Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Damn the kitchen.

Uchiha Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio's absolute lack of reaction and warmth made Akane start to pout angrily at him. Maybe it was just how use she was to Asuka's humorous nature but seeing someone so deadpan serious made her want to trip them up. Her big sis really was starting to rub off on her in a serious way. That and his eye. Despite how weird it was, even Akane could tell it was a form of Sharingan and as hypocritical as it was to feel so, it made her feel uncomfortable for someone to activate it in such a casual situation. Of course she only did it explicitly to show her own improvement. This guy hadn't even acknowledged the fact that he'd flashed his on. Was she trying to size them up? These two factors were really putting her on edge.

It was Asuka not giving it much mind that put her at ease in the end. If it was a problem for real then big sis would have stopped it or at least commented on it. Instead she gave more attention to teasing about smiling more. She was utterly oblivious to the tension between the two living weapons chatting and it wasn't even a factor by the time Asuka was calling for dinner being ready. Akane positively beamed at this news, quick to hurry to her seat and plop down in it.

"You gonna stay and leech a meal off us, Yukio?" she asked with perhaps a bit too much sweetness, making it clear that she was playfully mocking him.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"What need do I have to do so, safe to say there is no need for such emotions in my line of work." He didn't feel the need to beat around the bush on the matter, the comments on his personality were starting to get tiring to say the least as far as he saw there was little issue with how he behaved as long is his job was done. His gaze was turned immediately back to her twin and for a moment it looked like he was contemplating something before pausing and shaking his head turning back to face the other two.

He listened to the offer given before shaking his head and this time Chinatsu did not argue with what the man had to say. "I will not be staying, the reason I am here is due to Chinatsu's curiosity which I am sure it will not disagree with me on that one. They say food should be shared in good company with a light hearted mood however I feel this has been soured by.." There was a pause as the Sennin's eyes glanced towards Rayne. "Unpleasant conversation and so to that end I will take my leave as there is still much work to be done and I am seeking something of my own to peak my interest."

Yukio didn't seem to have any interest in specifying the matter of which he spoke simply turning and moving out the way he came in Chinatsu lingering a moment so Yukio had a chance to make it to the ground without making a crater in the impact the being turning to face Rayne a moment. "You should choose your words more carefully little one, some may not take so kindly to such provocation against their own kin." With that the being left using the ever shifting form to close the window behind them as the man began to move down the street once more.

[Topic left]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka quickly smacked Rayne on top of her head as soon as Yukio started moving. "I told you to keep your mouth shut!" Asuka yelled out clinching her teeth. "We both know his a danger to everyone in this room! Stop being so naive." Clenching her fist Asuka turned around and ran for Yukio, right before the guy could jump out the window Asuka grabbed him by the waist. Rayne smacked her hand on the table, it seemed as though she wouldn't be able to convince Asuka.

"Don't go." She simply said with a sigh. "It will be fun having a new face around." Asuka giggled "You could even give Akane some pointers about her training." Asuka sighed and whispered "Rayne only said that to push you away because she thinks you're dangerous. To me specifically." She hoped no one else listened. "If you go, it will seem as though you are running away because she's right. Please stay... I promise I'll make sure she keeps her mouth shut." Asuka grabbed Yukio's hand and dragged him back inside. "Yes Akane, Yukio is going to eat with us tonight!"

[Yukio stopped]

Uchiha Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akane didn't really get why Akane was being such a jerk to this guy. Yeah, he was kinda a weirdo who could use a few more expressions in his repertoire but it wasn't like he was a jerk or anything. However as Asuka and Rayne bickered, one thing the living weapon said sent a chill down her back. A danger to everyone in this room? That could be said of any shinobi of his ranking of course but it felt like an unneeded comment... unless there was in fact a risk of him using that strength. Again her nerves began to build as she was reminded of the last time she'd meet an Uchiha man and how it'd ended. Rayne wasn't the nicest person but she had their best interest in mind and if she really thought that he was a threat...

Asuka's insistence was the only thing that gave her some peace of mind. Rayne was the more serious of the two but she also knew she was overprotective. Asuka wasn't the most serious shinobi in the village but she wasn't a fool or weak by any means. And of course she'd never put Akane in needless danger! She was still a little uncertain but as she pulled the man back inside and announced he was going to stay, she put on a smile for her big sister.

"Alright, but I'm the growing girl here so I get first dibs on each dish!" She stuck out her tongue playfully before she moved to take a seat, kicking her feet gently under the table as she waited to be joined.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back