes.

a-walk-in-the-park_zps0dd6f41f.jpg

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back