Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Does registration mean paperwork? {private-kushin}

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The ANBU captain wore his ANBU robe and mask on as he walked into the famous hospital where Karubin founded his amazing achievements. The once proud hospital went through many staff changes since then and now the mysterious Kushin runs these sacred halls. The very man that Jeada had set up an appointment with. He needed to get to know this man a little better to understand him. But that was not the meaning of such a visit, not while there was work to be done. He walked dowm the hallway where the old mednin Sennin used to be, perched up in the office doing research and barely ever seeing him. Some say he went mad while doing an experiment. Shino didn't know the guy nor did he care to be reaquanted with him. He appeared at the door of the office and game three gentle yet noticeable knocks. He would wait there politely until told otherwise, that is, if he even had the correct door. One thing he was bad about was stopping and asking for directions. It was no fun to him.. yet sometimes would get him in loads of trouble. One way or another, today would be an interesting day to say the least.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Sorry for the delay here dude. Didn't wanna start this till I was going to have the chance to post actively.]

A meeting with an ANBU Captain today. He knew what it'd be about so he wasn't concerned in the slightest. If it were for something else a meeting would hardly have been called, and if it was it'd be with more than just a single shinobi. The village was well aware he was strong. Well... unless they thought there were ANBU Captains stronger. Which, as he gave concideration to the fact, could well be possible.

At any rate he messed around, getting a few papers here and there sorted out while he waited for his appointment to arive.

Three knocks and Kushin called out Come in. He did so hate it when he had to tell people to join and had not much else to say or do.

He stood as the door would open and walk around the desk, a hand outstretched for a handshake, something people commonly did to represent a trust that the other wasn't going to stab them. Kushin would gesture to the seat before his desk, walk around his side, sit down, pump some alcohol gel on his hands, and then rub them to disinfect them of whatever might have been on the ANBU's hands. People might have been more afraid of what they could see with a knife, but it was what they couldn't see that they should have been terrorfied of.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
One didn't want to be rude though and just barge in if he wasn't really welcome now would they. That would be considered very rude and a customary the young Jeada tried not to be. He opened the door as asked and shook the mednin sennin's hand to be polite. He sat down across from him and then began as the sennin disinfected his hands. He hadn't killed anyone today yet, and he didn't foresee that happening in the near future.

"Sorry to bother you but I was wondering a few things. One more simple than the other is would I be able to receive a copy of the Raikage's medical history so I can know more about him when I'm guarding him?" An odd request one may say, but Jeada meant it sincerely as he asked in a polite tone. He continued onto the next as he shifted in the chair realizing how comfortable it really was, even for such a simple chair. "The other is I would like to register myself as a Dark Sage. Ushiromayu Kein, an already registered Dark Sage trained me in the art, using the two ordered corpses from two weeks ago under his name." He brought out the documentation in case the Sennin needed to see them. "I'm not quite sure if there's a form I need to fill out or what is the case on this, Brand new to me as you can probably tell." He didn't sound nervous, but slightly confused as he didn't know the procedure to this. It was new to the village, something Kushin himself put into place. The captain didn't necessarily like having to tell people his personal abilities, however at the same time he respected the movement that the Sennin was putting in place. Laws were laws, what kind of ANBU captain would he be if he didn't obey them?

(OOC: you're fine bud, glad you're back)

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin looked at the man before him, frowned, looked to the side of his desk, then looked at his filing cabinet. After a lingering glance he looked back to Jeada, all the while a frown placed on his face in silence as he concidered the options before him. I'm afraid I have to decline the request for information without a written concent from the Raikage himself. Indeed if you could get him on a call now and let me know that it would be fine that too would be acceptable but I'm not the least cautious of shinobi. His expression hadn't changed through his talk. Unlike many others he did second guess what people said. The truth wasn't always what people said, and simply taking this mans statement as fact wasn't in Kushin's list of obvious things to do.

Though the man was here on an honesty errand. He was a Dark Sage, Kushin looked in his desk Yes, I've been a bit slack in getting some things sorted more than others. Some might say it's being held up in council. An attempt at humour, likely failed like so many other jokes. Pulling out a piece of paper he handed it and a pen to Jeada.
Name:
Date of birth:
Sex:
Kinjutsu obtained:

Where was the Kinjutsu obtained:

How was the Kinjutsu obtained:

Any body part or corpses which have been used's origins:

Is there anyone who can be contacted who can verify these:

Signed:
Signature:

Mednin Signed:
Signature:

New things always have small hiccups as they are put in place. He said as he waited, unsure as to what to do while he waited for Jeada to. His eyes moving around the room, as though he were a stranger in someone elses house.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The ANBU captain figured he would be declined for information like that. Ahh well it was worth a shot. He still needed a meeting with the raikage anyway soon, He would come back with written consent. No that is okay. I have a meeting in the upcoming week with him, I'll just get a hand written consent then and come back. You aren't nearly as bad as some make you out to be. Then again the kid was an ANBU captain and had seen many many weird things in his days. People feeding on other peoples blood was a start to it all. Marsh country, such a weird place to live in. The Sennin pulled out a piece of paper with a pen. Jeada smiled slightly at the comment made about council "They do like to take their sweet time with some things. Especially with sometthing as small as an approval for a new village law." He spoke it laughing slightly at it and continuing to fill out the paperwork.
Name: Jeada Shino
Date of birth: Feb 27th, twenty years ago (OOC: do we have an exact year?)
Sex: male
Kinjutsu obtained: Dark Sage

Where was the Kinjutsu obtained:
The Haku complex, on the outskirts of town yet still inside the village
How was the Kinjutsu obtained:
Through the means of two corpses ordered and picked up by Ushiromayu Kein, also a registered Dark Sage, two weeks prior of the trainin sessions.

Any body part or corpses which have been used's origins: Corpse of Kimura Rei (Former Jeada clan leader consented by Jeada Yomoko) and Haku Yoto (Jeada Clan member also consented by Yomoko)

Is there anyone who can be contacted who can verify these: Jeada Yomoko and Ushiromayu Kein were both present when the training sessions were taken place as well as when I gained the Dark sage abilities.

Signed: Jeada Shino
Signature:
[insert cursive signature here]

Mednin Signed:
Signature:

He handed the pen and paper back to the Sennin and asked Do you need anything else? Photo ID, ANBU ID.... anything at all just let me know. He was trying to be cooperative and polite. There wasn't any reason to be rude especially when the guy handles the paperwork.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taking the paper he looked it over silently, his eyes working from left to right reading the answers, taking the pen he corrected the grammer mistake, slicing off the 'en' and replacing with an 'ing' changing taken with taking and then looking to Jeada's eyes This is fine. I'll have the receptionist confirm the details and then have it placed into the system so that your ANBU comrades don't arrest you upon seeing the summoning of the dead. He then stood.

I'm glad that I'm not at bad as they say I am. He said in answer to an earlier statement, quite genuine in this reply. Most people found him cold, calculating. He wasn't trying to be, certainly didn't want to be known for it. Though he was also aware that he'd assessed the way that the captain walked into the room, had taken into account what answers and responces he'd given for what questions or statements he'd received. Judging the kind of responces that Kushin would then get should he say other things, how those should be worded to gain the responce he wanted. Though humans weren't the most predictable of subjects all the time.

Moving on he said I'm assuming that this is all for today then? Have fun meeting the Raikage, audiences with him are always entertaining. In quite what way Kushin wasn't sure, he'd found the Raikage rather dull, but entertainingly so. The man seemed to think before he spoke and then spoke as though he'd done so without thinking. It was glorious to behold.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The young Captain chuckled slightly at hearing the first comment from the sennin and responded snickering I'll arrest them for insibordination first. They had a few more comments exchanged and then it was time to go. He nodded at the last comment and spoke Yes I believe it is, I wouldn't want to take much more of your time. I appreciate the meeting on such short notice. As for the Raikage... it'll be a blast I'm sure. He said with a hint of sarcasm speaking the last bit of his comment. He got up and bowed in respect to the sennin and went to the door to lead himself out. Time to get an audience ready with the big guy.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back