Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Double the exam double trouble [Chuunin and Genin exam]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would send letters to the two hopefuls. One was trying to become a Chuunin, the other a genin. Kenshin read the files on these two carefully. It seemed like there were two qualities he was looking for and both of them could help the other learn a thing or two. What was the lesson? Well that is something they would have to find out for they were summoned to Kitsune park. Upon arrival, Kenshin would look at the two up and down. Kenshin was wearing his black training gear, his military vest, and his Sennin cloak.

"For those of you that don't know I am Yuu Kenshin Main Branch Sennin and I will be your judge for the exam. By passing this exam, you will rank up. Please introduce each other." Kenshin would wait for them to introduce themselves.

"For this exam, you will be completeing a peronal mission of mine. You see, my dog Snuffles has escaped. He is so boisterous. A real handful. The exam is to track him and capture him. Bring him back here. Also you will be joined by this academy student."

Kenshin would step aside and a small girl around 13 or so would step up. She had bright blue eyes, and a basic set of ninja equipment on her. Her hair was cut short, black in color, and her eyes looked at the both of them unamused.

"This is Kaeru. She is also going to be tested to be a genin."

"The name is Kaeru. Nice to meet you." She would say with a half smile.

"One last thing you have 24 hours to do this. I would suggest getting a move on." and Kenshin would look at the group and smile.

[Please post within 48 hours of my post]
[There is no word count requirement but the more you type the better]
[Good luck!]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ikq0MZV.png

“That's it! Get a stupid mutt and I get promoted! This'll be a cake walk!” Maru shouted, he wasn't in the least bit interested in staying at the academy forever. He was glad when he finally got the letter stating that he was ready for the exam due to the fact that he already graduated from the academy already, unlike the girl he was fired from the branch he was in and kicked back into the academy. Pretty much got demoted to the lowest rank of them all even with all his abilities. Maru took on the body of young man with an innocent look and a rather refined face. He has a short stature, a thin build, and very pale skin. He has purple eyes and moderately long, wavy blackish purple hair that was messy and unkempt from him constantly playing with it. He wore a white suit with multiple straps wrapped around his arms, and two straps hanging loose around his legs. Apparently, his pants are made to look like a piece of punk fashion with bondage pelts, but they are actually just fake belts sewed to thicker part of the thighs. His shirt is ripped at the hem and the collar part of it is completely gone, and big parts of the uniform are fixed with metal clips. He has multi-colored buttons running down the middle of his shirt, with a few usually hidden under his scarf, and he has military badges on his right. His scarf has black and white spaces alternating exactly like a chessboard.

Maru believed where he might run into problems is when he comes in contact with the mutt he had to capture it, not kill it or beat the crap out of it. Then this was a team effort, so he had to be partnered with a academy student which was also not Maru's strong suit since he wasn't good at things involving teamwork. After Kaeru introduced herself to him, he decided to introduce himself to the girl in the most polite way imaginable. “Hey Future Failure, my name is Maru. Hope you go down in flames, looser!” He said, shaping his hand into an "L" on his forehead to mock the girlbefore focusing on the instructor. Then he realized that the exam was starting already! Maru didn't waste time, he wasn't the type to formulate a plan nor was he the type to wait on his teammate so he began running!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
"Finally!" Hoheto exclaimed in delight, guiding his eyes away from the letter he held at hand. From it's content, the information concerning his promotional exam he took note of. Being aware of the daunting tasks and life snuffing challenges associated with a step up the ladder, Hoheto grinned in anticipation as it was one he was willing to take. Weeks prior to the exam, even to his time in the academy, the featureless eyed shinobi prepared in body, soul and mind for what was to come.

Trading his evening hours for the skills required to hone his craft, the forest of death he made his dojo, subjecting the dense undergrowth of shrubbery to the torching flames of fire and the hard, wrinkled barks of tall, leafy trees to the glinting edges of his razor sharp blade— the odds of advancing through the ranks quickly he sought to tilt in his favor. Moreover, the time to prove his worth to his adoptive father was before him; his dedication and determination had brought him this far, no way was he going to make a mess of this.

Grabbing his shinobi gear and pouch filled tools, the uchiha heads to kitsune park clothed in a black, high collared shirt on white shorts, gray bandages neatly wrapped around his right arm and left leg. Upon arrival he finds one other and a white haired man donned in training gear, standing on ceremony to introduce himself as one of the few Leaf sennin tasked with supervising the exam to the duo. I am Uchiha Hoheto, Leaf genin and adoptive son of the fourth hokage" the genin responds, giving his ears to the sennin's next set of words. "A dog rescue mission huh?" Hoheto chuckled in thought; it wasn't the kind of exam he expected but then again it was far less arduous than he had imagined. "This shouldn't pose much of a problem" the uchiha reels in thought, referencing the successful completion to the similar missions he undertook as an academy nin.

Kenshin concludes the instruction for the exam, motioning to his side where he unfurls yet another—a kunoichi this time with the name Kaeru. Voicing her name she wears a faint smile, expecting responses similar to hers. "Glad to meet to you as well, I'm certain you know of my name already" Hoheto responds returning the smile. From his side, the pale skinned lad who had been fairly quiet introduces himself in a humorous manner. The tense atmosphere is loosened up a bit. Kenshin on the other hand proceeds with a vital piece of information; their fates rests on a period of 24 hours. It seemed like a fairly long amount of time but the uchiha knew otherwise from experience. Without haste, he quickens his steps in search of clues.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Introductions were made. Kaeru did not hcange her expression when Maru introduced himself.

Kenshin would look at the group with a passive gaze.

"Last I saw Fenrir, he was moving around the forest of death. He could be there or in the park. He loves to move! I wish you luck in your hunting. Please bring him back to Hokage mansion when you are done. The front door will do. And you will know when when you see him" and KEnshin would leave the group unless they asked him other questions.

Kaeru would blink at the others.

"So what's the plan? she would ask her voice a little low in the now quiet area.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ZscT0Zl.png

Maru was about to run off, but had to make a ‘U’ turn back to the group because the man had some really important information about where the mutt maybe. When he rejoined the group the man went on to talk about how the lost dog may would be in the forest of death or maybe in the park. Either way, they would have a tough time looking for it. So when the final information was given, Maru looked back at the group. “Well, I got an idea since we are all looking for the same mutt.” Maru said, placing a finger over his mouth he gave a deep chuckle before finally saying his idea. “Since the mutt maybe in two places, I believe that we should split up so we can cover more ground. Since I know the forest of death like the back of my hand I should go solo while you two head to the park. If you find it, shoot some flare or justu at the sky that way I can find you guys or you can find me. Sounds good?” The dark puppet master said. Pretty confident that he could go solo because he used to be in the Forest of Death almost all the time.

However since this was a team thing, looks like this wouldn't be one of those survival of the fittest trails plus they could be useful if they had something to do.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Several steps in, Hoheto is halted in his tracks by the bass in kenshin's voice. He turns to meet the sennin's passive gaze. Unfurling his core to what information Kenshin had to share, his leaden eyes came to rest on his instructor's. In them Hoheto saw faith. And from the clue Kenshin offered, the uchiha could tell he had high hopes for them though his demeanor portrayed little of it before he retreated.

With his departure, the countdown is initiated. Hoheto, faced with the others, rubs on his chin. Leaning on teamwork, he looks on the group for ideas to which his ears gets served. "Keep on your toes Maru, we both have the park covered" He quipped following the lad's discourse; Maru's exchange had provided a means to sweep both sites at a slightly even pace. Noting their time limit at heart, this seemed like the most logical step to take though it would seem Maru may well be unto something than he had originally revealed.

"Now then Kaeru, we're here already. Watch out for dog fur, paw prints or anything of the sort" Hoheto gestures at the 13 year old, presenting his posterior to Maru as he narrowed his eyes down in search of said clues.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Their searching would yield some results.

In the Kitsune park, there was a trace of prints. Rather large prints but canine in appearance. Maru would find some large claw marks in the forest but it looked like the canine had moved on. Both of them found, however, that the tracks were leading towards a similar location.

With both sets tracking, they converged at the top of the Hokage rock. WHat they found there could only be Kenshin's dog.
latest

8 feet in length, 200 pounds large, and towering over most Academy students, Fenrir stood with his eyes to the moon the moonlight pouring down on him. It appears that the wolf had not noticed them yet.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru searched around the forest of death for a while or two, he didn't find anything for the exception of some claw marks. He knew he was on the right track so he decided to meet up with the group, he wondered if they found the mutt yet so he decided to go on his own little adventure to find the dog. Following the paw prints which lead back to the group, he waved his hand violently as he caught up with the group. “Hey did you find anything! Been looking on my own but I didn't find…” he paused as he saw the HUGE dog that seemed big enough to tower over most academy student.

Maru looked at the dog for a moment, staying still like some strange doll. ‘Oooooooookay not what I was expecting. So who the hell are we gonna get you to that guy without hurting you.’ Maru thought, he could use his abilities in blood bending to trap and try to control its movements. But he needed to see if anyone else had better ideas. "Sooooo how are we gonna kidnap this mutt again? Could try attaching chakra threads to it.” He said, not taking his eyes off the dog for even a moment. Actually curious what plan would they come up with, after all he did have the ability of bending blood.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back