Transformation said:A basic shinobi technique that uses chakra to temporarily alter the user's physical appearance. However, this technique does not give the user any abilities that there appearance may seem to give, and can be seen through with enough inspection.
Rank 1: Allows the user to appear as another. The user has a -2 Penalty to the awareness check.
Master: Allows the user to appear as another. The user has a -1 Penalty to the awareness check.
Rank 1 Cost: 90 CP to initiate and maintain
Master Cost: 110 CP to initiate and maintain
- Lasts up to thirty seconds; this requires an 'Awareness' check among all in battle each round active.
- This jutsu is dispelled if the user is hit by a non-genjutsu attack.
- Once under the effects of this jutsu, the user becomes identical to the chosen target (as with clone jutsu, attacks against any identical target have an equal chance to hit any of the other identical targets).
- The person you are identical to can still tell you apart from their own self and their own clones, as can those who pass the awareness check.
- If the user is identified and the technique isn't dispelled by a hit, they may once again become confused with their target if the enter stealth.
- Clones already made by the user at the time of this technique's use do not automatically change alongside you, but clones made after its use will appear as their user's current form.
- If the user performs an action that is unable to be performed by what they transformed into, they are identified. This note only applies to when the user transforms into something other than another person or clone, such as a creation jutsu or puppet.
Last edited by a moderator: