Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Early Morning Training [Open RP]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo moved to counter the oncoming Juko, his weight shifted to allow him to use his opponents momentum to carry him around the target. This did not work at all. Shinzo soon found himself thrown into the air as he moved to avoid the incoming seal sent forwards by his opponent. His trajectory was completely thrown off, he lost control while in mid air, the seal was stuck to him. He bounced off one of the poles, landing hard on the ground. There was little else he could do at the moment. He let out a pained grunt as his body hit the ground with little finesse. His eyes moved to the chakra suppression seal in his hand, he needed to make a decision.

Shinzo hoisted himself up, lowering into a defensive stance, only to leave it moments later after he had made up his mind on his next action. He shot forwards, his physical form flickering as he ran, darting from side to side. He had to attach this seal, otherwise it was even more certain that he was done for. He leapt, flying towards his opponent. His flight path was uncompromised this time, he thrust his right hand forwards, pushing off of Juko’s back to summersault over him but to leave him with the little gift.

His landing this time was smooth, he was in control of his body this time. He turned around to watch Juko seemingly push the very air itself towards him. Shinzo was shoved backwards, his feet leaving two noticeable channels in the grass as he slid. He looked up and began to scan Juko as the force of the wind started to lower. He had to make some sort of decisive action otherwise there would be very little he could do to stop himself from being thrown all over the place. Shinzo thought for a moment, several scenarios flicking through his mind. In the time it took him to blink, he had made a decision.

WC: 332
[Sent actions]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dashing towards his opponent, Juko took aim at the boys left side, preparing to target the flank with his explosion note. As the two boys were about to collide, Juko quickly threw the little piece of paper towards the other one, which eventually managed to latch on to its target. Yes! Now ive got you! Thats what you get for messing with me, i will win this match! Turning around he watched as the other student landed rather clumsily on the ground, the explosive note stuck on his left side. Heh, ill show you what it means fighting with ME! Clutching his fist tightly he got ready to intercept any eventual attacks, however blocking or even dodging the boys attacks proved to be harder than anticipated. His moves proved meaningless as his opponent jumped through the air and left Juko's field of sight.
The last thing he noticed was a light touch on his back and a sudden straining feeling in his chakra system. Oh no, you dont! Turning on his heel he tried to land a quick strike but missed. Whatever was placed on his back now began to suck in small amounts of his chakra and with a quick touch he registered a note on his back. Ugh, this feels like that one time i ate bad porridge...
Determined to land a strike on his own Juko quickly formed a few handseals, leading chakra into his lungs. Again he felt the stining tug of the note on his back and wondered what exactly that note was, since it definately didnt seem to be an explosion tag. Breathing out quickly before his sparring partner could get into motion again he launched a strong blast of air and gleefully watched his target being launched back as his jutsu hit.
And now for the next step!

[Sent Actions]
WC: 305​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sugihira versus Shinzo said:
[col3]
Px4GjU9.png

HP: 1280
CP: 571 + 29 = 590
AP: 1.0 AP - 1.0 AP = 0 AP (1 AP to start next round)
-Admiring his work
-Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round
-Feeling a little less dodgy(Body Switch Penalty)||
Shinzo.jpg

HP: 1267 - 900* = 367
CP: 302 + 11 = 313
AP: 1.25 AP - 0.75 AP = 0.5 AP (1.5 AP to start next round)
-Likely bruised a little
-Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round[/col3]
Round 7 said:
---0 Seconds: Both combatants are still hyperactive, but the moderator is tired! (3% Max CP regained by each)

---0 Seconds: Sugihira sets off his E-Note and it goes boom! Shinzo is lucky that he didn't lose a finger!

---6 Seconds: Shinzo attempts to sprain Sugihira's arms, but Sugihira body switched w/ his prepared e-note! The e-note explodes on impact!

---8 Seconds: Shinzo prays that he doesn't get pummeled again!

---10 Seconds: Shinzo prays to the moderator to spare him, but it has no effect either way!
Note 1: The Seal that was on Sugihira is not there nor is he taking CP penalty. This is due to the fact that he passed the additional cost last round.
Note 2: 8 and 10 seconds are merely jokes and have no impact on the fight at all. I was being funny =P
Note 3: If there is no issues, please send actions and post when you are ready ^_^
* Forgot about the K-target primed with E-Note and misread Sugihira's conditional. That prepped e-note did 500 damage with the k-target and the one attached to Shinzo did 400 damage.

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the very same moment when Juko managed to bring on the explosive tag on the other kid he jumped backwards. Locking his hands in the form of the seal of release he ignited the little piece of paper that was stuck to a foreign body, causing a big explosion to occur right in front of him, filling the area with dust and smoke. He gulped. This... might have been a bit to much, no? I didnt know they would blow up THAT big, I need to be more carefull, i dont wanna kill anyone by accident! Oy! He cupped his hands in front of his mouth to ensure that the other one could hear him even through the smoke but received no reply. Shit, i better make sure hes still alive... Slightly tensed he made a few steps through the smokescreen until he felt like he was close to where his opponent had been when he blew up the note. Befor ehe could should out again though he felt movement to his side and with the reflex of a scared twelve year old he released his second seal, exchanging his position with the loose top part of the wooden pole that he had hid behind before. Then his eyes widened as he felt the tug of chakra being used. Aaaah shit, i totally forgot about that one! Another explosion went off somewhere in the hazy dustcloud in front of him as the second explosive note that he had stuck to the wooden training dummy exploded. Oooy, Boy! Are you allright? Sorry about that, i forgot i still had those! He did survive the first explosion though so hes bound to be somewhat tough.. ye?
Juko made a few carefull steps towards the cloud.

[Sent Actions]
WC: 294​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A ball of orange fire which was soon replaced with a cloud of smoke, an object shot from within, leaving a trail of the very same smoke behind it. The figure of Shinzo was thrown high into the air by the first explosion, he slid across the ground as he landed, kicking up a cloud of dust and dirt as his body came to a halt. A fire lit within his green eyes, he levelled them on Juko. Now was the time to return the favour after enduring such a hit. The eight year old boy pushed himself up, a tear in his clothing. It took him a moment but he soon re-centre himself but then he charged. He launched himself towards Juko, leading with his right foot. The strike hit… wood. Shinzo saw a glimpse of the next explosive note just in time to cover his face. The following explosion threw him back into the air, shredding the thin hand wrapping that covered his hands and forearms.

The boy ricochet off two poles before hitting the ground, face down with both arms together under his torso. His back raised and lowered slowly as Shinzo continued to breathe. He was alive, thankfully, but heavily injured.

[Actions sent]
WC: 205

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Px4GjU9.png

CP: 590 + 29 = 619
AP: 1.0 AP = 1.0 AP (2 AP to start the next round)
-Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round||
Shinzo.jpg

HP: 367
CP: 313 + 11 - 90 = 234
AP: 1.5 AP - 1.0 AP = 0.5 AP (1.5 AP to start the next round)
-Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round[/col3]
Round 8 said:
---0 Seconds: Both combatants are still hyperactive as a stray cat wanders past them! (3% Max CP regained by each)

---6 Seconds: Nothing occurs, but a heads-up that the penalty from Body Switch would have stopped at this point since it was a full round or 10 seconds!

---6.67 Seconds: Shinzo coats his arms in electricity (Thunderfist Rank 1)

---7.5 Seconds: Shinzo prays for his life! It's super effective!

---9.25 Seconds: Shinzo continues to pray! He still is kicking!

---10 Seconds: Juko stands their looking pretty fly for a white guy!
Note 1: Jokes again for actions following Shinzo's move at 6.67 seconds ^_^
Note 2: Mentioned how Body Switch's penalty works more or less at 6 seconds!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo lay on the ground, face down in the churned up dirt that his landing had caused. He gritted his teeth. ‘How could this have happened. Am I really that bad of a shinobi? Do I deserve to train any more if this is what my efforts have come to?’ A few specks of water formed at the corner of his eyes as he lay face down, both in sadness and frustration. He truly was weak, not worthy of anything. Nobody would care for a boy who couldn’t even defend himself. He sniffed, pulling a small steam of watered down mucus into his nose. The eight year old child tried to compose himself but he couldn’t.

His sadness grew into anger, anger at himself, anger at his opponent for making a fool out of him. Anger that he was not good enough. Tears streamed from his eyes. ‘I won’t amount to anything.’ He began to convince himself while he lay there on the brink of unconsciousness. Under his torso, Shinzo pushed his palms together attempting to conceal his hand movements as he began to weave seals. Blue sparks began to dance around his hands and forearms. This was his last opportunity to do something.

WC: 204
[Actions sent]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Slowly walking onward, Juko peered through the settling dust of the two explosions. Soon he had passed over a small crater which he recognized as their previous position and a slight shiver ran down his spine. Sure, i ment to win this sparring match but.. i did not intend to injure him... The dustcloud had now almost completely dissolved in the air allowing Juko to see a silhouette of his opponent in front of him. Alright, so hes there and he seems to be still breathing.. but hes not answering me? Could it be hes already capable of creating bunshins? Suddenly getting wary, Juko began forming handseals on his own, just in case something popped out of the dark silhouette in before his face.
After a few steps he suddenly felt the air tighten as a new sound snuck into his ear. The sound of electricity, followed by the blue shine coming from the other boys arms immediately made Juko react. Jumping backwards through the brownish haze he immediately released his own Jutsu, suddenly forgetting all thoughts about not wanting to harm his opponent in favor of his own survival.

[Sent Actions]
WC: 190​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col3]
Px4GjU9.png

CP: 619 + 29 - 198 = 450
AP: 2.0 AP - 2.0 AP = 0 AP (1.0 AP to start next round)
-Hyperactive - The user regains +3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round||
Shinzo.jpg

HP: 367 - 67 = 300
CP: 234 + 11 - 60 = 185
AP: 1.5 AP - 1.25 AP = 0.25 AP (1.25 AP to start next round)
Round 9 said:
---0 Seconds: The boys are still full of energy (+3% of their Max CP back at the beginning of every round due to Hyperactive)

---3.33 Seconds: Shinzo draws his swords that are not beautiful like butterflies!

---5 Seconds: Juko uses Thermal Maw Rank 1 at Shinzo and grazes him! This is a Partial Hit (25%)

Juko's Ninjutsu Accuracy: 2 + 4 = 6
Shinzo's Ninjutsu Dodge: 5 + 2 = 7

---8.33 Seconds: Shinzo uses Dynamic Slash Rank 1 at Juko, but misses! Oh dear! o.o

Shinzo's Melee Accuracy: 5 + 4 + 1 = 10
Juko's Melee Dodge: 5 + 10 = 15

---10 Seconds: Juko uses Thermal Maw Rank 1 with its special action at Shinzo, but misses! Bad luck on roll is bad luck.
Juko's Ninjutsu Accuracy: 2 + 1 = 3
Shinzo's Ninjutsu Dodge: 5 + 15 = 20
Note 1: I modded Thermal Maw's Special Action at normal timing because your normal attack would have gone off at 10 Seconds and your conditional technically would've occurred before Shinzo's attack which makes no sense.
Note 2: It's a stalemate.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shinzo pushed himself up from the floor and quickly reached for his sheathed butterfly swords. His face, hair and clothes had become charred after enduring both explosions. His hand wrappings were in tatters on his arms, only held together by a few lengths that roped around his hands, the rest hung off like dirty bandages. His hands shook as he took one blade in each hand and darted forwards. This time, however, he did not have the speed that he possessed at the beginning of the match. His knees buckled as he felt the wave of heat coming towards him, Shinzo grimaced as the pain in his body continued to sear at a higher degree than before.

He readied his two swords and swung at Juko, there was little finesse in this strike and it appeared that the eight year old had overestimated his range. The younger of the two students missed his swing by a solid foot. His eyes were clouded in a deep haze at this point. Soon darkness began to set in for the boy who was so confident not so long ago. He dropped to his knees, looking at what scenery was still visible to him. The darkness grew, it began creeping towards the centre of his eyes. He felt another wave of heat pass over him, but he soon felt nothing. His face hit the floor, as did his weapons with a clatter. Though he was still breathing he would be otherwise unresponsive as his short frame lay motionless on the grass.

WC: 257
[OOC: Fight is over]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When Juko's opponent finally began moving Juko had already finished forming the ncessary seals to complete his own jutsu. Gathering his chakra in his lungs he exhaled as the other boy came charging at him with electrified looking blades crossed and ready to slash at him. Oh shit, this looks like its gonna hurt! I cant let that move hit me! Before his opponent could reach him however Juko's breath of fire hit him straight up. Hah! The blond haired student raised his fist in the air to celebrate the clean hit before one of the blades suddenly cut through the smoke and through the air right in front of him. Yikes, your really persistent for your age! Tough as old Porridge, this boy! This time however he didnt have to dodge the attack. The butterfly blade cleaved through the thick smoke without even so much as touching Juko and right after it the other boy slowly dropped to the ground, knees first, face last.
Juko's face tensed. Ah damnit man, please be allright and still alive! Comeonnnnn why didnt you say a word when your already this beaten and bruised!? He rushed forward and grabbed the other kid by the shoulders, carefully raising his torso and shaking him. Oy! OY! Dude, wake up!... Shit... When the kid didnt respond to his calls, Juko decided to do the only thing that seemed right at the moment and heaved the limp body on his shoulders.
Ugh... sure is heavy for someone so young... Gasping and panting he slowly made his way down into the village and towards the nearest hospital.
Well this is gonna be fun to explain to the docs... and we also both missed the class... shit

[Leaving the Fight]
WC: 288​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back