Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dancing Flames [Hira]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was quiet as usual. He had been slipping out into the night to find the training grounds. It was something Uri has done for the last seven years. Having been isolated from the rest of the anbu aspirants, as well as other young shinobis, he had only his mentor and a handful of other anbu operatives, mostly on the higher rank, to truly supervise his growth. He was, after all, a threat that should have been extinguished long before. But fate had a different plan for him, and part of his efforts to continue to master his strengths was his nightly affairs. It was only during this hours that the training grounds, at least the very most secluded one at the coliseum, was left empty. Here, he did not have to worry about causing a scene.

As usual, it was safe not to assume his anbu identity, coming only in his normal wear of a black shirt and white pants. His short red crop of a hair shone under the moonlight in the open roof training grounds as he slipped in from the top. While the gates were closed, this was only way in. As he entered, he found himself sighing. He could sometimes be frustrated at how long it has been and yet he still hasn’t reached the pinnacle of his goal. A little more to endure, a little more to challenge. He knew that very well as much as he would want to hurry, he couldn’t. Things have their time. He needed to wait for his, and train while doing so.

As usual, he didn’t bring much with him. Just himself. Not even a bottle of water. He didn’t bring any weapons either, not when he was the weapon already. Then, as he took another second to look around, he concentrated and let himself afire. Blue flames covered his body, tongue of fire licking along the surface of his clothes. He didn’t actually burn, rather was covered like an aura but the flames danced as they were very much alive. Soon enough, he began to weave and stretch and pull and throw limbs and fists and simply shadow boxing.

It would be another usual night.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The air smelled different than Hira remembered it. Perhaps so much time spent amongst the toads had dulled his senses to the world outside. The only certainty was that it had been a while since Hira stood foot on the grounds near his home, and he wasn't quite sure it was time to seek out his acquaintances just yet, not while he still felt the urgency to find a nice peaceful spot where he could escape the troubles he had been confronting for far too long. Hira clutched his chest, looking down at the glowing spot near the top of his chest, feeling both accomplished and vulnerable.

Looking over in the direction of the Colosseum, Hira remembered the home he had left behind; the people that he had abandoned to help another. Perhaps it was there that he could find a silent view of the night sky while he pondered what his next course of action would be. Upon nearing the arena that he assumed would be empty, he noticed the faint glow emanating from within, not akin to the standard lights strewn around. Don't tell me there's a fire... I'm getting sick of having to put these things out all the time...

Hira created a sphere of water, popping a squat on it before using a pressurized blast to shoot him sky high towards the roofing of the structure. Upon landing he saw what could have been a terrifying sight: A man lit ablaze in such a manner that would normally kill a human, but it seemed he was the one controlling it. At first, Hira wondered if it would be best just to leave the man be; after all, it seemed he was absorbed in his own training and it would be in bad form to interrupt such. However, something about the man interested him. He had a look of determination that piqued Hira's interest and it was enough of a reason for him to divert from his original plans of doing nothing.

"Hey!" Hira called out to the man while resting on the canopy above, now perched on his two feet in a squat. "Don't think I've seen you around the village before. You supposed to be here right now? "

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Perhaps it was because he was focusing too much on the coursing flames within his blood that he unintentionally forgotten how open this space was. Even if it was empty. Even if it was abandoned at night, there was always likely to have unwanted guests. He should have known better as a presence quickly alerted him, but not before the shout reached his ears. Quickly, Uri finished a kick and then swiveled to face the source of the sound, the blue flames dying down to small tongues of fire that rests on his shoulders. Red eyes pierced through the dark sky as he watched the unknown guest at the rooftop.

Myriads of thoughts entered his mind, the most important one being that he should not be there. The last thing he wanted was to get in trouble with Ibaraki-san and the long wait for when he could go solo would have to restart… again. He frowned at the sight as he may have unknowingly judged the intruder as someone of no threat. He needed to stop that. He shouldn’t assume so easily, especially when this man had gotten that close without his noticing.

Despite his best judgment, which was to poof into smoke and leave, he ended up taking a more defensive stance. “And you?” He answered briefly. Anbu operatives have to keep a closed off identity. It was already problematic just talking with this man. His voice might be memorized. Still, what seemed more immediate was the other’s presence, which to him was not allowable. Why would a person be there? Should he investigate?

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hey calm down bud, if I were here to bust ya for something I woulda done it already. I just saw the fire and figured I might as well check it out." As he was speaking, Hira hopped down to the ground below, lifting a single finger up to demonstrate his next statement. "I'm used to being the one in charge of putting them out, but I'm glad that wasn't the case." With that, he created a small sphere of water at the tip of his finger that soon splashed away with the flick of his fingers.

Hira looked onwards to the man, a stranger by all means but there was something about him that felt familiar Perhaps it was just something about his attitude. Perhaps it was himself that he was reminded of, back when all he could think of was getting stronger. Shaking his head, he brushed away the thought, thinking this was his opportunity to perhaps learn more about the mystery man.

"So what are you doing here anyway? I didn't take this for the place people came to train at night." While it wasn't strange that someone was here training, what did strike Hira as odd was the power manifested by this individual. He hadn't seen this level of control over flame since facing the man that caused him to become so obsessed with training himself. He wanted to get to the bottom of this power and determine if the man would be a threat to him or not.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uri glared at the guy before it dawned into him that his flames were still there. He quickly put them all out and turned away, raising a hand to feign coughing and clearing his throat. This was bad. While there were probably many who could manipulate flames, it was uncommon to have the same blue ones as he did. He took a moment before he turned back to glance at strange man as he seemed to have found it useful to drop down and invade his space. Well, that was if the so-called space was the entire training grounds that he was currently in. Uri took a step back as he kept his eyes on the latter. “How convenient,” he uttered.

The more this stranger pried into his business, the more Uri felt like he was being trapped. He glanced left and right, sharpened his senses, just in case some anbu operatives were nearby and rather to tackle him because this was some kind of a test. But it seemed like the place was free of them. Instead, it was just this man who was perhaps, far too curious, for his own good. “Be careful. Curiosity killed the cat,” Uri added.

He slowly took a few steps to cross the training grounds, eyes still on this unknown stranger. It was no use to hide his identity now, even if that would have been to his advantage. This stranger was simply far too inquisitive, almost as if he knew the right words to begin an interrogation. He stopped on his tracks when he was now facing the man’s side and wondered what could be going into the man’s head. “Besides, the roof isn’t exactly the place where you enter from. How unusual.”

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I pride myself on being a little unusual. What fun would things be otherwise?" Hira finished with a chuckle, barely giving the eye contact that would be appropriate or respectful of meeting someone new. He knew in his heart that this man was not the one who had hurt him so much, and he had even put the flames away, but something stirred within Hira that betrayed reason and made him feel an uneasiness that would not go away. Looking down once again at this glowing chest he called out to the man. "Curiosity kills the weak cats, but the strong ones that can learn something from it only get stronger, ya know."

Hira paced to the side and waved his hand, slowly forming up a line of water that would freeze over and take shape into a long lounging chair. "Look man, I don't know why you're being so defensive, but I just came here to relax cause I didn't think anyone else would be around. Why don't you calm down and I can make one for you too? I've been gone for a long time, the last thing I need is for the first face I see to try and start something." As if to reinforce his point, he leaned back in his makeshift furniture and began to take out his Cloud headband, in case there was just a misunderstanding.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Uri raised an eyebrow at the last comment and then crossed his arms in front him. “Yep. Definitely a weirdo,” he commented, a little less tensed now as he passively glanced at the man who had made an ice chair while waving the cloud headband as if it were a flag. At the very least, it was the easiest way to introduce one’s affiliation. Still, there were probabilities of this stranger having stolen it from another. Strangely, Uri felt like it would be a wasted effort to even try and think of that possibility. Certainly, as an anbu operative, one must be cautious and observant, and think up of up to three steps and scenarios ahead, but at that very moment, he felt all the adrenaline leave his body from his training. He was entering idle mode.

Of course, it was during this time when a bit of mischievous urgings often come to mind. Such as an urge to instantly melt the said ice chair and watch the man fall on his butt. That would have been a laugh. Or would it? It was now becoming troublesome to even think of such lines. Uri sighed before finally spoke, “Fine, fine. You’re a shinobi from around here. I get it. Still, if you were thinking of coming here late at night like this, that must mean you were planning to do something. I doubt lounging on an ice chair is what it was.”

This is bad, he’s getting more talkative. Well, not like he had a choice. This is practically the longest conversation he has had for a week now. Often than not, Ibaraki-san was busy and any instructions were relayed by his summon contract. Other than that, he would just be training with the select few anbu, and they, too, were as silent as a log unless needed to speak. It felt… good. “So… I’m guessing either medical branch or main branch… because there’s no way you’d be part of the ANBU,” he added, though he kept the reason for that last from spilling from his lips. He may have been isolated from the rest of the anbu operatives, but he always dealt with Ibaraki-san, and he knew the code of secrecy. This guy was just, characteristically, not anbu.

If his judgment be proven wrong in the future, though, he’ll have to take more courses in the observation and deduction classes.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yeah I guess you could say I'm from around here, though I wouldn't really consider myself part of any branch. I left when I was still a genin... well not like left the gates, but, well, it's complicated." Hira looked over from his chair, partially determined not to get up if he didn't have to, but he had a feeling that might have to change fairly soon.

"I'll be honest, I didn't really come here looking for anything in particular but I noticed the fire style you were using earlier. I haven't seen anyone wield it like that before, but I do have some experience losing to another who used flames. Who knows, maybe it was fate that brought me here tonight to learn from you." Again Hira broke into laughter, not sure he could take himself seriously with that last comment. In reality, all he wanted to do was relax, but this guy was fun to mess with. He seemed so paranoid about something, though what he couldn't decipher. Or perhaps it had just been too long that Hira had gone without human contact and he was just enjoying the company.

"Really though, I just came here to quietly think to myself, but now that we're already such good pals there's not really any harm in a little noise." Hira half cocked a smile in the direction of the stranger before piping up once more.

"Oh, though I suppose if we're gonna talk it might be nice to know your name. I'm Hira, I think it's a pleasure to meet you!"

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Isn't that note worth of worry? A guy suddenly stumbling into him, supposedly part of the village and yet not exactly having any affiliation with any of the branches. A guy who so confidently made use of chakra to make himself comfy with a furniture. A guy who was talking so casually you'd think he and Uri were long time friends. There was definitely something odd about him but Uri could at least tell that he was not going to be much of a harm to the village... At least not when he was there to protect it.

Things were going smoothly until the guy mentioned about Uri's flames, immediately prompting the latter to be all fenced up again. "You saw nothing. Anyone can harness the jutsu if they trained enough. It wasn't a spectacle." Uri dismissed it as if trying to change the subject. No, not trying. He was. The last thing he wanted was to get permanently known with his own special kind of flame.

"Noise? As I thought, you're weird. If you want to meditate, you can do so up there where you came from," said Uri, pointing to the roofless sight. He had thought it would be enough to push the man away only to be spited by the sudden familiarity. Now, it's not like Uri was against friendship. It's just that he had long gone without having ones that didn't involve his current predicament in Cloud. He fidgeted and thought about it. Perhaps, it could be a way to get more ears in the village. That's right. That's all there is to it.

"Fine, Hira. I'll indulge you. My name is Aoi." The very same pseudonym he'd always use outside his area. After all, they use his real name in anbu.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Aoi, eh? Well, it's nice to meet ya bud. And you don't have to be all secretive with me. If those flames are supposed to be some kind of secret I won't tell anyone."

Hira looked over at Aoi with a smile, but his eyes could easily have betrayed his curiosity. Part of him thought if he were to train with this man, he could stand a better chance were he ever to see that fiend Kaen again. His mind was split, however, as he did not want to recommend such a thing to someone he just met, let alone someone who seemed as though they still weren't sure if they wanted anything to do with Hira. The best course of action would be to approach the idea slowly after he got to know Aoi better.

"As for the noise, it's fine if you have somebody fun to share it with, don't you think?"

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Never had he seen a stubborn man before. Even if he wasn't keen to have the guy around, he wasn't also that much offended by his presence. Of course, it'd be hard to say this out loud. So instead, Uri tried to give hints but alas, the latter would not bulge. Seeing how his options were now left for him to decide, Uri had a bit of struggle.

On the one hand, it would be a lot easier if he decided to call it "quits" and leave. Maybe then he could find another day to come back and train here. But if he did, he would feel as though he backed down without a fight. Besides, there was no other place he could do his additional training at night... due to security reasons. But if he stayed there and continued to practice in front of this weird guy, he couldn't really make use of the power that he was noted for and it would like another useless spar.

He tapped his foot for a bit as he crossed his arms while thinking. Thinking on the latter's opinion, it would seem as though the guy was interested in joining, though. That made it all the more dangerous. Especially when there was no telling how far he could hold himself back. But then the thought of this stranger being strong also crossed Uri's mind. Such confidence needed a good foundation.

He sighed, in the end, before his eyes sharpened. Without a warning, as he took a deep long breath, he suddenly sent out a surge of his chakra that manifests itself into a shadow that stretched across the ground before charging upwards to try and pierce the man.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Feeling comfortable having now talked to the man for a while, Hira let out a long sigh as he looked up at the night sky. He began to let his guard down when he suddenly noticed Aoi's narrowing eyes. It was barely after he noticed the shift in composure that he gasped and rolled off the chair he was reclining on, a mere second before a shadowy spike impaled it. Hira looked over to Aoi, speaking aloud in a flustered tone. "Pretty nice trick ya got there, bud. But why don't you try the next one while I'm actually paying attention." While the tone in his voice seemed disquieted, the look of excitement in his eyes could easily have given away his farce.

In truth, Hira was still interested in the flames, and he was glad that his subtle goading had finally paid off, but he knew it wouldn't be that easy to get Aoi to show off something so secretive. Standing back up, he lifted his hands in an almost ritualistic manner, his demeanor instantly changing to one more conserved and calculated, perhaps even sinister. "I think it's about time you show me those flames, we wouldn't want something to happen because you didn't want to fight me at full power..."

As he spoke, a single drop of rain would drop near Aoi, before falling more rapidly, increasing at an exponential rate. Chakra infused water began to fall down within the confines of the arena, drenching all it touched, and Hira assumed a fighting stance so fluid one might group him with the rest of the water in the area.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would have been disappointed if the latter had been skewered so easily. After all the talk he gave, it would have been a bummer. Still, there was a sense of challenge in the way Hira responded to his actions. Uri could only guess if this was brought upon by the distinctive characteristic of a shounen trying to be psyched up and rearing to have a go at any challenge. Wouldn't he be considered the same then? He thought for a moment on how to deal with this and that was when he felt the first few drops.

He spared a moment to glance overhead. A bit of rain, though unnatural, no doubt about it. Somewhere deep inside, he felt something stir. For one who was living in this particular village, one would have thought he'd gotten used to the lightning, storms and the occasional thunder. But those three often put him in a bad mood. So he frowned as he gazed back to the latter.

"I told you already," Uri began, "It was nothing."

And with that, his temperament flared up as the rain continued to pour. But within the rain, there was a formation of moisture in the air. Overhead, a creature would begin to form from to the water gathered. A large dragon it would seem though it's body looked like the coursing river. Then without warning, the water serpent would strike out to the challenging man, it's head breaking into three as each unapologetically tried to take a bite on this upstart.

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hira looked with a genuine disinterest towards the dragon that faced him. Sure it presented a real danger, even with his background, but he was disappointed that Aoi was not willing to bring out his flames. He wondered for a moment if the man did not find him enough of a challenge to bring out his secret technique, but that only renewed his vigor to make this a fight worthy of using such power.

"Water, eh?" He only managed to breathe out a few words before the dragon projectile collapsed into his body, a brilliant splash of water giving Hira an opportunity to perhaps hide his next technique if his opponent had not before seen them in action. Pain rushed through his body as the chakra struck him, but he would not let that stop him from having a good battle. As the water in the air came to a silent calm, Hira had seemingly disappeared from the area, though it could be clear that not all of the water that now lay on the floor was infused with Aoi's own chakra. I'm gonna make you use those flames if I have to beat them out of you... Hira thought to himself as a faint liquid arm began to rise out of the newly formed puddles.

Hira had aimed to take Aoi by surprise, but his enthusiasm was getting the better of him. With an almost eerie laugh, he called out to his opponent as a watery form started to rise from the newly formed puddles on the ground.. "Maybe I should have warned you, Aoi. You're going to need to use something other than water to take me down." Hira's body had only just begun to look full, albeit still made of water, when he shouted and the water all around him began to form around him, creating a bubble. "I'm not looking to hurt anyone tonight, but you should know that this Aqua Realm of mine won't be easy to escape...' With that, Hihra looked down, his chest glowing magnificently before the sphere around him began growing at an exponential rate, threatening to engulf Aoi.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He watched with bated breath at how Hira would react. It wasn't as surprise that the latter did not resist the attack. From his earlier display of power, Uri had a guess that the latter was very much favoring the water. As the impact hit, he would be on guard at the sudden disappearance. It wasn't like the water dragon would devour the man completely and without remains. It was simply the man's own to his attack.

Then, as he felt a stirring in the air, Uri faced the latter to behold the water form. He frowned at the sight, noting how things have become rather complicated. Perhaps he should have just opted out to leave earlier and things wouldn't escalate into this.

His eyes sharpened as he heard Hira taunt. He could tell there was a certain for igniting within him but he wasn't so easily swayed. He smirked at the latter's attempt, "Then work for it."

At once, the spherical water creates a large arena around them and they were trapped. Well, at least he was. He could have avoided it, but he felt restrained still. Something about this man did not sit right with Uri so he had to choose wisely while reacting appropriately. And so, a fast like a flash of light, there was a brief imagery of a horned demon, but gone too soon. And in that instant's wake, Uri's body began to glow a light blue light almost like an aura.

Instantly, there was a reaction within the water molecules around them. Uri held his breath and winced at the pressure that was around him, but his power would not be defeated so easily. And soon enough, the water around him began to bubble and evaporate. And as he stared at Hira, a large stream of the vaporizing water would run fast and towards the latter.

And should he be distracted, Uri would take that moment to make a sign as he maintained that stare, an eye contact connection that lingered but brought a fiery sensation to one's body as if it was on fire.

[Notes:
Vaporization and Phoenix Embrace was used]

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hira watched as the water he had worked to uplift began to evaporate away, annoyance being one of the first emotions to rush to his mind, only to soon be taken over with a wild grin and renewed enthusiasm towards what he had hoped would be his opponent for a late night sparring session. He gasped slightly at the heat that began to emanate from the powers used, proceeding to harden some moisture in the air into ice to soothe what areas had been more exposed to the heat.

"Hey, Aoi, what do you say we start taking things a little more seriously? I wanna see just what your made of!" With that, Hira would remove and drop his jacket, revealing a weapon partially wrapped around both of his arms, with long whip-like tendrils now hanging freely on either side of him. Near the ends of each of these tendrils ran a long and slender blade with a gem fragment nestled neatly within. "If you aren't going to show me what those fires are about, I'm just going to have to make you!"

With that, Hira would lunge forward, weapon at the ready with his chakra pouring into the blades and water forming around them.

[*Calling Bmod, posted in Request Forum*]
<i></i>

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_nt5ah8u6DN1t89rpeo2_500.gif

Welcome to a Moderated Battle!
I will be your B-Mod -- Tenkawa Kaori!​

I will be asking for the following:
+ Username
+ OOC Rank
+ Character Level
+ Custom Class
+ Stats (Tai, Nin, Gen, Stam, Agi, CC -- Order isn't important)
+ Bloodline/Core Ability (Provide a Link -- List all obtained abilities!!)
+ Kinjutsu (if applicable) (Provide a link -- List all obtained abilities!!)
+ Abilities (Link every ability)
+ Inventory (Link every item)
+ Pouch Types (You can fill in what goes in there (of that type) later on)
+ Weapons (if applicable)
+ Branch (Main/Medic/ANBU)
+ Jutsu List (Link EVERY Jutsu)
+ Contract Summon (if applicable)
+ Bodies (Dependent on Kinjutsu) -- I'll need all their information too
+ Cursed Seals (if applicable)
+ Strategist Slots (if applicable)
+ Anything else I missed but you feel would be needed in the fight.

Afterwards, in a separate PM, send me your actions. I do have some ground rules though ::
+ Link EVERYTHING you do (besides basic strikes anyway) to what you are doing in EVERY post you send to me. If you are doing a jutsu, I want a link to that jutsu. If it's from a bloodline, link to the bloodline, etc.
+ As with above, if you are using something from a particular augment, link that. If you are using something from your bloodline/core ability/kinjutsu, link to that table. If you are using something from a particular ability, link to the particular ability!
+ When doing calculations, don't calculate damage or CP. I'll do that myself.
+ Place the AP of your jutsu in your actions (makes things easier for me)
+ If there are anything that might modify your actions -- such as if you have +25% ninjutsu damage and you're doing a ninjutsu, stating it there will help me remember those buffs.
+ Make your actions clear and concise -- a wall of text makes it hard to read your actions even if you are comboing.
+ Keep your conditionals in mind. Only things you'd know IC can be used as conditionals.
+ You have exactly 48 hours to submit an RP and send actions. Failure to do this will result in being placed in Defensive Mode and doing nothing else. (other than smart actions)
+ Do not harass me on any medium about the battle. If I made a mistake (or a few) send me a PM (be courteous) and I'll go and fix it.
+ Label all round actions by the round they are for. so Round 1 actions -- Label the PM "Round 1 Actions"
By approving this mod, you agree to follow the stated rules above.

Good luck to the competitors and FIGHT ON!

NOTE: First round will take a little while to put up due to having to compile all numbers together and all that -- so be patient with round 1.

IMPORTANT: I do not entertain "RAW vs RAI" arguments. If a thing is modded a certain way, that's how it will be modded. If you have any gripes about how it's modded, please make a suggestion to get it's wording fixed.
If there is anything wrong with what you sent, you'll be given the default of that.. Such as, if your class is wrong, you'll be given Rookie Class -- Too many abilities, you'll lose the last listed ability.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking a good look at this stranger, Uri could almost tell that tonight would be quite an eventful night. While a part of him wanted to just go back and hopefully no one would even know of his coming to the arena, the other part of him wanted to smack this guy. Not only was the intruder rather persistent, he was also quite confident. And while it would earn some respect from him, seeing how it’s hard to find people who actually could walk the talk, this person before him was, at the very least, exhibiting some kind of genuine confidence. “You know what they about playing with fire, boy? You should really walk back now or else you’ll find that the saying is far more merciful than the actual truth,” he warned as he collected his chakra about him, tiny wisps of blue flame surrounding and hovering around him.

[profile sent. Actions to be sent]

Hirateuchi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I think you'll find I'm more than equipped to handle myself. I just hope that you can prove to be the challenge you make yourself out to be, I wouldn't want this to end too quickly!"

Hira laughed out slightly as he readied himself, beginning to gather his chakra into both his body and weapon. He wondered if this would indeed be the test that could prove if he had gotten strong enough to face down Kaen, but now was not the time to preoccupy himself with such thoughts. If the opponent in front of him was truly as fearsome as he made himself out to be, Hira knew that he might even struggle to keep up, but the thrill of the moment certainly left him at a loss of restraint. He awaited patiently the battle to come, not only to test his skills, but perhaps to learn more about this man that he had begun to appreciate the tenacity of.

[Profile and Actions sent]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back