Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Don't Piss off the Uchiha. [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Are you kidding me? A handsome guy like you? I have no doubt that she's jealous that you're mine, it's probably why she got so mad when she saw us together the first time." She would say with a grin, enjoying the feel of his fingers through her hair. Her eyes blinked a few times as he told her not to kill Yuki, a thought that made her laugh. "Of course I wouldn't, that would be a waste of my time. That and I'm pretty sure you can kill her yourself if you need to." She would say, showing interest as the man spoke about how frigid her chakra was. She would be just about to ask what the significance of that could be until her mentioned taking a shower together, her eyes lighting up as her smile spread. "Oh ho ho, and what kind of treat would that be?" She would grin as she gazed at his body as he stripped, already beginning to pull down her dress...until the door opened.

Sadako wouldn't be surprised knowing that her roommate had been due to be back at any moment, though she found her reaction amusing as she saw Yoruko half naked, the girl pulling her dress up as she giggled. Yuri attempted to leave but would instead find that door opened up by the other female, a hand reaching for hers to pull her back in. "Nonsense! Come on in and let me introduce you two! Yoruko, honey, pull your pants up so she wont feel uncomfortable." She would say as she closed the door behind Yuri and guided her over to where the young man stood. "Yamazaki Yuri, this is my boyfriend Murasaki Yoruko! Yoruko, this is my roommate Yuri! She's new in Iwagakure and has been a fantastic person to share a living space with!" She would say with a smile, her arms slowly wrapping around Yuri's waist and pulling her closer, her head resting on her shoulder.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko smiled at the girl of his attentions as she began to pull her dress up, and his eyes appreciated the view of her pale skin. However, that was when the door clicked...

Yoruko had been so wrapped up in her that he had failed to notice the presence of another nearby. His ears did not register the door click open until he heard a foreign voice. At this point he was without any form of clothing and found himself staring at the person who had shielded their eyes. Had they waited just a moment to do so, they would've seen the violet, triple-tomoe Sharingan eyes staring at that door. His heart was racing within his chest, he had not even noticed her. In the worst case scenario if it were an attacker he could have used his ocular prowess to avoid taking any damage from a mortal wound, however it would be rather taxing on his eyes, especially given how tired he was feeling. His chakra was moderately low but he was sure he could take on a non-shinobi any given day of the week. The boy's ears somehow managed to hear Sadako telling him to put on his pants once more. He leveled a glare at the door before the intruder- reintroduced as her roommate would notice. He pulled his pants back on, leaving himself otherwise bare, he crossed his arms as the other woman came in.

His eyes bore into the new girl's eyes, Yuri, as she was named, and it seemed that she was the woman who Sadako was sharing a room with. Wait.. Did she share the bed too? A slew of questions rose to his mind which surprised even himself but he shook the thoughts from his mind as he blinked. "Yamazaki Yuri, a pleasure to meet you... Although the circumstances are far from what I would refer to as... ideal." He began slowly, his lithe frame growing as he inhaled and shrinking back to normal size as he exhaled. He eyed the girl up and down, interested in this person as well as the closeness which the two held. Did Sadako act this way towards everyone, or just himself and other women? The thought ran through his mind for a few moments before a questioning look was fired at Sadako. Yoruko returned his eyes back to Yuri and continued to speak.

"Sadako has not told me much of anything about you, Yuri-chan. Tell me, what brings you to the Village of Stone?" He asked as he led the way back to the bedroom to sit back on the bed. He was rather too tired to stand still, but he could manage if need be. His tomoe rotated lazily within their sockets as the inspected every inch of Yuri, from her chakra up to her eyes, where they would stand searching. Within, Yuri would see eyes filled with curiosity, as well as a subtle hint of longing. Though whether it was for Sadako, Yuri, or something else entirely remained to be seen.​

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before I got a chance to step away from the door, my roommate opened the door to pull me inside... after pulling up her dress... Yeah, hmhm little did I know I had just begun to take a walk in to Awkward Central. In the process of pulling me in, Sadako instructs her other guest to pull up his pants before giving an edifying introduction. Within less than a week's time, I had already become a "fantastic person." To be completely honest I would have just chalked it up to her simply being polite if she hadn't decided to snuggle with me shortly after.

Hahaha, I hadn't realized the people of Iwa were such affectionate people, or at least she was. All I know is that as she worked her way into my open grey suit jacket, I was caught off guard probably just as much as the young couple. Okay,... not quite as much. For a moment, my eyes raced left and right behind my glasses as my face virtually said 'Uhhhhh what's going on.' Not wanting to be rude, or rather, not knowing what to do, I began stroking her hair with one hand as I returned a light hug with my right. I would utter a light "Hello," and give a small wave with my hugging hand to her announced boyfriend, before continuing the hug. Although I didn't have a mirror at the time, I'm almost certain that I was blushing a great deal.

The red head of the room greeted me stating that the scene wasn't ideal, which I would agree. I tried not look at him at him for too long, being than I caught him mostly nude, even while he had his pants on in that present time. The only thing that came to mind was, "Yeah,... it seems more pleasure would be had if I weren't here. Sorry about that." After my response, I began to notice just how hard he was looking at me. Yep, I didn't blame him for being pev'ed at me, glaring at me. But the real note was this guys Sharingan,... a shade of purple I had never seen in that Doujutsu, assuming that there could be a purple Sharingan. Perhaps it was a totally new ocular anomaly altogether. But aside from the color, he's eyes seemed to match my former colleague's generally. I hoped this one wasn't as so arrogant though. Okay okay, not important.

The boyfriend asked why I was here, in Stone City. I remember glancing at he ceiling to ponder about my journey and decided to get him a very short summary of my arrival. "Well, the quick version is, Leaf City is under Civil War...?fare? right now and I'm a refugee. A heavy Kinjutsu kinda placed shinobi there in a bind to say the least. I came here with little more than the clothes on my back, hmhm, and the clothes in my backpack." to which I thumbed the backpack that was on me, "I was hard on my luck until I met this little firecracker of a gem here." At that time I looked at Sadako and if she were still latched on to me, she probably would have felt my hug firm up as if to give to say 'thank you.' "She offered me... well, this place here."

It was at this point I began to spot the boyfriend Yoruko eyeing me. He was scrutinizing the heck out off me. All I had on attire-wise were black heeled dress shoes, a grey business dress skirt with a matching jacket, a white blouse with just the top button open, and basic correctional lenses. I don't know if it was my brown bunned hair, slight tan, green eyes, or maybe that I looked to be in my early twenties, but this guy was definitely checking me out. If he weren't checking me out, I'd assume he would be undressing me with his eyes to even the score in a sense. Still, he's actions proved me wrong and Sadako right in a way, I ACTUALLY AM ATTRACTIVE. *Sigh* I needed that.

Anyway, if the young hadn't released my by now, Miss Sadako might receive a tickling poke to the back of her neck and another to the area just below her right rib cage. These would be my attempt(s) to free myself from her grasp in a light-hearted way, by assaulting common reflect zones for most people. I don't remember how it turned out but if I were free I would pick up the bag placed at the door and move to the kitchen counter{If there is one}, however either way I would tell her, "Hey, I got you something. It's from my new job,... hopefully. About seven or eight pieces of sushi, teriyaki beef with noodles, a spring roll, a veggie roll and 3 crab rangoon. Well, minus the spring roll. It's probably be decent to you, or you two, but to me it was heaven. Then again I hadn't had a full meal in days before hand sooo..." From this point I decided inquire myself, "Your turn Sadako. It's only fair that since you drilled me about my love life a little, that I return the favor... Wait, actually,... *mischievous grin* heee would be doing that. Pwahaha... hew. I'm sorry but I had to say it. So, why don't you two tell me about yourselves?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako released Yuri soon from her embrace, though not until the woman brushed her hair with her fingers and returned that hug. A smile played on her lips as she saw Yuri's cheeks turning pink, knowing just how awkward this all had to be for her. "There's no need for you to apologize, Yuri, this is as much your apartment as it is mine now. You should never feel as if you have to leave on my account, in fact, I honestly don't mind at all having an audience." She would tease her, giggling softly as she politely covered her mouth. Yuri went on to answer Yoruko's question, cocking her head at the way that she described her, thinking it over for a moment. "Well, I've never heard myself described as a 'firecracker' before. I've always thought of myself more like a large, ever burning bonfire than something that lasts so fleetingly." She would muse, looking over to Yoruko and noticing how he was eying Yuri.She knew why it was of course, the young man had an innate distrust of other people, and even now he was analyzing every single inch of her and recording it to memory. Still, she couldn't help but comment on it. "Goodness, Yoruko! Don't stare so hard at her, you're going to make me jealous!" She would exclaim, puffing out her cheeks and placing her hands on her hips as she looked away as if being offended, though it was clear that she wasn't being serious.

Yuri moved away to the kitchen area which took up a portion of the room, just a small space that one could cook and hold dishes. Sadako's eyes lit up as the woman mentioned bringing home food, quickly moving by her side. As she set the bags down she would begin to look through them, finding another pleasant aspect of having a roommate. "Aww, no shrimp tempura...oh! crab rangoon?" she asked as she pulled out the box holding them, smiling as she opened it. She popped one into her mouth as Yuri asked her question, giggling at her joke. "Now now, he and I have not actually done anything yet. We've taken showers together, some heavy petting, some VERY passionate kissing, but there hasn't been any 'drilling'...yet..." She would say frankly as she looked at Yuri, grinning as she popped another rangoon into her mouth. "Yoruko was a Genin who was visiting the Academy, I was an impressionable young woman who held longing for love in her heart. Our eyes met and it was love at first sight, a whirlwind romance unlike any other!" She would exclaim over dramatically, stopping as she looked back at Yuri. "Er, were you asking for our backstories, or how we met?" she would ask, leisurely leaning back against the kitchen counter.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko's question was answered and a soft smirk came to his mouth, unaccompanied by a smug look on his face. Rather, he seemed to smirk in acknowledgment. The woman seemed entranced by his Sharingan eyes, due in part to the shade that they were. So she was an ex-Leaf ninja, which meant that she was a free agent so to speak. While he would never admit it, he had in fact been checking her out, though if anyone inquired he would state that he was attempting to identify her strength by her chakra levels. This was the truth, to a point, though he would keep this to himself. That skirt looked rather nice on her... But who was he to check out his girlfriend's good looking roommate? Then again, she didn't seem to mind flirting a bit with her in front of him so perhaps he would tease Sadako in a similar fashion. His eyes caught the fact Yuri seemed to notice him staring at her in a very focused fashion. Yoruko's eyes flickered over to Sadako who asked him to not stare so hard at Yuri, should she get jealous. Yoruko let out a slight shrug, deciding to play along in this little game.

"Perhaps I want you to be a little jealous~?" He teased at her before walking to her and placing a chaste kiss on the woman's cheek, moving towards the kitchen space. The two talked of the food that her roommate had brought and he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. The boy propped his wounded foot up against the wall as the rest of his weight rested upon the only limb touching the floor. His long red hair, which draped over his shoulders blocked part of his form though not his eyes, as he had tucked a few locks to the side. Yoruko's eyes were still trained on Yuri though they occasionally flickered over to Sadako who had begun speaking of their relationship. A smirk followed a terse chuckle from the boy as he heard the woman describe him as a Genin visiting the academy, leaving out some of their more spine-tingling adventures. His eyes moved from Sadako back to Yuri as his lover finished speaking. To refer to her as a mere girlfriend did not do her justice as she accepted him in every way for what he truly was. The boy pulled a few more locks of hair behind his ear as his violet sharingan as he pondered for a few moments whether or not to reveal what they had done... What they would be doing again if he had any say in it.

Yoruko figured the woman had meant their backstories as well as how they had met and so he began to weave his own tale. "My name as you know, is Murasaki Yoruko. I am from a secluded family and was kept isolated for the most part by my parents. I haven't had many friends, in fact... Sadako here was the second to ever become something of a friend to me. I've been trained by my parents and them alone. My time at the academy was a joke if anything. I spent time at the Academy after a few weeks away, once I had graduated. This is when Sadako appeared within my life. At first... I wasn't sure what to feel. After some time though, and a few revelations... I realized that she and I were destined to be together. Though she's rather innocent on the outside..." He paused, eyes flashing over to her to see her reaction, wanting to see her breath hitch up even only just slightly. After what felt like an eternity he closed his eyes with a soft hmph. "These eyes know better..." He would say as his eyes opened revealing his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. He would wait to see the woman's reaction as a coy smile came from the boy, eyes flashing as that smile turned into something a little more eager.

"If you'd like, I could show you~" He dared to say, eyes flickering over to Sadako as he waited to see what her reaction would be. His breathing remained even as his eyes focused on Yuri's own after a few, tense moments. He had spoken nothing but the truth and it was something spectacular, to say something and yet leave out that which did not need knowing. Yoruko's face showed a hint of enjoyment, as though this were a game to him. His heart beat within his chest as he waited to see their reactions, both of them.

[Marked for Training: WC: 767]​

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I thought I knew what I was getting into. I already was proven wrong from the moment I entered the room thinking that if anyone was there, it would just be Sadako. I thought that I could hang with the younger couple in the teasing game, but it beginning to seem like I was out of my league. Applying pressure I can do, however receiving, recovering, and returning fire wasn't a strong suit of mine. That would be revealed in just a bit.

Sadako seemed to envision herself differently than I portrayed her. I wished to clarify my meaning about the 'firecracker' reference so I told her, "Oh, I just meant you're spunky and undeniable is all." She then began correcting her boyfriend though. Jealousy came up, in a playful manner, but it did come up. Yoruko did a little damage control with a kiss to his girlfriend and even he teased her back. We all then gathered in the kitchen area.

Sadako wasted no time going to town on appetizers, but she still didn't miss a beat though. She confessed that they hadn't 'did the do' just yet but intended to. Her frankness was a bit shocking, my widen eyes showed that much. I'd never met a young person so direct about this subject manner and I was beginning to believe that she wasn't kidding about the things she was saying when flirting. That or, she had a mean poker-face and was seizing this moment to apply pressure in a sense. I know I couldn't have stated that much with a straight face if it were true. Though I must note that, despite his gesture earlier to his girlfriend, Yoruko seemed to be struggling to not sneak peeks at me.

The roomie then started to tell the love story of the two. Although she seemed to be unsure as to what exactly I was asking for so I informed her, "Oh, either or both. Anything you care to share." From here Yoruko took his turn and gave a short bio and shedding a little more light on the emotional tie of their story. They both did seem to agree that they considered each other their soul-mates. At the end of his description however, he stated that Sadako wasn't as innocent as she claimed. His eye shifted into... something else at that moment. I wasn't sure at the time what the difference was, I just knew that they were different. He had a habit of locking eyes with people, or at least with me and Sadako.

He offered to show me something, though I wasn't sure if it was simply teasing in order to poke at Sadako, or if he truly wanted to show me... something. It seemed that he intended to somehow display a hidden side to his soul-mate, but somehow I was beginning to get the feeling he wanted to show me something that, to put in lightly, involved me. Turning myself partly toward the counter to break any eye contact, I give a bit of a nervous laugh that might express the feeling of 'I'm in over my head here,' as I told him, "Hehehe, um you don't think you've shown me quite a bit already?" Using my right index and pinkie finger, I pointed at the each of their reproductive parts simultaneously. Now,... I was flattered at this attention I was getting. I realized I probably wouldn't have too many people be this 'in to me' as,... well come to think of it, both of them. I started to visualize a tug-of-war game going on where I stood between the two, not knowing if they where simply pranking me or if they were actually pursuing. I had ABSOLUTELY no solid clue where I stood with either of them, only that I stood with a bright red face and a wrapped spring roll that I had been fiddling with since I mentioned 'minus the spring roll.' What did I get myself into?

In an attempt to evade, I cleared my throat before commenting on the love story I heard. "So um,... so yeah, you guys seem to have an admirable bond. Really! It's like a real romance novel or something like it." Some thoughts began to resurface about my love life, if it even could be said I had one. I turn my head to them with a small proud smile and informed them, "You two have got something special. Don't let it change for the world." Despite the fact I barely knew them, I held up my spring roll as if to toast them before finally taking a small bite out of the now unwrapped roll.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako's smile would broaden as Yoruko recounted how he felt when he first encountered her, how their feelings quickly escalated until they could actually be referred to as being destined together. If she believed in things like fate or destiny she would have to agree, but instead would just nod her head as she thought about how they would always be together, at least until they tried to kill each other. She hoped that something like that would never happen, but she had seen more than enough drama shows to know that things like that were always possible. He moved on to talk about how innocent she seemed on the outside and of how he knew better....and he certainly did. While he himself would describe himself as a 'monster' in the figurative sense she was a true 'wolf in sheep's clothing' a horror that walked, talked, and looked human, a beat released among an unsuspecting public. Yoruko offered to show Yuri as he revealed his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan to her, no doubt insinuating that he would reveal to the woman what she was by using the Tsukiyomi. Her smile never left her lips, in fact the girl smirking as she looked towards him. She knew he was much too careful to reveal something so secret to someone who was still a stranger to him, knowing that if Yuri reacted as badly as most would that they would have to kill her to keep her from telling others. Then again, would anyone believe her? An ex-Konohagakure shinobi would have a hard time proving something like that about one of the village's own citizens, mostly because it would sound so outrageous.

As Yuri turned down the offer her smile broadened, giggling softly, giving her an opportunity to quietly sneak past having to talk about her own past. "She's right, Yoruko. I think she's seen enough of your dangling bits without also seeing what I may or may not do to them." She would tease the boy as she looked back at Yuri, the woman talking about how special their relationship was. She couldn't deny that as it was certainly unique, but she was also quite sure that it was far from what most considered ideal or even healthy. After all, one of the most romantic 'dates' he had taken her on ended with her beating a man's head in with a baseball bat and him burning someone to ash...but at least it had been an activity they had done together, right? "Eh? A romance novel? Don't those usually end in tragedy, at least the good ones? I don't think I want to describe it like that." She would sigh as she turned to bend over the counter, looking through the rest of the bags. Finding the box with the sushi she would pop one into her mouth, nodding in approval as she casually swayed her hips from side to side. "Mmmm...not bad...oh, Yuri." She would say as she looked over at the woman, taking a moment to finish chewing the piece in her mouth. "Have you talked to that Kamaru guy yet?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko raised a brow as his offer was turned down. A soft smirk followed suit soon after as the boy moved himself from the wall. He glanced over to Sadako, and back to Yuri as his eyes returned back to their traditional three-tomoe form, which was much less difficult to recognize. 'Such a shame, and I was going to show her from Sadako's perspective too...' He thought to himself as the woman pointed at his and Sadako's lower regions and mentioned something about seeing enough as it was. She didn't seem to sure about it.. He began to wonder if perhaps he pushed her a little bit she would crack, but he wouldn't want to ruin Sadako's friendship with her roommate. Though it was Sadako that made his smirk grow a bit as she mentioned the possibility of her doing something with said dangling bits. Speaking of Sadako, she had never once wavered in her smile, in fact it seemed as though it had only gotten bigger as he had offered to show her roommate a secret side of her.

His eyes glanced back over to Yuri as she spoke, saying that they had a unique bond, something that shouldn't, wouldn't, change. Yoruko nodded his head in agreement. "I wouldn't say a romance novel, but something of the sort. Though ours will need several books to cover the length of our romance, if I have anything to say about it." He spoke, wondering if Sadako would catch his drift. The boy moved over to place a hand on Sadako's hip, pulling her close against him as he pressed a kiss onto her cheek, or her lips depending which she would prefer. "I'll be in the shower if you need something, my darling Amaterasu." He whispered to her as he pulled away to look her in the eyes for just a moment. He had chosen Amaterasu for a veritable number of reasons... Among them were that they burned until they were finished, another was their color, they were jet black flames... And they matched the woman's hair. They were unstoppable and consumed everything in their way... He hoped she would appreciate the pet name he bestowed upon her. He turned to walk away for the time being holding the girl's hand all along the way as he left the two girls alone to chit-chat for a bit.

[Yoruko has Semi-Left the thread unless called. (still counts as me being in it, just you guys can RP between yourselves for the time being.)]​

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, both halves of the couple were in agreement that the metaphor I used wasn't a good one. The ones I read, or rather, read a summary of, had happy endings. Yoruko made a romantic comment and gesture to his other before leaving Sadako and I to ourselves. Naturally she begins to inquire about my person of interest, as I was hoping she wouldn't do. I remember wearing a forced smirk, the 'I'm trying to be happy' smile. Yet, I gave a light sigh and shook my head. Looking at the empty space I started, "I didn't see him today." I placed my roll on the counter and my palms on the corner of the counter to lean on it before continuing. "Even if I did, I wouldn't know what to say... I don't know what he thinks about me."

As dug a bit deeper into my thoughts, I took off my glasses, folding one end with my fingers and the other with the counter. Returning to my leaning position, I peered over at the swaying girl for a moment before looking back at some blank counter space. "Hm, maybe I was just hoping something was there. He saved me once on a mission... maybe I just made more of it that it was, a mission. I think he's a little younger than myself but still, when he was helping me walk out of the house that day... I saw the most unique person. Haha, he's kind of plan-looking actually but, he didn't seem to need anything extra special to be, well,... the hero that he was to me. But now, I wonder if I was just a burden to him. I don't want to be dead weight but,..." I take a short pause before looking into the youth's eye. I found myself giving her a humble smile, as I finished "who doesn't want a hero? Hmhm, sorry. I don't mean to destroy the mood. Believe me, you two have something special," I folded my arms on the counter, still leaning on it, still looking her, but with an improving smile "eeeeven if we can't agree on literature. Hmhmhm."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Yoruko leaned in towards her she would guide her lips to his in a kiss, not caring that they had an audience before them. She giggled at the pet name the young man decided to call her by, giving his hand a squeeze before it left hers as he returned to the bathroom. Her attention would now return to Yuri fully, listening to her talk about Kamaru. "Aaah, I see then. I thought that he was some kind of childhood friend or something." She would say as she leaned back against the counter, popping a piece of sushi into the air and catching it in her mouth. "Falling in love with a guy that saved your life...yeah, I can see that being pretty romantic. It sounds just a little one sided though..." She would say as she took a moment to think it over, chewing that sushi before swallowing it. "Yuri, you're only dead weight if you think you are. I won't have any of that negative thinking here, alright? You're young, smart, beautiful...all that stuff. Chin up, yeah? You should still talk to him some day. Or not." She would grin as she moved closer to Yuri and pressed against her side, setting the box of sushi on the counter. "If you don't talk to him then that means I get you all to myself, right?" She would ask as she brought her face close to hers, eyes seeking to lock with her own. "Speaking of which...you're still classified as a refugee, aren't you? Have you given any thought to formally join the village?" Another question given as her arm would rest along the woman's shoulders, leaning against her.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The young girl seemed to have an understanding of what I was saying. Being the good friend that she was, she pushed to cheer me up. After making a note of my positive features, at least at that moment I thought they were true, she tells me to talk to him. I let out a "Yeah," in response. Hmhm well, being the little sensual teen she was, she gave me something like an ultimatum, talk to Kamaru or I'd be all her's. I still wasn't used to this kind of pressure so, I couldn't think well enough for a snappy remark. I kept my face down looking at the counter until she placed her face extremely close to mine well I struggled for a response, "Well uhhh,... I think,... that bed won't hold three people I think." I stated this knowing I haven't used the bed like I said I would. I tried talking clever and risque but, I didn't want to risk having foreign hands around certain regions as I slept. So far, I only trusted one person to do that.

She did seek my eyes and found them for a while. I must say, there was something strange about them. It felt like I was staring into a... a wondrous void, like outer-space or something. She asked me something in the mist of this and I... can't even remember the question but I think said, "Yeah, I think I will." Call me crazy but after I answered, it seemed like something moved 'inside' her eyes. It felt like I was able to call back into myself. During that time I hadn't realized that she worked her way on my shoulder. I shook my head. My memory and observational skills were usually better than this. My former occupation required it, though under different circumstances.

While Sadako's boyfriend was in the privy, I began to inquire as I whispered to her in a more concerned tune. Although I let her remain on my shoulder, my eye focused instead on the sushi box she placed down. "Is my being here going to hurt you two? It seems like I'm drawing attention from each of you, away from the other. The two of you seem to be pretty sweet youths, more than a bit risque but, still nice people. I don't want to be the reason why a good thing ends, you know?" There was more I wanted to mention about the two but, I couldn't just yet... it would be odd.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako's eyes were deep, black pools devoid of any light, pulling in the other woman's gaze into them, a blink and a turn of her head finally breaking their line of sight. "Well that's wonderful to hear! I was afraid that you being in Iwagakure would be a temporary thing and I would've been very sore to see you go." she would say as she looked back at the woman, giving her a an exaggerated pout before giggling. She gave her a soft squeeze before she pulled away, moving back to the bed and sitting at the edge. Yuri would voice her concern about coming between Yoruko and her, an amused smile playing on the young woman's lips before shaking her head. "Yuri, please, you need to give us more credit than that. It's not like...like 'Iwagakure Junior High' where Yue inadvertently caused her sister to break up with Kai because he fell in love with her." She would say, bringing up the show that she seemed to always catch every Wednesday evening, a teen drama that she seemed to enjoy either in spite or because of how cheesy it was. "What Yoruko and I have is a very special connection...him and I are going to be together for a long time. Hopefully a long time. You know, it's pretty hard to say that considering how short of a lifespan shinobi tend to have, you know? Anyways, no you're not going to get in between us...so relax. You're too high strung sometimes, you know that?" She would tease the woman with a grin.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I began to shuffle through the box as Sadako moved away to take a spot on the bed. She then makes reference to a 'drama' I'm guessing that I wasn't familiar with, in response to my concern. She identified that there was a unique bond between her and her mate to be. As she spoke I soaked in her words while finishing the spring roll I had. However she dis continue on to say that high strung. Maybe she was right. I thought about my time here in Stone City and the concerns I'd mentioned so far while heading to my sleeping bag. Perhaps I did worry too much and I would state that such. "Yeah hmhm, I guess I am a bit of a worry wart." After I placed my pack on the floor, I slipped out of my suit jacket and reached down to pull off my shoes.

I decided to have a seat next to her unbuttoning my shirt about halfway, trying to relax you know. "You know, you've got good taste. His eyes are unique. I've never seen a Sharingan that color before." I gave her glance and a smile before I continued "I'm pretty sure you two planned on using this bed before I got in. I don't mind going out for a few hours, letting you two get to know each other. In fact, that's what I'll do." I stood up immediately and began to move toward my spot on the floor, then pulled out a red top, black pants, and sneakers. I walk to the bathroom door to listened in to make sure Yoruko was in the shower. But I need to ensure that he stayed in there so, I whispered over to Sadako "Umm, I don't suppose you would be willing to keep him distracted... or entertained while I change out here would you?" I remembered smiling so hard I squinted my eyes shut and exposed a lot of teeth. A fair request, a favor of privacy for me, that would allow me to grant them a favor of privacy.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You are! In fact, we should go out sometime, like shopping or something. Get your mind off your troubles and find something to spend your hard earned money on! I'm sure we could find a dress that would be perfect for you that would make Kamaru's head spin!" She would say with a smile as she watched Yuri sit next to her, mentioned the unusual color of Yoruko's eyes. "Yeah, I think his family is the only one with that kind of Sharingan. It also might be an even stronger version of it because Yoruko...he's invincible. Believe me, I've seen him fight." She would say before bursting out in giggles as the woman referred to them using the bed. "No, we weren't, outside of possibly snuggling before he has to go home." She would say as she fell backwards, laying flat on the bed with her arms held out, looking up at the ceiling. "We haven't done it yet...he says he wants to wait. Anyways, don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't get a peek at you." She would say as she hopped back to her feet and moved to the bathroo door, opening it up and taking in a peek. "Tsukuyomiiiiiiii, wait like five minutes or so before you get out. Yuri is getting naked...don't be naughty and peek!" She would grin as she closed the door behind her and leaned back against it, giving Yuri a thumbs up as she looked at her.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hmhm, this girl... she offered to go shopping with me. I definity needed to get some new things but, I wasn't make a lot at me current job yet. She didn't need to know that either. Still, I gave her a playful scowl as I told her, "You weren't suppose to agree you know..." then I gave her smile, "But yeah, that could be fun. I need a wardrobe to mix things up a little."

Then there was her response to the mention of her boyfriend's eyes. She seemed to glow with passion as she talked about him, but then found it funny when I mentioned love-making. She continued to deny what they were going to do. Snuggling I could see. Snuggling in the nude? Not so much. I decided to do a little teasing myself. "Surrrre. Nude snuggling, is that what he told you? hehehe."

Still, she did offer to help, but her way. She goes to the door not keep him in, but to announce to him the show he might miss. I narrow my eyes to the little one stating, "I know what you did. That's just dirty." There was a playful tune to it. But I still need to change and the door was guarded... at least I hoped it was. Yoruko might see this as a opportunity to feast his eye's on me to return the favor, and the gods only know Sadako wanted to watch too. However I turned my back to door to hide what I could as I finished unbuttoning my blouse and unhooking my black bra. Then shuffled my skirt down as fast as I could, reveal pink panties with middle-sized bear paw prints on each cheek. Kick the skirt off to the corner, I attempted to slide into my black leather-like pants before trying to throw on my red one shoulder top. At the time I could only hoped that I was fast enough beat Yoruko before he hopped out and/or nimble enough to not reveal my chest to Sadako. Yeah, I was shy even to that level.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Upon entering the bathroom he had not bothered worrying if the woman saw him nude or otherwise. He started the heated water going, not turning on the cold at all, so he could feel the heat upon himself in all of it's blazing glory. A few moments of silence passed as he stared at the wall. It seemed that there was a lot going on, so much to do and so little time to do it in... Sadako's child was after them, for no reason other than to consume Sadako whole along with her powers. Yoruko's face grew dark as he clenched his fist. Like hell he was going to let some bastard child take away from him the one thing in his life that granted him a way to relent from the strain of dealing with his parents. As the water reached the peak of it's temperature he hopped in, and let out a slight groan as the hot droplets raced across his skin. His hair drooped more so than usual as it became soaked.

'According to the books that I received from Hissori, there's still more abilities I've yet to obtain... But they will come soon. I need to focus on mastering the Sharingan in every form. After that, I'll press on with my medic-nin training so that I can then move to ANBU... Eventually I'll be good enough to deal with anyone in my way... Nothing will stop me from being free.' Yoruko thought, his violet eyes flickered over towards his hand which he had been clenching the whole time, it seemed. Blood dripped from it and he sighed before performing a small bit of healing jutsu to close the bleeding. He began to wash himself off, listening to the bits and pieces of conversation he could. Something about going shopping, a fellow whose name started with a 'K' but he could not hear it clear enough. He heard something about his Sharingan, the color of it. He glanced in the mirror and inspected the violet hued eyes which were reflected clearly. Come to think of it, the pictures that were within the book he had been reading all showed blood red Sharingan. It was very strange that he had these violet eyes but he had come to accept it as part of his bloodline.

He was out of the shower by this point and had merely been eavesdropping on the two, but he had left the water running, so they would think him still in the shower. He was sitting against the sink with his arms crossed, the steamed up room covering most of him but those violet eyes of his were hard to miss. When Sadako peeked in she would see the boy with a towel draped around his waist but covered more by steam than anything else. Yuri would be thankful for his next action. Reaching out after hearing the nickname called for her, he pulled her in and shut the door behind him. He decided that Yuri would be grateful later for his actions, whether she realized it was to her benefit or not. Those violet eyes of his glowed despite the steam filled room and he would pin her against said door with his towel and her dress between them. His left hand had initially pinned her shoulder to the door but was now off to the side for her to move, the contact of his hand with the door itself was loud enough. Hopefully Yuri would get the hint that if she wished to leave, now was the time. Yoruko's other free hand rested upon his lover's hip as his lips melted into hers with a strong feeling of want, but the desperation that he had felt a few weeks ago was not present, so he was still in control of himself for the moment.

"I take it you enjoyed your conversation with Yuri...?" He spoke between kisses, shifting down to give her jaw some attention and allowing her to respond before continuing on. "How strong do you think she is...? Or do I need to test her for myself to... See what she can take?" He asked with a softer level of volume, pressing extra emphasis on the final stretch of what he said to tease her a bit more. He enjoyed his teasing of her even if he wouldn't admit it to himself, as he sometimes felt bad for it afterwards.

[MFT: WC: 742]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yuri would get the privacy that she wanted as a hand darted out from behind the bathroom door and grabbed her arm, pulling her in as she let out a surprised yelp.She would be pinned against the door by her lover, lips quickly meeting his in a passionate kiss, dainty hands moving up to rest on his shoulders. She let out a soft sigh as the kiss finally broke, a smile playing on her lips as she looked up at him. "Of course, I enjoy her company...she's a very sweet woman..." She would state as she tilted her jaw up for the man to lavish as much attention on it as he wanted. He asked her about how strong Yuri was, the girl shaking her head slowly. "I have no idea...I know that she can fight, but I haven't seen what she's capable of." She whispered so that only the young man would hear, arms reaching up to loosely wrap around his neck. "Mmm, I'm sure you would love testing her...then again I don't even know if you can handle me..." She would say with a grin, looking into his eyes. "I don't know how useful she'll be...but I think she could make a useful ally. That and she brings me food..." She would giggle, leaning up to kiss him once more.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Sorry for the wait, and thanks for the opportunity.]

Thankfully, the male half of the two love birds, intercedes for me. I quickly throw on my clothes as the mingle in the other room. When I managed to finish with that, I took my hair out of a bun and instead placed it in a ponytail. With all of that taken care of, slowed my pace and began tucking way my clothes into my bag. I figured that I would need only the clothes on my back, my glasses and case, and the room key.

With all my things seeming to be taken care, I walked over to the bathroom door in my worn out sneakers and gave a gentle knock on the door. I gave them the simply notice, "All done, your free to come out now... if you want to.... you probably don't at the moment though.... soooooo I guess I'll head out." I began to realize while I spoke that I might be bothering them and decided to them be. I figured while I was out, I'd search for a empty rooftop to refresh myself in the arts, while the frisky teens worked on making or bringing in a third roommate.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[It's been a pleasure!]

Yoruko enjoyed the soft feeling of her hands upon his shoulders, as their lips were locked together. The soft sound of her sighing caused a bit of satisfaction to well up inside of him. His ears enjoyed the melody of her voice as she spoke about her roommate, who was preparing to leave the two of them be. His lips reached the underside of her jaw as he lavished attention on the young woman. Sadako admitted to enjoying the woman's company, and adding a compliment about Yuri. Yoruko's second question would be answered as his kisses were now along the young woman's neck, giving her a small nibble every now and again. His love bites were nothing too rough, just a little show of affection here and there as she spoke back into his ear, tickling it and sending an unwanted chill down his spine. The girl could fight, but how well remained to be seen? He would need to find out how well she could fight, if things were bad enough he could get her to protect Sadako if he was indisposed.

It seemed Sadako had caught onto his hint as she continued to utter words which were sweet like honey into his ear, he rested lips against her neck so that she could feel his lips curl into a smile. Yoruko withdrew himself from her neck area which had received sufficient attention and looked her back in the eyes with his Sharingan eyes rotating. "Hm..." He would respond to her with a somewhat serious look- what the look held was anyone's guess as after she had spoken once more he took her lips for his own once again. His palm came to rest against the door, ears picking up what the girl in the other room had said, before finding his other hand gripping the towel around his waist. "One of these days... I'll show you something even you won't be able to handle..." He promised to her as he tightened the knot he had formed with the towel to not fall. He picked Sadako up and opened the door whilst carrying her, a feat that showed his dexterity, as he decided to place her on the bed. With a great deal of time he found his undergarments and placed them on, not interested in being caught nude twice. He'd wander back over to her room before laying upon the sheets. "You should probably take a shower yourself, Amaterasu... As for the nickname... I enjoy it." Yoruko expressed his feelings as he began to rest himself for the events to come.

[MFT| WC: 433]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako grinned as the boy easily picked her up, arms wrapping around his neck to hold on to him. She cocked her head to the side at his words, finding them amusing. "Sweety, you shouldn't make such grandiose promises..." She would tease him as she leaned in to kiss his neck, teeth giving him a small bite before he placed her on the bed. She would look up at the ceiling as she stretched herself out, feeling that a shower sounded pretty good at the moment. "Amaterasu...you know, I never liked seeing myself as a god. That's what humans always did, they see something they can't understand and try to deify it in order for it to make sense. When you say that name though...I don't really mind being compared to a goddess so much." She would say with a smile as she turned her head to look at him, those black eyes looking into his for a few moments before she stood up. "Don't fall asleep before I'm done, you owe me a snuggle!" She would giggle as she stripped herself of her clothes, leaving a trail of garments on the way to the bathroom. She would look over her shoulder towards Yoruko as she reached the doorway, giving him a wink as well as a generous view, before she disappeared within, the sound of the shower soon being heard.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back