Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Debauchery (Private)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So soft snow fell around them. The forest itself was vast, it held many things, wildlife as well as small estates and homes closer to the village busy streets. The two creatures had walked for several minutes, well, one may have walked. But "Satou" Danced about, singing in different languages other then Japanese. He'd heard the humans speaking these words, and enjoy jumbled every few syllables with vowels. Making utter gibberish sound like words. It was a fun game to the demon. To look upon others faces in reactions.

Their muscles around the lips pulling those soft wet pink lips into smiles. Always smiles when he acted this way. Every motion of emotion gave the demon the power to act up more. His body was unnatural, supernatural. He could move things with just a gander or gesture. He would poke people across the path the two had walked. Women and men, poking and prodding with his mind and eyes of ember. Some would glare, the anger, it was almost tingling across his skin as he wanted to rip their heads clean from their shoulders. Watch the spurts and gushing red plume from their wriggling throat. I slight nudge in his chest.

I need to eat soon, rather hungry. Unconsciously he had veered close to a passerby, leaning in, it looked as though he was going to kiss a passer by on the neck, but they jumped away, yelled something profane. "Satou" could have snatched the angered creature, fill his needs. But what kind of chaperone would he be to the youthful, fresh, Kaza-kun who accompanied him.

He gave a middle finger and a stuck out tongue to the human who also gave the middle finger and continued swearing. "Satou" laughed, looking to Kaza, the next second. From being only five feet from his body, to inches in but a breaths time. A blink of the eye, his long solid right arm draped over Kaza's shoulder. Looking down slightly, he was a bit fair taller then Kaza. His ember eyes filled with warmth as was his voice. "People love me here!" He gave the middle finger without breaking gaze with Kaza to someone passing by whispering something rather Homophobic.

It was enough for "Satou" To punch the air beside him. The man down the path was knocked unconscious into a nearby ditch.

Deeper the two walked till no one was walking with them for ten whole minutes, just the two of them. "Satou" Had gone quite for a bit, he was looking up above the tree lines, out into the open night sky as it glowed with stars. They had gone to the darkest depths of the woodlands, this part was his favorite. It was like another part of Kumogakure in the darkness, so dark the lights of the village were almost impossible to make out among starlight.

He broke the silence as he let go of Kaza and stopped. "Here." He whispered as he was still staring upwards. His glowing bright eyes looked about, he saw the clearing, a small opening in the tree's which led out to a small plain space of grass and small fisherman's bond that had frozen over.

There was a campsite of sorts, a massive tent enclosed around a fire pit. His tent, he would come out here, avoid others. It was where there was no sound but the woods, your heart beating, and the silenced hummed with something out in the dark. You feel like someones watching you.

"Satou" Waved for Kaza to follow him as he walked across the snow patched grass The tent on close looked like a massive pattern of skins of many creatures woven together with a master craftsmanship. The bit was perfect, not big or small. It mass a nice warming flame that didn't kick up or spit out at you. The man stood by it, the warm flames heating his hands. He wanted to bask in it for awhile. But he knew to be quick to a nearby satchel, pulling out two clay fine sake bowls. He smiled warmly at them, running his fingers along the rippling design of the outer bowl. Smooth deep swell that the inside looked as white as the inside of a clam shell.

He was beside Kaza, handing him on of the bowls. "Shall we drink now? Before they show up?" He smiled, his fangs looked menacing in the light of the flames. His eyes matching the burning sensation.

Kaza could almost feel them, sharp pinpricks pressing against the nap of his neck.

"Satou's" bowl extended, waiting for Kaza to pour him a drink.

(MFT)

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Kaza smiled at the unusual behaviour of Satou 'He is a truly unique character, I think Akkuma would like the company of a being such as him.' he thought watching his companion dance around singing what he could only assume was both a mixture of languages and complete gibberish then again it could have been a dialect he'd never heard before. Chuckling at the reactions of those they passed, he didn't know how but he knew that somehow Satou was messing with them. Perhaps using some kind of demonic ability or technique. After all he had spent enough time with supernatural beings to notice a few things. It seemed that his devilish antics were progressing 'I wonder how often he acts like this or if this is his true nature.' he thought to himself those forest green eyes following the movements of this remarkable being.

For a moment Kaza thought Satou was going to kiss a passerby, who seemed rather startled by the random show of affection yelled out. To which his companion replied with a rude gesture and their encounter continued briefly, barely escalating before it was over. Those ember eyes turned to gaze at him, vanishing his companion appeared right beside him. Feeling the beings arm draw over his shoulder he smiled "I thought you said you weren't getting up to mischief tonight?" he asked the being with a chuckle.

"Haha I'm sure they do!" he would say with a warm smile, the world would be such a dull place without unique individuals. Kaza heard the whispers of a passerby and his hand reflexively moved for a senbon, the whole time his gaze never left that of Satou's. Remembering he was in a foreign country he controlled himself. Kaza noted Satou's punch to the air and the resounding thud of what he assumed was the previous passerby. The act made the emissary chuckle they walked for awhile in quite Kaza taking in the stars above them. Satou let go of him saying they were here, following his new friend through the clearing they came across a campsite of sorts.

Instantly Kaza felt like there was something else perhaps multiple things, all he knew was that something lurked in the dark. Following Satou into the campsite he couldn't help but think this must be his Sanctuary away from the city. Moving forward he noticed the craftsmanship that had gone into the tent, wondering if his companion had made it himself. They approached the lit fire Satou basking in its warmth, Kaza unfurled a decently crafted travelling mat. Made of many furs handcrafted by the youth himself (a feat he was rather proud of). Rolling it out he would lay down removing his Clan robe. Underneath he wore his combat gear a tight black shirt, with black training shorts. Sliding off his Geta the emissary warmed his feet by the fire.

Yet again Satou moved with the supernatural speed appearing beside a satchel, opening it up he removed two finely crafted sake bowls. "You and me are going to be good friends I believe Satou. Let's drink before we take out these creatures you seem so eager to hunt." he would say uncorking the bottle of sake and pouring them both a drink. Those ominous fangs were exposed once more, Kaza could almost feel the fangs sinking into his neck. Placing the bottle beside him on the ground he motioned for Satou to take a place on the mat beside him. "So tell me Mr Monster do those fangs of yours work? Or are they just for show?" he would ask the being beside him with a devilish grin, as the emissary drank from his sake bowl tilting his head back as he downed the contents. Kaza's neck once more exposed to the being "From what I've scene most fangs tend to be superficial and actually play little in the survival of a being. A select few it seems are not that way and can utilise their fangs to drink blood or spiritual vitality, sometimes both. I'm sorry if the questions too personal, but you are such a unique being." he would say with that charming smile of his, refilling his sake bowl and Satou's if need be.

OOC: Sorry for the wait. ^_^

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Monster smiled warmly as he sat beside Kaza. The bowl was filled with the warm delicious drink that parched some of his throat as he immediately drained his cup and held it close to Kaza to fill for him again. It felt good to be served like this, maybe he'd return the favor. The flames felt warm as they danced about in the fireplace. His eyes imitated the intensity of them as he sat ever close to Kaza, the smell of him was just as intoxicating as the alcohol. "I think I might enjoy having a friend like yourself Kaza-san." He spoke with a soft tone, a bit of dryness. The youthful voice, the smile and eyes. Satou took time to lay by this creature and take in all his features. Removing the black jacket of his suit leaving the loose white dress shirt. Unbuttoning only the top three, exposing a bit of his chest to the heat of the flame and to Kaza's eyes.

His body was pale like the snow but his chest showed signs of marring, damage from whatever battle his life has made him endure. Being this close Kaza could make out the smaller details of wounds, some trailing from Satou's lower neck, to chest. His face had smaller nicks and scratches that scarred over as well. Rolling up his sleeves to let the heat cover his arms. They too had a few wounds. But really, what creature who lived a life like this didn't have a few marks to bare. It was Kaza's question, and posture he took that made the demon stiffen a bit.

It's burning eyes almost looked as if pulsing when staring upon the supple soft skin of Kaza's neck. He could even trace out the lines of veins under the skin. The pulsing, throbbing flood of blood through the arteries. The gentle creatures heart was calling to him. Satou's eyes had to stare elsewhere while he talked, his tongue ran along his fangs.They felt sensitive now. Along lips trying to stay whetted. Pouring another bowl and downing it in the same time it took to pour.

He placed the two items in front as he leaned closer to Kaza now, his eyes staring deeply into Kaza's, letting himself get lost in those serene green eyes. His voice was but a soft whisper now. Biting his lip a bit as he inhaled softly. "Yes.I use them to break the skin of those I feed upon. Though I do have the strength to chew through solid bone and muscle. I don't take upon flesh, I thirst for only the blood of living creatures. Fresh and warm. Better then any alcohol could warm my stomach." His smile was soft, accentuating his fangs a bit. Though his eyes continued to linger for a bit with Kaza's, only to stare intently upon flesh of the neck. Again the pulsating throbbing under the skin calling to the demon to take.

He was leaning closer and closer, almost on top of Kaza as he stopped for a moment. "And I have not drank in days, I am rather-" He got as close as possible, his lips were but inches from Kaza's ear as he whispered. "Ravenous." He let the word hang on his lips as his head dipped a bit lower, feeling the heat of the alcohol enveloped him, his lips parting, a gentle brushing along his skin the feeling of the points across flesh sent tingles along Kaza's back.

The blackened aura of the demon started to pour out from him, like tendrils of ether floating about and wavering around the tent slowly like waves in an ocean of chakra. Gentle, loving pecks of kisses along Kaza's throat as he lifted his burning eyes to look upon Kaza's face once more. "Are you afraid of them? Or, is it because you want to feel them?" He took Kaza's hand and let those warm fingers touch the sharp points.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Kaza smiled downing his drink refilling both his own and the demons. "You honour me Satou, it's a privilege to be able to call you a friend." he would say warmly, those forest green eyes starring back into the beings almost entrancing gaze. The young emissary blushed as Satou seemed to be appraising him, then he removed his jacket and began to unbutton his dress shirt.

Those bright green orbs went over the features of the beings body, noting the scars that seemed to cover his flesh. 'A result of the path we choose.' he thought to himself. Satou seemed to stiffen at the Emissaries question, perhaps it was even the vein revealing manner in which he sat back. Kaza could feel Satou's eyes taking in his body he could see the longing in the beings eyes, a hunger that yearned to be satisfied.

Watching his new friend he couldn't help but chuckle, it seemed that temptation was becoming quite strong for Satou. As the mysterious being licked its fangs, he smiled that mischievous grin. Pouring his companion another drink as he downed his own.

Placing the bowl down he watched as Satou downed the contents of his bowl and placed the bottle down. His new friend didn't look at him as he spoke perhaps he was wondering on how best to answer the youths suspicions. Kaza blushed as Satou locked gazes with him, trying to compose himself for what was to come it seemed. It struck him as a cute almost shyness, something he had not expected to see from the being.

Listening to his words he smiled 'So I was right they aren't just for show, that would explain the feeling I've been getting all night.' he thought to himself with a mental chuckle. Blushing brightly as Satou continued to stare at him even after he had finished speaking his gaze sliding go the Emissaries exposed neck.

Satou leaned in closer talking quietly to him telling him how hungry he was, Kaza's heart raced with excitement and anticipation. His new companion was almost on top of him as he whispered his last word, sending shivers down his body as the warmth of his breath washed over his body. Feeling the points on his neck he exposed his neck a bit more, wanting to feel them sink into his flesh. Black chakra emanated from Satou in an almost tendril-like manner moving around the tent.

Gentle loving pecks moved down his neck sending shivers down his body, he couldn't believe this was happening. Those burning eyes looked into his own and he blushed slightly again. Satou's next words made him smile a mischievous grin, then when he asked him if he wanted to feel them he whispered "Yes." his voice soft and warm. Satou moved his hand up to his mouth so that the emissary could feel his fangs. The points felt almost surgically sharp, he could see how these could easily pierce flesh.

"I want to feel them properly..." he whispered to Satou placing his arms around the demon and pulling him closer. Kaza yearned to feel them sink into his flesh, as Satou's body pressed against him. "You don't need to go hungry any more.." he whispered as his heart thundered in his chest, he placed one of his hands on the side of Satou. Moving it up under the beings shirt his fingers moved along his body, occasionally tracing one of the many scars that littered Satou's body.

OOC: Sorry on the wait hope you like the post

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Temptation was always the demon's weakness, human's were so coy with his urges. It made him giddy slightly, his smile wouldn't vanish as he pulled back gently after hearing Kaza's words and feeling the embrace of this mortal giving in to him, Satou's face was a mixed trance of lust and hunger for this creature's life essence, and possibly more. The pounding of the heart became faster, he could feel it under Kaza's skin when held close. It was calling to him more and more, he wondered how Satou survived for so many centuries surrounded by succulent morsels. How soft the pallet of this mortals voice turned when he enticed Kaza sensually. It only fueled his lusts, deepening the swell of emptiness in his chest, craving to be filled with a warm rose red. Soon, take it slow, this isn't something to rush.

Ember eyes stared blankly, as if lost in all that is Kaza's body. The feel of his gentle fingers playing along the scars, the softened beckoning voice, to take what was right in front of him. Yet there was something halting him, something else he wanted first. Something this short lived beauty had done to him. Satou leaned in once more, but not for the throat. For his lips, the kiss was rough, passion fueled and deep. Kaza could even feel the outline of the fangs under Satou's lips as they parted, hot whetted tongue licked against Kaza's soft lips. Parting, his eyes shown brightly like two tiny suns trapped in his eye sockets. His voice, passionate and soft as Kaza's. "Thank you." Was all he whispered as he bent his head down to rest in the crook of Kaza's neck, his warm whetted lips pressing rough against the most pronounced throbbing vein underneath the skin. Breathing heated out from his nostrils as he suckled a patch of blood to the surface of the skin first, leaving a nice, noticeable hickey.

The pain was not substantial, similar to the pin prick of needles Kaza could feel them slid into the skin and the sudden heat along his neck. But what was anticipated as pain came as astounding pleasures. A euphoric high washed over his body like waters on the edge of a sandy beach, every loud swallow. Satou's hands tightened around Kaza's clothing. Breathing heavily at first only to calm down after a mouthful, two, three. The fangs slid from the skin, now just a numbing warmth pulsed with each of Kaza's heart beat's. The demons pearl white fingers danced along the mortals back as they slid under clothing. His sharp dagger like nails gently scratched and dragged along skin as he drank from this mortal. The demon was enthralled, it wanted more, more. Another loud gulp, then another.

The monster could feel the mortals heart slowly begin straining as the beats became irregular. Stop. His lips went for another patch of skin on the other side of his neck, quickly the rush of euphoria washed over Kaza once more. Gulp, another, a deep one. Stop! You'll kill him! Satou pulled away, gasping for air as he leaned back. Head tilted back to breath the cold air as he stopped the monster from harming his companion. Head slowly fell to looking down at Kaza as Satou was on top of him now. Eyes no longer held the sun-like glow to them. They were dark, a chocolate brown. Blood gently trickled down his chin. His tongue ,absent minded, flicked out to lick it up.
More! I wanted more! I wanted him to be mine! I could have taken it all and kept him! I could have gave him our Blo-

He is not yours to take, nor mine. No one is. Now shut up. He had to silence the creature. He was shaking, he had lost control. He let the monster have its fun, now he held a weakened emissary from another village in his stone like arms. He lifted Kaza to him, examining his eyes as he spoke, checking Kaza's heart rate. "Kaza-san, you feeling alright?" Only momentarily his eyes would glance at the trickles of blood from the bite and his throat would tense slightly. It's taste on his tongue electrified him. He felt more alive now, even his skin became slightly more tanned and lifelike. "I'm sorry, if I took too much." He breathed a sigh. "You'll feel a bit weak for awhile. Try to rest." He could feel the strain in flexing his powers around him. A blanket slid over their bodies as Satou nestled Kaza close. He couldn't help himself as he went in close once more, his tongue, slowly and gently licked the wounds he had inflicted. The sight of it would bother him, he prayed Kaza wouldn't tempt him again. Even now he had to resist biting into the soft pink flesh he cleaned.

Out in the woods, the sound of silence remained.Where were the animals? No birds, no foxes or rabbits. Not even the predators of the forest, an eerie air of silence. Satou knew this feeling, they were out there. In the thin line of darkness they were waiting, they smelled Kaza's blood when it was spilled and they hungered for it just as he hungered for it. But he could worry bout the monsters in the dark, his attention was on Kaza who he held ever close to him. How long had it been since held someone in such a loving embrace. A pang of pain hit him when he thought of Sukino, an image of her lifeless bleeding corpse in his arms. A red tear slid down his cheek as he kept eyes closed, resting his forehead against Kaza's chest as he held him close.

( Never a problem :) I adore it :D )

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The young emissary smiled a teasing grin as 'Satou' gazed upon him, as his companion moved in closer the youths heart raced faster. To Kaza's surprise the being on top of him didn't move to feed on him, but instead to passionately kiss him. The young man kissed his companion back passionately, briefly feeling the fangs as they embraced. When the being opened his eyes it was as if he had trapped the sun in those two orbs.

When 'Satou' thanked him and proceeded to nestle his head into the crook of his neck the emissary knew what was about to happen. Kaza blushed as he felt his companion sucking on his neck, a shiver went down his body as he prepared himself for what he expected to be pain. Instead there was the tiniest prick and a warm sensation quickly followed washing over him. Next came the waves of pleasure that washed over his body with every gulp. The young man let out a soft moan, blushing more when he realised he had.

He felt his heart pounded in his chest, his body straining although his mind was lost in the pleasure. 'Satou' stopped feeding briefly and he felt the waves of pleasure slowly subside. Before he could gather his mind the being began to feed on the other side of his neck. Once more the waves of euphoric pleasure washed over him, the feel of those dagger-like nails playing along his body. Everything about what was happening felt right to the youth, unaware of just how weak he was becoming.

Suddenly Satou pulled back his eyes no longer holding that glow, instead they were a dark chocolate brown. He smiled as his companions tongue flicked out, clearly still craving more blood. The youth smiled at the look of concern on Satou's face when he asked if he was okay. "I'm fine...glad to see your back." he would chuckle weakly.

Satou explained he would be weak for awhile and needed to rest, conjuring a blanket fourth to cover them both. He nestled into his companion being held close to the being he could feel warmth in the man now and wondered if it was his own blood he felt flowing through the man. Indeed his appearance held more life, even his complexion seemed to change. Another shiver ran down his body as he felt the being licking at his neck, a small smile was on the young mans face as he whispered.

In the embrace of his companion he felt like they were the only two beings in the world. He felt a pang of guilt as he saw a red tear run down Satou's face. Kaza moved a hand to gently wipe away the single blood tear. Holding the Kumo-nin close he would whisper once more "Still your troubled heart my monster..." his voice was soft and soothing as he held the being securely in his arms.

MFT

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The images flooded his mind now and then, this was an ill opportune time to have flashbacks of a deceased love, when a possible new affection held and comforted him, even fed him in his moment of weakness. Satou breathed softly when feeling Kaza's hands along his rigid body. He felt the tense fingers of the creature scratching at his brain, like he was to take kaza once more and sate the monster within, but the human in him. The side now in control, would never allow any harm to come for Kaza. His soft lips kissed along his neck, even hungry. He would still be affectionate, be gentle with this one. One hand massaging Kaza's back as he hugged close, The other was gently running through Kaza's soft hair, fingers twirling and playing.

"With you so close to me, such a beautiful creature. My heart may never be still, my sweet Kaza-Sama." He whispered as he moved in to kiss him once more, his lips felt hot, wet against his. How it felt uplifting and joyful to passionately kiss and hold someone, his mind took to another place. But was interrupted from his love as he could feel the movements outside the tent this time more pronounced then before. Lips parted. "Their here." He said calmly as he sat up slowly, looking out the tent one could see the line of creatures. Moving Kaza slowly to sit up, and make sure he didn't get sick or faint.

The horrors the emerged from the darkness of the woods would make any veteran shiver at the sight of familiar animals twisted and deformed into demon like monstrosities. From wolves to bears, from owls and even some bats. All of them were deformed or mutated in some way, flesh melted and molded to make them hard to stare at.

A massive, ugly creature of what once was a bear started to move forward. But it stopped part way towards the tent as Satou stood fully, leaving Kaza's side and stepped out of the tent to confront the horde of horrors. The beast lumbered in its stance, pacing side to side as it stared with its massive eyes. Its maw opened and Kaza could hear words come from its maw. "Feed us the human." The monster spoke.

Satou stood in the silence, the silence of the forest deafened by breathing of many. The hunger of many. His hunger. His head turned to look back at kaza. The soft chocolate brown eyes. They had a soft churning to them, the red of fire, the red of hunger, the burning embers. just right underneath the brown. As though the light of them was slowly trying to suffocate them. "No...he is Mine. And mine alone." He spoke as his voice slowly deepened. A wave of Satou's hand, and the monster before him was torn asunder by unseen forces. Its body ripped and torn apart, exploding in a gore of deformed parts. Satou's eyes ablaze looked about the creatures as the began to encroach closer to him.

As the Horde, waiting to pounce, waiting for one to be brave enough to attack the Demonic man. One wolf did so, or what was a wolf, it leaped forward only to be shot clear into the sky screaming something unearthly as any could hear the bone shattering impact when it hit a nearby tree. That was when the monsters jumped at Satou, one after another their bodies were being torn apart with just waves of his hand. His blackened aura growing that it seemed to almost engulf the entire area where they stood. Body parts and gore strewn about. A scene that would make many sick and ill. Satou's power unleashed in waves of kinetic force ripping bodies apart, his face showed no emotion. It was cold, empty, as if something else was doing the work. It took but a few moments of frenzied skirmishes but they had failed, with only succeeding to bath Satou in gore. Satou had been surrounded by it, covered by it. Sadly unable to avoid the sprays of deep red.

Though now, in the moonlight, the blood look black as ink on him and littered the snowy ground. His eyes like fire in the sockets, skin caked in ink blood, an aura of darkness surrounding him in the shape of a massive, tall being of tendrils. Staring with those eyes, upon his Kaza. "I won't let any other have you." It whispered as his feet moved to take him to nearby waters, shedding off his clothing, he washed the blood from his body. Scarred and marred, pale and goose bumped from the chill of freezing water hitting his skin. Only to feel warm when he came back to the pyre and his Kaza, hoping he would not do as many others would, flee from him. His eyes didn't burn like the pyre, they were normal, a soft chocolate brown once more.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Kaza smiled warmly as Satou kissed along his neck while one hand massaged his back and the other played with his hair. His companions words made the Emissaries cheeks blush brightly, before they embraced passionately once more. Thoughts and urges swam through the young mans mind. Never had he felt so compelled, so infatuated before before. When Satou stopped he gazed into his eyes wanting more, when his companion said that the monster they had come to see were here the man wanted to tell him to ignore them. But he knew he could not, in his current condition he wouldn't be able to fight the beings. Nor would he be of any help to the man who was stealing his heart.

Slowly he was helped up, so gentle was the being he knew that he couldn't be the only one feeling so strongly. Perhaps his feelings were reciprocated, Kaza watched with trepidation his heart racing fearing that something might happen to Satou. Those forest eyes froze on a monstrous figure that moved forward demanding that the being before it feed the human to it. Those chocolate brown eyes looked back at Kaza and he could see a small fire burning within. Like the burning embers of a fire, Kaza felt a shiver go down his body as Satou denied the monster its wish. Saying that he was his and his alone, his voice deepening to something unlike his previous tone. Those words and behavior might have caused worry to most, to have a demon claim possession of you. But for Kaza nothing could have made him happier he was filled with a warmth that seemed to flood through his body. With a wave of his hand Satou eviscerated the creature into pieces, tearing it asunder like it was the simplest of tasks.

Other monstrous creatures began to surround his companion as if they were waiting for the right moment to strike, Kaza tried to push himself up and felt himself feel faint. Knowing there was nothing he could to he could only watch on and hope that his love this being who had stolen his heart would be safe. Awe struck he watched as wave after of the monstrous creatures was defeated, in the end the only thing they had managed to do was cover Satou in the blood and gore. Excitement filled him as his companion turned facing him speaking in that unearthly voice once more, telling him he wouldn't let any other have him. Once more these words calmed his heart and invoked a variety of new urges within the Emissary. He wanted Satou to claim him, he wanted to be his and only his. As Kaza wanted the being before him to be his and his alone.

Satou moved to the waters edge to wash himself, he removed his clothing and washed the remains of the gore from his flesh. Once more his companion entered the tent though this time with no clothing Kaza could see every detail of the mans body now, the scars and blemishes the told the story of his past. Unable to help himself his eyes wandered and he blushed brightly as his companion entered the tent. Those soft chocolate brown eyes gazed down upon him and he knew that this being that stood before him was his. He motioned for the shinobi to join him once more, his hands would move over the pale and chilled body. Holding him close so as to warm him, to feel his body against his own made the Emissary feel as if the world had stopped spinning. As if time itself had stopped to give them this moment, one that no one could take from them. "I'm yours..." were the only words he would say as he passionately embraced the being, unfamiliar urges demanded to be fulfilled. Kaza knew he would do anything for Satou even give him his life, for his heart beat for one purpose now. A few trickles of blood slowly ran down the young mans neck, his pounding heart had once more caused the fresh wound to slowly bleed. Drops of blood slowly ran down the his neck, rolling over his collarbone and down under his robe.

Slowly he began to unbutton his robe fingers trembling with anticipation and excitement. Every inch of his body ached with desire for one thing, the being who he held in his arms.

OOC: Oh damn ! =P I think we may have to FTB after your post Satou ^-~ Hahaha

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Lucid feeling of emotions as the demonic man stood without clothing before his beloved. This simple creature he was infatuated with, yearned for and craved to sink his teeth into once more. Among other things. And to his surprise, when returning to his tent he found Kaza, eagerly waiting for him to return, the warmth in Satou's eyes. His faith in compassion burning within as he did not wait a single moment to lock lips with his lover.

When his lover beckoned for him, he was on top of Kaza in the span of a breath. Whetted mouths smearing against one another in heated breathing and relaxed sighs feeling one another's touch and need.

Kaza's warmth was more then inviting as Satou clung to it. Its cool marble skin softened and warmed by flesh and fire from the nearby pyre. He wrapped them both in furs he made, his hands never leaving Kaza's. Satou's soft lips kissing slowly under his jawline, smelling Kaza's blood slowly run down his neck. The tentative soft whisper of 'I'm yours...' made Satou's body tremble with the urge to not hold back anymore. "As I belong to you my sweet Kaza-sama." He whispered between soft pecks across lips. Biting his lip gently when staring upon the blood, the throbbing pulse of Kaza's heart so close to him.

But he needed to be calm, needed to be gentle. Fearing he'd destroy Kaza if he'd simply let the beast within take over him. His kissing became more roughened with soft biting. Trailing down to the wound that bleed slowly. His hot tongue sliding over the bite marks, lapping at the blood before encasing his lips around it, suckling gently at the flow. His mind swam whenever the blood hit his tongue, tasting the essence of Kaza's life brought him to mindless euphoria.

Following the trail, his tongue and mouth kiss lower, his gentle fingers pulling Kaza's hands back, undressing his clothing for him and continued his way trailing till lips kissed supple soft tummy. His bellowing hot breath against Kaza's skin. Eyes of warm milk chocolate looking up at Kaza's face. a coy smile played on Satou's lips when he snapped his fingers.

Closing the entrance to the tent to block the view of others who may encroach on the two lovers in passionate embrace. Their shadows moving vigorously in the light of the flames.

Hours upon hours the lovers stayed embraced even when falling into deep sleep after a thrilling night.

In the morning Kaza woke to the soft feeling of the furs encasing him, the pyre had died out long into the night as it was left with burning embers. The smell of something enticing came next, meat and eggs cooking, as came the sounds of it frying on a pan. Satou sitting not far from him, cooking his beloved a well rounded meal.

Hearing his love stir from slumber, the demon was by his side, once more in a breath. His lips kissing Kaza's smooth forehead when pushing hair aside from tussled hair. "Good Morning. I went out to gather a few things. I hope you don't mind Venison and eggs for breakfast." His smile was warm and natural, he looked calm and naturally overjoyed.

He went back to his small cookery of a smaller pit cooking sliced Venison seasoned with local herbs with some fried potatoes and eggs in the pan. He seemed at his natural state in this environment and conditions, as though he lived this way of life for centuries.

The blood that had spilled last night had dried over and most covered by a new thin layer of snow. Kaza's clothing were folded and place beside him when he awoke, Satou was dressed in a new dress shirt and slacks with a black leather belt loosely tied around his sculpted waist.He sat patiently by the food for Kaza to join him.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Kaza lost in the sensations Satou evoked in him, passionately embracing the being. Those forest green eyes held Satou within his gaze, with every touch from his lover he felt more at peace with the world. That cool marble-like skin was different to that of Kaza's soft and warm flesh. Yet to the young man it felt as if they had been made for each other, that chocolate eyed being was the yang to his yin.

They whispered sweetly to one another, shivers of anticipation slowly spread down his body as he they kissed. With a gentleness that came only with love they kissed, he saw his lovers gaze once more move to the blood. His companion biting his lip no doubt in an attempt to restrain himself. Those greens orbs told the being that he would get what he desired shortly.

Their embrace became rougher, more passionate. Those soft bites made Kaza's skin shiver with pleasure, he craved the feeling of euphoria that came with being fed on. Slowly his lover moved those teasing kisses and soft bites down his neck to the wound from earlier. Suckling at the gentle flow of blood, once more Satou moved lower. Following the trail of blood down the nape of his neck to the collarbone.

Strong marble-like hands moved Kaza's away, as Satou slowly undressed him his affectionate kisses proceeded down his body. Lower and lower his companion moved, the soft gentle kisses made his stomach flinch. Shivers of anticipation once more moved down his body, that hot breath that washed over his flesh only increasing his yearning for what he knew was coming.

As those chocolate brown eyes looked playfully into Kaza's he would press his body against Satou's, a mischievous grin playing across his face. With a snap of his lovers fingers the tents door closed, as their bodies become one in their embrace. There shadows danced along the walls of the tent, for hours the lovers continued their passionate night.

Even in sleep they embraced one another, the young man had never felt so well rested as when he awoke. Rolling over to feel for his lover, opening his eyes when he could not find him. He could feel the warmth of furs that had been wrapped around his figure. The enticing scent of freshly cooked food, brought a smile to the Emissaries face. Satou sat not far from him cooking away, he seemed perfectly in place here.

Before he could even utter a word Satou was once more beside him, gently planting a kiss upon his forehead as he pushed his tussled hair aside. There was a warm and genuine smile on his lovers face as he greeted him. "It sounds perfect..." his words were warm and genuine. As Satou stood and returned to the cookery Kaza watched him with longing. It took all of his self control to not grab the being and pull him back into the tent. Though he knew he had to eat, he needed to keep his strength up for Satou.

Getting up he pushed the furs off his exposed form and dressed in his clothing. Walking out to Satou he placed his arms over his lovers shoulder and leaned over kissing him passionately. "Keep this up and you'll never be able to get rid of me." he would say with a warm chuckle. Taking a seat beside his lover he would look at the magnificent breakfast that had been prepared. "This smells absolutely amazing.." looking back at the being as he spoke, his eyes held an intense longing in them.

Realising he had been starring at Satou the young man blushed, he had gotten lost in those chocolate brown eyes. Kaza felt tingles where he had been fed on by Satou, he yearned to feel that sensation. 'Soon..' he thought to himself, knowing it would only be a matter of time.

Edited to fix post

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Warm lips, soft kissing. An invigorating feeling flowed through him now. His eyes were warm as the sun, a soft hue in that chocolate. Always a smooth chill when being embraced. It felt foreign, being with it for so long. It was inviting, wishful of a moment to never expire. "It would be the most dreaded day of my life, to lose even a moment of you would wound me." He whispered under soft kissing. He wanted Kaza to be content, to be truly happy. And whatever he desired, Satou felt like he'd have little will against this one. He felt more human, more weak with this deep love. And the monster inside could only laugh.

He let the pan go for a while over grilling as he summoned a small table and plates,utensils to be placed before Kaza, like fine dining. Distributing all the food onto the plate, it was a healthy amount, not too much but enough to fill a single person. Satou's smile was a bit devious as he added when leaning in close. "You smell far more delicious." He laughed softly while getting up and throwing some stuff he was finished with into the nearby waters. Getting up to stretch and looking about the forest while Kaza ate. He talked casually, trying to ignore the demon in his mind talking to him.

"So, where you're living, do you think I could come with you? I had some hopes, to maybe keep you with me. But I feel I shouldn't be here much longer." He paused as he was a few feet from the camp and Kaza, looking away into the woods, into the dark that even the light of day couldn't penetrate. There was still something out there, moving, eating. He wanted to run out, grab it and tare it apart with his teeth, he could feel the rush of his blood boiling inside. He saw flashes of images in his eyes, images of his mouth biting and taring through a throat, completely opened, blood like a beautiful crimson fountain that rained over him, bathed him. He snapped out of the trance to catch his foot from moving forward.

Satou had to hold himself as for a moment he felt he was going to walk into the woods. He spoke calm but there was a worry behind it. "It might be dangerous for me to be here much longer." The monster in him continued to flash images of murders, bloodshed. Over and over like a horrible home video he had to watch on repeat. Finding his hands messaging his temples as he paced about. "I may need to get away from everyone. To flee from this village, never to return, but I would most definitely put a target on my head." He turned his gaze towards Kaza, everything looked so clear around him. Like his mind eased at the sight of him, need of him. Eyes of lucid red. And I'd be endangering Kaza. He bit his lip every time the demon in his head chuckled.

He slowly paced back to sit with Kaza, being as patient as he could while the human ate beside the monster. "Do you think you're master would allow me to join with you? To stay with you?" He wondered what creature Akkuma truly was. And Inkling in the demon wanted deeply to meet this creature, monster to monster. Would he find peace with his group? Would he be hunted? A part of him didn't care so long as he was close to Kaza.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The words of his lover warmed his heart, making it harder to fight the physical urges his body wanted him to give into. Those soft warm lips gently kissed Satou, passionately embracing him. Finally moving away from his lover when he began finishing preparations for the breakfast, all he could think about was how he wanted to pull this being back into the tent. Unfortunately Kaza knew he would have to keep his strength up for the being.

A mixture of aroma's wafted around him, distracting his senses with the enticing smell of this divine meal. "Well after have breakfast...you can have yours." he would say giving his lover a devilish wink. As the plate was dished up he would slap Satou on the rear, the being walking off to stare out into the forest. Kaza devoured his food, practically inhaling it. Where there had been food only seconds ago, now there only remained a shinning plate. The emissary let out a sigh of satisfaction.

Listening to his lovers words the man stood up, something about his body language unnerved mortal. He half expected him to dash off into the forest, lost to him forever. The mere thought of it sent shivers down his body, starting at the being who had stolen his heart Kaza walked forward. Satou continued onwards in voicing his concerns, he massaged his temples and paced back and fourth. Kaza couldn't bare to see his love this way, he could feel the worry almost emanating from him.

Red eyes stared into his own forest green eyes, walking towards him worry hidden within those burning eyes. "Well the Toraono are family...I'm sure you would be welcomed there." he took a step closer to his lover, raising a hand up to gently hold his face. "No matter where you go or what you do I will be at your side." he would see warmly and with a genuine smile. Leaning in he kissed his lover gently before whispering his next words "Akkuma is family...if I love you, he will accept you." his words held a warmth and certainty that made it hard to doubt him.

Passionately embracing his lover once more "My heart is forever yours...I'd rather die than not be able to spend the rest of my life with you." he would say his words genuine and full of love. No matter what he would never leave Satou's side, he could feel the unrest in his lover and didn't know how he could still his worries. "Now...I've had my breakfast. It's time for you to have yours." he said his lips curved into a small teasing smile. Slowly he walked back into the entrance of the tent, motioning for Satou to follow him.

Heart racing with anticipation and desire, he wanted to satisfy his lovers needs. Both his hunger and any other desires he possessed. Slowly shrugging off the robes he had loosely put on, Satou would undoubtedly be able to see the veins throbbing from his heart racing. Kaza's cheeks were flushed red with his desire "I'm yours..." he would say in his most seductive voice he could muster, letting the tents material fall closed behind him. In the light of the day Satou would be able to see the light bruises where he had fed from his lover previously. Causing Kaza to blush more when he realised this, though he was glad most of the bite marks were in places most people didn't see. Not unless they got intimately close to him or performing some type of medical examination. That hickey still remained on his neck in truth he liked that, he wanted people to know he was Satou's. The pin-like puncture marks that were barely visible, unless one was looking for them.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Worry was a lesser word one would use for the look in the demonic mans eyes. He knew sooner or later his peace in this village would have been disturbed. But never did he think he'd be so smitten again with a mortal at a time like this. And it pained him, pained him with a weakness of affection, a connection to a creature he would tear apart the world for, only to have him in a scene of danger. The forest ebbed and stirred in his vision, the demon in his mind playing tricks again?

It was when his lover took his attention, that the world stopped quaking in his eyes. Soft delicate fingers took his cheek, it felt exquisite to have another creature be intimate with him. The warmth of skin, the flow of heated blood underneath. His chest felt empty in a way, a burning in his throat. The whispers in his mind quieted, feeling those soft lips against his. Eye's closed to center himself. Feeling the cold breeze through his clothing. When Kaza left his side to return to the comfort of the tent Satou had lingered for a second, feeling almost lost as he moved after Kaza. "If they accept your decision to keep me with you, then I'll prepare to leave soon as you wish me to travel. This isn't my home, not without you by my side."

The entrance closing behind him as he stalked close to the delicate creature. His hands playing across Kaza's skin, getting behind his lover. His whetted lips kissing across skin as his arms wrapped tightly around the thin frame. "Death will never touch you, so long as I have you. I will use every facet of my power to take you away from death itself." He whispered ever gently into Kaza's ear between kisses. "Forever mine." There came a sinister laugh in his mind.

He hesitated. To sink his teeth into flesh. To let the blood flow once more, to quiet the beast in his chest that churned. It cried out to be fed. Lips kissing the marks he left before. He wondered if Kaza minded all the scars his feeding will result in. But with the soft gasps gave him ease that this is what Kaza desired. "I love you, my sweet Kaza-sama." He spoke to his ear as he gently kissed and bit the earlobe to tease before finding a more fresh spot to bite into.
Heated breathing against skin, his hand placed over Kaza's heart, feeling his entire body throb to the beat of that heart, hidden under flesh and bone. "Shh, be still my love." He spoke so softly, giving tongue clicks under Kaza's ear.

Fangs gently pressed against skin, slowly penetrating with a sharp sting. Followed with the heated warmth that slowly began to spread from the bite. A euphoric high took over them both, Kaza enveloped in a drugged like feeling as the numbness slowly spread through his body. Satou was lost in the blood, the warmth, the wet head that washed down his throat as he greedily swallowed the first two mouthfuls in seconds. Calming his breathing as he held Kaza tight. Slowly his breathing calmed and the gulps not so pronounced and loud, to gentle sips. Fingers gently caressing, adding more to the sensation. He wanted Kaza to be safe in these moments, even in his slight panic he stopped to lick the new fresh wound. A bit of guilt, but it vanished when he took another spot and bit down, again the rush flowed over them both. Warm fresh blood gently trickled down his chin as his mind blanked, losing himself in the beats of Kaza's heart. Slower and slower it became, the more tentative he was to take.

His tongue lapped at the fresh blood that trickled from the bites. Now laying with his beloved in the mixed furs he laid about the tent. Holding his love close to him, their shared warmth gave him a peaceful feeling of serene. He wished this moment would never end, kissing Kaza's neck when finished cleaning his wounds. He wanted to apologize, always to apologize. The warm chocolate eyes looking over this lithe creature, they still held a burning red underneath them. He craved for more, but to take any more would endanger his love. He would not risk a few mouthfuls of sustenance to endanger Kaza, he would just have to eat some wildlife at some point. Snuggled close, he was lost in the gentle pitter patter of the human heart next to his.

When Kaza was more sobered up he whispered to him while running fingers through his hair. "I will begin preparing to leave, as soon as you feel comfortable to travel." As he laid in wait with Kaza to rest his thoughts wandered to Kahako, wondering if she was doing alright. His Master, the creature the demon chose as his next victim, maybe this was a better way. To distance himself from Kahako, but then his mind thought up that the demon would change its taste to Kaza. His brow creased a bit, eyes closed as he laid his head on Kaza's shoulder. "I wonder what they'll say when I tell them I'm leaving. They'll probably throw a party when I'm gone." He laughed in a sigh. Playing more with Kaza's hair absent minded.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Kaza looked back seeing his lover entering the tent close behind him, a small seductive smile playing upon his face. "Then let's begin preparations." the green eyed man would say to his lover. Satou's next words made Kaza chuckle "I will never allow death to take me from you..." his words were soft and warm. Feeling his lover embracing him, whispering his sweet nothings into the young Emissaries ear. While he did this Kaza felt soft pecks over his skin, shivers of anticipation for what was to come. Satou gently kissed over the marks from where he had already fed. He seemed to be hesitating, guessing he was feeling guilty from the marks he left. Kaza pressed his body closer against his lover, letting out small gasps to give his lover the okay he seemed to need.

I love you, my sweet Kaza-sama." these words spoken by the being he had fallen for almost made the young man swoon. Kissing and teasing bites on his earlobe sent shivers of want over his body once more. As he began to declare his love for Satou he was silenced by his lovers hand on his heart, listening to the words he spoke Kaza would smile warmly. Those tongue clicks under his ear teased him further, knowing that Satou was merely teasing him. Slowly he felt the sharp sting of the fangs, slowly they entered his flesh. First that warmth spread over his body, quickly followed by the waves of euphoria and pleasure. Satou held Kaza close fingers gently caressing his skin as he fed, only adding to the unique experience of pleasure that was crashing through his body.

The feel of his lover tongue licking at the wound, sent shivers down his spine. Kaza's audible gasps and moans the only noise that the young man could make. Lost in the sensations that flooded his body, soon his lover found another spot, biting down again and beginning to feed. Those familiar waves of euphoria washed over his body, making his mind become a daze. Satou slowed down the pace at which he fed on Kaza, taking more care the weaker his heartbeat became. Showing that he didn't want to hurt him during their encounters, well anymore then they had to. They lay down together wrapped in the furs, his lover pulling them over them once more with a gesture. His lover lapped at the fresh wounds now on Kaza's body, eagerly licking at the blood that spilled from the wound and ran down his body. A serene feeling of belonging could be felt as they lay together. Their bodies against one another, those forest green eyes looked into his loves. Those chocolate eyes entranced him with their warmth and compassion, a faint red hue could still be seen lurking within his gaze.

Satou snuggled into Kaza his head resting on the young mans chest, he couldn't help but wonder if he was listening to his heartbeat. "I love you Satou...my soul and life are yours." he would say with sincerity in his voice as he leaned in to kiss his lover gently. Sitting back he watched as Satou lapped at his blood once more, he couldn't explain why he enjoyed seeing his lover do that. But he did, which was something that intrigued the man to no ends. "We'll need to get supplies, once we do we can go see this Kogami Ayumu fellow and we can be on our way." he would say warmly as he cuddled int his lover. When his lover next spoke Kaza couldn't help but feel a little pang of sadness for the being. Sighing he would run a hand along Satou's body, his fingers seeming to dance along the beings body. That sensual touch of the emissaries hoping to calm his love and stop him from worrying. "If they have any love for you or the service you've provided they'll tell you, that you'll always have a place here. If not...well they'll have no reason to object to our love." he would say with a warm and soft voice.

After resting for awhile he would sigh "All I know is if they try to keep you from me...I'll have they're world burned down around them." he would say in a deadly serious tone, if Satou looked up at his lover he would receive a warm smile. "I'll use every asset at my disposal to ensure we stay together." with those words he would kiss his lover once more, Satou would no doubt think there would be little the young man could do. But in truth Kaza had the authority to sanction a great many actions on the clan's behalf. Being chosen to be the voice of Akkuma in other lands came with a great deal sway, he could make peace and form treaties between foreign powers. Though he also possessed the ability to declare war on any party, so far though the only people the Miroku had gone to war with war the Cabbal and Wind Daimyo.

MFT
OOC: Sorry for the wait!
Previous double post deleted by request by admin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
What could one say about the comfort of holding someone you genuinely care for. The warmth of it, the tender moment of true peace for two individuals. It was almost centuries since he had anyone keep him so grounded. He almost wished this moment of peace would stay forever. Locked in the embrace of this warm body that held such passion. To feel those gentle fingers running through his hair as his head rested against the beating of a heart through the kissing of his lips to throat.

The soft pulse was soothing, fingers gliding and tracing along Satou's many scars, It didn't bother him, rather he enjoyed the attention.
His own simple embrace of holding, cradling Kaza close to him. Sometimes reaching up to playing through his hair when looking over him. In moment other then feeling lips smeared against his in passion to playful touches. Satou laid patiently listening to words of love and conviction. As well as words that had edge to them, the demon took note of those words as well. Satou could hear its laughter in the back of his mind. He knew it was going to try coming out again, to take control for a few moments of time.

But Kaza kept him grounded, his passion chained him to this moment. His blood fed the beast and gave him more will to act on his own again. "Don't worry my sweet Kaza-Sama, They'll have nothing to say about us. I will simply be an appointed escort to get you back home. Of course, I'll nag at them to give me more then a weeks travel." His warm smile was soft, almost tired looking, like he wanted to just fall asleep snuggled next to Kaza.

He hadn't felt so relaxed, to rest. But he knew Kaza had to get back to his village, to his people. It was rather important matter so he treated it as such, getting up. Getting ready to leave he dressed Kaza up and even gave him a nice big fur cloak of a white wolf he killed a year ago, it wrapped nicely around and fell just enough to cover shins. The fur was well treated and soft.

"We should head off to go meet Ayumu-San, I wonder if he's at his office. If we need supplies, I don't need much. Maybe lighter clothing." After they left the tent, Satou snuffed out the flame of the pyre. He wondered how long it would be when he'd return to this place. He hoped not for some time. Walking off with Kaza, he felt something was watching him as they walked the path out of the forest and back into the streets.
(Topic left :p )

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Laying their in the embrace of his love he listened to his words "I hope you're right..." he would say with a small smile. Kaza wanted to lay there and let the day pass them by but he knew that he had a duty to do. Getting up they got ready for their meeting, Satou even dressed him up in fine wolf-furs. No doubt his lover had killed the beast and treated the fur, it protected him from the weather and was a gift from his lover.

"I just need blood pills.." the young man would say with a devilish smile upon his face. Exiting the tent Satou extinguished the fire, placing an arm around Satou they departed. Now he would meet with this Ayumu and do his best to alert them to what was about to ensue. While hopefully securing an alliance or at least the initial negotiations for such a treaty. Then they would be on their way through the desert and back to the demon who cast a shadow that spread multiple countries.

"I can't wait for you to meet my family, you're going to fit right in. Oh and Sunagakure I'm sure most of the repairs would be done by now...who knows what the village looks like now." he would say wondering what impressive structures they now had. Together they moved through the snow towards Torre Celeste, soon he would be dealing in matters of diplomacy.

Topic Left w/ Satou - Heading to Torre Celeste

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back