Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dear Sweet Sorrow [Entering Country]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dear Sweet Sorrow
Continued from Webs of Deception.

The scenery was much lusher than Jomei had imagined as he approached a cliff edge overlooking a large, pristine lake, somewhere in the Land of Fire. He and his companions had not been here long. Before resuming his journey on foot, Jomei stored his ship, the steam machine, at a well-hidden dock house on the water. The shelter was provided by his benefactor Emi, and her partners in the Scorpion League.

The elegant view found by Jomei, Emi, and Enten, was the scheduled meeting point for quick handoff. With Jomei standing by idly with Emi, Enten began searching through the clearing and knelt his armored form down behind a slab of stone. He found a small wooden coffer trimmed with iron borders and a padlock securing it shut. Enten then unlocked the chest and revealed a kit of apparel and equipment reflecting that of every standard shinobi of the Hidden Leaf.

Enten held up a green and black flak Jacket and tossed it to Jomei first before inspecting the other ingredients of his kit. “Looks like everything is here,” Enten’s said with the usual amount of gruff. “There’s also a passport, a dossier, a tool pouch, the rest of your uniform— and this folder has all of your citizenship crap in it.” The old ronin climbed back to his feet and approached Jomei with his arms full of stuff.

“Uh, thanks, Enten-dono” Jomei replied reluctantly and took the new life package from his newest comrade. Standing beside their exchange, Emi seemed happy with the exchange; she was happy that the boy complied, and would aid her in meeting the terms of her deal with the Black Scorpions. “Look at my little spider,” she said to Jomei with her usual hint of cynicism, “All ready to begin his first day as a spy.”

“I’m not a spy” Jomei insisted, nervously glancing between Enten and Emi as he rejected the true purpose of his infiltration. With her eyes sharpening and her lips curling, the devious Emi egged him on whenever she recognized a shred of doubt in the boy. “Then what are you?”

“I am Koyanagi Jomei, Hidden Leaf Chuunin…” Jomei was quick to answer, and had his eyes down, looking through his passport first. “Wait— Chuunin??? Yanno, I did earn Jounin before I left the Stone… The least you guys could do is show me some love, there.” Enten merely laughed and began to make an exit to the left from this dead end cliff. He slowly disappeared down a safely traveled cliff edge, leaving Jomei alone with Emi.

Emi swept her bangs aside and observed Jomei keenly one more time. This would be the last time they met in person for a while, after all. “Consider the demotion a precaution, spider. Jounin are usually a bit too high profile to make moves around the leaf without drawing some attention. Enten wanted to make you a genin-” she paused, failing to fight a few giggles, “but that would have made it difficult for you to have the freedom you’ll need to report back to me.”

With a grunt, Jomei came to accept the hand dealt and then turned to overlook the path he’d take opposite to that of Enten and Emi. He was bound for the Leaf moving forward and was told to expect more instructions soon. “Alright, that does make sense,” Jomei rationalized, though he remained unpleased. Then he transferred the contents provided by Enten to his travel pack and prepared to set off for Konoha. “T-thank you, Emi-sama,” Jomei slipped the words out from his mouth below his breath, conflicted whether this was, in fact, a gift or a curse.

“Oh, my little Spider... I’m sure you’re going to have a wonderful time in Konoha.” Emi was always sure of everything. “Just try to stay out of trouble and you’ll be fine.” Feeling rather gratuitous today, Emi reached into a satchel hanging from her hip and tossed Jomei a small purse of coins, which jingled in his hands as he caught them. “There’s a few gold pieces… Why don’t you treat yourself to some dinner tonight, on me? I really like this place called Ichiraku; they make the best ramen in the world, no doubt.”

“Hmm, I’ll make sure to stop by there once I get settled in” the young ninja assured Emi as he put the sack away, and began on his way down the trail to the right. With the equally young Spider Queen watching him from the hilltop, Jomei slowly vanished into thick foliage lining the trail that to take him to Konohagakure.

- Jomei Koyanagi has entered the Country.
- Enten Tsutomu has entered the country.
- Emi Koyanagi has entered the country.
- Each character has left the thread.
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back