Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Delivery: Spicy Sage Curry [Mission]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the roof began to collapse on the two Tatsuo instinctively covered himself over the elderly man, in an attempt to lighten the burden on his aging bones. Tatsuo closed his eyes and focused his chakra as he braced for impact, however he felt instantly drained but not in pain. It was dark now, and he felt tired. Is this what death is like? Tatsuo began to wonder if he had died, however he quickly snapped out of it as the old man he saved earlier grabbed at his wrist yanking him forward. "Where are we?!" Tatsuo then looked around, glimpses of light shown through this wooden dome that had surrounded the two. Where did it come from he wondered? Was it a piece of wood that just managed to fall into the right location? He then noticed at the base, it was literally growing out of the ground. Making a barrier between Tatsuo and the collapsing ceiling. He felt incredibly tired, but he had to get out of this before more debris would fall ontop of them. As he focused the wood retracted allowing a hole for Tatsuo to go out of. He scooped up the elderly man, Tatsuo placed his neck under his armpit for support. He then rushed out of the hole, through one of the broken windows in the hall. After placing down the elderly man gently, he went back to support his friend despite his fatigue. He could barely breath, what had he just done? Was it luck? He shook his head and ran back to join Akira in the fight.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The efforts of the two brave students and the little pup paid off as Tatsuo emerged from within the bruised old man's home with the old fogey in tow. Tatsuo nearly depleted himself of strength when an unexplained growth saved him and the victim from a collapsing roof. Now, the elderly one was hobbling to safety with Tatsuo's aid, and the together the two of them made it to the courtyard, where the old man's pet crab was still in a frenzy. Akira and Shiromaru were doing their best to stay out of the crab's clenches, slyly avoiding every pinching grab attempt. But then, when the mammoth crab noticed the elderly man entering its field of vision, the shelled predator turned it's attention away from Akira in favor of its master.

The crab displayed unexpected speed, much greater than the product of the time energy it spent trying to grab Akira. The crab was so dead set on reaching it's master, that it rushed towards Tatsuo with no intention of letting the boy intervene. The crab resembled an unstoppable force and charged the fatigued land with no intention of stopping. Instead, the crab did the unexpected and jumped... Using its long legs, the created jumped high over Tatsuo and rushed by its master's side as if it had forgotten about its rage. "Mamoru-chaaan" the elderly shinobi called to the crustacean with a hand reaching out, and the crab stopped on a dime, just short of him. The creature then grabbed the elder by both pincers using unexpected gentleness, and the two... hugged each other awkwardly. "Mamoru-chan, you're hurt," the old man said; realizing that the boy mistook her for a threat. In fact, that simply wasn't the case.

"The crab... *huff* the crab..." Miss Samejima arrived now, walking with a limp and a broken heel as a result of her fall. Half of her nice suit was ruined by her fall in the mud. "The crab is his pet. And it eats krill, not people. But, at least we're all ok." She took a look at both boys, and then back to the battered old man and his giant pet crab. "What happened to you and Mamoru, Mister Fokuoka?"

The elder man was given a seat on the big crab's back and was bent forward with the signs of pain. He was hurt, but he would live through the pain; as a veteran shinobi, he had been through worse. "I am sorry for the conundrum" the old codger admitted. "You boys were such a big help to me... thank you. See, I was trying to do some house cleaning; I have been ill as of late and got behind in my chores. When I was trying to dust my bookcase, I grabbed a shelf for support, and the whole thing just tipped over on me. I guess Mamoru was concerned for me and broke out of his tank." As Mr. Fokuoka explained, his crab was nodding with its full body, shaking up and down. "He was trying to break out of the apartment to find me some proper assistance because he couldn't lift the bookcase without potentially hurting me more. I think I might owe you two my life; it may have been days before someone else came to check on me."

The Complex Director hobbled between the boys and the old man, and waived off his accusation of irresponsible care. The turned her back to the codger, and let her students loose for the day. "Great job today boys. I'll be sure to send word of your timely deliveries back to your teachers at the academy; they will be happy to know your day went well, and without incident." Suddenly, a couple of doors opened on the second and first floors, where impatient tenants stepped outside. "Hey, where's my damn curry?" The tenant upstairs called down from above, and the other was staring at the group from the furthest edge of the apartment complex. Apparently, not everyone recieved their meals.

"Again, great job today boys..." Samejima insisted as she ignored the complaining tenants. "I'll be happy to report a job well done back to to your superiors. Now, why don't you scamper on home for the evening, and have some warm meals of your own?" The Complex Director then pushed the old man and his crab back towards their room, and let out an intimidating scream to the others "Get back in your holes!"

WC: 745

- Congratulations, mission complete.
- Great job guys.
- Topic left unless stopped.​

Inuzuka Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akira had absolutely no idea what was going on inside of the apartment, but there certainly was a lot of noise which made the Inuzuka worry for his friend. He was about to make another move to hopefully knock the crab out but before he could, the damned thing retreated into the courtyard to find its master.

"He was looking for help?!" Akira grumbled at the man somewhat angrily once he'd made his way down to Tatsuo and the retired shinobi downstairs, "He smashed your door to bits and he was trying to kill me, you old coot!" He took a deep sigh, glad the crab was distracted by its owner, not trying to take chunks out of his body with its claws anymore.

"How did you guys...." He looked at Tatsuo, somewhat shocked, having glimpsed the massive barrier he'd created back inside the room, "Tatsuo... What was that? It was like a tree stopped the roof from caving in on you!" He'd never seen anything quite like it in his life.

A sigh of relief escaped the boy's mouth as he kept Shiro close to him, being informed by Samejima that their mission was a success. He looked to Tatsuo, happy that they'd at least somewhat got their job done, even if there were some unsatisfied residents whom didn't manage to get their food. He was ready to get some food of his own, hopefully with Tatsuo before they both had to head on home.

"Alright, that's enough excitement for one night. I need to get some Soba at the noodle house before I collapse..."
OOC said:
MFT
Topic Left

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo knew about as much as Akira did when it came to what was going on inside the apartment, he felt like all of the chakra had just been ripped away from his person. He felt incredibly tired and he couldn't find it in him to care about the situation much longer. It was weird, yeah, giant crabs helping old men and all that, but he just couldn't concentrate. When Akira directed his question to him, he shook his head in confusion, he was so tired he didn't even feel like talking which was unusual as well. However, the moment Akira mentioned getting some noodles, he nodded once again with a brief. "Yeah, let's go." following with a yawn. As he made his way off to get noodles with Akira.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back