Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Does the Demon Have His Own Demons? [Kanmuri's Exam]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
594px-YoruichiUraharaSparring.png

It was finally here! The day that everyone at the Academy had been anticipating for the past month or so to see who among the students were ready to graduate from this prestigious establishment and join the shinobi ranks as a fresh, new Genin. The sun was already high in the air and the air surrounding the educational facility was dry and tainted with blood as many students had already had their moment to graduate and failed to capitalize on the opportunities that were presented to them or they simply left their nerves get to them far too much. Their slip-ups, if one wanted to call it that, left many of them bleeding from their injuries while a few of them had been met with broken bones and a small handful had to be rushed to the Hospital simply because they had been left in a critical state that forced them to have to seek immediate attention.

As you would approach after receiving a letter a week in advance designating the time and the location of your exam, you would notice that there were many adults in the training ground where you were suppose to have your exam, but the majority of them were too busy trying to clean up the area that had been tainted with the life essence of the young and the old who had met one another in combat. You could see that only a few individuals had their clothing stained in blood and you could likely assume that they had been the examiners that had sent many of your fellow classmates home early with their tails between their legs. Would you prove to be another number and have to take your graduation exam again when the Academy decided to have another one or would you prove yourself worthy enough to be given your own headband that clearly marked that you were a shinobi and warrior of the Hidden Sand, the strongest village in the world depending on who you asked?

According to your letter, you had two options when you first entered the training grounds on the outskirts of the Academy's grounds. Your first option was to demand that you were given your examination immediately regardless of what the scene around you was and by choosing this option, you would begin your session promptly with an examiner entering the designated area clearly marked off for the students that wanted to begin their graduation exam. However, your other option was to wait until your designated time slot was reached, which was 1 PM for you, and then one of the shinobi that were assisting the Academy would come over to you and get you squared away in a timely fashion. Aside from these two options and when and where to meet for your examination, your letter gave you no other information that would prove helpful unless you considered the standard "good luck" to be helpful which many did not. You likely were begging and pleading when you originally read the contents of the letter to at least know what you would be doing and who was your examiner, but unfortunately, you lucked out like the rest of your classmates did.

With yourself where you needed to be and with roughly ten minutes before your scheduled time to begin your exam, what would you do?

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It had been a week since Kanmuri became an AiT and battled for control with the shinigami within him. Although there were no physical scars from the incident, Kanmuri shivered whenever he remembered losing control. Although the pain he felt was unreal, the power was not. Though, Kanmuri didn’t know whether or not he wanted to use that power again. No, he knew very well. He didn’t want to. The thought of the pain he’d have to endure afterwards could bring an old man to tears. Even to Kanmuri, he may have slightly preferred the torturings than to endure the aftermath of the pain, but the contract was already made and sealed. Using the power was not mandatory at all. It was entirely his choice, and all choice had consequences.

Having received the letter for his official Genin Exam in the mail, Kanmuri noted that he was given the opportunity to not take the exam given his Anbu in Training status. Despite his exemption, he decided that he would indeed take it. Although it had been a while since he realized his goal, his resolve still burned strong, and it was because of that resolve that Kanmuri knew that it’d be more beneficial to his goals for him to be on record passing the Genin Exam than opting to not take it at all.

Before reaching the place of the Genin Exams, Kanmuri already made his decision about waiting to take his exam or not.

If I take the exam regardless of the environment, it’d show that I can do what is asked of me regardless of the situation. It’d show my worth.

Kanmuri thought to himself as he made his way to the appointed place a little earlier than his appointed time and looked around before walking toward the middle of the educational facility. Having smelled the fresh blood, Kanmuri’s body raced with excitement and the sound of his body laughing from the previous incident resounded in his head. He stopped in his tracks, but shook his head and snapped out of it before making his way back to the center.

I will not wait. I will not be deterred. I will rise in the ranks, and I will change this world and put an end to this cycle of hatred and vengeance. All those who abused their precious gift of like will be removed from this earth.

Having fanned the flames of his resolve, Kanmuri’s eyes displayed signs of killer intent as he briefly, but powerfully, unleashed his demonic aura. The air of the educational facility would become heavy and a sense of dread would fill the air. Coupled with a palpable taste of death, all those except those fearless or just dumb would feel a sense of urgency and turn their eyes toward the source.

Kanmuri, who had already turned off his demonic aura, would then say, "Please, there is no need for you to continue cleaning. I can and will gladly take my exam in this facility’s current state."

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So it appeared that the next victim examinee had decided to make his presence felt and walk right into the middle of the "proving grounds" beside the Academy. Although he did not need to take the graduation exam since one of the specialty branches had taken an interest in him, he had been offered the opportunity to take the exam nonetheless and many of the senior proctors and administrators of the Academy were pleased to see him here. However, the aura that he gave off was dreadful and somewhat alarming though likely just to grab the attention of someone to tell them that he was ready.

Fortunately for him, he would not have to wait long before a pink-haired woman would emerge from the cleaning crew and stand opposite of him with a clear look of annoyance on her face. Her uniform and gloves that she wore clearly showed the signs of her work as they were stained in the very life essence that everyone needed which was their blood. Some of the blood was fresher and others and if Kanmuri would look at her annoyed face, he could likely see that she was a woman that had been taking care of the aftermath of the sparring sessions, as she looked tired and absolutely drained. Nevertheless, she had made her entrance from the swarm of people and had decided to face opposite of him which could only mean one thing which was she was going to be the one testing him today, right?

In any case, the young man could think about that as she looked at him and simply asked two questions from him: "Why did you decide to not wait until your allocated time to allow us to clean up the area? Also, why do you think you should be a shinobi of this village, Kanmuri? Speak now, Boy." Her arms would fold across her blood-stained chest as she tapped her one foot that had been adorned in black military-style boots. She didn't seem entirely too pleased with how he had acted thus far and it would be interesting to see how he would respond to her questions and her demeanor since she seemed to be a little bit standoffish thus far possibly to him, but definitely annoyed possibly at him or something else. The world may never know, but Kanmuri could always ask if he truly was interested to know.

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shortly after making his presence known and stating that he would take his exam in the facility’s current state, a pink haired woman with dull, red eyes would walk up from the cleaning crew with a look of annoyance on her face. Seeing the way she approached him, the eyes of the four-foot-two, eight-year-old boy would close half-way and a serious look would encompass his face. Being much shorter than the approaching female, Kanmuri had no intention of raising his head and meeting her eyes. That was only meant for people who deserved his respect.

Hopefully, this lady doesn’t speak to me with a lack of respect. I can tell just by the look on her face that she’s the type with an attitude, and that is not something I will tolerate-regardless of her age and position. The white haired boy would think to himself.

Based on her clothing and where she was coming from, it was obvious that she was part of the cleaning crew, who tried their best to keep the examination grounds as clean as possible for the examinees. However, Kanmuri already made it clear that he was fine with the current conditions. They should be happy and take a break, so Kanmuri hoped that the woman approaching him was not going to greet him with an attitude because of his request.

“Why did you decide to not wait until your allocated time to allow us to clean up the area? Also, why do you think you should be a shinobi of this village, Kanmuri? Speak now, Boy.”

Upon hearing the female refer to him as “boy,” Kanmuri’s lips would twitch in annoyance as he thought, ...Thought so…

Almost immediately, Kanmuri would correct the pink haired woman in front of him and say, “Kanmuri...Miroku Kanmuri...not ‘boy.’ Frankly, I don’t like the way you’re speaking to me. Why did I decide not to wait, you ask? To that, I ask ‘Why are you upset that I am choosing an option that was presented to me?’ As an examinee, I was presented with two options.”

The white haired boy would then point up one finger as he continued, “Wait until your allocated time, or” He would then point up his second finger while continuing to not look meet her eyes and say, “demand to take your exam upon entering.”

Placing his hand down to his side, Kanmuri would continue saying to the lady in front of him, “I have done nothing to deserve the look of annoyance that plagues your face. In fact, you should be happy that I’m offering you, obviously hard working cleaners, a chance to rest. I’m here to take an exam that I was exempted from due to being an ANBU in Training. However, I decided it would be wise to showcase my skills to the higher-ups and other administration and staff who found me interesting. By no means am I here to disrespect you, but you blatantly walked up to me and disrespected me without even asking of my name. I’m here to become a ninja because of people like you, though you’re only a rather small degree of what I hope to change by becoming a ninja. Whether you know it or not, this world is terrible. It’s dangerous, unforgiving, ruthless, and messed up. Everyone on this earth was given a precious gift, life, but how they use that gift can determine the future of many others. Too many people abuse their gifts to ruin the gifts of others. This must change. Whether it be by culling or setting an example, I will make sure this world changes. I will become a ninja that fixes this world, and I’m going to start with Sunagakure.”

Although the voice of the prepubescent boy was a rather high one, his words were strong and fierce. There was no sense of joking, disrespect or playfulness. This was a boy who knew what he wanted from a young age and looked to do everything in his power to accomplish it.

WC: 669

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the shinobi world, there were many things that people were taught from their friends and teachers while some things simply needed to be taught through experience. The matter of respect was one of those strange concepts in this world as it could be given and received from a multitude of individuals from the young to the old, the weak to the strong, and the amateur to the professional through various means. Typically, someone that was in the Academy or trying to graduate from this educational facility would show some sign of respect to their elders even if they truly did not feel that these individuals deserved it at all as it was taught from a young age to always respect your elders. However, this memo must have never been received by this young boy in front of this medical shinobi as he blatantly went on a tangent towards this pink-haired lass trying to explain himself to her. With each passing word that he spoke, it was clear as day that her fist was getting tighter and tighter to the point that she could almost throw a mean right hook if she could not control herself. Unfortunately for Kanmuri, who showed absolutely no respect towards her and offered one of the most piss-poor explanations of why he wanted to become a shinobi, he was not going to receive a fist into the side of his face yet.

While she wanted to so badly knock him out with one of her fists, she would close her red-like eyes and take a deep breathe to calm herself down. During this process, she would allow her fists to relax at her sides and only open her eyes once again after allowing herself those few moments to relax as there truly was no reason for her to get so bent-out of shape over a child who needed to be smacked on the side of his head, his mouth, and his ass repeatedly. It was only after going through this relaxation phase that she would speak to him once more with her arms yet ahead crossed over her chest.

"So, you want to be addressed as Miroku Kanmuri, Boy. If that is what you request, we will see what we can do to accommodate you if you prove to me that you are worthy of my respect. As of now, you are nothing more in this village than a bad bacteria that needs antibodies to remove it from the system until you either change your attitude or get yourself pummeled into the ground by someone that will grow more tired of your mouth. You also should not associate yourself with the Miroku virus that continues to try to plague this body, being our village, and cause chaos to ensue in the process. As a medical shinobi under Medical Chief Byakko Kyuji, my colleagues and I know what the Miroku virus can and will do if it is allowed to manifest itself. You do not want to associate with something filthy like that, Boy." she would explain to him as she would begin to crack her fingers as she stood there. With each crack, it was clear as day that she was getting herself prepared to examine this boy from head to toe in a very up-close and personal examination.

Before that would occur though, she would speak once more to him: "You were given two options when you came today for your exam, I am well aware of that. However, one would have to believe that a normal individual would wait until their time to properly allow the medical staff to do their duties. After all, we would not want you to potentially become infected by a blood-borne disease or accidentally stumble into some other kind of bodily fluids that may be contaminated and thus then potentially contaminate you. But, you chose to step in before we could clean up entirely so you will take this exam in the conditions the way that they are. I can only hope that you do not become contaminated with something over your own stupidity and impatience." It was only after these words that she would give out a deep sigh and shake her head as she could not believe someone was this idiotic in his logic. Then again, many people that she saw come into the Hospital failed to have a normal sense of logic and were pretty far out there like the 9th Kazekage of their village, Takahashi Sousuke.

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Upon addressing the the pink-haired lady before him, the eight-year-old boy was expecting to be addressed by the name he was given, Miroku Kanmuri. However, his expectations were not met, not in the slightest. The lady before him not only failed to call him by his name but disrespected him by referring to him as a “bad bacteria that [needed] to be remove[d]...” The hypocritical woman went as far as commenting on his mouth when it was clear that the mouth that she flapped carried nothing more than a sense of self-righteousness and entitlement. Worst of all, she insulted her father; she insulted to Miroku clan.

This was not the worst of it though, this woman dared to taunt Kanmuri by cracking her knuckles in his face before spouting nonsensical logic to justify her nasty attitude. In other words, because she cared for the young demon’s mentality, she would approach the young heir with a nasty attitude.

The young prince thought to himself. Yeah, because that makes total sense. It seems the logic of the human race truly is a variable one.

Having had that thought, Kanmuri took a deep breath before releasing the air through his nostrils. These insults have gone too far. Frankly, I’m surprised I let her speak for this long, but...I’ve had enough.

The four-foot-two boy would slowly take a few steps back as he spoke. “I would inform you of transgressions, but it’s obvious that you cannot reason. You refer to me as ‘boy’ and say that my clan and I are viruses that must be removed.” It was at this moment that Kanmuri raised his scarlet colored eyes to the dull, red ones of the female that stood a few feet away from him before he continued to address her. “Then, I challenge you...to put me in my place. With his declaration being made, the young demon would get into a stance and get ready for battle.

[OC - Calling B-mod]
[OC- Actions to be sent soon]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tumblr_nt5ah8u6DN1t89rpeo2_500.gif

Welcome to a Moderated Battle!
I will be your B-Mod -- Ryong Kyo-Moon!​

I will be asking for the following:
+ Username
+ OOC Rank
+ Character Level
+ Custom Class
+ Stats (Tai, Nin, Gen, Stam, Agi, CC -- Order isn't important)
+ Bloodline/Core Ability (Provide a Link)
+ Kinjutsu (if applicable) (Provide a link)
+ Abilities (Link every ability)
+ Inventory (Link every item)
+ Weapons (if applicable)
+ Branch (Main/Medic/ANBU)
+ Jutsu List (Link EVERY Jutsu)
+ Contract Summon (if applicable)
+ Bodies (Dependent on Kinjutsu) -- I'll need all their information too
+ Cursed Seals (if applicable)
+ Anything else I missed but you feel would be needed in the fight.

Afterwards, in a separate PM, send me your actions. I do have some ground rules though ::
+ Link EVERYTHING you do (besides basic strikes anyway) to what you are doing in EVERY post you send to me. If you are doing a jutsu, I want a link to that jutsu. If it's from a bloodline, link to the bloodline, etc.
+ As with above, if you are using something from a particular augment, link that. If you are using something from your bloodline/core ability/kinjutsu, link to that table. If you are using something from a particular ability, link to the particular ability!
+ When doing calculations, don't calculate damage or CP. I'll do that myself.
+ Place the AP of your jutsu in your actions (makes things easier for me)
+ If there are anything that might modify your actions -- such as if you have +25% ninjutsu damage and you're doing a ninjutsu, stating it there will help me remember those buffs.
+ Make your actions clear and concise -- a wall of text makes it hard to read your actions even if you are comboing.
+ Keep your conditionals in mind. Only things you'd know IC can be used as conditionals.
+ You have exactly 48 hours to submit an RP and send actions. Failure to do this will result in being placed in Defensive Mode and doing nothing else. (other than smart actions)
+ Do not harass me on any medium about the battle. If I made a mistake (or a few) send me a PM (be courteous) and I'll go and fix it.
+ Label all round actions by the round they are for. so Round 1 actions -- Label the PM "Round 1 Actions"
By approving this mod, you agree to follow the stated rules above.

Good luck to the competitors and FIGHT ON!

NOTE: First round will take a little while to put up due to having to compile all numbers together and all that -- so be patient with round 1.

@Akujin: I need you to send me information in regards to Lighting/Cover conditions in a separate PM from everything else.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The children these days in Wind Country were simply amazing. Every day, it seemed like more and more of them were able to take care of themselves and obtain a higher rank within the village structure with some dreaming of someday reaching the title of Kazekage. Unfortunately while many of them were growing up so quickly and amazing their colleagues and superiors with their feats, they all seemed to have one thing in common that was severely lacking which was respect. The case and point in this scenario was this pint-sized child deciding with his pea-sized brain to challenge one of the medical shinobi under Byakko Kyuji to a fight simply to put him in his place. Unfortunately possibly for the child, the woman cracked her knuckles some more and rolled her shoulders before staring into his red orbs with her dull ones and simply saying to him: "Very well, Boy. If you manage to beat me, I will address you by your name and you will pass your Genin Exam without having to do anything else unlike the students. However if you fail to defeat me or earn my respect, I will inform the heads of the ANBU branch that you are not ready to be a shinobi and have them revoke you of your title and reassign you to more classes in the Academy. Also, do not think of trying anything shady as you have numerous eyes watching you and you will be detained if you act out, Boy."

She would take a few steps back from her current position yanking off the pair of gloves that she had been wearing and handing them off to a nearby medic to dispose of them. It was right after this that she yanked out another pair of beautiful white gloves and began to slowly put them on her hands as she looked at him once more and made a few more comments: "If we are going to fight, I need to wear clean gloves as to not taint your body with the remnants of the other patients that I was working on before you rudely interrupted me. It also will allow me to know if I need to begin to pull my punches if things would get too bad for you like a broken arm or leg or you begin to bleed profusely. Don't say that I didn't try to look out for your health before we fought and you brought this on yourself. You may make the first move if you are quick enough, Boy."
OOC:
  • Let's begin!
  • Have fun, Kanmuri!
  • Thank you for modding for us, Kaori!
  • Actions sent!

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The young heir watched as his opponent heard his declaration. In response, the pink haired proctor cracked her knuckles and rolled her shoulders with confidence. Kanmuri looked at his opponent and read her body language as best he could. As their eyes met, the woman in front of him would say, “Very well, Boy. If you manage to beat me, I will address you by your name and you will pass your Genin Exam without having to do anything else unlike the students. However if you fail to defeat me or earn my respect, I will inform the heads of the ANBU branch that you are not ready to be a shinobi and have them revoke you of your title and reassign you to more classes in the Academy. Also, do not think of trying anything shady as you have numerous eyes watching you and you will be detained if you act out, Boy."

Kanmuri instantly knew just what kind of situation it was based on her voice. She spoke just like him. Her words were slow and powerful. Her eyes filled with unwavering confidence and conviction. This woman wasn’t just strong. She was competent. She would be doing something she had done more times than she could count. This wasn’t going to be an easy, kid-level fight. This was going to be a showcase of at least Chunin-Level ability, and Kanmuri needed to show that he was capable of producing just that kind of ability.

Just like his father, the eight year old boy was one for monologues, but they were not always called for. He had opened his mouth and disrespected someone just because they disrespected him. Was it the right choice? The young boy didn’t know, but he had put himself into this situation and he had to see it through. Mistakes were necessary for growth in places where wisdom wasn’t enough. Instead of trying to see where his opponent was coming from, he butted heads almost immediately. Mistakes were made and he’d need to mature from them. Otherwise, he’d never be fit to lead the Miroku people when his time came.

Just like Kanmuri, the pink haired woman took a few steps back and disposed of her gloves before wearing new ones as she said, “"If we are going to fight, I need to wear clean gloves as to not taint your body with the remnants of the other patients that I was working on before you rudely interrupted me. It also will allow me to know if I need to begin to pull my punches if things would get too bad for you like a broken arm or leg or you begin to bleed profusely. Don't say that I didn't try to look out for your health before we fought and you brought this on yourself. You may make the first move if you are quick enough, Boy.".

The young prince’s mind overflowed with tons of thoughts, but they all faded away as soon as the demonic enzymes in his body began to flow. He began to shake with excitement as his instincts began to overtake his mind. It was time for battle.

[OOC - Thanks Kaori! I really appreciate you picking this up!]
[OOC - Good luck and thanks for the opportunity, Kyuji!]
[OOC - Actions Sent! Let’s Game On!]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 1
Team KanmuriTeam Furoorensu
41f08c8ad1f06f03c544972eb4d74155.png
c166f6215736eeff46b3062b579293a2.png

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Time Stack
TimeActions
00.00s​
<i>
</i>
Kanmuri: Demonic Aura
  • @Furoorensu: 39v28 - Hit! Furoorensu affected by Demonic Aura
Kanmuri: Activates Duelist vs Furoorensu[lb][/lb]
Kanmuri: Activates Combat Instinct vs Furoorensu[lb][/lb]
Furoorensu: Activates Duelist vs Furoorensu[lb][/lb]
Furoorensu: [Martial Artist] Starts off in Zaiken Stance[lb][/lb]
Furoorensu: [Initiative] Enter Defensive Stance / Equips Rough Tough Gloves
01.88s​
<i>
</i>
Furoorensu: Uses Anti-Gravity on self
03.13s​
<i>
</i>
Kanmuri: Performs a Hidden Action
  • @Furoorensu: 44v38 - HIT! 2145 dmg
    Furoorensu bound!
05.00s​
<i>
</i>
Furoorensu: Attempts to escape bind
  • Roll: 77 - Fail
06.88s​
<i>
</i>
Kanmuri: Activates Tabula Rasa
08.13s​
<i>
</i>
Furoorensu: Attempts to escape bind
  • Roll: 33 - Fail
09.06s​
<i>
</i>
Kanmuri's Persona: Lunar Steps
  • Roll Autododge: 66 - Fail
    @Furoorensu: Autohit! 1139 dmg
    Furoorensu still bound
09.99s​
<i>
</i>
Furoorensu: Willpower Cancel
  • Roll: 12 - Freed from bind

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]
[/tbody]

B-Mod Notes
+ Kanmuri attempted to enter a style but that action was skipped due to not possessing that style in their ability list
+ Furoorensu was incapable of finishing their actions due to a bind.
+ If there is anything game breaking about this mod, follow the rules of engagement. For other, smaller corrections, PM me.
!
General Notices
IMPORTANT!
Only request a stop to the mod if it is requires a MAJOR revision! Doing so will put a stop to the 5-day timer (which is irrelevant due to agreement) and will require the mod to be re-reviewed.
I can teach you the basics of combat, but I WILL NOT teach you how a jutsu or ability works. Before filing a complaint about the round, please do some research before sending the PM or requesting the mod to be stopped.
I will not respond to errors made 2 rounds previous to this round. Those errors should have been caught then and they will not be entertained.

IMPORTANT AS WELL!
Do not harass me on discord about the mod. Doing so will be considered harassment and that will be handled in the most appropriate manner. If you have any grievances, please speak to me in PMs.
Also, be nice to the person you are fighting to. If it is discovered that you are being hostile or toxic to your opponent, you will be reported

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking at her opponent, Furoorensu would finish sliding her gloves onto her hands as they both took their respective stances opposite of one another and a sense of dread would begin to once again radiate the air around them. If the medical kunochi had to take a guess of the source of this negative energy, she assumed it was coming from the boy as the same feeling of dread had plagued the area around them when he first made his presence known for his Genin Exam. Regardless, she continued to stand there prepping herself to throw a few punches into this tormented child's face until she could feel her body tense up and was unable to move any of her muscles from the neck down almost like she was being held in place by something.

As she stood there unable to break free of the hold that was placed upon her, she could see a darker entity standing behind the boy momentarily before it seemingly merged with him and only showed itself when it proceeded to attack her. Due to being stuck in place by something, dearest Furoorensu would take a clean blow from this mysterious entity and still be unable to move from her location. It would only be after standing there for quite a few moments that she thought about attempting to cancel a technique placed upon her through her sheer willpower and fortunately, it would seem to work as she would feel the tightness of what was trapping her disappear. As soon as she was free, she would roll her neck once around allowing it to crack as it need be before making a fist with her right hand and simply nodding at the boy.

"So he has a few tricks up his sleeve that I need to be cautious of unless I want to fall to his mind games. Very well, I can handle that easily, but can he handle me when I lay my fingers on him is the real question. Let's find out right now." she would think to herself as she got herself situated once more into her stance before bringing her one hand to her face and scratching the side of it with her index finger. This was nothing more than her having a simple itch, but it could have easily been seen as her plotting something against her opponent. Only time would tell however how everything fall the way that it did, but Furoorensu was quite confident in herself that she was more than able to defeat this little demon of the Miroku Clan.
OOC:
  • Good first round, Kanmuri.
  • Actions sent!

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Immediately, Kanmuri unleashed his demonic aura. Unlike the time during his Anbu-in-Training exam, there was no manifestation of aura. All that was felt was an extremely heavy sense of dread and death that centered around the young boy. In addition to this feeling, there was a tangible, palpable taste of fear in the air. Kanmuri could feel it. He could hear it, silence. Everyone besides the his opponent had stopped what they were doing. Conversations were instantly stopped, and the sleeping spectators had been terribly awoken. The fight had most likely garnered the attention of everyone there, and Kanmuri knew what he had to do, walk the walk.

Throughout his entire body, the demonic prince could feel the euphoric buzz of his demonic enzymes. A mad grin began to spread across his face as his pupils dilated and body trembled with excitement. Without taking a step, the four-foot-two boy rapidly weaved signs and opened his mouth with a smile as he felt the mental connection with his opponent. She was frozen from head to toe, caught in his clutches. Acting completely on instinct, Kanmuri didn’t weigh the options. He fused with the Shinigami. Then the demonic boy would quickly dash at his opponent while he drew his sword and slashed at her as she still stood fighting to break free. Kanmuri had lost himself again, but this time it wasn’t to the Shinigami. It was to himself, his nature. However, Kanmuri’s predatory instincts would cause him to look at his prey; however, the look he was greeted with was nothing short of condescending.

The eyes of annoyance stared back at the young boy, and it would be these eyes that snapped Kanmuri out of his instinctual trance.

The young demon would think in his head Those eyes...They are… However, Kanmuri regained control and said, "...Very annoying.” as his opponent seemingly brushed off his previous attack and scratched her as if waiting for something better.

"Oh...seems like the fun is over. What will you do...Kanmuri-kun…?"

Kanmuri took a sigh as he regained control and heard the Shinigami inside of him talk. He was scared, but ignored it because now was not the time. With this in mind, he pleaded with the Shinigami. Look...I didn’t mean to draw from your power, and if I had my way, I would have kept you locked inside, but you’re out. I challenge-

The Shinigami interrupted Kanmuri’s thought slowly declaring, “I am well aware of what you did, boy. You’re naive. You claim you want to lead, but fail to lead by example. You have no right to be disrespected for you are flawed in your own reasoning. I will lend you my power, and I will not take control...yet. I will guide you...once more.

The Miroku prince clenched his fists in anger before unclenching them. He was angry...but he was wrong. The Shinigami was right in every facet. His demonic enzymes raged for action, but for once, Kanmuri was able to control them. For a split second, his mind was clear, and he replied to the shinigami saying Thank you, I’m...extremely grateful…

“This is the plan."
---
[OOC - Thanks, Kyuji, but that was the easiest part. Now comes the hard part xd]
[OOC - Actions sent]
[MFT: 529]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 2
4f66e9da38b88b6e6bc14873b94a421a.png

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Time Stack
TimingActions
Correction for last roundCursed Damage last round to Furoorensu: 89 dmg[lb][/lb]
Furoorensu: Quickhealer: +4 HP healed [lb][/lb]
HP fixed for images above. Images above will reflect this fix as the starting point.
Beginning of RoundKanmuri's Maintain: -1500 HP[lb][/lb]
Kanmuri Regens: +1024 HP[lb][/lb]
Furoorensu's Maintain: -308 CP
00.00sKanmuri: Demonic Aura
  • @Furoorensu: 42v24 - HIT! Affected by Demonic Aura
    @Persona: 38v28 - HIT! Affected by Demonic Aura
Kanmuri begins to activate his Cursed Seal
02.00sKanmuri: Curse Seal Activated[lb][/lb]
Kanmuri: Thirsting Seal Activates
02.86sKanmuri: Hidden Action

• Furoorensu's Shadow: 47v20 - Hit! 435 dmg!
    Furoorensu is confused by clones
03.13sFuroorensu: Hidden Action
  • Clone Confusion: Clone Targeted -- No effect
[Initiative] Furoorensu applies a poison onto their weapon
05.94sFuroorensu: 16-HIt Combo
  • Clone Confusion: 4 - Clone targeted
    Clone hit! Clone identified
06.29sKanmuri: Hemorrhagic Fever
  • @Furoorensu's Shadow: 31v31
    Furoorensu is aware of the Genjutsu
Furoorensu uses Willpower Free Action: Cancel
  • Hemorrhagic Fever has been canceled
08.56sKanmuri's Persona: Kill Driver
  • Clone Confusion: Furoorensu targeted[lb][/lb]
    @Furoorensu:[lb][/lb]
    Autododge: 16 / 99 / 90 / 85 / 32 / 83 / 24 / 94 / 50 / 18[lb][/lb]
    Attack:[lb][/lb]
    39 v 23 - HIT! 193 dmg[lb][/lb]
    33v28 - HIT! 193 dmg[lb][/lb]
    33v37 - MISS[lb][/lb]
    39v35 - HIT! 193 dmg[lb][/lb]
    35v41 - MISS[lb][/lb]
    41v30 - HIT! 193 dmg[lb][/lb]
    38v24 - HIT! 193 dmg[lb][/lb]
    46v36 - HIT! 193 dmg[lb][/lb]
    40v32 - HIT! 193 dmg[lb][/lb]
    33v28 - HIT! 193 dmg[lb][/lb]
    Total Damage: 1544 dmg
09.43sKanmuri's Persona: Basic Strike
  • @Furoorensu: 45v25 - HIT! - 150 dmg[lb][/lb]
    Bleeding: 99 - Fail
10.00sKanmuri's Persona: Basic Strike
  • @Furoorensu: 49v42 - CRITIT! - 300 dmg
Bleeding: 15 -- Success! Furoorensu is now r1 Bleeding
End of RoundFuroorensu takes 103 damage.
Kanmuri regains 103 HP due to Thirsting Seal[lb][/lb]
Furoorensu's Quick Healer: +5 HP [lb][/lb]
Furoorensu is re-confused by the clones

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
B-Mod Notes
Okay, that should be the last time I edit this round

Any questions? Take it to PM on-site. PMs on discord in regards to this fight WILL be ignored.
Corrections to Round 1 will no longer be addressed/entertained.
!
General Notices
IMPORTANT!
Only request a stop to the mod if it is requires a MAJOR revision! Doing so will put a stop to the 5-day timer (which is irrelevant due to agreement) and will require the mod to be re-reviewed.
I can teach you the basics of combat, but I WILL NOT teach you how a jutsu or ability works. Before filing a complaint about the round, please do some research before sending the PM or requesting the mod to be stopped.
I will not respond to errors made 2 rounds previous to this round. Those errors should have been caught then and they will not be entertained.

IMPORTANT AS WELL!
Do not harass me on discord about the mod. Doing so will be considered harassment and that will be handled in the most appropriate manner. If you have any grievances, please speak to me in PMs.
Also, be nice to the person you are fighting to. If it is discovered that you are being hostile or toxic to your opponent, you will be reported

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The little brawl of the boy known as Miroku Kanmuri and Furoorensu of the Medical Branch would continue after both of them took a breather to conjure up their strategies. Seeing as this corrupted child had some tricks up his sleeve to initially start this contest against her, Furoorensu was not surprised when he tried to play more mind tricks on her which she shook off with little to no effort. Of course, the replica images of him were not necessarily the most exciting thing in the world for her to see as she would strike the wrong boy causing the clone to poof. It was a small detour from her overall strategy, but she knew exactly what to do moving forward to combat this mind trick that he was playing on her. Hopefully for his sake, he would need to be prepared for what she had in store for him, but she highly doubted he would be since the boy was brimming with confidence from her perspective, but he was not truly proving much to her in the way of combat prowess.

In any case, she would take numerous strikes from the child after her own failed to make their mark. During this barrage of strikes, he would land quite a few clean shots onto dear Furoorensu with one of them actually managing to cause her to bleed slightly. However, the cut from his weapon would only last momentarily before the wound would close itself up and she would appear to have not even bled in the first place. She knew that her natural gift was something special as she rarely bled even in those difficult times in one's life, but she also was well aware that if she was opened up too much, she would not be able to stop the blood flow. She also knew that she had wasted some of her secret poison on one of his clones that would have easily removed him from even having a chance in Hell had it landed as it had the potential of causing the nervous system to tense up and often times stop working completely if the dosage was too strong.

Regardless, her short rest was done as it was time to stop playing around with her patient and actually begin to handle him properly. Hopefully, he was prepared for this or he would be having his poor, demonic face repeatedly being punched and eventually collapsing into the ground beneath them in a pool of his own blood if Furoorensu had anything to say about it. Then, she would be able to begin the treatment on him and hopefully have him come to reality that he was nothing more than filth in the streets of the Hidden Sand while associating himself with Miroku Akkuma. Yes, many people felt the same way as she did about the Miroku Family and that was in part to her medical chief, Byakko Kyuji, along with other important figures in the village. Maybe, he would prove her wrong, but it was highly unlikely.

OOC:
  • Actions sent.
  • Let's see how you hold up in round 3 :3

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“I will say this once and only one. Your opponent is dangerous, and you cannot stop her forever. Do not put all of your efforts into defending. In order to win, you must play to your strengths, yes, but you must also exploit her weaknesses. You musn’t hold back anything at all…

The voice of the Shinigami would fade to the back of Kanmuri’s consciousness as it said its parting words. Left with his thoughts, Kanmuri knew he didn’t have a choice to hesitate. Looking at his right hand, Kanmuri clenched his fist and hoped for the best. He activated his Cursed Seal.

Instantly, power filled his system and Kanmuri’s legs began to tremble with excitement. As the black markings began to envelop his body Kanmuri’s face naturally contorted to that of a mad grin, but to those with observant eyes, they would notice that Kanmuri’s face seemed to be fighting against itself. It seemed to be fighting for control. Despite having to focus on the battle in front of him, Kanmuri was also fighting a battle in his body, a battle for physical control; however, Kanmuri had perfect control of his mind. Because of this, he was still able to function.

First things first, I need to discover her weakness. What is there for me to exploit? Due to his innate genjutsu talent, the young boy would perform a genjutsu and feel the mental connection. Great. One thing down. Onto the next step. He’d then try another genjutsu only to see his opponent brush it off in a nonchalant manner. Despite being caught in one of his genjutsus, the pink haired opponent was extremely confident almost arrogant. It was at this moment, that Kanmuri decided to satiate the desires of his overly excited body. He attacked. Dashing forward, he’d use the Shinigami’s power to strike his opponent multiple times. Then, he’d call upon it once more to perform two light strikes before creating distance between he and his opponent. For a split second, he thought he saw blood, but there was no time to focus on that. He had a long fight ahead of him, and he needed to switch gears and go on the offensive.

[OOC- Actions Sent]
[OOC - Hopefully, I won’t disappoint, Kyuji!]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Round 3
7f89492454866510a466ed697c7c5e91.png

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
Time Stack
TimeAction
BeginningKanmuri's Maintains: -1500 HP, -315 CP, -6 CP Mod[lb][/lb]
Kanmuri's Regen: +1024 HP[lb][/lb]
Furoorensu's Maintains: -435 HP, -308 CP[lb][/lb]
Furoorensu's Regen: +183 HP[lb][/lb]
Furoorensu's Bleeding: Rank 1 -- Damage ignored[lb][/lb]
Kanmuri: Demonic Aura
  • @Furoorensu: 41v27 - HIT! [lb][/lb]
    @Persona: 37v27 - HIT!
00.00sFuroorensu: Basic Strike[lb][/lb]
  • Clone Confusion: 3 -- Target Clone 2[lb][/lb]
    @Clone 2 -- Autohit![lb][/lb]
    CLEAVE![lb][/lb]
    Clone Confusion: 5 -- Target Clone 5[lb][/lb]
    @Clone 5 -- Autohit![lb][/lb]
    CLEAVE![lb][/lb]
    Clone Confusion: 4 -- Target Clone 4[lb][/lb]
    @Clone 4 -- Autohit!![lb][/lb]
    CLEAVE![lb][/lb]
    Clone Confusion: 1 -- Target Kanmuri[lb][/lb]
    @Kanmuri: 36v35 -- 75% partial hit![lb][/lb]
    Kanmuri takes 103 dmg / Persona takes: 26 dmg[lb][/lb]
    Roll Bleeding: 72 -- Fail[lb][/lb]
    Kanmuri is poisoned with Twilight Venom
02.00sFuroorensu: Hidden Action
  • @Kan's Persona: 38v26 -- HIT! 1430 dmg![lb][/lb]
    Transfers to Kanmuri![lb][/lb]
    Duelist deactivated
03.44sKanmuri: Hidden Action[lb][/lb]
  • @Furoorensu's Shadow: 30v32 -- MISS
05.16sKanmuri: Applies a poison to his weapon
05.25sFuroorensu: Fist of Virtue -- Patience[lb][/lb]
  • Autododge: 74 - Fail[lb][/lb]
    48v42 - CRIT! 9745 dmg![lb][/lb]
    Kanmuri takes 7796 dmg! / Persona takes 1949 dmg![lb][/lb]
    Kanmuri is now at Rank 1 Bleeding[lb][/lb]
    Roll Bleeding: 85 - Fail[lb][/lb]
    Holy Healing: +975 HP
07.25sFuroorensu: Medical Ward on self
07.50sKanmuri's Persona: Higuma
  • @Furoorensu: 39v25 -- HIT! 824 dmg![lb][/lb]
    41v23 -- HIT! 824 dmg![lb][/lb]
    45v34 -- HIT! 824 dmg![lb][/lb]
    49v33 -- CRIT! 1648 dmg![lb][/lb]
    Total: 3296 dmg[lb][/lb]
    Roll Bleeding: 40 -- Furoorensu is now at Bleeding Rank 2[lb][/lb]
    Furoorensu is now poisoned with Wraith's Dream[lb][/lb]
    Blood Rack! Furoorensu takes 561 dmg
09.99sFuroorensu uses Quick Healing: +31 HP [lb][/lb]
Furoorensu uses Willpower Cancel: 34 - Fail
EndFuroorensu takes 121 Cursed Damage [lb][/lb]
Thirst Seal! Kanmuri regains 121 HP[lb][/lb]
Furoorensu reconfused by Clone Confusion

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]
B-Mod Notes
@Kanmuri: Yes, the AP, AP cost, and timing is correct.
@Both: The reason you both know what you are poisoned with is due to the UBR stating that you get to know your poison due to both having Injury type poisons (Which, you both do)
Update:
1) Forgot about Tabula Rasa's damage mitigation (Fixed that)
2) Blood Rack didn't activate originally so now it did

Any questions? Take it to PM on-site. PMs on discord in regards to this fight WILL be ignored.
Corrections to Round 2 will no longer be addressed/entertained.
!
General Notices
IMPORTANT!

IMPORTANT AS WELL!

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was time to act once more as the various entities that resembled her opponent would reappear on the battlefield causing a simple confusion to cloud our mind once more which would cause an average shinobi to swing, or punch in this case, wildly in the situation. Fortunately for her, she had been trained in a methodology that allowed her to easily see through this sort of trick that her opponent was utilizing if one could not find the real one among the crowd which was to "chop" them all under the real one showed himself which actually happened quite quickly and easily after three fakers had to be punched away prior to finding the original. With the fakers found out and the real one found, the real show would finally get to begin which brought a smile to dear Furoorensu's face.

With a barrage of handseals at her disposal, she would place her opponent under some form of jutsu that appeared to slow down his muscles and perception almost like he had been tranquilized by a syringe and never saw the needle going into his skin. His body would appear from her dull, red eyes to linger in place as she landed a hard right punch into his gut causing his life essence to likely spill from his mouth due to the impact. While her punch had been connected to his body, she could feel some of his demonic energy transfer from him into her own body and easily be converted into energy that felt like angels were blessing it. She was feeling really good about things after her punch, but to be safe, she would place a seal that all the medical field were taught onto her wrist after removing her sleeve from the sealing location.

However, things did not go perfectly at all as this demonic child related to Miroku Akkuma would manage to move his muscles enough to land a few cleans blows on her with his sword. In the process of landing these cuts, she would cause her to begin to bleed a little bit more than she had been moments prior, but yet again it was not very effective at all. The main reason for the ineffectiveness of his attacks were Furooerensu had been trained to endure a lot of pain and punishment as many of the medical branch were expected to do considering one could never know where and when they would need to be utilized at their capacity. A few cuts and scrapes truthfully would leave some nasty gashes and cause one's blood to trickle out of them on the average shinobi, but things were not that easy against someone who seemingly had skin of steel that was hard to cut through.

What exactly would her opponent try to utilize this time to try to capitalize on the situation in front of him? Would he be able to figure a strategy that would prove more effective than the one that he had been using before or would he fall victim to his opponent's medical care and wake up in a Hospital bed demoted to a student? Only time would tell and one would have to wait until next week for the next episode of "Don't Fear the Persona Starring Miroku Kanmuri and Miss Furooerensu.".
OOC:
  • Actions were already sent.
  • Let's see how you do this round. You were beat up a little last round due to a critical hit =)

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
With a new, offensive mindset, Kanmuri would fill the stadium with his demonic aura, only this time, the feeling was heavier and would cause the skin hairs on even the most accomplished of shinobi to stand on end. Though Kanmuri’s body seemingly changed. His legs swam in tar and his arms felt as if they were dragging weights. Something was awry, very awry, but the eight year old couldn’t figure it out-there was no time to dwell on it. While his body was slowly responding, his opponent seemed faster than ever and immediately rushed towards what she thought was Kanmuri. It was obvious to the spectators and Kanmuri himself that she was under his genjutsu and having trouble finding him as she hit the air three times in three different places, but eventually, Kanmuri was hit and almost instantly he would feel a slight burning sensation that soon buzzed with euphoria.

Seems like we were thinking the same thing...I’ve been poisoned. The demonic eight year old would think to himself as a smile crept across his face. He couldn’t help it. The more “pain” is body received, the more pleasure would fill his system. Although he never felt it, Kanmuri was sure that his body was in pain, and for some reason that pain was always transformed into pleasure. With that pleasure, there was always a slow, perpetual clouding of judgement, and Miroku prince could only hope that he wouldn’t succumb to it.

Kanmuri would then feel something strange connect with him. His bloodlust, had satiated itself somewhat and the demonic enzymes slowed, almost as if a trigger had been activated. He could feel his power slowly drop with seemingly no sign of cause. Although mentally puzzled, Kanmuri’s exterior showed no sign of this. Although slightly weakened, Kanmuri’s body was in full battle mode. It would quickly coat Kanmuri’s weapon before dashing forward. However, it was unpleasantly halted by his opponent’s quick movements.

Blood would spurt out of Kanmuri’s mouth as he was slugged-bone crushingly-by his pink haired opponent. However, Kanmuri’s face never contorted with pain. Instead, the blood spurted out of a face covered with a grin, almost as if the wind was knocked out of him in the middle of a laugh. His opponent would then create distance, seemingly caught off guard by the eight year old’s expression of pain, or rather the lack of it. However, Kanmuri would rush and pull out his sword as he slashed his sword at the girl at a blistering pace. Once again, a cut would appear on his skin, but close itself up. Some imaginary dots would almost connect in his head before the cloud of pleasure overtook his mind and clear away his progress.

[OOC - Actions have been sent]
[OOC- Yea, the crit was rough, but I’ll try to play you back this round >:D ]
[MFT: 457 WC]

Kanagawa Nozomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
3a12ff34fda8634b2d1c0af36fb02177.png
Round 4
TimeAction
BEGINNING​
<i>
</i>[lb][/lb]
OF​
<i>
</i>[lb][/lb]
ROUND​
<i>
</i>
Furoorensu
  • Maintains: -688 CP
  • Awareness: 27v41 - FAIL! 395 damage.
  • HP Regen: +1500 HP
  • Bleeding Damage: Rank 2 -- Ignored
Kanmuri
  • Maintains: -1500 HP / -315 CP
  • Cursed Seal Maintain: -6 CP Mod
  • Awareness: 24v26 - FAIL! 650 damage.
  • HP Regen: +1024 HP
  • Bleeding Damage: Rank 1 -- 335 damage.</LIST>

[thead]

[/thead]
[tbody]

• [tr=bg1]
    [td=null,1]
    00.00s​
    <i>
    </i>[/td]
    [td=null,1]Kanmuri: Demonic Aura
    • @Furoorensu: 39v23 - Affected!
    • @Persona: 31v43 - Not Affected!
    Furoorensu: Basic Strike
    • @Clone 3 - Autohit
    • Cleave!
    • @Clone 2 - Autohit
    • Cleave!
    • @Clone 4 - Autohit
    • Cleave!
    • @Kanmuri
      <LIST>
      • Autododge: 24 - Fail
      • 40v24 - HIT!
      • 91 dmg to Kanmuri
      • 23 dmg to Persona
      Furoorensu not affected by Clone Confusion
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr=bg2]
    [td=null,1]
    02.75s​
    <i>
    </i>[/td]
    [td=null,1]Furoorensu: Eagle Drop
    • Autododge: 65 - Fail
    • 39v26 - HIT!
    • 2207 dmg to Kanmuri
    • 552 dmg to Persona
    • Roll for Brain Damage: 19 - Success! Kanmuri suffers from Brain Damage
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr=bg1]
    [td=null,1]
    04.64s​
    <i>
    </i>[/td]
    [td=null,1]Kanmuri: Hidden Action
    • Brand Damage Chance: 35 - Fail
    • @Furoorensu's Shadow: 38v26 - HIT! 363 damage!
    • Furoorensu is bound!
    • Furoorensu's maintains are dropped!
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr=bg2]
    [td=null,1]
    05.25s​
    <i>
    </i>[/td]
    [td=null,1]Furoorensu: Attempts to break free
    • Roll: 48 - Fail
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr=bg1]
    [td=null,1]
    07.75s​
    <i>
    </i>[/td]
    [td=null,1]Furoorensu: Attempts to break free
    • Roll: 100 - Fail
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr=bg2]
    [td=null,1]
    08.04s​
    <i>
    </i>[/td]
    [td=null,1]Kanmuri's Persona: Zantetsuken
    • Furoorensu is freed from bind
    • 42v38 - HIT! 3630 dmg!
    • Roll Bleeding: 10 - Furoorensu is bleeding rank 3
    • Blood Rack! 842 damage!
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr=bg1]
    [td=null,1]
    08.66s​
    <i>
    </i>[/td]
    [td=null,1]Kanmuri's Persona: Basic Strike
    • @Furoorensu: 40v33 - HIT! 150 dmg!
    • Roll Bleeding: 5 - Furoorensu is bleeding rank 4
    • Blood Rack! 1122 dmg!
    [/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr=bg1]
    [td=null,1]
    END​
    <i>
    </i>[lb][/lb]
    OF​
    <i>
    </i>[lb][/lb]
    ROUND​
    <i>
    </i>[/td]
    [td=null,1]Furoorensu takes 151 cursed damage[lb][/lb]
    Kanmuri's Thirsting Seal heals: +151 HP [lb][/lb]
    Furoorensu uses Willpower Cancel
    • Roll: 60 - Fail
    Furoorensu uses Quickhealer: +106 HP
    [/td]
    [/tbody]

• B-Mod Notes
    @Kanmuri
    • You weren't able to complete your actions due to running out of time
    @Furoorensu
    • You weren't able to complete your actions due to being bound

Corrections to Round 3 will no longer be addressed/entertained.
    !
    General Notices
    IMPORTANT!

IMPORTANT AS WELL!

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The contest between Miss Furoorensu of the Medical Branch and the boy known as Miroku Kanmuri would continue onward once more as the spectators around them would continue to watch in almost silence. Occasionally, they would cheer and jeer when something happened to their companion, Furoorensu, but the fact of the matter was this was no tournament fight or a play fight where one could get into it as a spectator for enjoyment at all. Instead, they were focusing on it in likely one of the most professional and serious manners that one could do so since Kanmuri had more or less irritated his opponent with how he initially acted which may or may not have been over-dramatic.

Regardless, the two combatants would continue to trade blows or one would think until Miss Furoorensu got caught in place and could not move any of our body from the neck down. There was no signs of anything physically trying to restrain her, but she could easily tell from some of his tricks earlier in this contest that the boy was favoring the illusions and toying with her mind which is why she had to remove more replicas of him earlier prior to being bound. Unfortunately for her, she would be a sitting duck for his blade going right into her chest causing her to cough out blood from her mouth as it stained the ground beneath her feet. While the blade connected, she could feel herself being released from the illusionary constraints only to have a blow connect into her chest again and causing more blood to be coughed up from her.

For a normal person, those two strikes would have likely knocked someone to their hands and knees due to the pain that one felt. However, Kanmuri mustn't forget that his opponent was an odd creature like himself in that she seemed to tolerate pain far better than others and her body was made from some form of steel as she did not bleed as easily. Nevertheless, she was bleeding pretty badly now and both of them appeared to her to be growing tired and reaching their climax in this fight. It was likely that this brawl would not last much longer and Kanmuri was likely going to fall to his knees before becoming incapacitated. Only time would truly tell however!
OOC:
  • Actions were already sent in.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back