Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Death By Mail [Weekly Solo Mission]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths

A man with blonde locks walked into a bar known as the Lone Cactus, with a brown box between his hands. The box was medium sized and neatly wrapped in plastic. The blonde wonder walked into the bar, that was teeming with criminals and low lives from all over. The blonde man seemed out of place at first glance but everyone in there looked at him with a sign of intimidation and respect. He crossed the bar's counter and swiftly moved behind a door that led to the back of this saloon. However there was nothing but a wine cellar lined with exotic wines and alcohol kegs. Some stolen, some bought, more stolen.

The man would bend on one knee in the center of the stone cellar and a wave of energy would leave his palms. The ground in the center of the room would cave in slightly as a click could be heard. The floor would move back into position as one of the cellar walls would spread apart revealing a thick iron door. The blonde man would charge his chakra in the very center of the door next clicking it open. A smile would creep across his face happy that the door had unlocked with no hindrance. He would walk through the iron door going down a long stone hallway. He would reach another door this time with a window in it.

The man would knock on the door and a crackling voice from behind would boom through. "Name and Code", the man would clear his throat before he spoke. "Ryuu Shima, the sands that once swept are the stones that now wept" A few clicks could be heard, many locks began to click open. The heavy door in the hallway now swung wide allowing Shima to go through. A room half the size of the initial bar housed fifteen people in there, a few stood out with multiple scars or tattoos while others looked slick and clean. They were a group of theft artsits, and ones who had control of their chakra. Shima took a seat at the bar sitting down the parcel and began speaking with a loud voice. "Gather around everyone! I got a story to tell. So I know we've all been laying low since the Gold Bars, but I couldn't sit around any longer went out on a prowl. Some rich sultan looking guy came through here on fancy carpet being carried by ten men all super robed up. Snobby fellow didn't even show his face while he ate and what not. Anyways the fat blimp has these boxes all on the back of his carpet and three of them fall down. I don't know I guess none of his small cronies thought to get the excess boxes that fell off but I do. So right I flick on my Raiton and speed over there grabbing up the boxes and flipping the corner. So I check two of them, got some yen, but some food and scrap basically uselessness. However this box felt like a crate of bricks. I think to myself what the hell could be in here... So I bring it here of course because Lum here is gonna use his kinsesis field to open it while we contain it in a force field. Gotta love the shocking properties of invisible jutsu." Shima would laugh as his group gathered themselves together and made a formation. One of them known as Lum was a slender man and used his kinesis to pull the energy around the box and contain it while he cut the wrapping with his invisible force. A few others made a static field of electricity while the box opened. Shima watched with happiness as the box opened and shimmer of yellow light shined. Lum flipped the box over and a large golden scroll fell out from the inside. Shima's head cocked as he approached for the golden scroll and opened it. There was nothing but a big circle and a handprint in the middle.

For a really large scroll with nothing in it this was too much excess. Shima sighed as his cronies popped some chakra into the scroll to see what happened. A Sharp summoning puff filled the room and gold began to pile out from the scroll. Every eye and jaw popped or hung wide open. Shima couldn't believe the large amount of gold that had been placed in front of them. The last thing to fall out of the scroll was a body average sized but entirely black except for the peach face it had. Indigo hair and green eyes were it's only real features it held. However it began to move and stand straight up shocking everyone. The black bodied figure turned it's head before speaking.

74081ec0-f7d4-4885-ad11-f035c32dca08_zps7828755a.jpg

"I am the money watcher. This is a private fund, given to the first person to release the contents of this scroll. Who is my master?" The puppet like object spoke in one tone and a bunch of chatter rose in the room trying to figure who was the owner. Shima pulsed a wave of electricity shutting down every other jutsu in the room besides Lum's. "Well I think that proved whose running the show. Very few of you could contest me and furthermore if you could, you've tried and lost... Lum. Anyways I'll be speaking with the money bot you all just watch. (Approaches the puppet). I'm the owner now are there any more rewards or are you just wasted space?"

There was silence and then the somber sound of flesh being plunged into sounded off. The puppet body began to light up as a silver rod protruded out of Shima's back. The puppet began to light up and then a light blue layer of armor began to cover his body. The puppet began to speak in a crackling tone laced with delight. "Now that the waiting game and your leader are taken care of . . . Now who is my master?" Emotions would begin to spark and the group would begin to get riled as a mass of electricity and chakra were shot at the puppet...

7d7fb69c-8699-49e5-b61c-e176f61c0771_zpsfeb0ffa7.jpg

Okay look we know it's Hiku I'm done saying the puppet. No No No I'm not saying the puppet again dammit it's Hiku. Hikui mutha loving dori.

Hiku jumped behind the pile of gold which began to change shape as jutsu hit it. The wall of gold was sturdier than ever and soon smoke puffs danced all around it. The pile of gold slowly showed what it truly was 100 basic bad ass wooden puppets sporting fake mustaches and multiple wooden weapons. The army of puppets charged forward as the group of ill prepared thieves tried to fight. They would take out some but take damage in the process. Numbers meant everything in battles with your average joes. Hiku in the mean time wrapped up the body of the leader who would be taken for later testing since he was the most "skilled" in form of ninjutsu at least. He would place the man into the golden scroll reverse summoning his body into storage. Hiku would test the man's Raiton immediately and take what chakra he could. In the meantime his puppets were being wittled down but there were barely any thieves left. They were battered and scared only four surviving, and Hiku could take them down in one go. His hands would open revealing two high pressured cannons and allowed canisters with water lock in. He began to blast at them ferociously letting loose water bubbles blast through the remaining thieves. An unsatisfied scowl crept upon the puppet's face as the enemies were easily felled.

Hiku began to go through each body to siphon something from them. He would create a small wooden tree and then place a leech seal on it. He had observed the amazing Sunan Shinobi's techniques during the Djinn fight and realized that Seals could store energy and transfer it. He would transfer each person's chakra onto a small bonsai tree for his collective experiment. "To be honest I was thinking about heading out to Kirigakure to get some of their straggling bandits gifted in the art of water. I wanted to create a concept for creation out of water but I guess this lightning mojo will work. To think if I'd captured you all week ago in the act I'd probably never have had time to sit long enough on this idea. A group of thieves based on motion and electricity. I will take that and engineer it into my body. The Axis Drive will be completed with you all . . . And that would be the speech you all would have gotten if you survived. Best audience is a silent one." Hiku would begin to walk out the door leaving the dead bodies and his puppet armies remains. Enemies were bound to flood into the back room but Hiku would be gone before then using his wooden ninjutsu to break apart the earth and create his own tunnel. They'd never catch up to him.

"Maybe some acknowledgement for my crazy ideas would be nice now and then . . ."

Oh shut up Hiku go create something cool. Like the Gravity request you dork

[Topic Entered/Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back