Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Dessert Flower [Requesting Akkuma]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sages gaze would shift momentarily to Xaiyu as they poked his unearthly creations. A chuckle would escape his lips as that piercing gaze of his shifted back to Mizu. Their paths would inevitably come to an end when the goal of one undermined the other. When that moment happened they would be enemies once more. But until then there was no reason that they couldn't benefit from the work of one another. He could almost feel the pros & cons being weighed by the two other worldly beings. A devilish grin full of joy & mischief would appear upon his face. "We have an accord, with that the compact is agreed upon & sealed." he would say as cursed energy crackled from his hand. Firmly clasping the other beings hand he would speak once more. "How wonderful it will be to have such fierce comrades on the battlefield." Unclasping their hands he would reach into his robe & withdraw a sake filled gourd. Uncorking the stopper he would take a satisfying sip.

"This world has stagnated under this age of peace. Should you fail to uphold your end of our deal...I'll add your corpses to my collection." a thin monstrous smile would form upon his face. Although his eyes held no malice as he shrugged. "I would expect nothing less from either of you should I fail to uphold my end of our arrangement." the words were spoken in a business-like manner. With a snap of his fingers the Sages creations would crumble to dust, once more awaiting their Masters call to return from the Abyss. "Now if you'll excuse me, I must go pay the damages for our little encounter. Such things are a temporary necessity to safeguard certain reputations...for now at least. I do hope you understand." with those words he would give a theatrical bow. Sinking into the sands he would give a wave & some final words. "This has been...delightful. Until next time." with those words he would vanish into the depths of the sand. Making his way to the Merchants Guild to pay the fees for their collateral damage that had been caused.

Topic Left
I shall be looking forward to our next thread ! (Which should be very soon.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back