Dragon said:Draconic Hoard - Dragon Contract Ability
Even by legend, dragons are known for their mighty hoards of treasure stuffed away from the hands and eyes of would be thieves. Their real treasure, however, are the chakra infused scales that cover their body; which can easily be used to brush off even the mightiest of attacks.
Scales may be spent for the following:
- The user sheds scales during battle. Up to 5 of these scales may exist at a time.
- The scales get shed when:
- The user is damaged for 5% of their max HP.
- The user uses a B-rank or higher technique.
- At the start of a round when the user maintains a B-rank or higher technique.
- By paying 1500 CP, and 0.5 AP.
- Provide the user 5% DR against the next damaging technique used against them.
- Reduce the cost of the users next technique by 5%.
- Blind a target, giving their next technique a 10% chance of failing to activate, causing the target to lose 50% of the CP and AP spent.
- The user can spend 1 scale to activate one of the above effects, and may double it by spending an additional scale.
- The exception to this is the blind effect, it cannot be stacked.
Scalerend - Dragon Contract Dependent Special Move
Dragon scales contain a mass of intrinsic power by naturally absorbing bits of both their chakra and Nature Chakra over time. The very nature of the scales allows dragons to easily reabsorb the power back into their own bodies to produce devastating attacks.
Effect: The user, or a target of their choice gains 5% damage, and -2% chakra cost, per scale spent, for the next technique used.
Cost: 2% Max CP; Up to 5 scales.
Aflame Inferno - Dragon Contract Senjutsu
Famously, dragons have always been known to breath fire, however in reality it's more like pure energy. The amount of energy a dragon can exhume has also been wildly understated in myths regarding the scaled fiends. Their breath attacks are more akin to natural disasters, being able to breathe out a plasma energy that can burn even fire; and that’s still low output. When their scales start to glow, their breath attacks can raze to the ground anything put before it.
Effect: Burns up to 3 targets for 3300 damage. The user may spend 1 Scale to apply one of the following effects on a target:
- Cause the target to take +10% extra damage from all sources.
- Cause the target to have -1 Accuracy/DC.
- Cause the target to spend +10% extra CP.
Cost: 3 AP, 3000 CP
- The effects listed can all stack up to 3 times.
- The duration of the debuffs from this technique is 20 seconds.
- A target may only be affected by one of these effects at a given time.
- Additional applications of this technique does refresh the duration, nor extend it.