Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dumb Fake Beautiful Ocean [Open]

Arawe Zashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Ugh...” Zashi rolled his eyes at the Toraono flag as he entered the perimeters of Undersea. What a blasphemous motif – the Earth conquering the Heavens? Bah, malarkey. But it was none of his business how the Toraono lived their lives, and he was too tired to worry about it anyway. Even if they were wrong. And tall. And powerful.

He had just gotten back from a mission in the projects. Not fun stuff. He figured he would stop near the gates and see if any newcomers would be on the scene. He had grown a bit tired of the same faces and, as a new genin, he trusted himself around one of the more volatile areas in Sunagakure. Not to say that the borders were improperly guarded – quite the contrary, actually. But there will always be exceptions to this rule: those unguarded wastelands surrounding Sunagakure could produce some interesting (see: dangerous, fun) outsiders.

He kicked off his boots and stuck his legs in the water. ”Some First King...” He glared into the water, rolling his eyes. ”Dead at the bottom of some fake ocean. Congratulations, man, your legacy is a city full of ninja who get paid to go sticking their noses into other peoples’ business.” Bitter? Oh, yeah. See, that mission wasn’t a ton of fun. There were protestors speaking against shinobi policy that Zashi was paid to make leave. But he was thinking, maybe they were right. He didn’t really know – he was just a kid. A confused kid with a really cool carbine, but a kid nonetheless.

”Dumb fake ocean. Dumb fake beautiful ocean.”

He splashed the water with his feet.

Akimichi Kato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kato had been spending more and more time exploring the far corners of the Sand village. The mission that had brought him to this subterranean community seemed to be a dead end as of yet, but the stocky teen had not lost hope. He had familiarized himself with much of the village's layout and still periodically patrolled and searched the village, looking for the man he needed to kill.

On this day, Kato had searched through the grimier and dirtier parts of the city, before resigning to a few hours of training. Having finished that, with his body now exhausted, and smelling particularly awful, he had decided to take a trip to the lake he had found hidden beneath the dojo that served as the village's gates. Being a village in the desert, there weren't many large bodies of water around, and it was something that Kato sorely missed from his homeland. A nice dip in the cool underground ocean was just what he needed.

"Dumb fake ocean. Dumb fake beautiful ocean." Kato heard as he neared the shores of the still body of water. He had removed his shirt, standing in only a pair of black shorts when he looked upon the small, almost frail looking boy. Was the kid malnourished or something? Maybe he was a beggar. He sat at the edge of the water, lazily splashing his feet in the water.

"Hey kid, what're you doin out here all alone? Don't you find this place a bit creepy?"<i></i> Kato asked with a chuckle.

[WC: 256]
[MFT]

Arawe Zashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Zashi looked up at the young man before him. Wow. Sort of an imposing presence. Not to say he looked intimidating, but he could if he wanted to. His aura was friendly enough, though. Cool shorts too. Ironically, many of the citizens of Sunagakure seemed to wear long sleeves and pants. Interesting how that works out.

”Hm? Yeah, I mean, I guess. You kinda get used to it. It’s creepy, but like... a nice creepy. Like a horror book, or thinking about outer space. Plus, I think the crystals look kind of cool.”

He reached for a rubber bracelet from inside his tunic, tying his messy hair back into a ponytail. His hair was practically an algae magnet, and he didn’t want to have to go to the bathhouse today.

”I could be asking you the same thing. You kind of look like you don’t belong here. Not in a rude way, just in a kind of.” Zashi moved his hands and fingers around, aimlessly grasping for a phrase. ”You don’t look sandy, way. If that makes any sense. But then, neither do I, so.” He shrugged, conveying a faux aloofness.

Akimichi Kato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Hm? Yeah, I mean, I guess. You kinda get used to it. It’s creepy, but like... a nice creepy. Like a horror book, or thinking about outer space. Plus, I think the crystals look kind of cool.” the boy replied, tying his hair into a ponytail. ”I could be asking you the same thing. You kind of look like you don’t belong here," he continued, quickly adding, "Not in a rude way, just in a kind of...You don’t look sandy, way. If that makes any sense. But then, neither do I, so.” He waved his fingers through the air while speaking, as if looking for the right words to convey his thoughts, without accidentally offending Kato.

The older boy couldn't help but chuckle softly, not only at the way this boy was so deliberately polite, even to a complete stranger, but also at the term 'sandy way'. For some reason it tickled Kato in just the right way.

"Well I guess you're right," the teen admitted, "I'm not from this village, just here on... personal business." He walked into the water until it reached his knees. Bending down he cupped a bit of water in his hands and splashed it on his face, rubbing the cool water onto his cheeks. He looked at the boy, who clearly felt like an outsider in his own home. Kato wasn't yet familiar enough with the village or its populace to recognize how the boy looked like he didn't belong, but from the way he said it, the Akimichi could sense it was true. Letting out a deep sigh, Kato picked up a rock and tossed it into the expanse of water, "I guess this is just the one place that most reminds me of my home... and of the days I spent with friends at lakesides and in streams. There's just something about it that's hard to find in the desert."</B><i></i>

The stocky teen dried his hand off on the top part of his shorts, and extended one hand to the young boy, "<B> "I'm Akimichi Kato. Nice to meet you."

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Munakata%20Reisi%2014_zpst0f8sz8o.jpg

Basic Knowledge:
Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Physical Age: 23
Height: 5 feet 10 inches tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Hazel
Village: Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Formerly Christian-based
Looks Like: Munakata Reisi from the anime K Project​

It had finally been a few days in the Hidden Sand Village and not much progress had been made yet on the effects and reasoning for why this glorious village was now a rundown, hellbent, corrupt state. What or who did this to the Hidden Sand Village and would they be targeting the other villages still standing? Akujin had heard before while in his home country that the Hidden Leaf and Mist Villages had become uninhabitable and corrupt areas. The Leaf apparently had a civil war of sorts from what refugees of the village that joined Stone had said; Mist on the other hand had a plague of some kind that had wiped out much of the population and the remaining shinobi and people had fled from their home and joined up with one of the three remaining villages standing or decided to be a rogue like Akujin. If the Hidden Sand Village could not recover and stop whatever was causing this to them, it was very possible that the village would fall and the remaining shinobi would have to flee to either his home country or Lightning country which both had varied climates and whatnot. Akujin would assume the Cloud Village varied from Stone much like Sand was a completely different atmosphere from his home.

Akujin was running out of ideas to get the intelligence he wanted and needed. Nobody would speak to him due to being an outsider and looking different from them. He did not blame anyone for being on the edge, he just wished someone would talk to him about what had happened so he knew what to expect in this village. As a missing shinobi from his home country, the welfare and overall condition of a village did not entirely matter to him since he was not planning on changing his affiliation back to a village after how his home had fallen apart with the corrupt government and the way they handled deciding on the new kage. He was one of the three remaining candidates, but lost due to a popularity contest. But alas, it truly did not matter anymore to him anymore because Stone had become dead to him after the way things had been handled.

As for today, the village was a little quieter than it was when he came and people seemed to realized that Akujin was not here to harm them anymore. They were not talking to him still and still were keeping their distance, but they seemed less tense when they saw him which was good to him. However, the lack of communication was a problem to figuring out how the Hidden Sand had turned into what it was now. So, Akujin decided he would take another route and head to this area below the entrance to the village which was not actually gates but a dojo owned by one of the clan's. He had turned it was called the Undersea and was the main source of water for the village, which intrigued Akujin considering having a body of water in the desert just did not seem likely. But, he would investigate the area and see with his own eyes how the place was.

Getting up from the bench he was sitting at, he adjusted his clothes and put on his gloves that he would need to replace or at least redesign since they bared that spiteful and angry god's symbol on them still. When he could find a few extra yen, he would have them redesigned. It did not take longer fortunately for him to reach this "Undersea" area which was quite breathtaking when you first saw it. There was indeed a huge body of water right before his eyes and there was crystals formulating near the water, it was a beautiful scene to say the least. How did the Hidden Sand manage to create this area and maintain it was beyond Akujin's mind, but it was a good place to remember while visiting the village if he needed to get away or if he wanted to relax.

He had noticed two people at the edge of the water, one very scrawny and tan and the other was a heavier built individual who also appeared slightly older than the scrawny one. He would only catch the last few seconds of their conversation where the fatter kid would introduce himself as "Akimichi Kato" and mention his home where there was lakesides and steams. His memory did not sound like Akujin's home so he either had to have been a Mist or Leaf shinobi before. Not being rude or awkward, he approached the two and said: "Nice to meet you, Kato. I catch the end of your conversation with this younger fellow and you mentioned this area reminds you of your home. Were you perhaps a Mist or Leaf shinobi before the incidents happened?" He would then turn his head to the other male and extend his arm while saying: "It is nice to meet you as well. What is your name and I am assuming you are from this village? If you are, could I ask you some questions regarding the current situation in your village?" Lastly, he would turn his head back to the fatter male and say calmly: "If you know anything about this village's current situation, I would love to hear it as well. I am also not from here and am wondering what entirely happened to the village."

[Topic Entered, let's have some fun!
MFT: 912 Words]

Arawe Zashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Personal business, huh? Sure, I’ll believe it.” Well, that could mean about ten thousand different things. But he wouldn’t pry. After all, what a man does is his own concern. Admittedly, it did make him a bit curious. What would someone who used to live near lakes want in Sunagakure? As far as Zashi knew, it didn’t have that much to offer an outsider, save for sanctuary.

Whatever he was here for, it couldn’t be that terrible. Kato was, from what Zashi could gather, a pretty polite and straightforward kind of guy. He shook his hand, bowing his head a bit. ”Pleasure to meet ya, Kato. I’m Arawe Zashi, a genin here in Suna. I hope you’re enjoying the town and all that, despite all our... recent ongoings.” Fire. So much goddamn fire. Also explosives. Oh lord, the explosives.

And then, a second person. Something about him made Zashi a bit apprehensive – not because he was at all obnoxious or rude, but he seemed to be a pretty far leap from those “old ways” Zashi loved so much. This newcomer seemed cultured, and more worldly than Zashi, who had never left the Wind Country in his fourteen years of living. However, they seemed to share that same curiosity, and truthfully, he was glad that somebody asked Kato where he came from. Zashi just assumed it would be a bit weird to ask. Coming from a Sunan, asking where one’s homelands were could come off as a bit xenophobic.

With a firm handshake, he greeted the stranger. ”Not to sound like a broken record, but I’m Zashi. Pleasure’s all mine. I can handle the latter request... not to get into a huge amount of detail, but there’s a group in Sunagakure fighting it from the inside. Honestly, it doesn’t surprise me, there’s uh. A lot of protesting about how the shinobi here run the city, since most of our government is comprised of either shinobi or veteran ninjas.” He sighed, scratching his head. ”A lot of attacks happened before I started living here. Explosives, fire, all that. Our prison was broken into, and that released a lot of criminals, and well. It all kind of went downhill from there. That’s sort of all I know. But don’t worry, we’re doing our best to get the criminals back behind bars. You’re as safe here as you would be anywhere else, trust me. Now it’s your turn to introduce yourself. I don’t think we’ve met.”

Both good questions coming from the new guy. But... incidents? He hadn’t heard of there being any issues in other countries – save for the current dilemma in the fire country, but he was generally uninformed about that too. But that’s natural for someone who’s lived his life in a media blackout. He didn’t want to admit that he had no idea, though, especially since he was still planning a visit to the leaf country. As an Uchiha, it seemed like a pity not to go. Plus, there was a lead he got a while back about someone who could help him there. He hoped that whatever happened wasn’t too devastating.

[MFT]
[WC: 522]

Akimichi Kato

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Pleasure to meet ya, Kato. I’m Arawe Zashi, a genin here in Suna. I hope you’re enjoying the town and all that, despite all our... recent ongoings.” the smaller boy replied in greeting. Kato was about to remark on how the 'recent ongoings' would’ve been something that were a bit familiar, when another man's voiced surprised the chubby teen, causing him to lose his footing on a slippery rock.

"Nice to meet you, Kato. I catch the end of your conversation with this younger fellow and you mentioned this area reminds you of your home. Were you perhaps a Mist or Leaf shinobi before the incidents happened?" he heard before he landed on his butt in the cool water. He was still pretty close to the shore, so even sitting the water only came up to just below Kato's nipples. He took a moment to assess the newcomer, instantly a bit weary that he seemed immediately able to guess where Kato was from, even without Kato wearing a headband. The man looked to be at least a few years older than Kato, but just from his first assessment Kato assumed that the newcomer and himself were likely around the same level of skill and training. This had become one thing that was hard for Kato to judge though, since his own unorthodox ‘shinobi path’ had skewed his judgement when it came to the ‘rank’ of other shinobi. He watched the man for a moment longer, deciding how much to say and how much not to say, when Zashi spoke first. He explained the situation in the village, giving more detail and insight to the events than Kato had managed to acquire thus far. It actually struck him as a bit eerie how closely the events in Sand seemed to mirror the events in his own homeland, leading up to his departure.

Before the new man introduced himself, Kato took the chance, deciding now to share his personal plight with the other two shinobi. “Sorry to interrupt, but to answer your question, once upon a time I did live in the Leaf village, though I’m not sure if I should call myself a leaf shinobi,” he began, reaching his hand into his belt pouch, “I was an academy student when the Leaf village started suffering from a similar situation as Zashi described here in Sand. Rioting because of a government run by shinobi that lost the trust of the people… Fighting and murder in the streets… it was bad. I took this from my clan dojo. It belonged to my father, and even though I never earned it properly, I began wearing it after spending years alone in the wilderness surviving on my own strength.”<i></i> He showed the other two a worn headband, the metal covered in dust and dirt, the edges beginning to tarnish slightly, emblazoned with the Leaf village’s symbol. He shook his head and let out a soft chuckle, trying to rid himself of the sad thoughts and memories that plagued him whenever he spoke of his old home. “As far as what's happened in Sand, what Zashi just told us is the most information I've gotten on it so far. Most people have given me vague information. 'Bad things', 'Turmoil', and 'Rioting' are not incredibly specific. But my apologies, you were about to introduce yourself?”<i></i> he finished, his face brightening into a smile in an attempt to hide his pain.

[MFT]
WC:500+

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well it didn't take them much to speak to me compared to the rest of the population in this village. Why was everyone else avoiding me so much?" He thought as the younger of the two males would extend his own arm and shake Akujin's hand. The kid's name was Zashi and the chubbier kid's was Kato. All information was good information to have because nobody knew when someone or something would call for the shinobi of the world to unite. There had been great shinobi wars before tearing the world apart along with alliances forming between villages and other individuals. If another war would break out, it would be good to have a place to join up with as there always was strength in numbers compared to a simple individual.

In all honesty, Akujin knew a war was not going to be happening however with the world considering the state of all the shinobi villages was in disarray and they had their own problems to deal with. Maybe just maybe if they would join forces, the villages could rid their own villages from the nuisances that were bugging it. Such a pipe dream to believe though. But, it was always a possibility since human nature was so unpredictable. But there was no time to worry about alliances or anything right now considering the Hidden Sand apparently had been fighting a "civil" war of sorts with people from the inside. "In other words...the village is on high alert and this is why everyone is being cautious around me. At least that makes sense, but how did this happen?" he would ask himself as he continued to hear the rest of the story from Zashi. As the youngest male kept talking, you could see the facial expression of Akujin change from a friendly, laidback look to a more serious one with each passing word. The village had some protesting which escalated into a war zone from what Zashi was saying, but that did not entirely add up. True, Akujin saw protesting in his home and the protesting escalated slowly which was the reasoning for Stone to be picking a new kage and him being one of three options. However, there had to be another reason why an a group of shinobi would escalate their problems and cause this much destruction to a village. He would have to investigate this further when he was done talking to these people.

Before he could respond however, Kato decided to take the opportunity to respond which was fine with Akujin. He would mention what Akujin had questioned before and verify that he was indeed a Leaf shinobi, but technically a student still since he never graduated from the academy. He then would reveal a Hidden Leaf headband with no slash through the symbol of Leaf meaning that he did not run from his village, but instead was forced out due to the civil war that Akujin heard about. Digesting all the information, it seemed as aforementioned before, that the world was falling apart in each village. Stone was having its issues, Mist had been cleared out, Leaf was cleared out and Sand was having issues. The only hidden village that Akujin had no information on was the Cloud. He would be sure to visit them soon enough to set a good name for himself which reminded him that the two males wanted him to introduce himself to them.

Introductions were not always from Akujin and considering that he was now a runaway from Stone and probably classified as missing, his home would probably send shinobi out eventually to track him down. In other words, it would be wise for Akujin to slowly transition from Kanemoto Akujin, his real name and image, to something different that would give him more security if any Stone shinobi would be around. Smiling at them, it was time to lie about his name and his background in order to save his ass.

"My name is Mikisugi Kyūji. I am a traveling shinobi from the Earth Country as you can both see from my clothing selection that does not really fit me into this village's fashion haha." he smiled as he turned his head and his smile disappeared back into the serious tone that he had before. "I am glad to get some information on what is happening in your village, Zashi. Is there anyone in charge that I could talk to? As a human being and former follower of God, I want to help you all out in any way possible since I would hope you all would do the same for me if you were in my village."

He then would sigh and look off in the distance for a few seconds before resuming. "The current state of your village is not ideal, Zashi. If I could, I would take you and everyone else out of the village until the bad guys were all gone and your village was safe again. But, I myself cannot do that so the alternative is to use my medical techniques and try to help out the wounded and ill. There is also the possibility of fighting if need be since I am one tough cookie when it comes to fighting even though I never had to really fight back home." His eyes would then return to the boys and directly at Kato, "Seeing as you had to flee your home country and never graduate from the academy, you would be considered a student. However, I am not a fool and I can see that you are much stronger than a little academy student. You probably are slightly stronger than Zashi here, but in all honesty you probably are a little weaker than me haha. Sometime we will spar if you care to prove me wrong...but for now I am offering my hand to you and letting you know that if you want to tag along with me on my journey around the world, that is fine." He then would resume his attention to Zashi and say: "If your Kazekage and Council would approve of me taking you with me, I would gladly do it, but I doubt they would allow me to do that right now with the state of your village."

He then would look away again into the waters and sigh. This village needed help badly and Akujin would have to be the one to do it probably. He would need other people to help him though and he would need to talk to their Kazekage or Sennin or someone in charge on a game plan to tackle this threat.

[MFT: 1111 Words]

Arawe Zashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, the two men certainly had a lot on their plate. All three of them did, in all honesty, but Zashi had the luxury of facing his demons in the comfort of his own home, surrounded by his peers. This was something he took for granted. Seeing these two outsiders just reminded him of how fond he was of this once strange place.

Hearing about the situation in other villages didn’t make Zashi feel entirely comfortable. If the same situation crippled the Leaf, why would the Sand still stand strong? Konoha may not have had men like Suna, though. But maybe it did. It was all a bit scary to think about, and what he needed now was to display compassion, not fear.

”Fighting for survival, huh? I believe that qualifies as earning that headband, eh? I doubt the genin exams would have been as treacherous as that. You have my condolences, though... honestly, I can’t begin to imagine how hard that must have been.”

The boy sighed, absentmindedly tossing some sand across the surface of the water, only to watch it become consumed by it. ”I’ve actually got some family out in Leaf City, believe it or not. But that’s another topic.”

”And speaking of other topics, well met, Kyūji. It’s nice to meet another man of religion in Sunagakure. Needless to say, religion and compassion haven’t been focused on lately.” He took a second to think, pondering his question. ”I guess the guys you’d wanna talk to would either be Kuro or Sousuke. Kuro’s one of our sennin. Man’s a legend. Sousuke is our kazekage, and my former teacher. He’s brilliant, but a bit distracted. I mean, can you blame him...?”

[Marked for Training]
[WC: 290]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Being the gentleman that he was, he waited for his two new acquaintances to speak before he himself would say anything. His introductions had been complete and although he had lied about his name, he had been proper and respectful to them both. A name was just that, it did not really matter all that much if he lied about his name or not. It was better that way too if they didn't know his true identity in-case his home decided to actually hunt him down. He knew he would need to do more to conceal his identity if he wanted to get away from the authorities but for now this should be good.

He would see the scrawnier of the two begin to speak as his words were directed at the chubby shinobi first about being brave or some kind of crap like that. Akujin was not really paying much attention to their conversation until Zashi directed his attention to him and began to speak. He appreciated the introduction from Akujin it seemed and then he tried to connect them both together to religion which Akujin would have stopped him right there, but the information that followed would provide more importance to him than relating to the scrawny kid. So the two man that he should be talking to were either the Kazekage named Sousuke or their one Sennin named Kuro. These details were important to him and he smiled at the kid and said: "So Sousuke or Kuro is who I should speak to. Very well! Do you know where either of them would be right now?"

His voice would trail off and be replaced with some sorrow when he continued: "...I saw the Kazekage Tower was in ruins when I was near it and it seemed people were still trying to search for their loved ones and help anyone who had lost someone. That is heartbreaking to look for a loved one and probably find them dead after searching. It breaks my heart seeing what I saw because I lost my parents early on in my life and they died in my presence...."<i></i> He would turn his head as his eyes started to tear up remembering his parents, but he quickly tried to wipe them away and keep talking: "Don't take life for granted, Kato and Zashi. It is here one second and gone in the next, I wish my parents were still around and I wish I could have done more for them. But damn it, I couldn't!"

His head would go down after those last words as sorrow would begin to fill him once again after so many years.

[OOC: Sorry Kato, but we skipped you because it has been awhile. Also, sorry for this less than average post of mine
MFT: 444 Words]

Arawe Zashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((I promised I’d post today – sorry to skip you again, Kato.))

”Kuro is probably nearby. Wouldn’t surprise me at all. If I had a dojo with my name on it, I’d probably hang around it a lot too... As for Sousuke.” The boy shrugged hopelessly. ”Well, he could be just about anywhere. He’s the type to wander, I suppose, but the best bet would be the ruins you mentioned.”

”Come to think of it, I actually haven’t seen him since he helped me make my sword. I hope he’s alright. Look at me, a genin worrying about the Kazekage.”

And quickly, a sudden shift in tone. Zashi hadn’t really thought of all the people who lost family and friends in the attack. He was still new here, and other than Riyota or Sousuke, he probably wouldn’t notice anybody else disappearing. The people of Suna were just that to him – a big crowd of people. Their faces could all change, and he probably wouldn’t notice.

”Yeah, I never thought about that... I’ll take your word for it, Kyuji. I’m not gonna pry, but I’m sure you did what you could, y’know?” At those words, Zashi felt a tinge of guilt. He hadn’t even made an attempt to speak with his parents since they parted ways. ”Wait, uh! You said you came from the Earth Country, right? I hope you don’t mind me changing the subject, but have you seen a man wandering around outside there? An Uchiha like me, he usually has his sharingan activated. And uh, dark skin like mine too?”

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Head down, sorrow filled. Akujin was in no real condition now to do anything to help this village out and he was practically useless until he found some in charge. He had heard Zashi mention the whereabouts of the Sennin named Kuro but he had no idea where the Kazekage of the village was at. It wasn't completely surprising that the Kazekage had vanished after the attacks since he was the political head of the village and he needed to keep himself safe or risk having to appoint a new Kazekage in his place. However, it was vital to find the men so he would have to head off soon to do that leaving his new "allies" behind. He kept listening as Zashi talked and tried to be empathetic towards him which did not work at all because Akujin continually blamed himself for the death of his parents and he would continue to do so until he could talk to them again or bring them back. However, the conversation quickly changed to asking about Akujin's home. He would look up when Zashi brought up his home country and he tried to look positive as the boy continued to speak. He was wondering about a man that apparently looked like him with the Uchiha's cursed eyes activated all the time. This intel brought Akujin's spirits up slightly as he was getting more information about his world as he listened; unfortunately for the kid, he didn't know the man.

He would just shake his head and say: "No, I didn't see anyone with a description like that around my home country. He must be related to you or this village if you are asking about him, correct? Also, your description of him is somewhat vain as many of you in this village have darker toned skin and the Uchiha clan all looks the same with those red eyes." He then would shift his weight and continue: "I guess I am being stereotypical classifying all of you people living here the same and your heritage as well. I have not seen eyes like that however for years. I personally thought the Uchihas were dying out."

[MFT: 362 Words.]

Arawe Zashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Damn... I figured as much.” Though he hadn’t really expected this man to have seen his father anywhere, the young man still felt some disappointment. Admittedly, he was an optimist, and his hopes got relatively high.

”I figured – thanks anyway, though.” Zashi slid back near the water, laying on his back to stare at the crystalline ceiling. ”I suppose the problem is that the Uchihas are dying out; or at least, we’re spreading a bit thin. The man I was asking about is my dad. I went to Suna without him a year or two back. We were supposed to touch base around this time, so I guess I’m a bit worried.”

”It’s probably nothing.”

As for Sunagakure, Akujin was correct. A few months ago might have been another story, however. Because they lived underground, many Sunagakurians were pale as the dickens. With the new expansion to the surface, many were now sporting a healthy glow, or rather, noticeable burns. Furthermore, most Sunagakurians were dark-haired, so he couldn’t really use that as a descriptor either. Trying to find anybody like that in the hidden villages would be like looking for a grain of rice in the desert.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening, he looked at the kid as disappointment swarmed the child's face as he spoke. Apparently the man he asked about was his father who he hadn't seen for awhile which was alarming, but there was really nothing the Kanemoto man could do since he fled from his home. He sighed as he continued to hear how the Uchiha blood was dying off or at the very least being stretched thin. It seemed reasonable considering he hadn't seen any for years and even then it was that one person in the Stone and nobody else. My how things changed.

Trying to seem positive, he said: "You will find your dad someday, Zashi. I will keep my eyes open for him and if I do see him, I will tell him that you are looking for him. And I am sorry to cut our meeting short, but I should probably go find your Kazekage or Kuro. So goodbye for now~"

He would fake a smile and being to walk away from the two boys. It was not goodbye but see you later. They would all meet again in due time. But for now, it was time to find the men that he set out to find.

[Topic Left. Thanks for the roleplay, Guys.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back