Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Early Morning Training [Open RP]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sky was a crisp blue ocean with waves of early orange light, flocks of geese flew overhead parting the delicate wisps of cloud with their calls to one and other. There was a gentle breeze that had been carrying a few fallen leaves around for hours, it blew the blades of grass which covered the training field which still glistened with a few drops of morning dew. It was early but the sun had risen and continued to drift from the eastern horizon, casting brilliant golden rays between the trees and their leaves. The ground now knew a beauty that could only ever be captured just after the sun broke through the wooded canopy. A squirrel jumped between the most extrusive branches, it’s cheeks brimming with nuts ready for burying. It paused on the end of one branch to watch a small figure stood in the middle of the training field between several wooden posts.

Crack!

The sound of metal against hard wood reverberated around the calm morning. Splinters were shot into the air over and over again with every strike Shinzo made into the wooden posts. He held one butterfly sword in each hand, turning slowly with his left arm outstretched and his right hand close to his head. He held this defensive guard as he circled one of the posts. ‘Wait, wait.' He told himself in his mind. ‘Now!’ As this shot flew through his mind the boy sliced forwards with immense speed. He began to weave in and around the poles, hitting each one in quick succession. A bead of sweat grew upon his brow, but that would not be noticeable to anyone watching as his movement speed between each post seemed almost unnatural. ‘I have to keep pushing myself’ he thought again as his teeth pressed into one and other inside his mouth. ‘Right, then left, then left again and another right.’ His eyes smouldered with the fire of frustration as his limits continued to creep up on him. To onlookers it would seem like this boy was just holding light itself as the rays of sunlight reflected off of the polished metal surfaces of the blades. His hair flew back as he dashed between each target, his focus was definite, there was to be no wavering. He could not afford to keep his training easy, there was nothing to be gained from taking things slowly. Shinzo had to go faster, and so he did. He continued to push his limits, dancing between the posts with as much finesse as he could muster while still accelerating.

Classes would not start for another hour yet, but this was Shinzo’s routine, he had to keep it up if he ever wanted to rival the abilities of his uncle, the one who had gifted him these swords. ‘I have to at least get another fifteen full katas before lessons begin. They won’t be happy if I’m late like last week, and I won’t be happy if I have to stop before I’m finished like the week before that.’ The boy grunted, forcing himself to keep going, the flurry of blows made many marks on the faces of the wooden posts, but to anyone looking there would be blade marks covering the entire surface of each one. After about another minute of constant blade work, Shinzo came to a stop, his breathing heavy. He took one last deep breath to centre himself and then raised both blades out in front of him, arms slightly bent, as he readied himself to begin his next sequence.

WC: 595

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Juko started ascending the narrow path that led up to the big training plaza he was determined to practice until the very last minute before class began. When he was about to reach the plateau, his determination had changed and was now taking aim at a relaxed hour, looking at the blue sky and taking in the sun until he had to leave for the academy again. Its pretty early at the moment anyway and i am tired and also practicing alone is boring in any way... i will...er.. i guess train later this evening...after eating my porridge maybe... He grimaced, knowing that he was lying to himself but also not wanting to actually practice all alone again. Suddenly he stopped and listened. From a far he could hear the sound of metal hitting... wood. Ooh? His mood slowly brightened. Call me a flying bison but that isnt the sound of the wind rustling leaves! He grinned and took the last few steps with more vigor than he had taken the first few. Oh, this is gonna be good, soo good... maybe its Kurina again practicing with her bo! Shes got that cute smile...oh boy, oh boy!
As he arrived he took a look over the green grass towards the one single boy that was dashing around one of the wooden poles standing tall on the training place. Juko's brows rose almost to the point where they vanished underneath his darkblue bandana. The guy seemed to be holding two solid pieces of light,... Or perhaps even lightning? ...,that constantly slammed into the target. Even from his position Juko could see that the wood had been cut multiple times, which spoke volumes about the amount of time that the focus of his attention had spent here.
All of those cuts hadnt been there a few days ago, he mustve trained for quite a while!
In this moment Juko decided that this day had just turned to the better. With a broad confident smile he started walking towards the stranger, beaming as he prepared what he was about to say.
Hey, you there! I see your practicing jutsus! I know it can hardly be called a coincidence seeing as this is a training area but i am here to practice too! Stopping just a bit outside of what he considered the other boys range he positioned himself clearly visible. Then, he did the finger guns. What do you say we practice together?
WC: 411​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo stood still with his eyes closed as he mentally prepared himself to continue his training. His concentration was broken, however, as Juko called out to him from the edge of the training field. He was startled for a moment, he hadn’t been paying attention to his surroundings as he trained, there was a lesson to be learnt in that. ‘It’s not often that people come down here this early.’ The boy thought to himself while lowering both short blades, they caught the rays of the sun one more time as they were moved to his sides. Shinzo brought his right hand across his waist to join the grips of both swords into his left, then used his now empty hand to wipe his brow.

“Oh! Yeah sure, come on over.” He gestured towards Juko with a thumbs-up in response to the finger guns, his eyes squinted as a grin surfaced on his face. He held a slight apprehension, but he wouldn’t allow for his confident persona to be betrayed. As Juko finished his approach, Shinzo listened to his proposition. ‘I mean, am I ready? I had kinda hoped to keep working on my forms for a few more days before showing anyone.’ These thoughts and those of a similar nature flashed across his mind, though one juxtaposed the majority… ‘I could really test my limits against this guy!’ and thus a fire lit within his eyes.

He used his right hand to push his hair back from his forehead before taking back the tword he had previously left in his other hand. “Shall we practice a certain jutsu?” He raised his gaze to meet Juko’s. “Or would you rather show each other what we are capable of in a sparring match before class starts?”

WC: 295

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the distance between Juko and the unknown boy lessened Juko noticed immediately that the boy was atleast two or more years younger than he himself. And already hes that awesome! Shit, and here i am, thinking about porridge and taking a quick morning nap before going to class... you sure are embarassing Juko. He produced a weird smile on his face when the boy put down the blades he had been holding in each hand and raised the hand in a greeting gesture. Yeah, and here i was thinking he was using lightning or something flashy like that... Suddenly he felt really bad about his own "weapon of choice" and his left hand grabbed his right arm in an instinctive attempt to hide the thick bandages he used to amplify his punches and reduce the damage.
His first stepswere somewhat insecure but he quickly regained confidence, not wanting to show weakness in the first few moments afte rmeeting a new person. Its the first impression that counts after all, not the, i dont know, third or so...
The sun was warming Juko's skin as his eyes moved over the body that was holding the blades. I mean hes probably a student, just like me, right? He cant be a genin yet, hes way to young for that, i mean he has got to be like... 10? 9? Juko carefully eyed his possible fellow student carefully trying to evaluate the others strength and abilities. I mean, he seems to have sufficient skill with those two blades of his, and i dont know of any other student that is already handling blades like his... He saw the other boy reaching to his head and moving his hair back. And theres no headband either, so surely not a genin... oh god, what have i done. I dont want to fight a genin, hes gonna wreck me! Ill have to decline this, dont accept this Juko, dont be a fool!
Yeah, i accept!
For fucks Sake, Juko, its like your ignoring your own thoughts on purpose... I dont know about you though, but i barely know any jutsus yet so id rather go for a sparring match. No!! NO! NO sparring match, what the hell am i even talking here... ah well, i guess atleast ill get to see some fancy moves then... IF he is a genin i might learn a thing or two from his moves.
Juko jumped back a few steps, his shadow following him seemingly a second later. Alrighty, please just make sure not to hit me with the bladed ends of your swords, id rather not spend the days in the nurse's office! Thinking about the nurse, Juko gulped remembering the last time he had been there. Ill have to make double sure not to get hit at all!
He entered a battle ready stance.
WC: 477
Called B-Mod​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to Modded Combat!
original.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight. Please send me the following and take note of the other items on the list as well:
  • Copy of your stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus.
  • Remember you can only use the stats, abilities, BL/CA, and jutsus listed in your profile and the data you send me round 1.
  • When making your actions up, remember to list as much information as you can. not only does this improve the speed of your mod but also its accuracy.
  • List your maintains with your actions if you are maintaining a jutsu.
  • Conditionals are tricky, refer to the UBR for more information.
  • Link the attacks you are using, failing to do this may result in your actions not being moderated by your mod.
  • This battle follows the Rules of Engagement. However if you two agree to variations, just let me know!
  • If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me at any time via PM or Discord. My username on Discord has my username included in it.
  • Good luck and have fun! ^_^
  • Don't forget to vote for the site!

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sugihira versus Shinzo said:
[col3]
Px4GjU9.png

HP: 1365
CP: 975
AP: 1 AP - 0.5 AP = 0.5 AP (1.5 AP to start next round)
Doing fine
Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round||
Shinzo.jpg

HP: 1560
CP: 390
AP: 1 AP - 0.5 AP = 0.5 AP (1.5 AP to start next round)
Doing fine
Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round[/col3]
Round 1 said:
--- 5 Seconds: Sugihira draws his Thick Bandages. Why they are thick, I have no idea!
--- 5 Seconds: Shinzo draws his Butterfly Swords, but they aren't as pretty as a real butterfly.
--- 10 Seconds: The moderator wipes some sweat from his brow as that was a hard round to mod. #Joking
If there is no concerns, I am ready for your next round actions. This means send me a PM with the subject line including Round 2 in it and also post a RP =)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo stood with his eyes fixed on Juko. The boy was clearly older than him, he hesitated while thinking to himself. ‘Can I actually do this? I mean, he sounded so confident, he must know a thousand jutsu. Am I out of my depth?’ A voice inside of himself pushed him to reconsider, but another more prominent voice pushed him onwards. ‘I have to do this, backing down now after all that gusto would be stupid.’

His gaze was still levelled on Juko, he tried to read the movements of his opponent but nothing significant seemed to be happening. The wind blew at their feet, causing the grass to sway slightly. “I guess we really are doing this then.” He looked down to his hands, gripping both swords, he admired them for a moment and pondered why they were called butterfly swords. ‘They don’t look exactly like a butterfly, I guess.’ There was no time for that however. The eight year old looked up to meet Juko’s eyes with his own. “I’m ready when you are.” As he said this he tilted his sword blades forward to point at his opponent and widened his stance, he was ready.

WC: 198

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Heh, yeah, so am i! Juko smirked in fake confidence and put his right fist into the palm of his left hand, trying to make his knuckled snap, which however failed due to the thick bandages still being wrapped around his hands, leaving only the fingers open. Aaah, snap. This sucks, this is so embarassing.... He tried again only to get one of the fingers of his left hand stuck in a small opening where a bandage loop was a tad to loose. Shiiiiittt, this cant be true! Please just let me be dreaming! Fumbling around with the otherwise tightly wrapped piece of cloth he somehow managed to unravel parts of the bandage, and wrap it around parts of his left hand, effectively binding his hands to each other. SHIT! Pure shock could be seen now in Juko's face as he desperately tried to return the bandages to their proper position while glancing nervously at his opponent every few moments. Sorry, just one moment, er... , i swear, this doesnt usually happen to me! Its just er... He started sweating now, almost as if the battle had already been going for hours. Its the weather, yes, you see i am highly addic... i mean allergic to pollen!... Atchu!
Spit flew out of his mouth as he pretended to sneeze while his left hand was awkwardly wrapping the linen around his right hand. It was a motion he was pretty used to but at the current situation it had become quite hard. Nervousness spread through his body as if somebody had emptied an ants hive into his insides and he started sweating profoundly. Please dont attack me just now, please dont, please just be looking any other way, comeon comeon comeon Juko!!!
After a few seconds that had felt like days he had finished wrapping his right hand in bandages and resumed his fighting stance. No more playing around, no moves, no jokes. I will hit him, and i will hit him HARD. And afterwards ill reward myself with some nice tasty porridge!
Some of his usual confidence returned as he pictured the next steps of his plan.
Alright, lets go! ORAAA!!! He dashed forward, moving his hands forming what seemed to be handseals.

[Sent Actions]
WC: 373​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Px4GjU9.png

HP: 1365 - 85 = 1280
CP: 975
AP: 1.5 AP - 1 AP = 0.5 AP (1.5 AP to start next round)
Got a boo-boo
Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round||
Shinzo.jpg

HP: 1560
CP: 390 - 132 = 258
AP: 1.5 AP - 1.5 AP = 0 AP (1.0 AP to start next round)
Wonders what voodoo was used by opponent
Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round[/col3]
Round 2 said:
---0 Seconds: Both combatants are Hyperactive and need to calm down before they raise the blood pressure of their peers and the adults!

---5 Seconds: Shinzo attempts to strike Sugihira with Dynamic Slash Rank 1 electing to use its Special Action: Hit! Sugihira got an ouchie! (20 to 7)
Shinzo's Melee Accuracy: 5 + 17 + 1 = 23
Sugihiri's Melee Dodge: 5 + 2 = 7

---6.67 Seconds: Sugihira attempts to go into stealth and it is successful! You sly ninja, you! (8 to 2)
Sugihira's Stealth: 2 + 6 = 8
Shinzo's Awareness: 1 + 1 = 2

---10 Seconds: Shinzo attempts to strike Sugihira with Dynamic Slash Rank 1 again with an added strike, but fails to find him! (2 to 6)
Shinzo's Awareness: 1 + 1 = 2
Sugihara's Stealth: 2 + 4 = 6

Note 1: Seeing as this fight is a friendly spar, I decided to list out your secondaries and how they are calculated. The first number is your base plus any passives or modifiers that you have. The second is the roll on the d20 that the b-mods use and the last number, if there is one, is any increase or decrease from a jutsu.
Note 2: I was not given the terrain or visibility modifiers at the beginning of the fight so I elected to use the option from each that has neither an advantage nor disadvantage to stealth.
Note 3: If there is no issues, please post and send your actions within 48 hours ^_^

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Excitement took over as Juko cleared the distance between himself and his opponent in a few quick steps, all the while his fingers performed the necessary handseals in order for him to activate his newest jutsu. This is gonna be good, i finally get to try it out on a REAL person! Suddenly, from the corner of his eyes, he saw light flashing and without a moments hesitation he twisted his body to his right side, allowing the blade to pass shortly above his face. Eeeek! He couldnt see it that fast but he could feel the blade gently touching his cheek, opening skin before passing on. Damnnn that kid is fasttt. Shit, i need to get out of his range, NOW! He approved of the thought even more, now that ne noticed his chakra controll being messed up by the last moment dodge. The jutsu he had been preparing seemed to poof internally with the chakra denying him any immediate effect. Instead he gathered the weird energy that he also used to raise his speed every now and then and allowed himself to flow with the dodging motion, leaning over further to one side and cartwheeling past the boy while his shadow seemed to go the exact opposite way.
Once Juko's feet touched the ground again, he released the tension in his leg muscles to shoot himself high into the air and land right behind the wooden pole that had been the previous target of the twin butterfly swords. Sheesh, how can he be so fast, he almost decapitated me back there! I cant eat porridge without a mouth, can i? The young student huffed and touched his cheek with one hand. A few droplets of blood where coming out of the thin slash. Oh boy, thats not a good way to start this fight, Juko! Get your shit together and show him what you can do!
Again he started gathering chakra this time however not into a jutsu.
After a few moments he twisted his body around the wooden pole and dashed towards the other student. Thisll be good, lets see you deal with THIS!

[Sent Actions]
WC: 357​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo dashed forwards, his blades raised horizontally over his right shoulder. He had to make the first strike, a symbol of ability, he could end this now. The boy had trained for a moment like this, he knew exactly how to strike to incapacitate a foe. He swung, holding one blade back to break into a faster combination on his next swing. He had this in the bag. ‘Yes! I knew that would work! Time to finish this!’ His confidence brimmed, as the eight year old continued to throw himself towards his opponent. His composure and form may not have been the highest quality, but it seemed to be enough for this fight.

Juko moved. ‘No! I was so close. How did he react that quickly? Nobody is able to avoid it like that, this guy must be different. I must have underestimated him.’ That shadow struck a chord in Shinzo’s brain, he only knew of one reason for such a thing to happen. But no, it couldn’t be… The thoughts of disappointment in his attack drove Shinzo to change his footing, continuing his slashing motion towards Juko. He had him right in his sights, his first strike might have not swiftly finished the match but if these hit then he’d surely have the sparring concluded as swiftly as it began. But then as if by some sort of advanced jutsu his opponent was able to just disappear, he had to be around somewhere. Was he invisible? There weren’t many places to hide around here but a skilled combatant would know how to use the minimal environment to their advantage.

In all honesty, Shinzo had no idea where his opponent had gone but he didn’t want to wait around to find himself in an ambush, and so he lowered his stance and began to run towards the entrance to the training field. His feet kicking up dust behind him.

[Sending actions]

WC: 319

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Px4GjU9.png

HP: 1280
CP: 975 - 250 + 87 = 812
AP: 1.5 AP - 1.5 AP = 0 AP (1.0 AP to start next round)
-Holding something dangerous that goes boom-boom, but it is not primed yet!
-Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round||
Shinzo.jpg

HP: 1560 - 50 = 1510
CP: 258 + 11 = 269
AP: 1.0 AP - 1.0 AP = 0 AP (1 AP to start next round)
-Doing the voodoo this time!
-Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round[/col3]
Round 3 said:
---0 Seconds: Both boys are still Hyperactive. They need to lay off the Mountain Dew and Energy Drinks (3% Max CP regained by each)

---0 Seconds: Sugihira does a Basic Strike with Sneak Attack bonuses and is successful! (19 to 8)
Sugihira's Melee Accuracy: 5 + 13 + 3 (Sneak Attack Bonus) = 21
Shinzo's Melee Dodge: 5 + 3 = 8
Chance to Remain in Stealth: Failed (28)

---6.67 Seconds: Sugihira attempts to re-enter stealth, but fails! (13 to 21)
Sugihira's Stealth: 2 + 11 = 13
Shinzo's Awareness: 1 + 19 + 1 (this one is due to leaving Stealth Mode previously) = 21

---10 Seconds: Sugihira draws an Explosive Note from his inventory slot! Oh boy, things are gonna get explosive soon!

---10 Seconds: Shinzo attempts to enter stealth and is successful! (14 to 9)
Shinzo's Stealth: 3 + 11 = 14
Sugihara's Awareness: 2 + 7 = 9
Note 1: Sugihira has something prepped with Strategist that I forgot to account for initially. It has been added in this round denoted in pink.
Note 2: Due to forgetting the prepped item initially, I took out the cost but you will see an orange number added. That is the CP recovered by Hyperactive total thus far. Next round, it will be green like Shinzo's.
Note 3: Items drawn from Inventory Slots require 0.5 AP to do so which is why the remainder of your action did not occur, Sugihara.
Note 4: Questions or concerns? Feel free to contact me!
Note 5: 48 hours from my mod unless something comes up!
Edit #1: Akujin mistyped stealth and awareness for Shinzo's stealth attempt. I had Shinzo's awareness secondary and Sugihara's stealth secondary. This did not change the outcome of the action however.
Edit #2: Corrected the steath versus awareness in parenthesizes for Shinzo's stealth move at 10 seconds.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Where could he be, Shinzo’s mind raced to try and determine where his opponent had gone. Mentally he was divided, he knew he could be ambushed in this situation, his awareness as to his opponent’s whereabouts was minimal. This was not the situation he was hoping for, what was there to do? His eyes darted from side to side, trying to find any sign of the boy. His feet pressed into the ground, pushing him to gain more speed.

Thwack!

Shinzo was sent tumbling backwards as Juko seemed to appear as if from nowhere, striking him square in the chest. He felt the air from his lungs being forced out of his oesophagus and through his lips. He coughed slightly, taken aback by the sudden presence of his competition and his own sudden proximity to the ground. He hit the floor, rolling over his head. His hands darted behind him, allowing the athletic child to spring backwards and onto his feet in an instant. The eight year old stumbled for a moment before composing himself, his brow furrowed and his jaw clenched as he laid eyes on the blonde beast that stood before him. This was not the time to allow his opponent to gain the upper hand, it was time to act. He began to run towards Juko, his butterfly swords held in a reverse grip now. His aim was to present himself as a threat. For a moment it seemed as if Shizo’s figure wasn’t quite solid, his form flickered for a moment and then, he was gone. His shadow remained for a moment, as if still dashing towards Juko, but soon it too faded.

WC: 278
[Actions sent]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yes, finally! Juko cheered mentally. Finally he had managed to land a hit! His triumph didnt last very long however, as his opponent quickly came back to his feet with an almost planned looking jump. Shit, and here i thought i would be able to finish this fight in one strike! Crap, hes sturdier than he looks. Mustve eaten a lot of Porridge... The small boy didnt waste any time thinking similar thoughts about Juko, it seemed. Instead he moved down and close to the ground and rushed back towards Juko, his knifes pointing backwards like wings made of blades. Shit! Juko couldnt prevent himself from shouting in surprise and frustration and crossed the arms to a quick block in front of his face. Aaaah shit, i cant see him! He ducked aswell and tried catching a glimpse at his foe from below his armguard.
The last thing he saw was the other boys shadow coming straight at him before he shut his eyes and braced himself for the inevitable impact, the small piece of paper in his clenched fist already forgotten.
Only when after a few seconds nothing happened he allowed himself to look past his crossed arms, noticing that he was all alone on the grassy plain.
Oh really? Really!? Are you serious? Hiding in midfight? Not like i didnt do the same but... that was different. Also i prefer to be the one going 'poof'...
Juko turned around and took a look at the training ground behind him, with little success. Whatever Jutsu the other boy had used, he was nowwhere to be found now. Might as well try to lure him out then...
By the way, my name is Juko, whats your name, eh? Are you also one of them Uchiha boys? Juko followed the question by making a rotating motion with his fingers in front of his eyes.

[Sent Actions]
WC: 317​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Px4GjU9.png

CP: 812 + 29 = 841
AP: 1.0 AP = 1.0 AP (2.0 AP to start next round)
-Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round||
Shinzo.jpg

HP: 1510
CP: 269 + 11 = 280
-Doing things in private
-Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round[/col3]
Round 4 said:
---0 Seconds: Both boys are still Hyperactive. They will need a nap after this! (3% Max CP regained by each)

---5 Seconds: Shinzo does a Hidden Action!

---10 Seconds: Shinzo does another Hidden Action!
Note 1: I cannot write what happened with Shinzo's actions due to them being hidden cause he is in stealth. I have contacted him via DM on Discord and told him what happened.
Note 2: 48 hours for posts and actions unless there is a question or concern!
Note 3: Informed Sugihira about his AP and why it did not change.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo felt the wind rush through his hair as he spiralled through the air, thankfully this effort to misdirect his opponent had left Shinzo in control of his movements, though the hit that he had just received continued to throb, but he took the time to focus his mind away from the pain and onto his next actions. He silently landed on the top of the furthest post behind his opponent, having had placed his swords back into their sheath on his lower back, as he summersaulted onto the top of the wood, hoping the sound of rushing air from his leap would hide the sound of the blades returning to their resting places. He allowed for some chakra to be released from his feet as he landed to both soften the impact of his feet but also to give him the ability to stick the landing with minimal chance of falling off.

He listened to his opponent his name rang a bell from a previous encounter, one short lesson, the blonde boy hadn’t been there to hear Shinzo introduce himself at the beginning of the class though. He pondered on the manners of introductions, this conflicted with his primary understanding of how to make first impressions however, the life of a shinobi wasn’t one considered to be brimming with pleasantries. For the time being he held back on replying, he didn’t want to give away his position right now. He had to keep himself hidden for now.

Shinzo lowered his centre of gravity and placed one hand onto the post, holding his body off to one side to disguise his silhouette behind this post. He used his other hand to reach backwards, unfastening the pouch which sat on the rear of his right pelvis. Shinzo peeked towards Juko, attempting to keep an eye on him as he readied the next part of his short term plan.

WC: 317
[Actions Sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Px4GjU9.png

CP: 841 + 29 = 870
AP: 2.0 AP - 0.5 AP = 1.5 AP (2 AP to start next round)
-Putting up a good defense
Shinzo.jpg

HP: 1510
CP: 280 + 11 = 291
-Standing there with an active seal in his hands
Round 5 said:
---0 Seconds: Both boys are still Hyperactive. I am glad these kids aren't mine! (3% Max CP regained by each)

---2.5 Seconds: Sugihira enters Defensive Mode! (-4 accuracy for +2 dodge)

---2.5 Seconds: Shinzo does a Hidden Action! Quite sneaky, much wow.

---5 Seconds: Shinzo leaves the shadows and tries to attach a Chakra-Suppressing Seal on Sugihira via Ranged Accuracy, but misses! (16 to 22)
Roll to determine accuracy: 2 (Melee was 1, Ranged was 2)
Shinzo's Ranged Accuracy: 4 + 9 + 3(Sneak Attack Bonus) = 16
Sugihira's Ranged Dodge: 9 + 13 = 22

---10 Seconds: Shinzo enters Defensive Mode (-2 accuracy for +1 dodge)
Note 1: Sugihira, you did not post nor send actions before the 48 hour limit so you were put into Defensive Mode. This gives you additional dodge for a loss of accuracy at the cost of 0.5 AP. You can leave this by dropping it for 0 AP.
Note 2: You need to specify the accuracy that you are using if it lets you choose or otherwise, it will be randomly rolled.
Note 3: 48 hours from now unless there is a concern with the mod or otherwise agreed upon. That means Saturday October 28th at 4:15 am forum time.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Silence answered Juko's question for the other combatans name. Well, i guess this one didnt work, eh? Slowly turning on the spot he took a glance at the surrounding training area. The grass was moving softly from side to side as the wind passed over it and the clouds were slowly crawling across the sky as if each pulling the sun all alone. Aside from the murmuring sounds of nature being natural Juko couldnt hear a thing. He sure is good in hiding, i cant hear anything, i cant see anything.... surely he hasnt run off yet, has he? Turning again he eyed the stairs that he had used to come up here and looked down at the village, trying to spot an eventual figure fleeing from the battle site. Nothing... i shouldve taken some porridge with me. It feels like ill have to wait for a bit here...
Suddenly he did hear something that didnt quite fit into the scenery around him. The sound of an object moving through the air, coming from behind him. With a quick grin Juko snapped around, just in time to see the small piece of paper coming straight at him. Ugh! He ducked and felt the note passing over him and hitting the ground a few steps away. I see, im not the only one who had the idea by now... hehe, this sure spices things up!
He allowed his chakra to flow freely into his fist now and started sprinting at Shinzo who had now revealed himself as being behind Juko.

[Sent Actions]
WC: 259​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo withdrew a slip of paper from his pouch, one hand pressing onto its surface to begin an inscription. He glanced around, hoping to not be spotted by his opponent. ‘Not long now’ his thoughts flicked through his head as he waited for the seal to be inscribed.

He pressed his feet against the wooden post, throwing himself forwards towards Juko with the chakra suppression seal in his hand. He waited for a moment, his right hand held onto the seal under his left armpit in an attempt to conceal it for a few extra seconds. The time came and Shinzo threw his arm out to his side, extending the seal in the direction of Juko. For the time being all seemed to be well, the flight was straight. ‘Yes, I have him now.’ Shinzo grinned to himself mid air. For the eight year old, time seemed to slow as he watched his sparring partner turn, his reactions seemed to peak well above what even Shinzo thought he himself was capable of. He watched him drop, avoiding the seal and strike that Shinzo had planned, which then carried him past. He hit the floor, rolling forwards before standing up. He looked up just in time to see Juko charging towards him, what was that in his hand? Shinzo gritted his teeth, things were not going to plan at all. He had to find a way to attach the seal.

The shinobi in training lowered his stance, readying himself for the incoming attack, the exact nature of which he was not sure about. With the chakra suppression seal still in hand, he waited for the opportune moment to act. Shinzo was running out of options.

WC: 284
[Actions sent]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Px4GjU9.png

CP: 870 + 29 - 328 = 571
AP: 2.0 AP - 2.0 AP = 0 AP (1 AP to start next round)
-Admiring his work
Shinzo.jpg

HP: 1510 - 243 = 1267
CP: 291 + 11 = 302
AP: 1.0 AP - 0.75 AP = 0.25 AP (1.25 AP to start next round)
-Taking a beating
Round 6 said:
---0 Seconds: Both boys are still Hyperactive. Someone keep caffeine away from them! (3% Max CP regained by each)

---0 Seconds: Sugihira drops Defensive Mode!

---0 Seconds: Shinzo also drops Defensive Mode! What a copycat!

---2.5 Seconds: Sugihira primes his E-Note to Remote Setting (200 CP put into it)

---5 Seconds: Sugihira attempts to attach the E-Note to Shinzo directly and is successful! (21 to 12)
Sugihira's Melee Accuracy: 5 + 16 = 21
Shinzo's Melee Dodge: 5 + 7 = 12

---5 Seconds: Shinzo enters Defensive Mode again! (+2 dodge for -4 accuracy)

---5 Seconds: Shinzo decides against Defensive Mode and leaves it!

---7.5 Seconds: Shinzo attempts to place his Chakra Suppressing Seal on Sugihira via Melee Accuracy and is successful! (18 to 11)
Shinzo's Melee Accuracy: 3 + 15 = 18
Sugihira's Melee Dodge: 5 + 6 = 11

---10 Seconds: Sugihira uses Pressure Burst Rank 1 with its special action and is successful! (20 to 9)
Sugihira's Ninjutsu Accuracy: 2 + 16 + 2(Special Action) = 20
Shinzo's Ninjutsu Dodge: 5 + 4 = 9
Chakra Suppression Seal's Extra CP Cost has been met.

---10 Seconds: Sugihira makes a Free Strike with Sneak Attack Bonuses via Strategist, but misses! (7 to 21)
Sugihira's Melee Accuracy: 2 + 2 + 3 = 7
Shinzo's Melee Dodge: 5 + 16 = 21
Note 1: It costs 0.5 AP to prime an E-note and another 0.5 AP to use one of the actions in the notes.
Note 2: There was some excitement this round, nice!
Note 3: 48 hours from when I posted this please.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back