Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

"Curiouser and curiouser!"[Open]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Of course I can believe it, that happens all the time." Sadako would state as she leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs once more. "When confronted with something they don't understand humans will either try to destroy it or control it. Now, they tried to control me, and they used all manner of religious talk to convince people it was a good idea. And it wasn't. In any case, I know exactly how you feel." She would say with a smile, black eyes staying on the puppet being before her. "This dress as well? In that case I hope I'll get my old clothes back before I leave, I don't really want to walk around naked...oh, that reminds me. Have you people here been feeling any tremors lately? Unusual activity like...animals? Do you have animals here? If you do, have you noticed if they've been unusually active? Perhaps moving like they're trying to get away from something? Odd rumblings in the darkness that sound like growls?"

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Sakado seems to understand humans quite well in Ryu’s eyes; most seemed to be blind to such truths. Her question of tremors and animals causes Ryu to raise an eye brow. She thinks for a moment and couldn’t recall the ground shaking except when some of the larger customers, Akimichi she assumes, come strolling through the door. As for animals they live in darkness and tend to scurry away from torchlight. However when she mentioned growling, Ryu had to wonder if she stumbled across Their territory. “Nope no tremors that I recall and animals seem normal. I also suggest staying away from any section of caves that you here growling. That is likely diamond dog territory and they’re not friendly. I had a mission to grab some crystal from that area and they were not happy about that.” Ryu barely made it out of there with her Rarete puppet.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back