Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Desires of a Strong Fate [Contract Search]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Expanded Sonic Strike sunk in its mark rattling Kiri and allowing Yuuto a chance to sing the Reaper's Gaze into his ears. Kiri began to calm himself more and more, eventually the devilish form he took on had dissipated while an exhausted Kiri struggled to recompose himself. The MiT simply fell into Yuuto to which he allowed and slung the kid over his shoulder. Yuuto would bite his thumb causing a trail of blood to trickle slowly. He'd put the blood on his tongue and pulled out his mic again.

"Attention, ladies and gentlemen if you'd allow me to introduce the grand slam himself -- Gamahiro!"

A sound rift would open up, screeching the winds apart as a toad a bit smaller than Gamabunta but still large enough to compete, leapt out. This aquamarine toad was known as Gamahiro, the undisputed swordsman of the Toad Domain. He wore two large katanas on his back and an orange sash given to him by his general. When Hiro leapt out he was initially confused at this odd way of summoning. He turned around to see Masaru Yuuto, looking much different than the last time he'd seen him. Howerver the honor bound Toad, did not question his summoning much further than the standard questions.

"What do you need of me Summoner?" Much to his reputation, Gamahiro was serious and always ready for his orders when in combat or situations of those. Yuuto wouldn't waste his time with small talk getting straight to the point.

Do you see this kid on the ground? He's going to do great things one day. He has the willpower and the strength necessary to confront his inner demons now in the early stage, rather than wait until it's too late. He doesn't have to continue down this path like so many of us have already. Now you understand his importance, this mission will involve you guarding this boy with your life, and you are to keep both himself and yourself alive no matter what threat may appear. If things get too rough, run but bring the boy. I've already begun healing his body but I'm unsure when he'll wake up. I have my own affairs to attend to." The entire time he was saying this Yuuto used an Amp'd Shredding Touch carving the ground with his fingers that were wreathed in sound chakra.

"And I don't want you to take this too personal/ I love your heart and trust your soul/ But I got to leave/ oh say it aint so/Yes I have to leave you here/Until my heart knows it's mended whole/Not even just a partial - nooo" It was something he made up on the spot, but not thinking about Kiri in the slightest, more so a love he held once in the past. Yuuto would cast Regeneration on Kiri, and then Angelic Blessing on himself and Kiri at the same time by way of his voice. The entire time he was singing, was a way of him to cast his Medical Ninjutsu by sound. He was pleased with the potency of his Blessing via his Paramedic Skill. Once the healing had been complete, He'd leave without much of a word, staring at the mountain peak he was destined for, and Gamahiro patiently stood over Kiri until the boy would wake up. However once Kiri did, Gamahiro would disappear instantly giving the boy no time to ask anything else. However if Kiri just took a moment to look around he'd see Yuuto left him a message carved into the Stone.

When you get back to the Hospital look me up, So we can enter the next part of your training. Step one was getting you to release the beast to learn its triggers. You even held out using your power until the very end. You should be proud of yourself.

Yuuto couldn't make promises, plus he was sure that Kiri's sensei was going to take care of him, but it never helped to have a village behind you instead of one.

[Tutoring End]
[Exiting Topic]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He was ready for anything. May it be perdition or the abyss. But once again, Yuuto would surprise him with the sudden introduction on his jutsu mic and all of a sudden, a frog appeared. No, it was bigger. It was a toad, and he was carrying a katana on his back. Kiri couldn’t help but look with wide eyes as the toad looked at Yuuto. For a moment, Kiri had considered that this was the executioner, especially since it help a katana. And so, he began to inwardly ridicule himself for his untimely death under the blade of a toad.

Ah, but that quickly vanished from his mind when the toad and Yuuto began to talk and he felt like an onlooker. But soon enough, he would close his eyes from exhaustion and pain. He would only feel the warmth of a treatment on his body before his senses completely left. When he came to, everything felt like a dream. A toad and its master were both gone but Kiri saw the message on the rock. He read it over and over again, with a grin on his face. Stretching his arm, he would remember the fight earlier and vowed to get stronger. For now, however, he would have to return to Junko and continue with his training.

[Topic End and Leaving]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back