Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dancing With The Devil

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“So foureyes! You gonna hand over that coffin you got there or are do you want to be stuffed inside after I tear you limb from limb!” The boy spoke in whoopings and hallorings to assert his dominance. The bully wore tan colored clothing, a red bandana wrapped around their face hiding what he looked like. The boy was way taller than Dokuso, a lot more muscular than Dokuso, a brute who had nothing to do but to pick on the little guy. Dokuso peered out through his glasses at the bully in front of him, taking the coffin off of his shoulder he set the coffin down so it didn't weigh him down.

“Look you're in my way, I'm already in a bad mood, and the sun is setting. So either you move or I'll knock your big, goofy looking ass out if the way,” Maru snapped at the boy, the bully seemed surprised by Dokuso’s reaction. Usually when he picked on frail looking guys like him, they will either submit straight up or plead for no trouble. This made the bully punch Dokuso in the gut to put him in his place. Dokuso held his gut, then charged at the boy to attempt to head butt him in his stomach but the bully knocked Dokuso down with a ebow, then put his spiked sandal on his victim's back to keep him from getting up. The bully smirked down at Dokuso, “On the ground already huh? I figured you'd be all bark and no action!”

People stood paused with the sidewalk began to stop, and turning to look at the show that the two put on for them. The actual decent people looked concerned, while some of the low lives of the crater seemed to giggle and chuckle at the embarrassment that the bully had forced him to endure. While the bully grinded his foot into Dokuso back, Dokuso could hear what his father was saying to him all those years ago.

Well what are you going to do..

Dokuso struggled to free himself, gritting his teeth.

Make him suffer the way he wished for you to suffer.

Dokuso was pinned back down, slamming his fist into the ground.

Or you'll end up like him……

Suddenly the air shifted which made the boy look down, seeing a strange burgundy aura growing around the boy like fire Dokuso's eyes were glowing a hell fire red. The bully student jumped away, pulling out his kunai in fear for his life but then it seemed like only the two of them was in the world. Dokuso gave off an oppressive aura, the bully dropped his kunai as Dokuso in a wide toothy grin reviled teeth as sharp as knives. The bully would then run away! Ducking into a alley never to be seen again, Dokuso took one step but then suddenly….

Whoosh.

The world went on as normal, he held his head wondering what had happened to him. Gazing out into a empty street with the moon lighting his path.”Well that was interesting. “ He said as he picked up his coffin to head on home.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back