Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[E-rank solo mission, Rin Setsuko] Stack it high! Higher tha

Rin Setsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The mission was or rather task she had been set to do was to help out the academy archivist with her organization of the archives. Setsuko did not mind helping out in this way as it gave her the opportunity to learn new things about being a shinobi, and maybe she even could get a few glimpses into some folders as well. The corners of her lips curled slightly upwards at the thought of ‘spying’ on other shinobis by looking into their folder. *Knock knock* the sound of her knuckles knocking against the hard wooden surface echoed down the hallway and from within a shout for the person to enter could be heard. Upon entering the small room Setsuko noticed row upon row of boxes, all marked with numbers. “Hello?” she asked as she stepped further into the room waiting for a reply. “Ah, you must be the little helper I was told would come by!” a woman walked out from a stack of boxes and turned towards Setsuko. “We are going to put all of these boxes into a filing system and then later the academy will try to create a more efficient archive system” she said as she picked up a box and dropped it in front of the girl. “Your job is to order the boxes by number so this is box nr. 1” Setsuko looking on the first stack of boxes to her right saw that their numbers were ‘nr. 504, nr. 178, nr. 324’ With a sigh she picked up the box that lay at her feet and looked at the woman “Where to do I place them?” she asked and the woman pointed to the end of the room and a small area with shelves. Each shelf had a number which would correspond with a box.

She had no idea how long she had been walking back and forth with boxes but finally she was finished. Every box had been placed in its own and marked place on the shelves and the room was empty of clutter on the floor. The archivist woman had also left for the evening leaving Setsuko by herself to organize everything. “Oh well, at least I now know where everything about everyone is… if I need to know anything that is” she said to herself as she dusted herself off with her hands and exied the archive.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back