Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Debriefing (Open)

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Yes. Yes, I will get you your own bowl of Ramen.” Hissori mumbled as he looked down at his sulking companion. Buru of course, was still dealing with his affects of his night out. He wolfdog had at least woken up, and was not moving albeit at a slow pace. His large head and muzzle was close to the ground, and his tail as well seemed to hang lifeless at his body. Even though his fur was the clean white it normally was, it seemed to lack the normal shine it had in the dull cloud covered sun that the duo had become accustomed to here in Iwagakure.

With the classes for the day ending, and the shinobi to be getting out, Hissori was doing what he promised. He was going to a Ramen shop dressed with a yellow shirt, and black jeans the man had just finished writing up his class reports for the day. Now he was going to get lunch, and hope that the students would come. He knew at least one would come, and that was the young boy whom had won the competition in today’s class. He wondered though if the young girl would come or even the boy who had shown up late to the class. Maybe even there friends would come? Who knew.

Coming to one of the nice Ramen shops the streets around the Academy had to offer, Hissori would request a large table for the group of people that would come. He was lead to the back of the restaurant where he was sat in a corner booth. It was a natural place for him to sit, and Buru woof hungrily.

“Oh and can I have one bowl of Pork Ramen for my Dog?” He asked as he tried to gently rub the head of the dog. At least Buru would get to eat as he waited for the people to show up.

MTF 300+

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tokihokou Jirou
Time Walker

Ramen. Life's greatest comfort food. Tokihokou Jirou never smiled, yet he was close to it as he walked through the street, his overly large scythe carving a path through the crowd as they scurried out of the way. It brought a small amount of satisfaction to the tiny male. He found himself standing before the agreed upon ramen shop, wearing a smilar outfit to what he was during class, though it was much more relaxed. He exchanged his sleeveless hoodie for one of the sleeved variety. It sat happily at a half-zipped state, the sleeves scrunched up to his elbow. Nothing could help his hair, so it stayed in it's same crazy mop on top of his head, the only tame aspect of it being the small braid laying across his shoulder, a trademark in it's own right. Needless to say, he would be easily recognizeable.

Jirou liked his first teacher. Hissori seemed to know what he was talking about, and while he couldn't say he was overly fond of dogs, the relationship between the teacher and the pup seemed more like brothers than human and pet. It made it a little easier to become accustomed to the furball. And, speaking of furball, it was hard not to notice the dog as Jirou approached the ramen joint. "There's the mutt. Must be the right place. Nobody else would be caught dead bringin a creature like that into a place like this." Iso scoffed, earning an expected glare from Jirou. "Shuddup." he threw, though his voice was void of any emotion. It took too much effort to care. "Heya" he muttered as he approached the table. He glanced from Hissori, to Buru, and back to Hissori. "Nobody else is here yet." he stated. He then glanced at the booth across from Hissori. After a moment's pause, he slid into it. "Sorry bout almost hittin you with lightning, by the way." he added, sliding his scythe off his back, and leaning it against the booth beside him. Like he would go anywhere without that thing. "I really don't know why it happened like that." "I TOLD you. You have lightning-based chakra. Of course it would react violently to that sort of thing when you used it without control." Iso growled. "Well forgive me if I don't exactly take your word for it, Iso. You haven't always been the most reliable source of information." of course, it wouldn't take long before he started up with Iso, certainly causing some sort of spectacle.

Everyone looked the other way.
It was just Jirou
He was strange like that.​

Satsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Why do you keep talking to yourself?” the girl asked nonchalantly. It would be odd for the boy not to notice her follow him. Though, this feat of Jirou’s was amusing for Satsuki. She silently followed him to the ramen shop, though she was a bit pissed because he beat her to get free food. Good thing she had some money, enough to buy one bowl. It would be embarrassing and annoying at the same time if she was the only one who wasn't eating. When they got to the shop, she immediately saw the dog. It was up now, though she could still smell him which made her stomach a bit queasy. She followed him inside and sat near them, waiting for anything fun to happen while eyeing the dog.

[short post i know, will make up for it on the next one]

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Buru was nearly asleep when his bowl of ramen came. With the smell of his food though, the dog’s tail wagged weakly as he dragged himself over to engulf the food which had come for him. It was during this process of the dog eating a bowl of human food that the two students came into the shop. Buru did not even notice them as he was intent on finishing his first bowl of what would probably be many bowls of ramens. Hissori though smile at the two students and waved them over.

“What are you talking about Satsuki is right behind you!” Hissori told the serious student in a happy tone as he then shrugged a bit and laughed off the lightning blast like it was truly nothing.

“It is truly find, in the field you will have people shooting lightning at you on purpose so it is really no big deal.” He told as he smiled some watching both of them settle in. Jirou would then start to talk to himself as though he had someone right next to him. Inwardly, Hissori would just start to think to himself about what could be going on in the head of the young lad. Maybe someone had put something into him, or maybe even something new had developed with him that maybe he was actually communicating with another person, that would be an interesting bloodline.

“Some people like to talk to themselves to help them think out some ideas Satsuki.” Hissori told her attempting to answer the question hoping to stop any problems that might happen.

So... um... this is still a thread.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tokihokou Jirou
Time Walker

Jirou spun on his toes, meeting the gaze of his classmate. Huh. How did he miss her walking behind him. He must really have been lost in thought. He shrugged, taking a deep breath. This was going to be a nice, relaxing...

Talking to himself? TALKING TO HIMSELF?! Jirou flailed, anger brewing beneath the surface. There was only so long he could brush off the insults and claims of "crazy kid" before they really got to him. "Just ignore it, Jir. You know it isn't worth it." Isoku brushed off the insults as though they were of no consequence to him. Jirou couldn't understand how he stayed so calm, how he didn't care at all that the others acted as though he didn't exist. "So. You like teaching?" he asked Hissori after a few minutes. Jirou had no reason to think of him as anything but a teacher. And Teaching didn't seem like the sort of profession most would like. "Why'd you decide to become a teacher?" he asked bluntly.

[sorry. it's short as ass. I apologize and will give you better later.​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori did not even realize that he had offended the student. Instead he thought that he was helping the boy. In his naivety, HIssori believe that the boy would not want to have extra attention brought onto whatever aliment that he may have had. Besides talking to you was perfectly normal in his mind. Everyone did it, and it wasn’t as strange as talking to an animal that currently could not speak back to him. This thought would not actually be pushed any farther as the boy did not show any emotions. His questions did surprise him.

“I mean. Yeah, I guess like to teach.” Hissori stammered in an awkward way rubbing the back of his head. He never really though about why he taught so many questions when he in reality was one of the heads of the medical branch, but spent almost equal amount of time preparing classes than he did working for his hospital.

“Well, I just figured that if I were to teach you guys in a proper manner, I would have less of a likely chance finding young shinobi’s like yourself in the ICU or even the morgue. Plus, I always loved the process of learning, and I know some teachers can be boring so maybe if I were to make the process a little bit more fun students would be more likely to learn things in a more indepth level.” He admitted as he thought for a moment before smiling.

“Why do you want to become a Shinobi?” He asked lowly as he looked up to see a young girl who wanted there ordered. He ordered two more bowls of Pork and Miso Ramens, one for Buru and one for himself. The women would leave once she got Jirou’s order.

Kimi

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tokihokou Jirou
Time Walker

With a small shrug, Jirou ordered his miso ramen. The teacher's answer was interesting. So, he taught to keep kids like him out of the hospital. Such admirable reasoning, Jirou supposed, though the purpose of it wasn't completely understood. They were going to get hurt either way, weren't they? "Well it wasn't boring, that's for sure." he nodded. "Though, I still can't figure out why I shot lighting at y'all..." he shrugged again, giving a somewhat sorry smile.

He then pondered the question. Why did he want to become a shinobi. It was a complicated question, wasn't it? Was it supposed to be? There were so many possible reasons for becoming a shinobi. What was Jirou's? Was it out of some sort of debt owed to his family? Nah, he didn't think that was it. If anything, it was because he had nothing better to do, and his family thought it would keep him out of trouble. That didn't sound to well, however, so he thought some more. "I...don't really know." he admitted after a few moments. "I mean, Most of my family are shinobi, or were when they were younger and more fit. It just seemed like the logical thing to do. Sides. Maybe it'll keep me out of trouble." he added with a scoff.

"As if that was possible."

[sorry. it's short again... I'm in a rush.]​

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hissori smiled a bit nodding as he answered the young boy’s question. It was a good time that had by all and when the food came, Hissori ate happily and even got seconds. He tried his best to answer all the boys questions and when the sun was setting it was time to leave.

“You are good student Jirou. I hope today helped you and I will get to have you in class more.” Hissori told him as he bowed a bit before paying and leaving.

Topic Left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back