Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Delicious Retribution [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was early, almost too early, the sun was yet to rise above Konohagakure yet there was still some activity within the village hidden in the leaves. Three enormous poles stood upright in the centre of Kitsune park at the top of which sat three large bowls, balanced carefully in the centre of each mass of wood. It was a pretty cold morning, not unlike the weather normally was at this ungodly hour. Shinzo stood, waiting in the centre of the three wooden pillars. His imposing figure was dwarfed by the veritable towers that stood around him, yet still he waited. It had taken hours to set this up properly, but it should be worth it given enough time.

The Head Jounin had summoned the three students whom had been the most prominent part of this ‘fight club’ that had been plaguing the academy and its students. It had been made clear that anything less than perfect punctuality to this ‘training session’ would be met with harsher punishment. Such a thing would not be tolerated, and such disrespect would not go unpunished. A sigh drifted from Shinzo as he waited, the whole situation was not quite what he had expected when his position was given to him, yet this was his life now and despite being young himself there was still his own duty to put before any fun he could have in his free time.

A cold breeze continued to blow across the park as the brown haired teen stood with arms folded in his deep blue bodysuit and flak jacket. This would have helped to keep the chilled air out to some degree, but still it was going to be uncomfortable for everyone who set foot outside at this time of day. Now all he had to do was wait for the students to arrive so their penance could begin.

[Summoning Nitish, Kiramaru and Riku]

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Delicious Retribution

As the man identified as Deguchi Shinzo has called out for a member of the Inuzuka Clan,Kiramaru,then because of that,his parents woke him up early,earlier than he should,which is a pretty late time,then because of that,he proceeds to perform his usual morning ritual.

As the first part of his ritual he then walks to the bathrooms and fills up the bath tub with warm water,sitting on it and closing his eyes and freshening his mind,the calming,warm atmostphere would help very greatly,after clearing up his mind,he walks out of the bath tub,wiping of the excess water,after that,he then walks to the bedroom and wore his clothes,after that,he then puts on his pants,jackets,and undershirt,and finnaly,the dog on his chest,after that,he then ate his breakfast and walked off his home,before he did that,he picks up his Kusarigama and walked off,then bidding farewell.

"Mother,Father....I will head to where a superior in the Academy summoned me,have a good day mother and father"

After that he wraps himself in the chains of the kusarigama,it's sickle hanging out,after that,he sees the man who summoned him from the distance,after that,he decides to try something,reaching stealthily and climbing on top of the wooden pillar,after he did that,his dog can be seen jumping and reaching atop of another pillar,after that,he unravels the chains of his weapon,creating a mettalic rattling sound as he did so,after that,the chain would be hanging low whilst he held the mace-like object on it's end and the sickle on the other end,after that,he then asked.

"You summoned me,sir?"

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
As Nitish lives alone and he was regretting about that battle he had did the other day and became the major part of the fight club incident with the last battle happened and when he tried to put Yukio sensei under a genjutsu.

And then Nitish was early up in the morning for do a little training and then when he goes out the Uchiha boy found a letter which was written and sended by the head jounin which suddenly jumped in the battle and then as Nitish gets the letter he then starts getting ready as fast as he can and then starts running towards the place where he was called out.

And then after he arrives there he sees another kid was there other that Riku and then after seeing him a little more closer he feels that he has meet this kid somewhere and then when he arrives the fixed point destination he says “You summoned me Sir.” And then he turns his attention towards the other kid and sees he was none other than Kira and then says to Kira “what did you did Kira that you have summoned here.” And Nitish was in a little confusion and then thinks if Riku will also come here.

[OCC: Nitish before he became blind.]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku walked with a whistle to his step, playing mindlessly with his deck of cards as he walked the streets to Kitsune park. He was apparently going to get in trouble if he didn’t show up on time, he doubted he wasn’t going to be in trouble anyway. As he took his time to reach the park he used the chance to examine the sky above him. The day had barely started and the jounin intended to drag us here, this had to be a punishment, only reason he’d pick a time like this.

“Probably shouldn’t bother,” Riku sighed aloud, entering the park, “Not like it’ll get any worse if I didn’t show up.”

Once within, he saw the sight of his two companions, Kiramaru and Nitish. So they’d managed to link it back to Kiramaru. He might be able to get him out of this atleast, he and Nitish were all but doomed at this point.

“Oh look,” Riku shouted as he walked up to the group, “It’s weakling Kiramaru, show up to get a few more teeth loose or something?”

Once he reached the group, he stared at the large wooden pillars and then back at the jounin. This was a punishment alright. Riku crossed his arms before giving a smirk to the jounin, atleast they’d managed to catch notice by the superiors.

“Why do we gotta take this punishment with mutt boy?” Riku asked with a yawn, “Send him back to his cave, not like he did anything wrong beside giving my adoring audience a bad show. You’d think picking a fight with an Inuzuka would be more dramatic …”

He took the chance after his insults to take a quick glance towards Kiramaru, he was hoping he’d figure out what the plan was. With that, he looked towards the jounin anew, an internal groan at the pillars in his vision.

[Riku summoned!]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo waited patiently for each of the students to arrive. The air was cold, yet the wind did not blow hard enough for it to become unbearable, nor was the volume of the wind too much to make Shinzo unable to hear the footsteps of each person he had requested. Unsurprisingly Kiramaru and Nitish had arrived on time with Riku following shortly after. The Head Jounin did not speak until all of the students were present. He held back a sigh before turning to face the trio now gathered, it appeared that Riku was quite comfortable and confident in his thinking. Thankfully both Nitish and Kiramaru appeared to show respect.

In Shinzo’s right hand sat three sets of chopsticks, all plain in design as mass produced chopsticks tend to be. “Well then, thank you all for coming. I appreciate your punctuality.” Upon saying the second sentence of his speech, the Head Jounin nodded towards the first two arrival while choosing to pass over Riku. “Now, you may be wondering why I brought you here at this time of day. Well it has come to my attention that you three have been engaging in an illegal ‘fight club’ and unlike normal sparring, which involves observation from a suitably higher ranking shinobi, the fight on the academy courtyard was unsupervised and - as I am already well aware – gambling. This is unacceptable and as far as I could determine, you three were the most prominent among the students to engage in this activity. Two you clearly participated in the fighting itself, while one of you organised the event.” Shinzo paused for a moment to let that sink in.

“Now, I will explain your task for the day. First off, I have given you all the day off from the academy.” He paused once more to note their reactions before continuing with his explanation. “As you can see, there are three poles around us, one for each of you. At the top of each pole is a bowl of rice.” Shinzo produced a scroll with his free hand, quickly unravelling it onto the floor before pouring chakra into it. Three more bowls appeared on the ground, similar in size to the bowls sat atop the wooden pillars. “You will each climb a single pole and use these chopsticks to pick up a single grain of rice from the higher bowls, and then you will bring each individual grain of tice to one of these bowls on the ground. Keep in mind, you can only deposit a single grain at a time in one of the bowls. You will not fill up the bowls of your fellow students, and you will not take rice from any bowls that are not at the top of your given pole.” Once more he paused, again observing their responses. “You are to climb the poles with your chopsticks, retrieve one grain of rice and then deposit it in one of these bowls at my feet. Once you have done this, you will repeat the process until the bowl at the top of your pillar is empty and your bowl at my feet is full. Is that understood?”

Shinzo passed out a set of chopsticks to each of the students gathered. “Kiramaru, your canine companion is not allowed to assist you in this, you must rely on yourself. Nitish, I will be watching your progress closely. And Riku, you may consider yourself to be a master of talk-no-jutsu, but there is no wording your way out of this one, instead your skills are to be tested.” His facial expression was truly serious at this point. “No damage is to be done to the pillars, the bowls must remain in their current positions. No jutsu are to be attempted, instead you must rely on your athletic skill and chakra control.”

The head Jounin then followed by pointing each student to their own poles. They were positioned in a triangular pattern, each student faced out from the centre, unable to see one and other unless they turned around. “If you wish to communicate with each other then you must first request permission to do so from myself. Failure to do so will cause whomever broke this rule to reset and begin the task again. However, I will accept an explanation as to why you organised and took part in this fight club. You don’t need to ask permission to explain yourselves.”

Soon, his face grew into a smile as several clones of the Seikon appeared throughout Kitsune park, each making sure to watch the actions of the students from several angles. “Oh, by the way.” Shinzo nodded up towards the bowls at the top of the pillars. “That’s your lunch.”

WC: 790
MFT

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After a few minutes of waiting for Riku and Nitish,he then hops off the pillars of wood along with his dog,before he even greeted the two good morning,one of them called him out as a weakling because he lost a match in the fight club,this wasn't a time for him to receive insults because of that,he then unwraps the chain of the Kusarigama and walked to him with a distance after that he then grits his teeth and threw the counterweight of the Kusarigama and forcefully pulled him nearby him,while he did so,he clenches his fist tightly and gave a powerful blow on his stomach,after he did that,he then shouts at him with nothing but anger

"YOU WERE THE PRICK WHO PUT ME IN THIS PLACE,WHAT DO YOU EXPECT OF ME TO BATTLE AN UCHIHA WHOM IS MORE EXPERIENCED?!....TELL ME!".

While he was shouting,he then held Riku's neck tightly,restricting him to breath,after holding it tight for about 6 seconds he then pushes him onto the ground,after that,the other side of him is revealed,it was not clearly a human,with his sharp teeth grinding each other,his slitted eyes more dilated and noticable,that being said,he became more of an animal,an animal who will kill without remorse.

Then as he saw Riku on the ground after he threw him,he then laughs at him,for a moment the kid he threw called him a weakling,but now,he was the one to laugh and because of that,he began to request a fight to show him he is no weakling he called.

"Come on Riku,stand up,lets fight.........so we can find who is the weakling between us".

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo’s brows furrowed as he watched the reaction of Kiramaru. It was clear to him that Riku had struck a nerve, and clearly that nerve ran deep. The Head Jounin knew exactly what was going to happen, he’d seen things like this many times before now but still it didn’t mean he would stand by and do nothing. A puff of smoke appeared behind one of the poles, the location of one of Shinzo’s clones. The clone had transformed in the blink of an eye and was now in the form of Riku. For a second nothing seemed to change apart from an almost invisible flicker between Riku and the clone. Shinzo watched on as Kiramaru released his anger into the form of Riku. A light sigh escaped his lips as the events unfolded before him. It was rather extreme of a response but Shinzo did not move.

The image of Riku hit the ground, having been thrown by the Inuzuka. Almost immediately a cloud of smoke erupted from the image of Riku, revealing a clone of Shinzo. To those with a keen eye, it would be notable that Shinz’s clone had switched places with Riku in a fraction of a second in order to take the blows. A moment later the clone made its way back over to its original location, watching Riku in order to make sure he didn't try anything ill advised.

“Right, now that is out of your system. No further violence will be tolerated, and you will all begin the tasks of retrieving the rice now. Remember you must physically place each grain of rice in the bowls at my feet, no throwing or attempts at gaming the system are allowed. Now each of you pick a pole each and begin.”

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
And then after arriving there Nitish see that Kira and Riku starts fight in each other and Nitish want to stop them but he can’t able to do it because he was standing in front of the head jounin and he don’t want to make his image too bad in front of that jounin and then after a little while later that jounin stops them and then tells about the punishment and then Nitish thinks “this punishment is stamina consuming.” And before going somewhere that jounin tells that the rice which they will move in other bowl is their breakfast and Nitish was hungry because he didn’t ate anything and that jounin called them in early morning.

And then after a little pause hardly 30 seconds have gone and then Nitish decides to start his punishment and then Nitish takes the chopstick and then for a little while later he focuses his chakra in his feets and then starts climbing the log vertically and then picks one rice form the bowl which is on the top of the log and then jumps back down and puts that one rice in the other bowl and then Nitish does the same process repeatedly again and again and then he whispers to himself “This way to hard then I thought.” And then after thinking that Nitish once again starts doing and forgets about the clone of the jounin and Riku and Kira and after a little pause hardly 1 minute has gone and then he remembers about them and sees towards them and asks to them “How’s your punishment is going Riku, Kira?” and then after asking this Nitish waits for their answer and stops his work for a little rest so he doesn’t use up all his strength on this punishment because of excitement.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku glanced about in surprise when he was transported, watching Kiramaru attempt to attack … himself. He still took time to connect when things were a jutsu’s work. Even in a ninja village, Riku found it surprisingly rare to have to deal with ninjutsu till his time in the academy. Watching Kiramaru attempt to attack him though, he’d need to reign in on that in the future.

“Well,” Riku said, glancing towards Shinzo, “Thanks … I guess.”

He then turned towards his own pillar, crossing his arms as he examined it. He can’t communicate with the others. He can’t damage the pillar, and he can’t move the bowls. He wasn’t even allowed jutsu. That threw quite a lot of the generic solutions out the window then … he had to find a loophole then.

“Not too hard …” Riku muttered to himself, looking around.

He saw Nitish begin to climb the pillar … with chakra. It wasn’t a jutsu so it seemed to be a pass. With a grin, Riku walked up to the pillar and began to climb it normally, he’d figured out the rule. He can use chakra, but he can’t use jutsu. If the instructor can put a name to it, then he loses. Once he reached the top, he glanced between the people, thinking about his options. He didn’t like using his ‘luck’ lightly, but in this case, he’d make an exception. With a deep breath, he started channelling his chakra inwards.

Around Riku, time felt like it had slowed down, his actions speeding up as he harnessed his ‘luck’. He grabbed hold of a piece of rice and bounded off the pillar, and placing the rice in the bowl below, before repeating process again. His actions sped up, the time it took felt far shorter, however it didn’t take long before sweat appeared on his forehead. The luck made things take a touch more energy, keeping himself sped up would cost him, but if it meant being able to finish this task as quickly as possible, he’d take it.

“Punishments going fine,” Riku cheered towards Nitish, hiding his own exhaustion to taunt the punishment, “At this rate, I think we just got a free day off the academy.”

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the little dillema was dealt with,he then calms down a bit and headed to his pole,before he started to watch them,after noticing their peculiar methods,he then tries climbing the pole by focusing chakra on his feet,and focus the chakra he did,after doing that,he then started to climb up,and pick an individual grain,and climb down,and place it onto the bowl,the task became easier because of the method,and even easier because of his stamina,which is slightly greater than that of Riku's or Nitish's.

His method,was slightly different,it was faster than the two,and from the looks of it,it seems that it's a straining task,and to Kira,it seems that the strain seems to be lesser,was it his fitness? or his stamina? or both?

Then,after hearing Nitish's question,he then replies at him,grinning.

"Well,this seems to be a tad easy,well,for me,how about you?".

After he finishes speaking,he then grinned,this job is very easy,and best of all,i got a free time off the academy,but,i have to apologize to Riku about what i was almost going to do him,he said,sighing

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo patiently waited for each of the students to begin their punishment, his eyes wandered between the towering poles that he had prescribed to Riku, Nitish and Kiramaru. Each one had a bowl of rice that rested at his feet and it became gradually clear that all occupied with the task were able to continue, and maybe even complete it if given enough time. However, the bowls themselves were extremely large and extremely deep so it would take a few hours yet for the first of the trio to finish their punishment. But that wasn’t and issue for the Seikon watching over them, he hadn’t many plans for the day anyway.

With the sun now rising at a steady rate towards the centre of the sky, Shinzo took a moment to relax, breathing out calmly while he took a seat on the lush grassy blanket that covered this part of the park. From within his flak jacket, the teen withdrew a small book along with a tiny bag of sunflower seeds. After popping one in his mouth he began to both chew on his snack and flip through page after page of his book. The Head Jounin simply allowed for his three students to continue their task in peace.

Another hour passed, bringing the time to roughly midday. With a yawn, Shinzo lay back, his brown hair rested against the greenery of the ground and wove between crisp blades of grass. He brought his book to sit over the top half of his face, and with eyes and nose covered the shinobi crossed his arms over his chest ready to sleep. His figure lay motionless from then on, to anyone looking it would appear that Shinzo very well may have been suffering from a lack of sleep as he lay there peacefully on the floor. There was time enough to sleep anyway, the students still had quite a way to go until their task was complete.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back