Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dilly Dallying Around; Contract Search

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two had strayed far away from the combined Shoukyou and Isaki camp sites to rest themselves. Moving, in and of itself, was not wearying at all but the fact that they were surrounded by so many people almost twenty four seven during it with not even the flimsiest of walls to separate them made it hard on their empathy.

They had to excuse themselves from their family, of course, with the implicit instructions not to follow and not to worry; if they were in any trouble, they had signal flares to show as such. They weren’t too worried though; who would attack them out here for no reason whatsoever? Well, perhaps a mad man would but they could most likely take that sort with no trouble at all, considering their expertise.

It was a wonderful place here in Solum de blah blah. Solum de Asphodelus, why must they insist on fancy names when it comes to places on a map? Just call it the goddamn fucking Field of Asphodels or something. Why even is it Solum? The Soil of Asphodels? Anyway, it was wonderful here with the fertile and wide spread grasslands, the Asphodels that gave it its namesake sprouting here and there. Akane did wonder if they gathered the flowers for cheese wrapping and condiment making and basket weaving… That would be a nice source of income! Wait, we’re getting away from the point.

The twins were there in the field of asphodels, just relaxing their senses and anchoring their minds to each other. It was refreshing, not to be surrounded by so many people, to lose themselves in the sea of emotions of a mass crowd. No matter how subdued the people were, no matter how prim and proper they acted, their emotions were not hidden to the empathic twins. They were so close to losing themselves had it not been for moments of peace like this.

They just contented themselves in merely lying down in the grass, their hands tucked behind their heads as they looked up at the blue skies in silence. At least, until the twin brother decided to break that silence horribly: “So… where did you go off last night during supper?” Akihiko asked, peeking at his twin sister through the corner of his eye. Akane had wandered off the camp last night, a tea cup in hand and only came back around half an hour later looking royally pissed off at something. At least, he assumed her flushed and red faced state to be that of anger.

“I… was just taking a walk, that’s all. Thought a jog would clear my head and all,” Akane said casually. She didn’t want to talk about her going to the ruins to apologise to Hoshikata-san. She didn’t want to tell him about what happened, with how much she made of a fool of herself. She wished for some sort of distraction right now, really. She’d prefer fighting some sort of monster than to telling her twin brother about the events of last night.

• OutOfCharacter | Only interested in a Youkai (and Snake) contract really. But I guess I have to shout out two other contract names so let's go with... Tiger and Aquatic. Let's see how (un)lucky I am. Which I probably am because I am Super High School Level Bad Luck. Don't know if there are records but here was my last Contract Search where I denied the Kami contract. So that should increase my chances a little bit? Unless its a clean slate since the reopening of Contracts? I dunno, lol.

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
5%28170%29.png

OutOfCharacter | Are you kidding me? Of course I accept. It would be illogical not to.​

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Galloping in the nearby distance is a horse of 18 hands. Brilliant White with a mane neatly braided to it's neck. His trot was poignant, showing how well trained the horse was. The sound its hooves made echoed through the trees, alerting anyone nearby.

Upon the horse sat a man of exquisite taste. His clothes were made of the softest materials. Also brilliant white with patches of Cobalt Blue and Empire Gold along the seems. The man has long black hair tied behind with a single white ribbon, formed with a perfect knot. His posture upon the flawless, his hands were perfectly manicured, and his smile was dazzling.

[OOC, I get caught up in a lot of topics on here. Please PM me if I don't post within 96 hours of your reply]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Hey, woah, look at that,” Akihiko said again, pushing himself up to sitting position. The twin sister was relieved that something caught her twin brother’s attention and snatched it away from discussion of last night’s events. So she stood up to humour him, thinking she may have seen something they don’t usually see back in Kirigakure. But it seemed that Akane was getting the distraction she so wished for but not in a manner she expected. She had thought of enemy shinobi attacking them or a family member calling them back to camp or some wild beast breaking into the clearing. She certainly wasn’t expecting that. “That is… odd,” the brother said again, openly staring at what had caught his attention.

Indeed it was but Akane did not voice her agreement out loud, her eyes going from the horse with eighteen hands to the gentleman mounted on it. Voicing her agreement of its oddity would be rude and might be considered an insult and she really didn’t want a political scandal on their hands right now, while they were still not settled in a new home. And, she assumed, a man dressed as elegantly as that might just make a huge deal of a small thing if she did say she found the horse weird.

She instead, spoke up with other intentions, getting up to her feet and approaching the horse and its rider slowly until she was at a respectable distance away. “Hello sir,” she greeted with her voice soft. “Can we help you?” She was quite sure this was no Shoukyou nor an Isaki for she did not remember his face from their encampments and she was often going amongst the tents in order to offer medical assistance and to check on the welfare of the two clans. She did not ask if he was lost though; if he was, he would no doubt say so anyway and asking so was a waste of breath. Not to mention asking if he was lost might also be considered an insult because of the possibility that he was a native whereas they were merely visitors in these lands.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The world's most elegant man was lost in his thoughts. A hundred different garments of countless shades danced in his head. He would mix and match them and fantasize about how any audience's reaction greater with each fitting. A wicked smile floated on his flawless face and his eyes were glossed over in a haze of delight. Vanity was a cardinal sin that he relished in. He felt that if God wished for him to be humble and unfazed by his looks, why did he make him so gorgeous.

As he neared the twins, he could have just as easily ran them over like the leaves littering the floor. He was trapped in a world of imagination that was centered around himself. Their initial greeting was lost on him and it wasn't until the offer of some form of help that he snapped out of his daze.

I know it's a sin to wear White in the fall but don't you think if anyone can be allowed, it should be I?

The man knew what their answer would be before he asked it. He was so sure of it that he started to trot away before waiting for any kind of answer while starting to imagine his outfits in pure white. And then several shades of white.

Eggshell ........

Floral white........

Ghost white........

Honeydew ........

Isabelline........

Ivory ........

Lavender blush........

Lemon chiffon

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“H-hey! Oi, stop, you asshole!” Akihiko hissed when the rider and his horse barely stopped for them. He didn’t care about the guy being rude like his sister would have but that thing could have almost trampled them! Sure, it wouldn’t kill them but it was still uncomfortable. And the way he was going was the direction where the Shoukyou and Isaki camps were. If he continued on like that, he would be stepping onto tents and people might still be sleeping in them. Who the fuck cared about wearing white during Fall?

Akane could see as well why her brother was trying to stop the man and she dashed in their pathway, raising her hands. “Are you blind?” she hissed heatedly. This man was just shrugging them off like they were mere flies and that didn’t sit well at all, not just because of any sort of ego but of etiquette. He wouldn’t pay attention to two shinobi already talking to him, then what could he do to sleeping women, children and elderly? If the man was anywhere as cultured as his looks suggested, he should stop or Akane would make him stop.

She summoned a masterful Water Whip in her hand, twirling it around until it formed a lasso and threw it towards the strange horse’s neck. It didn’t need to be a complete hit seeing as the water would meld and form around the beast’s neck and she pulled to steer it away into another direction.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akane water whip sailed through the air and hit its mark, square and true. But the next action would throw everyone but the rider off. The whip would immediately turn to steam as it hit the horses neck. Vapors sailed through the air and a hissing noise penetrated the days solace. Upon a closer inspection, the horses nostrils would flare at the attack and it's eyes would glow an ember red. The rider turned an evil eye at the attackers and gave a quick smile.

You are truly a fool for attacking me. If not for my presence needing to be elsewhere, I would end you here. But a wardrobe change could take hours since blood tends to get everywhere. Consider yourself lucky and pray I never see you again.

The horse rider clicked his fingers and the area around them instantly became engulfed in flames. At that moment, the rider seemed to disappear.

[Contract Search Failed]

Akako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akane narrowed her eyes as her Water Whip dissipated, tensing slightly as the horse’s eyes glowed and its rider gave them a look. Akihiko lowered his arms and bared his teeth in a snarl at the man’s thinly veiled threats. Call them fools, will he? He wasn’t afraid of no fancy pants rider with his weird horse. But before any of the twins could do anything, the man and the beast disappeared in a burst of flames. They were more annoyed than disturbed though; that was hardly anything special in a world where children can fling the elements around and make clones of themselves. Did that pompous, arrogant man think himself something special because of it? Akane had to sneer, Akihiko still baring his teeth. “What a waste of time.”
  • OutOfCharacter | Topic Left; Next Contract Search Attempt on the Fourth of December

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back