Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Doctor, doctor! [Req. Med nin]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Autobiography said:
We went to the Tower. I suppose it was the only place that made sense, but at the same time I wasn't sure. My mother disappeared without a trace one day, my day of birth, and has been gone for ten years exactly. I knew they wouldn't treat her right, like I knew she should, if they found out. I just needed her to get well, I knew there was a reason she came back and I needed her to be okay so she could tell me. I thought maybe, just maybe, she was coming home to be with me and father again.

"Help! We need help!" We would enter with my mother still unconscious over Asagao's shoulder. I'd bust through ahead of him full of terror and terrible anxiety. She was the only thing I cared about right now; I wasn't going to let my mother die on my birthday after not seeing her or having any memories of her whatsoever. I didn't want my one memory of her being that of her dying.

"My mother, she just sort of fainted!" I didn't know what else to say. One minute she seemed fine, and then she fainted. I looked over to Asagao, hoping he could be of some assistance. I really wasn't skilled in situations such as these, mostly because I've never had to deal with a family member being fatally sick (despite all the shinobi in my clan).
[WC:240|Topic Entered with Nenogami and NPC Yamazaki Zoi]

Blah, shot choppy post but I'm bleeding tired. Asagao should be posting soon.

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bursting in through the hospital's main entry, the hinges on the door would be tested as they slammed into the hallway walls. Following Neno into the main lobby, he would adjust the woman's unconscious body, lowering her down from his shoulder, until he was carefully cradling her gently in both arms. Repeating the child's desperate plea for help, he would call out for medical assistance, hoping his voice would carry over the commotion and draw some attention to their extremely dire situation, as everyone seemed to be ignoring the young girl's cries.

"Please, someone help us! We need a doctor, this woman seems to be very ill!" He would shout, his body feeling weak and exhausted from the trip over. He couldn't wait to sit down and get a drink of water, but that would have to wait until after everything had settled back down. Looking over at Neno, he would nudge her with his leg, attempting to draw her attention to him. If she looked over, he would smile at her, hoping to give her some comfort and reassurance.

"Everything is gonna be just fine....okay?" He truly believed what he said, and the look in his eyes would reflect that. He did not think that the universe would bring these two back together after having been apart for so long, only for it to end like this. He couldn't imagine what Neno was feeling right now, but he would do everything within his power to try and be there for her - no matter the outcome.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One of the ways that Oba kept on top of the emergencies inside of the hospitals was to plant some of her Kikai with each ward, and especially eh entrance to the Tower, but why? Well, for all intensive purposes, the bugs would act as the woman's eyes and ears; notifying her of any severe cases, patients taking a wrong turn or even intruders. It was a fairly ease expense of her own chakra, a microscopic amount, but it was well worth any cost regardless. So, you can imagine when two desperate person(s) burst into her hospital; she was slightly stricken with urgency, obviously because her natural instinct was to help. And as she prepared herself inside of her Sennin office, an oval construct which was detailed with mahogany finishes and a dark oak desk, Oba would pause for a moment and then recognize the chakra signature that was distressed from Kikai to Kikai; like a relay of information. "Asagao?" She would take a gulp, worried somewhat that he was involved, but ultimately choking down her personal interest in the man: she had a job to do and nothing would waver her from that.

Making her way from A to B, Kinnaku would find herself inside of the lobby area before anybody else (i.e med-nin). She moved with an urgent haste, her white doctor's coat flapped furiously at the tail as she pushed through those detergent smells and full sick-basin odors. It wasn't all, not at all, before the Sennin came across the three: Asagao, another woman and the patient. On first sight, the woman didn't look pasty faced so she dulled her mind from the possibility of anemia for a moment, purely because that was a condition spurred on by the lack of iron in one's body, which would result in the patient fainting, feeling dizzy and so on.

"What is her name?" Kinnaku's dark hues would move to the girl and then over to Asagao, but drawing back down to the girl as this was her mother. "Can you tell me anything about why she fainted? Had she ate something, been out in the sun too long?" She would place her hand upon the woman's head, not wearing a glove because she didn't really see the need for it - this condition didn't really look like some kind of sickness, a bug even. However that's because the sleeping woman looked relatively tame.

And it was at that moment, primed and ready, two young med-nin breached the lobby area with a bed trolley. They would wheel over the construct to the three, adjust its body and lower the bed down so that the mother could be easily transferred from arm to bed. If they would allow it of course, but really, who wouldn't allow medical care to be given. Kinnaku would gesture the two to follow her, the Sennin's heels clanking firmly against the tiles, as she peered over the bed at the front; while two med-nin moved it along at either side, leaving enough room for the two to stand over the fainted woman. Oba would be holding a clipboard, it had a checklist on it, and an empty box for her to produce notes and symptoms. Although there didn't seem like much was going on, to be honest.

"In here." Kinnaku said firmly, eyes painted against the clipboard knowingly telling the med-nin to wheel the woman's bed into an empty room. And as they did this, one would be hit with, not a detergent smell, but an overwhelming smell of floral and freshness. "I want her blood pressure checked, make sure you put her up to a heart monitor too." Oba would instruct the med-nin to do so, while turning to the two and giving Asagao a special look: he still made her heart swoon.

But, again, that wasn't the priority. Patient safety was, obviously.

"Anything you can tell me about this person would be great. She's obviously fainted, but we need to know why, and if you can provide any treatment we'll be able to help her the best we can." The pen would click, its blade armed, and pressed against the blank paper.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nenogami
Autobiography said:
It all happened so fast. It was a very hectic situation for everyone involved. A woman appeared and took charge of the situation with such authority. I didn't recognize her but I also didn't know very much about the medical personnel there. I wasn't a very wild child, so the only time I would sustain injury was during training or some missions (which I rarely did lately). Whoever she was, she was helping us and getting my mother better was my main objective at the moment. I didn't even take any notice to the woman's glances at Asagao.

"I don't know what happened," I replied. "She appeared out of the blue and then just passed out. I was out in the desert I believe, could that have something to do with it?" What I didn't know at the time was that due to an attack on her life she was turned into a sort of chakra vampire, for lack of a better term. Despite having much chakra of her own, she needed to feed on others' chakra to survive. Rehabilitating herself while on the outside of the village she no longer feds to completion, which begins draining the very essence of a person till death, but she still needs to feed or she becomes sick with strange side-effects on her body. In fact…

"Her… Her hair…" I looked at her and watched her bright, white and metallic hair began to soften and turn black. If her eye lid was lifted her eye would be shown to be changing from plain white to pitch black. It was happening very slowly, but it would still be noticeable to anyone would eyes. "I don't understand, what's going on?" If one could see chakra they would notice a low amount of chakra escaping from her pores, most of it already gone and trying to finish off the job. Only, my mother's actual chakra within her chakra system was unaffected. I never personally learned much about her actual condition or why she needed other peoples' chakra to survive. She didn't like to talk about it.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asagao didn't enter the room, although Oba didn't notice this until a few moments later. The unidentified mother would rest upon a wheeled bed, its body pushed to a specific location within the room against the wall. After the two med-nins left, the Sennin would stand along the embankment of the bed and look downward, holding pen and paper together with a glazed look of curiosity.

This world was a very odd place indeed, and truth be told that the medical mastery hadn't seen everything in the world, but hopefully that wouldn't apply to this case. Although, Kinnaku would turn her head and meet with Nemogami as she mentioned that she was out in the desert, which only meant that her mother was out there too - dehydration, she thought? That would be too obvious and the woman showed no visible signs of dehydration, however that thought did linger in her head. The next advancement would be the mother's hair, the withered silver, would turn slowly into black. Oba would screw her eyes together as she watched the molecules change, those fibers changing pigmentation into a new colour so quickly.

One adds 'quickly' because of the unnatural speed at the rate of change. Any normal persons hair wouldn't change that face, no. From then on, the Sennin would lift one of the mother's eye lid and draw out a pen from her deep pocket. It was a white construct, which resembled a pen perfectly, however at the click of its head; the pen would emanate a light from where the ballpoint would pop into existence. The light would rest over the hues, and much to the woman's surprise, the eye colour would have started a process of changing colour; something that this Sennin wasn't familiar with.

But regardless, the sensation of a foreign chakra swirling out from the woman's pores was something that this Aburame couldn't miss. The chakra that escaped her body was not of her own, it was different, an invading presence that seemed to have something to do with the pigments changing colour and her eyes changing too. "Are you aware if your mother takes any sort of drugs? Perhaps enhancement formulas that are specifically designed to layer over her own chakra, maybe even giving her a boost in strength?" Oba would question logically, unwittingly be shrouded from a truth that only the mother knew, and it had nothing to with drugs.

The Sennin would move away from the body, dimming down her pen-torch and then putting it back into her pocket. She would raise a finger, however, and from the very tip of that finger; a congregation of Kikai would manifest and swirl over to the mother. They could sense the chakra, they loved it, and they really want to devour it. Other than drugs, the second assumption that Oba had was that this woman had maybe been infested with some kind of foreign chakra, perhaps something similar to possession; although the evidence for that was weak, at best. "I want you tell me all that you can about your mother." Oba watched as her Kikai festered on what little chakra remained, some of her companions actually ate into any remaining foreign chakra that still rested within the woman's system.

And it was at that point that the Sennin discovered the original chakra source, the one that existed originally, and noticed that it was unaffected.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Autobiography said:
I just stood there while she examined my mother. I felt so helpless, more so than I ever had. There was nothing I could do to help; I could barely even answer any questions about her. I never met her, not since I was inside her have I even touched her until today when I hugged her. I couldn't explain why her hair and eyes were turning black. My uncle never mentioned anything about that, but I bet if my father could speak he could have told me. I'm sure he would have told me a lot of things that could have helped me out in my current situation.

Though maybe I wouldn't have to say anything. As the doctor sent her swarm of insects to feast on the escaping chakra she would find my mother fighting back. She would open her mouth and breathe in as if struggling to breathe but she wouldn't wake up. She would begin trying to suck chakra from everything in the room. It was a skill that I seemed to have inherited as well, which allows us to absorb chakra from others by using our own chakra. I would use it to drain another's chakra while I use my skills to regain my own and use less of it. She, however, would use it to feed herself.

"I don't know much about her. Just what I've heard." These were the only words I could manage to let out in response to the woman's questions. I rubbed the back of my head, realizing I could have very well damned my mother. I didn't think while I said it, though. I just said it. That's how I am most of the time.
[WC:286]

I apologize for the short post, it's been a long day.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Get out." Kinnaku would immediately say with such a firm, strict tone to her voice. Perhaps it was just luck, or an otherworldly interference, but the Kikai the were festering upon the woman's second chakra source would relay back a worrying message to their host. It would appear that this woman, whatever she was, was leeching off chakra from those within the room. It was even causing some of her tiny comrades to die, since they had a little amount of chakra within their bodies and it was snapped up so easily by the pseudo-vampire patient.

Whether or not the girl listened to her wouldn't matter, because either way, the Sennin would be walking behind her; hands readied to push if needed. They just needed to get out of that room, away from that woman who leeched their chakra. Who knew how long she had been doing that, and more worryingly even Kinnaku didn't sense it until she released her Kikai. "I'm going to transfer your mother into a more specialized department, which is normally used for infectious patients." Kinnaku would step away from Asagao and Nemo for a moment, brushing back some of her colleagues until she reached a side office where a few phone calls were made.

After 2-3 minutes of waiting, the elevator pinged open and out sprung an odd construct that resembled an egg, a white-shelled egg. This construct was large enough to fit a single person with an observatory window panel on the face of the containment unit, which it was. The containment unit would be wheeled along a large dolly, a type of simple transport. Or whatever it was called. Kinnaku would return and instruct the two men, whom held the unit at each end, to be as quick as possible when collecting the patient. The unit wouldn't stop the woman's automatic seepage of chakra but it would slow her down; hopefully.

"Please, follow me." She would urge the two to follow the Sennin into the elevator and up a few floors, and by a few one means alot, until they reached a level that would blast their hues with light. This ward was anally clean. They would walk from the elevator into a sterilized room, where lay an empty bed. "Your mother seems to have some sort of... ability." Kinnaku would roll her tongue, trying to not sound like a mad woman, "I can't really identify what her condition is but, you have seen it yourself, you can't really place a label on that."

"While I used my Kikai on her, I was able to detect that your mother was internally drawing in chakra from everything in that room that could be fed upon. Now, I've came to the conclusion that your mother does this uncontrollably, perhaps unintentionally, but I think that as she draws in more chakra her physical appearance changes; it may even make her unwell." The Sennin would pause and adjust her vision as the elevator pinged and that egg-like construct made its way into the room. The mother lay inside, all snug and blissful. "However, if this technique changes physical aspects of her body I can almost guarantee that it may even alter mental health aspects too. Can you tell me any more information? It would really help, dear."

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Autobiography said:
When she said to get out I didn't know what she meant. In fact I didn't even recognize the words until she was pushing me out the door. I didn't fight it, but I didn't want to go either. I kept my eyes fixed on my mother as we left the room, and I swear to this day her eyes slightly opened and her hand began to rise toward me. I didn't say anything about it, I thought maybe it was just my mind playing tricks on me like it does when I see entire scenarios that don't happen.

I followed her and listened to her. The word 'infectious' gave me chills as I wondered what could be so infectious about her. She seemed fine to me, except for her hair and eyes turning black. To me, metallic hair was more worrying than fine black hair. Though, I wasn't a medical professional like she was. She talked about my mother's condition like she had some incredible, unknown disease. I didn't understand it, even after she explained it to me. I couldn't understand how she could unconsciously sap chakra, let alone why she would need (or even want) to feed on it. When she said that this may make her unwell I gave it some thought before saying:

"Perhaps she's unwell because she hasn't had enough chakra… " It was just a thought. Then she asked me again to give her more information, and I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer. I did have a plan to prolong the inevitable. "I don't know much about my mother's condition, the only two that could tell you anything about her current condition is my uncle Jin and my father Tasogare of the Faita clan. My uncle doesn't know much about it, but my father could probably tell you everything you need to know… Except…"

I paused for a moment.

"He's currently a wolf… I'm not sure if you know of my father, but he was turned into a wolf ten years ago today and has shown no signs of returning to normal. Though I could always go home, get my uncle, and bring him here. He'd be more help than I would." I rubbed the back of my head and looked away, feeling absolutely useless.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oba would turn her head, wiping her face freshly clean of any previous emotion, and just giving the girl a blank expression that read: 'A wolf... Really?'. "Um," She would say dumbfoundedly trying not to smile, holding back those tiny creases that pressed against her cheeks, hoping that her composure didn't blow, "Right, well I think it might be best to go and fetch your uncle..." And at that moment, it dawned on the woman that she had never even bothered to learn the young girl's name. "I'll keep your mother safe until you return, but please, I really think it's urgent that you retrieve your uncle as soon as possible."

Kinnaku really didn't understand what type of condition this woman had, and frankly, she was growing worried after ever passing moment. It worried her that this person, whatever she may be, could have the capabilities of sapping your chakra away from the original host to such a point where it may even be fatal.

Maybe this uncle of hers would be able to cure this woman's poor affliction. But until then, Kinnaku sought it unnecessary to make sure that all had left the room, including herself, ensuring that the three would only be able to see the mother through the window; that obviously viewed out into the fairly spaced room, especially created for examination of contagious cases. The Sennin would fold her arms, anxiously drooling her dark hues over the woman that rested so peacefully as her fibers became diluted with noir pigments. Whether the girl left or not would be up to her, but there was nowt more the Sennin could do for this woman until this mysterious character, the uncle, arrived and gave the woman more of an insight into what this may be.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Autobiography said:
I looked down at my mother through the window in the thing that was holding my mother. I knew there was only one chance for her to get better, and he was currently barking mad. My uncle was the best hope she had at that moment and I knew I had to hurry. I knew he would be surprised that she was back, and my father, too. I’m sure if he could speak he would have a few words to say about her disappearance, but then again I wouldn’t have been able to guess what those words could be considering I had never talked to him in my life up to that point.

I gave the woman a nod to show that I would return with my uncle to try and help my mother. I turned slowly but I looked back at my mother momentarily before taking off to find Asagao. I needed him with me at the moment more than anything, I was scare and I didn’t know what to do. There was no telling what would happen to my mother if my uncle couldn’t help her. I know now what would happen, and if I knew then my heart would have been beating even faster than it already was. It may have come out of my chest. It didn’t, though, but I managed to find Asagao and would attempt to get him to come with me and explain everything that was going on with him as we made our way to the Faita Mansion… Where another monumental event in my life would take place.
[WC:266|Topic left [Attempting to leave with Asagao]]

Asagao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pacing back and forth in the waiting room, Asagao's mind was a total wreck. The anticipation in finding out the results of the woman's illness was enough to drive a person insane. What if she died...how would Neno cope with that result? She had been waiting so long for this moment, and for it to happen like this, the gods were truly cruel and unforgiving sometimes. And what of the darkness that dwells inside her? If she were to unleash it in a blind furry, she might never recover from something like that, she could end up lost forever, trapped in a world with no light, suffocated in eternal blackness. She would need someone by her side to help carry this burden, now more than ever, and he would be there to support her through it all, just as a good mentor would, just as a true friend should.

As she stepped into the room, they would lock eyes, the mismatched colors of their iris's connecting; they were so different, yet at the same time still so similar. Without a single word said between them, Asagao would nod his head, give a halfhearted smile, and follow his friend out the door, providing her with whatever assistance he could. He had no idea where they were going, or even what their task was, but he knew he was needed, and he was not going to abandon her now when she needed him most. Not a chance.

[Topic Left w/ Neno]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Autobiography said:
We ran.

I wasn't with Asagao, I lost him a while back. I didn't know where he was but I didn't have time to find him, this was too much of an emergency. Instead I brought my father with me. Being human for the first time in ten years my father was actually running a lot faster than I would have imagined he'd be. It seemed that the curse being released filled him with energy, and as soon as I mentioned that my mother was at the hospital we took off. He seemed so mellow after his transformation, but now his face was serious and determined. All the stories that I had heard about him seemed to be true, at least from what I could tell from those few minutes with him.

"Take me to the woman with metal hair who's sapping chakra, I know there's not many to choose from. It isn't like that's something you see every day." He spoke firmly and with authority like he owned the place, but I could tell that he was just worried. Even after ten years he still loved my mother and wanted to help her. From the way he was acting it seemed like he could help her. I had no doubt in my mind that he knew exactly what to do. I just needed to find the med-nin that was helping us earlier, but who knew where she was by now.

"I know where she is, father." He nodded and he began following me as I headed towards my mother in the egg shaped construct. After ten years mother, father, and child would all be together and human again. Hopefully we'd become a big happy family.

[WC:286| Topic entered, continued from here]

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oba Kinnaku had remained in the ward, leaving occasionally to run an errand or two, but always returning under the guise that the others would too return. She, at any point having left, would have asked a member of her staff to take extra care when looking over the egged mother. It didn't matter what nurse, or what doctor, as they were all trained to be qualified enough to even stand in the very wards. And honestly, Kinnaku didn't really want to miss the meeting of a former 'wolf', or whatever animal it was that the young girl's father had turned into. Or uncle, yes, uncle.

"I'm glad you've made it back, and you must be..." She would nod her head to the young girl, whom still needed to own up to what her name was. In fact, did the Sennin even introduced herself at that matter? "Your mother's condition seems stable, although she is still absorbing chakra from anyone nearby. It's made examining her quite difficult."

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Autobiography said:
My father walked up to the egg shaped contraption that held my helpless mother inside it. I watched him as he looked down through the glass window. His serious expression turned into one of relief as he looked at her and her eyes opened slightly. It was almost as if she could feel his presence nearby and she woke up so she could see him again. It wasn't a joyous occasion, though, at least not in my eyes. Though in my eyes I only saw my mother possibly dying before me, but for him it was more like seeing his lover for the first time in years and getting to embrace her finally because he knew something that we didn't.

"Ten years and you're still as beautiful as ever, even if your eyes and hair are turning black." He gave a grin and then turned around on his heel and faced us. "Okay, let's open it up. I can't fix her if I can't get to her." He looked at the woman and then looked her over. An eyebrow rose and then he looked at me.

"This is the doctor that helped me when I brought mother in."

"I guess she also put her in this thing." He muttered, then he turned to the woman. "That was a good idea, I guess from your prospective she's a threat to others. However, keeping her from mindlessly attempting to absorb chakra is simple: Give her enough chakra to sustain her. Though at this point I don't know that it'll be that easy, I'll need to give her my chakra specifically." He cracked his neck and fingers before turning towards mother.

"Why?" I asked, not too sure what was going on.

"Because I have a demon's chakra flowing through me, and plenty of it." He gave me a wink and then turned to look at the doctor again. He gave her a look as if wondering what she was waiting for and then looked back towards mother.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kinnaku stood back as she watched the man inspect the patient, although she was cautious of him and the story that waddled behind him. Didn't the young girl say that he was some sort of creature, now to be only transformed into a human being? An odd story, made odder by the announcement of his chakra; the nature of the chakra was demonic. The Sennin would raise an eyebrow and withhold some remarks that would most likely end the treatment in a bitter way. She didn't understand these people who had 'demonic chakra', not because she was ignorant, but only really annoyed at how many people who were infected with a foreign body.

"Thank you..." She would retort to the man as he complimented her use of the incubation shell. However, it would be revealed that his demonic chakra was going to be key in treating the condition that afflicted this young woman. Although, the Sennin sought this opportunity to take down notes most timely; this was a condition that she hadn't ever seen, it must be recorded. "Do you mind if I observe? It's clear that this vampire-like condition is not native to my knowledge, and I would like to learn more about it?"

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Autobiography said:
I can honestly say that I had no idea what was going on at the time. Even to this day I'm not entirely sure what was happening in that moment. I was but a child who wished only for her mother to be safe. I had no idea what my father had in plan to help her but there was no way that day could get any stranger, or so I thought. In actuality it would get stranger as my father proceeded to, after the contraption was opened for him, pick up my mother and play her gently on the floor. He hung over her for a moment until she unconsciously began attempting to absorb chakra once again.

"You see, this condition isn't one you'll probably ever see again. So you observe if you wish, but I doubt it will do you much good." He placed a hand against her skin and let her begin absorbing his chakra directly. She reacted as if the sensation was the most magnificent thing in the world, opening her eyes and mouth in awe.

"Tasogare!" She spoke finally, not only was she awake now but she spoke as well!

"It's not so much that my chakra is demonic, but more so how it tastes to her. Not to mention I have a lot of it, enough to fully revive her and return her to normal… Well, what's normal for her anyway." He leaned in closer to her smiling face and smiled himself as they locked lips. I immediately covered my eyes, not wanting to see my mother and father exchanging love. I peeked through my fingers, though, unable to resist. I saw my father covered in chakra like he was as he transformed back into human form. His chakra began to be seeped from him at a dramatic rate. Within seconds my mother's hair began to turn white and metallic again, and she began to look healthy again. When they finished their kiss she opened her eyes and they were still black but they quickly returned to the milky white color they were when I saw her earlier.

"You never should have left me, Zoi. I'm surprised you lasted as long as you did."

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A condition that you would never see again? Kinnaku raised one eye brow as she took a back seat during this odd exchange of intimacies. Truthful, she felt just as awkward as the young girl did as the two adults exchanged a pleasant little kiss. It made for an awkward viewing, but a worthwhile one as something began to happen between the two. "Oh dear!" She would exclaim innocently as her head turned away for a moment, only to arch around and witness the exchange of chakra between the two. She didn't really understand the process, not that it could be explained in any simple fashion.

Kinnaku folded her arms and observed the family reunion. She tried to piece the puzzle together without actually asking for any additional information and that all she really gathered, from the initial meeting, was that this woman suffered from a condition that only this man, the father, could remedy? Still it was a curious case that would cause the curious mind of a Sennin to -want- to investigate. She would raised both eyebrows and sigh, giving them all a soft smile. "I suppose I haven't really done my job here." A soft crackle of laughter would follow as she approached the egg-like structure, folding down its sides and what not till it revealed the woman fully.

"So, are you sure she's alright now?" Kinnaku would pluck her fingers against the wrist of the woman to feel her heartbeat. Everything seemed fine, but still, it was such an odd disease.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Autobiography said:
After it was all done the woman didn't seem to know any more about what was going on than I did. I was so confused at what was going on. My entire life I lived without my mother and my father as a wolf, and now they were both here and they shared a kiss in front of me to restore my mother to health. I had to rub the back of my neck out of nervousness, and confusion as well I suppose. I could do nothing more than stand there and watch, and it seemed almost like the doctor felt the same way, but at least she was able to observe and learn from the experience. I was completely lost.

"She's perfectly fine. She's been like this since before Neno was born, I'm surprised she wasn't born with it. I guess it doesn't get passed on. Now that I have fingers again," he put his hand up in front of his face and wiggled his fingers before continuing. "I suppose I can write this down in my notes about the… Well, whatever you might call it. Not so much a disease nor a curse like my transformation seemed to have been." He began rubbing his chin with a face of deep thought.

"Father?'[/color] After a moment of him not saying anything and just thinking I finally tried to get his attention. He lifted his head and looked around, snapping back into reality.

"Yeah, well, anyway… Like I said, she's fine and I think she just needs to rest. I'll bring her home if you don't mind, I'm medically trained so I can take care of her. Not to mention a lot of my clan is medically trained and have a medical room in the training room for healing up after spars… And by training room I mean the basement… It's bigger than you might think." He waited for a response and would take Zoi with him if she approved it.
[WC:331|Topic left unless stopped]

Thanks for doing this for me btw. Feel free to stop me if Kinnaku wouldn't let him leave with her. gotta keep in character after all

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back