Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Dual-Contract Search] "Do you feel being watched..?"

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion had been busy a lot within the Clan House these days, he only had two weeks before his life would turn into one of a mercenary. “Still cannot remember jack s!@# about that day…” He sighed as he started to shake his head a little. No matter what he was doing, he could not remember. “I know what has transpired Still wonder why I wasn’t allowed to punch her… Heck… we probably would have been fine…” he said as he would flip a page in the books. A heavy sigh left the young male as he turned on his back, eying the ceiling. “I really will bring them into trouble huh…” Those words were said out loud, but he was reflecting now as to what his actions could possibly have caused them… Even more trouble and at this point, he probably even started to overthink certain things.

His murals filled the room as he soon would turn back to face the book and placed it on the ground, him himself hanging over the edge of the bed so he could still read it… But he was getting tired from re-reading each chapter to make sure he memorized it all.

Mindful breathing… People may consider trying mindful breathing for anxiety, stress, sleep issues, or high blood pressure. To perform mindful breathing, a person should: find a quiet place without distractions, choose a comfortable position, ideally sitting or lying down, focus on breathing by feeling and listening to the body inhale and exhale, allow thoughts to pass through the mind without judgment… He would yawn a bit and cover his mouth before turning around… “Nope… done reading…” he said out loud and would grab his stuff.

“Oi Za! If you hear me, I am going to Crater City, attempting to do some wishful thinking!” he said and would grab a simple jacket and his kunai. He rarely left without his other stuff so there was something truly stuck on his mind. At the gates, he just said he had a mission before moving towards the outer zones and towards the place where he had been held before by that strange group.

Shion delved deeper into a tunnel, which would eventually come to a new room that would require no fire to light the area. The room had another staircase but most notable were the screens. A number of lit screens sat just above a control panel of sorts. But it all seemed so run down and shoddy it was hard to imagine any of it was working at all. But the screens did work. The first couple of monitors would show little more than empty tunnels that seemed to span on forever. Another screen would show an operating room. Another screen would show empty cages which clearly had been used before. There was no sound coming from any of the monitors, it was video only.

“I still feel where they hit me back then… If only I was stronger than for the Yunami… and for my sister… i hope she is still safe…” Milo would get out of Shion's shadow and look towards him. “We both were younger back in those days… and you do have a stronger body now too.”

541 / 1500
Dual contract Search ; Zatoru
Contract Search ASP Card; Specific find [ Canine ]
Proof of owning ASP card: Link

Zatoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank
Simple enough that things would go with a few hitches, but this was definitely something that he would have to do before going about leaving the country. A few provisions would need to be made. It didnt at all matter to him what happened from here, but he was sure things were about to start getting more real. The safety given from the village of leaves gave them a false sense of the world around them. However, they had been groomed for such a thing. With them stepping out on their own and doing what they thought would be good work for themselves, who knew what issues they would come up against. Za knew he had alot more training to get, but the last few weeks he had to pause his personal training in exchange for preparations of the next moves on this chessboard.

Za would follow Shion through the gates, "...Eh? Sure sure... I'll come along." a small mission to get out and do. Za didnt much listen to the details as they didnt matter to him. He had his walking orders and he was going to follow them. Giving Shion a chance to lead for once. They seemed to be moving into a cavern? Tunnel? Cave? Za'd listen more as things would get darker but he was definitely sure that this would be beginning to pique his interest to begin familiarizing himself with everything he was now seeing.

"...Tch, You're definitely stronger now, but that name Yunami is vaguely familiar. What was your sister's name?", tilting his head as he looked at the monitors and tried to make out what they were saying by watching the video. Though he wasnt very good at reading lips at all. This would definitely seem to be the information that he would want to divulge deeper into, maybe there would be some things he would be able to pick out and figure out himself. Why was the name so familiar? Like a name he'd heard before he was impaled by his father.

"...Maybe its something about the name that makes me feel something... My father, I'm sure he's said that name a time or two before.... he impaled me.", chuckling to himself he would remember again his plans he would set out on his own to do. He alone needed to dismantle Torogi... That man... his father. As simple as the air in his lungs would be, Za would want to do everything in his power to destroy the very bedrock that his father stood on. And maybe take the businesses for himself. That would add to the revenue for the clan, and maybe would give him more standing with Nobu and Sumiko... Za felt like Shion and he would be friends regardless, but he felt a sense that he would always be trying to impress Sumi and Nobu. Why? Who knew...

[WC = 480/1500]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"That may very be familiar... She used to be the friend I had before I got to meet you guys... She was, one that was very positive even when she didn't eat like us for days. She always shared and never kept it all for herself... She was killed here. I wasn't strong enough to defend her... She has a lot of resemblances to what my sister has... Where she is inside of the leaf, I do not know... " He would sigh and scratch the back of his head as he would walk towards a corridor. "I don't remember much of the place, but I was sort of hoping for clues... This is the part where I turned to my usual self again, before with the marks... Which I still have..." He would think about it now...

"This screen shows the room where I was tortured... I remember it due to the sign on the wall there." He would point to one but was too small to touch the screen. " My sister's name was Yua... Probably why I liked Yunami as a friend back in the day... She resembled her a lot..." He would sigh as anger wasn't there anymore, he just felt remorse over the time now that he had been doing that. "Yua Yoshino.. as far as I know, when the house exploded or whatever happened after that vase broke... She was placed inside an orphanage inside leaf... but after I got inside the clan, there was no record of her inside the orphanage anymore... I can't find her anywhere in the leaf... But I did find her favorite toy a while ago. So I know she is somewhere... Basically, all the ties me towards Leaf I guess... Is her at the moment." He would explain while going down a set of stairs.

"Say... Za... I am the demon here... But I have the chills the more I go down these stairs... do you have the same..?" He wasn't one to chicken out a tall, but he was wondering if his gut feeling was anywhere near close to the sensation the other could be having. In the far distance, there would be sounds like chopping and heavy breathing. Milo went back into the shadows of Shion which gave Shion an idea. He stuck out his tongue, he didn't feel like fighting today but something seemed be around here. "I have a bad feeling about this..." He muttered moments later as he took another few set of steps down.

961 / 1500

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
One more step would be taken down the stairs. His hand would raise and be placed along with the stones. "No hand bar to hold yourself on... so please make sure not to fall down." He would call out to the other as he would take another step down the stairs. The sounds that were in and around, started to become a lot more clear. There was this sound of metal clashing on metal... The sound of breathing became more around and just as Shion reached the ground, the last step down.
As soon as he took a direct look left; a scream left the male and a thud of him falling down to the ground. "W-What the?!" He managed eventually to stutter out. He didn't get spooked like this for such a long while. Just as he had gotten down, he looked to the left and looked directly into a large eye. Seeming that this was a huge creature. It seemed to be a creature that used to have 4 legs, but now only two... Unsure of the purpose, most of the teeth were chipped and you could see there had been clear abuse... But this creature was Hungry and attempted to eat the young adult who went even more backward by sitting back on his behind. Just as it tried to eat him... He staggered and chains held the giant head back. "He can't reach me... Thank god..." He said and had to get over the initial scare. "Za! Careful if you get down!"

[MFT: 256]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
There seemed to be no reaction coming from above the staircase. "Oi... Za?" He called out towards him, many thoughts were going through his head and one of them was the fear of his brother having the same fate as the girl that had died back then, also in this same place. "ZA?!" He called out, harder than before, but with this beast in between. There was no saying how he was supposed to get back up again. "Tsk..." He made an annoyed sound as he stood up again, there was no time to be a scared little damn thing right here and right now while Za could have been in problems up the stairs. "Za?! Answer me damnit! Or I will kick that butt later on!" He called out to him as he wasn't all that happy with how the other had placed on a silence mode.

The beast was wincing and Shion slowly started to assess the situation. "You aren't anything regular..." he said softly as gears in his head started to turn and turn around more. "I ain't here to hurt you..." He said and placed his hands up, palms towards the creature in the hope he saw that he meant no harm. The creature slowly started to see this and started to slowly back paddle back to his corning. "Alright... Now I am Shion..." he said and slowly got inside the chain's range. "I want to help you out... but you have to let me..." he talked further and as soon as the beast made movements, he stopped. "You aren't the same..." It sounded which made Shion a little jumpy.

[MFT: 274]

Shion

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had jumped on the fact that this creature was talking to him, actual talking. He swallowed thickly and started to focus on the here and now, rather than the missing goofed up the stairs. Thinking back to the book he had borrowed from Nobu... he would go through the techniques to keep his cool even in this situation. He started first to control his breathing, first breath was to exhale fully as he closed his eyes for a moment. Taking full attention towards his body and body language. He then would start to exhale twice as long as he inhales, and that way he reassured his calm that loomed over towards the creature.

' Now... This can go many ways...' he would now start to challenge his thoughts and it seemed like the creature was getting into the same idea. ' Shift your focus and do your own reality test...' he really just followed a few tips and tricks out of the book as 'how to calm down. The creature started to lay low and just kept watch. "That spooked..?" He asked and this time Shion was able to react in a rather calm manner. "well. Got to be honest with you, it is not every day that you meet such a creature as yourself." He would comment as he closed in. "May I ask how you were hurt this badly..?" He would raise a hand and attempt one medical jutsu he knew. Mystical hand on it. At first he was careful, but the muscles of the gigantic creature started to relax. "That's it..." Shion tried to encourage the beast. "Nothing much... I know that the ones that summoned me, left me here as this was a place that was... exposed. They used me as a guarding wolf... I had to guard the small room behind me, they tormented me and left me half-starved.."

Shion listened further to the whole story before he would make up his mind. "If you let me... Sign a contract with me, I will lead you as a proper pack leader and make sure this does not happen anymore." He would stand firm with those beliefs.

ooc said:
MFT: 362
Contract WC: 1854 / 1500
Contract Search ASP Card; Specific find [ Canine ]
Proof of owning ASP card: Link

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back