Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Days of Futures Past

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward stared long and hard at the axe behind the glass display case. The weapon while old and broken still had its charms about it. It was a relic from the old world, and with it was a story. The Steward heard the story many times when he was a child. It was one of his favourites. The owner of the axe in question was a Primal by the name of Odyssey. He was an elemental of sorts, a Primal was mainly an elemental with more powerful capabilities and a fuller existence. Odyssey was said to bring justice to Fuujin, or at least he died doing so. In the times of the First Men Odyssey had allied himself with the One King. The two fought side by side, but they did not die side by side. Odyssey perished first as he dealt a blow to Fuujin in slaying one of his mighty generals at Deadline or so the legends said.

The Steward's eyes narrowed at the axe. Shattered, but still it could be put together. The Steward's eyes narrowed at the shards. The weapon could be reformed, but to do so was heresy, or so the historians would tell him. "A dream of glory. Is that what you are capable of?"<i></i> The Steward spoke to himself in a soulless lifeless sounding voice. The Steward in ways wished he could be like Odyssey. He wished his voice could boom throughout the lands. Unfortunately the Steward could not project his voice so. His voice would be strained and warped. The Steward brought himself down to eye level with the broken axe. He knelt down and touched the glass which prevented him from reaching out and directly touching the broken weapon.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Days of Futures Vanished

Like every time Kumiko graced the halls of the Grand Library, it was not by her choice. Once again her annoying twin brother had her running various errands for his many projects. Why she always caved she had no idea. Yet here she was. Apparently this trip, Bruinetto needed some historian text. She didn't know how it was relevant to what ever he was working on, nor did she really care.

It was as she walked into the History section that she saw The steward kneeling down in front of one of the display cases. Finding this a little odd Kumiko strolled over, wondering what captured his attention. That and procrastinating on finding the text Bruinetto wanted. " Um. " At that moment Kumiko remembered her last mission. What should she call Sousuke, The Steward? This wasn't any official or formal meeting. It was pretty casual. Would Sousuke Sama be deemed appropriate? ' Sousuke Sama. What are you doing? "

words: 160
[ MFT ]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Re: Days of Futures Vanished

The Steward's mind was focused upon the axe. His training as blacksmith and a master of metal took over. His mind raced through the various restoration processes he could take to reforge and improve the axe. Takahashi fire-forged steel was the best in the land, surely reforming such a weapon was not heresy? He merely needed to reach out and take the weapon. He was the Steward after all.

"Sousuke Sama. What are you doing?"

The Steward turned his head to face Kumiko. The Steward didn't answer her at first, he merely turned his head once more to the broken axe. "Pondering."<i></i> He answered at first. "Pondering in the days of future past should I consider taking this weapon for my own. Whether or not its original wielder would praise me for my ingenuity and drive to create, or would he look down upon me and spit upon my attempts to emulate his justice."<i></i> He finally rose up. He broke his gaze from the artifact and turned to Kumiko. For a fleeting moment he seemed like a man possessed. His eyes unblinking for far too long a time but soon enough whatever spell this weapon had upon him was broken. The Steward approached the Anbu. "It's nothing. Don't mind me. It comes with my nature."<i></i> He spoke lowly. Kumiko whether her drunkenness permitted her memories to function properly or not was one of the few people Sousuke revealed what he believed his defect to be. The Steward was an autistic child, but he was a man grown and still he could not be rid of this latent character defect. The Steward in a way regretted what he said, but Shinji had caught him in a question of morality.

The Steward wasn't the best at small talk, but he would do his best to make the most of this social engagement. The Steward grasped for a topic to find that was worth discussing to keep the teenage Anbu from being bored. Boredom was absolutely deplorable. "Enough about me, I'm a bore. Can I help you in any form or capacity? I am here to serve the people in what ways I can. If you need not my help, then perhaps..."<i></i> He paused trying to find the words. "I suppose we could socialize on a number of matters of the day and become better ... acquainted with each other." <i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This young Uchiha wouldn't be the first to call their Steward slightly odd. Maybe it simply didn't bother Kumiko as much, since she was used to her brother's many oddities. Like right now. Sousuke had that same look in his eyes, once he looked away from the display case, that her brother always possessed when she dragged him away from a project he was engrossed in, that half-paying attention look. Taking a quick glance behind him her onyx eyes caught site of weapon fragments. Ones which looked like they formerly formed an axe. Mythology wasn't really her strong point, or more it wasn't in her parents best interest for her. They wanted her educated in politics, foreign affairs, various clan history, anything relevant to the here and now. Somewhere within the reaches of her mind she knew the axe was important, just not why.

Being an Uchiha Kumiko had photographic memory, even in her drunken state at the party. She remembered her conversation with the Steward, as well as his slight awkwardness. She too had once been like that. However where Bruinetto dived head first into his studies and books Kumiko dived into the social ladder, knowing full well one day it could benefit her clan. It was hard at first but practice paid off. Maybe she could help the Steward in some way? " I'm not here for myself, as usual. But running into you gives me an excuse not to do my brothers errands for him." It was probably irresponsible of her to back out of something she'd said she'd do. But....maybe it would teach her twin to get his own damn stuff.

Tracing back the Steward's words she found it interesting he'd want to choose a broken weapon for his own. Or even that he doubted taking it in the first place. Her head nodded back towards the display case, " I suppose it would create an issue just taking a piece of history. Even if you are the Steward. But I wouldn't let a ghost from the past stop you, if that's your only concern. "

words: 350
[MFT ]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke blinked slowly as Kumiko mentioned that having a conversation with him was an excellent distraction from doing her brother's bidding. "I see..."<i></i> The Steward never knew what it was like to have siblings. Granted Kuro was a sort of older brother of sorts, but the relation wasn't blood bound. Their relationship was strange in the sense that the Steward sometimes got handmedowns from Kuro. The Steward was a smaller framed man, so most of Kuro's linen gi's had to be rolled up around the sleeves and pant legs. "Is having a blood relation in the form of a brother or sister truly that deplorable?"<i></i> The Steward inquired. At times he wondered if siblings took to martial arms and fought over things when disagreements came. The Steward knew that House Toraono did it.

Kumiko showed some interest in the axe. It was rare for anyone to show interest in anything the Steward liked. The Steward rubbed the back of his neck with the palm of his left hand. Usually Okibi would get bored in the time span of one minute and twenty-seconds and resort to ... less favourable things to do (in the eyes of the Steward that is). "The Sunahoshi technically own this artifact, and many others. Until they return, it falls to the Stewards. For the most part I'm not a material sort of individual."<i></i> The Steward rolled his eyes at the mentioning of the word ghost. "Ah yes. Ethereal beings who remain within our realm of existence because they did ill deeds while living, or something of that sort."<i></i> He detailed. The Steward shrugged. "Ghosts are not my concern... nor do I believe in them."<i></i>

Theme (Stop at 1:26)

The Steward folded his arms behind his back. "The One King wielded Gluttonybane against Fuujin. I am in position of a mighty weapon myself that has a history. The Ebon Blade of the Flame Court."<i></i> The Steward produced the weapon almost seemingly out of nowhere. The Steward did not unsheathe his weapon. He merely held it out for Kumiko to look at. "There is a limit that this blade has. It has not been tested... but we all know that water weakens fire. The counter to that is electricity..."<i></i> The Steward motioned towards the axe. "One must be prepared for many situations. I am not so hot headed so as to think ... one element can best them all. That though is what I think. Do I seem like a hot head to you?"<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Did it really come across that her relationship with her twin brother was THAT strenuous? True it was super annoying at times, well most of the time, but did she hate it? Her and Bruinetto did have their differences however he was still her brother and she wouldn't trade that for the world. As it became apparent Sousuke took her complaint of her brother to hear, a look of surprise crossed her face. " Oh...well, no. It isn't. I guess it's just easy to get annoyed with one another. Or get in each other's way. I suppose my complaint wasn't truly a complaint, more of a statement of how I didn't want to run this errand for Bruinetto. " If she thought about it she complained more about her twin than she did anything else. Did Bruinetto complain as much about her as well? " Maybe it's a social convention people adhere to. Most people tend to focus on the bad instead of the good. I should be careful how often I complain about him then. I didn't mean to give off the wrong impression. "

As the attention returned towards the axe fragments within the display case, Sousuke began giving her a better understanding of its background and his doubts about taking it. " I understand that it doesn't 'technically' belong to you, that the rightful wielder is the Sunahoshi, however it falls within your hands until that time. When, or if, that time does happen do you think they'd want the shattered remains of a broken weapon or reforged masterpiece which they can use in battle? " To kumiko it made more sense to be practical than pondering over an old useless relic.

A small chuckle escaped her lips as Sousuke took her talk about ghosts to heart. " I didn't mean 'ghosts of the past' literally Sousuke Sama. I merely implied you shouldn't let something which happened within the past affect your choices for today. " Maybe Kumiko should stick to speaking more literally and frank with the Steward from now one. Misunderstandings were never a good thing.

Her onyx eyes marveled at the blade Sousuke unsheathed. She scanned over its surface with analytical precision. If there was one thing Kumiko could appreciate it was a well crafted weapon." It's always better to have all your weakness's covered. One never knows what they will face in the battlefield. " The Steward than asked a question Kumiko hadn't expected. " A hot head? No. I don't think so. I can't say I've ever seen you make a quick decision without thinking it through. " <i></i>

words: 437
[ MFT ]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward raised an eyebrow. Kumiko's statement confused him greatly. "I see..."<i></i> In truth the Steward didn't. He had some minor grasp of the concept at hand. It seemed that Kumiko really didn't hate her brother that much, just that she didn't want to fetch him something in particular. "I suppose in a way ... my ward could be applicable to this scenario in place of a sibling. She's roughly your age, maybe a year less, or eight months."<i></i> The Steward paused and thought about it some more. "No actually. My ward doesn't remotely understand anything of my work, except its destructive capacity."<i></i>

The talk of ghosts made Sousuke slightly more comfortable once Kumiko spoke of them as a sort of metaphor. The Steward coughed. "I am glad we are not talking about ... ghosts in a real sense."<i></i> The Steward again coughed and cleared his throat. "You are correct though. I shouldn't let things such as that get in the way of my own decisions."<i></i> The Steward lowered his sheath and phased it out of existence for the moment.

The conversation next turned to the query Sousuke had asked of Kumiko seconds ago. "I thank you for your honesty."<i></i> The Steward stroked his chin. "I try to keep myself calm and cool for the most part. Nothing good can come of anything, if you proceed into things with a rushed mind."<i></i> The Steward explained. "My father once called me hotshot. It was because I pointed out to him that his puppet designs lost too much heat quickly, and needed a flare-thermal vent to fan out less. He assured me was kidding, but I'm not one to ... laugh at all. I get the concept of being amused, but I myself have never truly been in a state of utter bliss and amusement."<i></i> The Steward made a gesture with his hand. He waved his hand about as he was trying to get the words needed. "I don't think I've ever seen you laugh either... but you seem more capable of expressing yourself than I am. I take it Roku knows to be more careful ... hrm, I believe the more appropriate saying is that is to..."<i></i> The Steward paused. He was once again having problems finding words. "He knows to be more careful with his words? His use of slang though... it seems to work well in making himself most sociable with others. It wouldn't work in high court, but I myself am not too fond of high court."<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For some reason Kumiko held the notion she confused the Steward yet again. A sibling relationship wasn't the easiest to explain. In fact the relationship in general was a contradiction in itself. She really didn't want to admit how much she cared about her twin but she also didn't want to give the Steward the wrong impression. " I don't know if I'm going justice to the definition of siblings. " She let out a sigh, collecting her thoughts rationally instead of by personal experience with Bruinetto. " I care about my brother. A form of love, if you will, but not romantically. However I would never admit that to him. We grew up together so we know each other very well, yet we get on each other's nerves a lot. Our father favors him so because of that it has fueled a rivalry between us, more so on my part. Yet if my brother needed me I would come running. When you really think about it it's a very contradictory relationship. " It was the first time she truly looked into her relationship with Buinetto so in depth.

The female Uchiha gave Sousuke a small smile once he got her metaphor and agreed. " I'll be honest. I was never very good at social events at first. But I was raised in the Uchiha manor so it was expected of me. Once I realized Bruinetto was the genius, or at least recognized as the genius, between the two of us I stopped trying. I tried to please my parents the only other way I knew how, becoming the socialable child they needed me to be. I attended all the meetings, fundraisers, events, you name it. I learnt the proper etiquette and manners and with practice it became habit. I used to be very uncomfortable around others." Kumiko didn't know why she was telling all this to Sousuke, may it would help him in some way?

The moment he spoke Roku's name Kumiko practically choked on her next words, covering it up with a slight cough. Why was the Steward talking about Roku? And careful? Why did Roku need to be more careful? Quickly Kumiko regained her composure. " Well, I doubt Roku is very well educated. One could say his ease with being social is because he knows no better. And I agree. I'm not too fond of high court either. Every word spoken is strategic thought out, even mine I will admit. At the end of the day it's enough to make ones head hurt. "

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Roku is a relation of Saemon... the Motomori clan is amongst the older clans in Sungakure. I would have expected otherwise of his upbringing but his use of slang surprised me."<i></i> The Steward explained further. "I didn't expect you two to socialize so well at the holiday gathering. To be truthful you two seemed to be polar opposites, but ... scientifically opposites attract. "<i></i> The Steward listened to how Kumiko explained how she was a 'social butterfly' and how she attended her family's social gatherings. The Steward wondered tough about her etiquette ... given her choice of casual clothing. Then again, she did wear that dress... which was certainly less frilly than Okibi's. It made the Steward's head hurt as Kumiko was able to swap between two such styles so very quickly."Perhaps I am ... as they say barking up the wrong tree with this example? I personally haven't see my Ward's companion bark at a tree. My attempts to understanding my people have come along... understanding their habits is a challenge. I am no different in any regard of this."<i></i>

The Steward spotted a tome above his head. The Steward went to go grab a ladder. He scaled the ladder and retrieve the tome. "I think your brother might be interested in this."<i></i> He offered the book to Kumiko once he climbed down. "Another query for you. My parents have often time noticed that I am married to my work, be it design, village financials, or to Okibi's education. Do you find the same thing occuring with your Anbu duties? Be it policing unruly individuals, tracking down criminals, or my bidding? Not that I find the Anbu to be my own personal force."<i></i> The Steward snorted. "I am ... in a complicated relationship at the moment with a prominent female of House Toraono. She is oftentimes a flirt, but other times she is ... difficult to read in her feelings towards. When I broke my arm, she slapped me across the face calling me reckless. Does one oftentimes hurt people who they have feelings for? I don't picture you and your brother being the type to retreat to reinforced bunkers and blast each other with fire jutsu all day."<i></i> The Steward was serious in tone, but the way he put it almost seemed like he was trying to joke.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing this about Roku was blowing her mind. Roku was...well unrefined. If she hadn't been to his home she'd have thought he lived in the slums of the Grand Palais. But now he was from a noble family...No..No she didn't want to know any of this. She didn't want to know anything more about Roku. They weren't even friends. " The only reason for that was the alcohol. I didn't realize it was in the drink. Though i did have a nice conversation with your mother." She tried to steer the conversation away from Roku. She did NOT want to think about him right now. " I don't think it's suppose to be easy understanding other people. Everyone is unique in their own sense. And technically there is no truly knowing a person. Only the person themselves can know who they are. " Unless of course someone could read minds.

Watching the steward climb the ladder, retrieve a book, and hand it to her Kumiko gladly accepted it. " I'll tell Bruinetto you recommend it. " And thus she tucked it under her arm, listening to Sousukes next query. Surprisingly it was about her ANBU duties. With this topic she took her time to consider it in order to give him a proper response. " My philosophy is, if you are going to do something do it right. Which is how i view being a shinobi. If I am going to protect this village and serve it I am going to do it right, which is why i became ANBU. Sure, I take pride in what I do but the main aspect of ANBU is doing what I'm told no questions asked. So during my time in uniform I do the best of my ability. However that stays in uniform. Outside of the uniform I have my own life...though I alot most of that time to shinobi duties....So maybe I'm not the best example. But I suppose it's a matter of making personal time in ones day. " Comparing the two of them together there would be much difference. Sousuke was the kage. He'd have much more responsibility and therefore very little time for himself.

Wait...was the Steward asking her for advice on women? Once again she probably wasn't the best choice. " I don't know how helpful I can be with advice on women Sousuke-Sama. I've never been in a relationship or cared about someone romantically. But...I'll give it my best." Apparently Sousuke was involved with someone from the Toraono house. But the Uchiha could tell he was being serious. " If she slapped you it probably meant she was angry that you were so careless with your health. Which means she was worried about you. A person doesn't tend to worry about another unless they care for that person in some regard." She gave a slight chuckle at the Steward's words about herself and her brother. She was sure it was meant to be a joke, however a few argument often lead to some intense sparring. " No...no we don't."

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward made a hand gesture in a circular motion, "I can come to an understanding of some people based on observing them. Some are harder to read than others. People like yourself are slightly harder to read though due to your duality."<i></i> The Steward explained. "I can tell though that you it has taken some time for you to become more ... less formal with me. "<i></i> The Steward broke eye contact as he watched an individual pass by who was holding so many books that it blocked their line of sight. "Hashigaki."<i></i> The Steward spoke as he watched the person fail to miss walking into several corners and walls. The Steward then watched the individual make it to the checkout desk without so much as losing a single book. "I'm not a mind reader. It's not a trick to know people to some degree based on observation. Her pacing was even throughout the entire time she was walking. Her eyes did not looked at the floor or even try to get a better view of things."<i></i> The Steward stopped describing and analyzing the individual. He returned his gaze to Kumiko. "I do have some difficulties though with trying to tell the difference between one's signature and a forgery of an Uchiha. It's a matter of angles really."<i></i>

The Steward listened intently to how Kumiko interpreted Tia's actions. The Steward folded his arms. "Interesting. My Ward was there at the time, and she was outraged by Tia's actions, but she was ... held back by her canine companion."<i></i> The Steward explained. "I thank you for your answer. I noticed that the medic attending to me at the time was not too impressed by her actions of course. She didn't say anything, but I did notice it."<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She wasn't sure if the Steward was complimenting her of meant it as an insult. She was sure, due to his slightly awkward social skills, he wasn't earnest about that comment. Still it slightly took her aback. " My duality? I suppose you are right. In more formal meetings I tend to revert back to my upbringing as an Uchiha. I might dislike these formalities but they are needed from time to time. " Then she thought about most shinobi, even ANBU for that matter. " But that could stand for many shinobi, especially ANBU. We must have two identities. For other's can't know who we are and what we do. "

What Sousuke spoke about after was true as well. Being friends...was that what they were? Friends? It seems so. Still she let a small chuckle escape. " It isn't always easy conversing with the Steward of this village. One has to decipher if the conversation with you is casual, formal, or official. Depending one it is then depends on how you are to be addressed. Like right now, I would address you as Sousuke Sama, or Sousuke San. But if I were in uniform I'd be addressing you as Steward. Some people might find it difficult to be formal with you on such occasions if they are more familiar with you in a casual setting, or vice versa. ' As she described, this happened during her last mission up into the Maelstorm.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward elaborated on the nature of duality. "I am myself and nothing more. I am Takahashi Sousuke the third, I do not have an alias. I do not have a mask to change myself with. I have my armours but still I am the same person underneath them."<i></i> He explained at first, "In my limited battle experience I am of a logic and a technicality... but that is what I am even now as we speak now. These are things I cannot cast off, even through sheer force of will."<i></i> The Steward motioned to Kumiko. "You can cast yourself in a different light according to the situation. It is an admirable characteristic... that I envy to some degree. It is probably why I cannot become an Anbu."<i></i> It wasn't immediately noticeable but there was a sort of discontent in the Steward's face. His eyes seemed slightly down trodden. It was in his eyes more so than his face which remained neutral. "At the very least I can forge weapons and armour for you to use. I suppose that in a way is of some help considering your experiences."<i></i>

Kumiko explained how it wasn't always easy speaking with one such as himself. She broke it down into three groupings. The Steward too took a moment to think about it. He could see how it could be difficult at times, as he was not able to joke which would showcase the casual attitude. The Steward nodded his head. "Perhaps... I should undertake to try and host more events often or go into the public. It's something I'm not entirely fond of because the ... "<i></i> Sousuke paused. "let's just say timing isn't my strong suit. I am a punctual person, but there are many other things that time becomes a factor in. I don't know when to end a conversation per say when it's not in the form of an hourly lecture."<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
If one really thought about it everyone held a sense of duality to them. Each person was different around separate individuals. The way Kumiko may act towards her brother was different than how she would interact with Sousuke. The same with work. ANBU and chunnin were completely different. " I suppose that's true. ' She would agree. " Well there is a reason why you are the Steward. And why I, and many other's are your ANBU. We are your weapons for you to use as you would. We are your strength. That is our purpose. " She didn't mean for it to sound so, matter of fact, so emotionless. But in essence that was it. The only addition she'd make would be those he commanded would give their lives willingly to save him or do his bidding.

The came the subject of how people interacted with him, though she didn't think her point came across. " I don't think it's any fault of your own Sousuke San. It's the matter of them figuring out how to interact with you based of the situation they are in. If someone is overly familiar with you, for example your ward Okibi, to transfer from that to a more formal setting would be hard for her. Because she is accustom to you in a casual setting. "

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke raised an eyebrow. It was up to people to figure out him of how to interact with him instead of the other way around? The Steward didn't think himself as above his people in the sense that the Sunahoshi were above most. He himself wasn't above many clans by means of family wealth. The Takahashi were comfortable, but even then they did not boast any form of extreme wealth like the Toraono clan. "Yes... Okibi did seem to have a hard time transferring her approach to me in a private setting to a public setting. Then again I can safely blame the eggnog for that."<i></i> The Steward made a 'hrmp' noise following that as he folded his arms. "I myself didn't feel a thing from it, perhaps have I have a very high tolerance?"<i></i> Alcohol was a very interesting thing. People drank it and oftentimes became fools or they would betray their secrets. Sousuke knew not drunkenness and hoped her never would.

"Perhaps I should introduce you to Okibi. You two are roughly in the same age range, and I'm somewhat surprised you two haven't done so already. Okibi has a habit of ... making her own adventures and meeting people."<i></i> The Steward thought Kumiko may enjoy having a peer around her age. Then again, the two were two very different people. Either way it couldn't hurt... or so Sousuke thought. "Okibi gets around a lot, which is ironic considering how long she's been here."<i></i> The Steward stroked his chin. Perhaps if he got out more, then he too would have such adventures. Granted of course Mikaboshi or Raijin would be trailing after him soon after.

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As much as Sousuke tried to become more socialable and get better at conversing, but at the same time it was just as much the other person as well. Not to mention being the Steward gave him some leeway as well. " Yes. That eggnog. I didn't realize there was alcohol in it until the end of the evening. If you didn't feel anything you MUST have a high tolerance." She gave a slight chuckle.

The subject then changed to Okibi. She only held a few memory's of the girl. The first being her appearance at Sousuke's lecture and rather rambunctious behavior. " I haven't has much interaction with her i'm afraid. " Inwardly she wandered if that was a good idea. Okibi, for reasons, wasn't very refined. Kumiko was, well, pretty proper. Then again maybe the two would rub off on each other.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward nodded his head. "Yes. I'm told I have a high tolerance to many things. Perhaps it is just merely my youth in its peak form. We shall see..."<i></i> The Steward thought it best to bring that topic to a close considering the fact Okibi had once shattered his arm and cracked his ribs and not once did he cry out. Some would call it an unnatural tolerance. "I'm fairly certain Okibi would do well to have a friend like you."<i></i> Kumiko at best seemed hesitant, but the Steward thought it was best to put that topic aside.

The Steward went to another bookshelf and pulled down another book handing it to Kumiko. "Give that too, to your brother. He'll probably want it as off reading on concepts of chaos. "<i></i> The Steward went further down the aisle and returned with another book. "This is a good companion book but... wait one moment. Ah... you might want to put those down of course. Don't want your arms to tire out and give away."<i></i> The Steward walked across the library and disappeared into the shelves. He returned with three books. He placed them on the table. "These are for you, for your own interest and entertainment. I highly recommend these two volumes of the Great Uchiha Histories. It contains many side Uchiha houses such as House Masashi, which my mother belongs to. Then of course, on a whim I decided to pick this up for you too being Katsuma's fascinating thesis on genetics and higher houses."<i></i> The Steward too handed these books to Kumiko. "I trust these three to be satisfactory to your liking?"<i></i>

Kumiko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The the more Sousuke pushed this idea of spending time with his ward, Okibi, the more Kumiko warmed up to the thought. Even though the two were polar opposites maybe it could benefit them both by rubbing off on the other? It was worth a shot at least.

While within these thoughts Sousuke was taking it upon himself to rustled through a few books on the shelves, finding ones he thought suited Bruinetto. Kumiko would follow after him, from aisle to aisle, as he stacked a few books on top of her pile. She couldn't help but smile as Sousuke seemed concerned about the weight of said pile. " Don't worry. I'm fine. If I can't handle a few heavy books I really should consider switching occupations. " She jested. With the amount of physical training she endured daily these books hardly tested her full strength. However she was surprised when the Steward pulled a few books for herself, which was very evident on her face. " Oh. Thank you. I have meant to read into your Mother's branch of Uchiha. And genetic's have always fascinated me. Obviously. Yes they are to my liking" If she wasn't already carrying all these books already, she'd have flipped through a couple of pages from the Great Uchiha Histories.

words: 216
[ MFT ]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Steward nodded his head. "Ah. Yes. The Masashi. Prophet Eyes."<i></i> Sousuke spoke as Kumiko brought up the topic of his mother. "Most Masashi have blue eyes instead of black, my mother is no exception ... in my case my eyes are indeed black but not the iris of course."<i></i> The Steward knew full well that his eyes were most exceptional, but they did not have anything special about them. The Steward tapped his chin with his index finger. "Page... three-hundred and sixty-seven I think. Middle of the page... and yes. The Masashi take a blue eye for their sigil, unlike the fan of most Uchiha clans."<i></i> The Steward detailed. He knew of his mother's side in the grand scheme of things. Like the Takahashi they had a very long and lengthy history of their own, but it dealt more with spirits, ghouls, and demons. Not the Masashi were any of those things, merely they dealt with it. The Steward found such a thing to be outlandish at best.

"Well now. I'll leave you to get acquainted with your reading material. Thank-you for your sound advice on social matters, and ... thank-you for listening to my ... ramblings."<i></i> The Steward spoke as he pulled back his sleeve. He looked at his watch. "I have some lecture material to prepare for another lesson in three hours. Perhaps I will see you there? If not I'll forward you a record of the lecture notes."<i></i> The Steward nodded his head. "Be of good health, high functional levels, and may you find success in your undertakings."<i></i> The Steward bid his farwell, and ventured off into the halls of books and tomes.

(Sousuke has left the topic)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back