Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Edge Vs. Coffee [Requesting Maikeru]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Feeling the sand cave and curl from underneath the weight of my feet helped settle in the perspective of where I was. An old sentiment, and a growing sense of discomfort with the whole scenario; Thinking about the past are we? "Indeed." I voiced publicly, if only to myself in the near center of the sands of the arena; with the scattered crowds that await in the arenas for varying sorts of fights, eyeing Shieo with idle whispers.

I surveyed the stands just as well, recalling the many years ago; my first and only time setting foot in the arena, designed to test the Cloud village's strongest combatants. The Cloud Nine; letting out a careful flow of air through my nose in response to my own thoughts coursing the memories. The sentiment was there, and perhaps a few watching recalled my presence by name, but the discomfort ailed me; my aversion to the public was still ever present, being watched, being studied and interrogated by the eyes of many. It led me to eventually look inwards, my introversion settling itself by blocking out the many.

It was then, that I shifted my attention forwards; to the gates that spanned on the opposing side of the arena. Wherein the opponent to the exchange of combat would come from. I still wasn't completely sure why those in the higher echelons of the village's hierarchy chose me to pit against those who come from the outside, foreigners that for whatever reason needed a purpose, or a reason to display what they could manage in combat.

Taking a moment to let the static chatter and ambient sounds to drown into the background, my eyes closed and focused on the darkness that lofted gently in my mind. Aight' aught' to steel m'self... Been some time since m' last real clash. My eyes re-emerged to the bright light of the arena and the scattered colors that made the crowds in the distance; steeling my attention to the area in-front of me. My dour expression awaiting the combatant called to duel.

Note: Giving permission to have the bmod called on the first post.
Thought
"Speech."
Bahamut Thought.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a long sigh as Maikeru entered through the entrance to the Coliseum. It was curious how many times the cloud village seemed to want to test their new recruits. First, it was the strange hospital that this village seemed to have. Now, he had to fight one of Cloud's Chuunin to test if his combat skills measured up to them? Not to mention they were all at unthinkably early hours and always seemed to be scheduled on his days off. How very troublesome.

Still there was a part of him that was excited about this opportunity, apparently, this guy had precognition that could rival the Uchiha clan. For that kind of clarity and sight to be in someone without the clan's coveted Sharingan, well, that was something he just had to see. Hiking up the collar of his furred trenchcoat he stepped with purpose into the bright light of the Coliseum, his now second entrance into this arena. His first had been a victory, how would his second opportunity fare he wondered.

"So.." He said upon entering the arena, seeing the long-haired swordsmen across from him in the center of the arena. "You're to be my opponent? Well, it's an honor to fight you sir."

Removing his arm from the cast that it had been hidden inside of across his chest, he let the blue ripples in it flare with chakra. From behind him a large spirit formed from the blue chakra for a moment, a hellish looking armored samurai with a wicked smile across its face. As quickly as it came the spirit vanished in a shower of blue sparks, which sprinkled into the light snowfall around them before burning out as brightly as they came.

"Well, I think there's better things you would be doing today, so let's get this started. My name is Uchiha Maikeru, and I will be your opponent today."

[Bmod Called]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
giphy.gif

Aight Chillins', it is I Sanyu here to mod yo fight, I just got a few requirements:
  • Link all your stuff in your actions, if you're using a jutsu, link it. If you're using an affinity move, link to the list. If you're using a dependent action from a CA/BL, link to the CA/BL.
  • List your passives, just make a list one time and copy pasta it into ever action cause I promise you I will forget something.
  • If you have any concerns contact me on Discord, if I don't respond immediately I'm either at work (I have discord on my phone) or I'm being lazy and don't care for that moment.
  • I'm quite the stickler for wordings and rules so make sure to double check your stuff before you send them.
  • If something is wrong in your profile, even if it was approved incorecctly, its wrong and unusable. (ie. Shinobi 101 written wrong, Wrong class becomes rookie class.)

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Sir?" I had repeated under the mask of hushed words; a droll that elongated the word with a pathetic aversion to the thought that came with it. "Can't b' gettin' that old now can I..." I ended with a pursed breath, letting out the idea of being old fade from the front of my mind. What mattered was the young-man they sent me to test; or was he here to test me?

Nevertheless, I propped my weight over to my right foot and felt the sensation of my form altering the curvature of the grounding beneath me. My senses were slowly elevating to something akin to a combat sense, a hyper-focus to the area around me; to the person I was intent to engage against in the art of war. As much of a nuisance as expending effort was, no one person deserves being undermined for their efforts, their cause or their skill in their craft. And our craft was combat.

Taking in my persons, I affixed my thoughts ever momentarily on myself; gathering my bearings. Recognizing my weight, the tint of my sun-touched skin of the Marshlands, the porcelain white scales that littered on one shoulder and one side of my waist as a make-shift kit of armor. Each minute movement causing them to chitter among themselves like a hive of insects; dig further and the tans, browns and faded off-colors of my furs, leather and cloth attire came to mind. That's right, I didn't uphold to the astute and typical appearance of a shinobi- hells, I hardly fit into society. With no apparent weapons aside from the shinobi pouch that was firmly affixed to my backside through the intricacies of knots, and clever placements rendered me both capable of agile movement; with the advantage of covering any blind-spots with light enough armors.

Coursing a deep breath inwards, the refreshment of the air sent a shiver throughout my system. Acknowledging what nerves still existed, which were so damaged over the decades of combat and reminding me of the sensation of my hair tickling down the nape of my neck; the fringe that fluttered against the gentle wind against my brow and cheek. It was in the comfort of the superfluous motions of the world that grounded me to each moment that demanded my attention; besides. It prepared me for combat more than any other ritual that others adhere too. I had the matters of physical combat ingrained into my muscles, mind and spirit- but too, the ticks of the mind. Understanding, admiring and acknowledge that which makes myself and my opponent tick...

It was then, I sent the drawn air out through pursed lips. The sand sifted through the geta I wore as footwear, filtering through my toes as I pressed my legs down more, preparing myself for the initial engagement. Each my arms slowly lifted upwards, positioning my right fist up level with my cheek; the left up-front, level with my pecs and a half a length forwards for parrying.

"Dun' undermine yer'self. Save 't niceties; we're both 'ere by command. See'y self ready."

My pulse fired, the heat of battle was kindled into a flame.

[Actions Sent - Let the Jam Slam]
Thought
"Speech."
Bahamut Thought.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shieo
Maikeru

3RTs2vg.gif
[lb]
HP: 45000[lb][/lb]
CP: 33000 - 2189 = 30811[lb][/lb]
AP: 10 - 8.5 = 1.5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 11[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Covefe addiction[lb][/lb]

file.php
[lb]
HP: 37800 - 2013 = 35787[lb][/lb]
CP: 27300 - 2515 = 24785[lb][/lb]
AP: 8 6.4 - 4.53 = 1.87[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 6.65[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Sharingan[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sShieo does a hidden action
  • Hit!

Shieo's tattoo begins to grow!
Maikeru: 55Shieo: 110
0.50sShieo takes a swig of covefe! (Sharingan)Shieo: 450
0.63sMaikeru activates his boring, unflavored Sharingan!Maikeru: 450
1.00sShieo enters Enchanter Stance
1.25sMaikeru draws Kusanagi
1.88sMaikeru switches for Fire Style: Heat Caress
2.00sShieo's Cursed Seal completes!
4.50sShieo does a hidden action
  • Hit!
  • Hit!
  • Maikeru seeing multiples!
Maikeru: 780Shieo: 621
6.61sMaikeru uses Higuma on Shieo
  • Shieo bursts into confetti!
    • Auto-Hit (10%): 7
Maikeru: 704Maikeru: 2065[lb]
Shieo: 504
7.00sShieo does a hidden action!
  • Hit!
Maikeru: 474Shieo: 504

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes -----
  • Shieo you ran out of AP
  • Maik: Your AP is correct, I know it looks weird, but its correct.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Perchance a familiarity to the customs of combat that lay my life on the impending line between death and life; drew my mind forwards a lock-down on the foe before any motions were made by the two of us. A blur of motion sifted through the air as my hands connected, wove a series of seals and bridged the gap between this Maikeru's mind and my own. It trickled through the cracks of his mind, seeding itself into the young man's amygdala; fixating his chemical balances to stir something akin to anxiety and nervousness at my presence. A means to slow him down, cause hesitation and doubt before he acted- thus, granting myself ample time furthermore.
It was then, I felt the surging growth of heat and energy that stirred in cyclical nature throughout my system. The curses that I've accumulated over the years begun to amplify my core strengths; with the cost of my livelihood. Visually, I recognized the small distinctions, my eyes flickered something dullen orange; I suspect hardly visible- and my patches of my skin underneath my clothing started to develop objects that resembled scales, an armor- something that allowed durability beyond simple human capacities. My hair bushed ever so slightly, ferality taking its form to add even more to my barbaric appearance.

In that final setting moment, I had slid my hand to my shinobi pouch and grasped a small capsule; positioning it into my mouth between my teeth and bit down. Simultaneously witnessing the young-man afore me draw a weapon and take form, in-spite the subtle detriments to his mind and senses. Admirable, if anything.

No matter; I had ample preparations fulfilled, conditions completed and the field was in play. The two combatants, endured to begin the official engagement of warfare. However, I fought in more than one plane. And with the coffee from my capsule finally settling into my system, everything kicked into a synced up over-drive. My senses fired, chakra flared and my body sizzled with heat wrapping around it as the curses settled themselves into fruition. To set the field of battle appropriate, I reached back into my tool pouch; wiring a handful of strangely shaped kunai and in one fell swing let them fly. Each was intended to seek a path away from Maikeru; finding home in the sand they each bore strange markings outside the usual realm of fuuinjutsu. Without delay, my own form vanished into a ear shattering 'fwomp' as I reappeared to one of the six kunai that lay scattered across the land of the arena- however, simultaneously; a replica of my appearance did to each position. With a now surrounding six visuals of my form set on Maikeru.
Admittedly, he begun moving much quicker than I anticipated; but preparation is the key to success in combat, and as the man closed his distances for his combat style-- too did one of the six versions of me begun their own course of moment. Plotting by reaching down and gripping the tri-horned kunai in hand, once the weaponized attack devoted itself to assailing; I had flicked the kunai just barely above his head, set course to pass it through the movement of his own momentum. And with a little tricky timing- reappeared with the same audible 'fwomp' above Maikeru, the same kunai was flourished between a finger and sent to slash across his form, leaving a trail of injury to follow.
With no separation of timing from my evasion, did my mind break into Maikeru's once more sending through his system to his spinal column and seizing control of the sense of feeling from his body- And replacing the comfort of the heated sun, and the sand beneath our feet with an electrical discharge. As if grabbing a hold of an electrical fence and refuting to let go, the surging energy intent to slow him even further- and by simple appearances and my own connection- I wager it worked.

While one of the six versions of me landed; it came to my attention that I was treating the engagement as if I were against someone in a situation of peril. One who could seize my life, or my to theirs- Crossing my mind, I debated whether I should be tailoring back my mental siege. For better, to see what the man had to offer. Of course, doing nothing wasn't an option either; an alternative route of combat perhaps?

[Actions Sent]
Thought
"Speech."
Bahamut Thought.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Oh.'

The words rang out in Maikeru's mind as the man had assaulted him with both mental and physical attacks, causing the young Uchiha boy to go on the defensive. With a snap of his fingers, the glowing blue Katana of Kusanagi appeared in his right hand, before he quickly brought it up to block at one of the kunai the man had been wielding against him. Blood red eyes shot around the battlefield, taking note of the landing position of every kunai, it didn't exactly take a tactical genius to figure out the man had been using them as a focusing point for some kind of.. teleportation. How strange.

It was at that moment that Maikeru felt the lingering effects of a genjutsu on the back of his mind as if gripping at his nervous system. But, the other man hadn't made a hand sign, had he? At least, not after the first. So how did...

Clicking his tongue against the roof of his mouth, the young man flipping his sword back in his hand, preparing for another round of this to continue. Once again, his eyes evolved in his head, the three tomoe shaping and changing into the feared form of the clan's final Kekkei evolution, the Mangekyo Sharingan. With the enhanced clarity, things around him seemed to slow down, if even for a moment. It gave him time to think, to plan, which he was really going to need to do in this battle.

'So.. he has clones, or he's using something as I used on Reicheru back in the forest of death. Either way, those are going to be a problem..' As he thought, his grip on his sword loosened, causing the blade once again to vanish from the battlefield. 'Haven't really tested this jutsu before, but, better to do it now than never..'

Well, it seemed cloud had some interesting fighters in it at the very least, he supposed it was time to see what they could really do.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shieo
Maikeru

3RTs2vg.gif
[lb]
HP: 45000[lb][/lb]
CP: 30811 -> 29400 - 827 - 5976 = 22597[lb][/lb]
AP: 11 - 10.5 = .5[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 10.5[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Covefe & Sake addiction, Sandstorm Veil[lb][/lb]

file.php
[lb]
HP: 35787 - 540 = 35247[lb][/lb]
CP: 24785 - 210 - 4020 = 20555[lb][/lb]
AP: 8 6.65 - 6.25 = .4[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 8.4[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Sharingan[lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sShieo drops a maintain![lb]
Shieo drops Enchanter style.[lb]
Shieo adds some sake to his covefe! (Mangekyo Sharingan!)
Shieo: 810
0.75sMaikeru activates his Mangekyo SharinganMaikeru: 900
1.36sShieo uses Sandstorm VeilShieo: 504
1.50sMaikeru sheaths Kusanagi
3.18sShieo does a hidden actionShieo: 612
5.45sShieo does a hidden action
  • Hit!
Shieo: 1080
6.02sMaikeru uses Sol Fire Tempest!
  • Great big ball of fire in the sky!!!
Maikeru: 2750
6.77sMaikeru re-draws Kusanagi
8.18sShieo does a hidden actionShieo: 2970
9.04sMaikeru uses Vanishing Slash on Shieo
  • Auto-hit (10%): 80
  • Maikeru: 41
  • Shieo: 45
  • Miss!
Maikeru: 370

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes -----

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

As the situation came to its first phase closure, I flourished the tri-horned kunai that lived in the grip of my right hand. A controlled exhale eased out my nostrils, the dryness of the air suctioning to my skin and lungs as I took in another breath to replace the last. While I intended to ease off the Genjutsu, even with a simple observation; it was proving perhaps too effective to be considered adequate grounds for testing. Simultaneously, my left hand had traced back to my shinobi pouch and withdrew another capsule; namely labelled 'espresso' and slipped it away into the confines of my mouth. With only a moments passing, the effects were accelerating my system, actuating a heightened alacrity even further; and stimulating my nervous system, reactions and overall performance to another grade higher.

Needless to say, it didn't require the sight of a hawk to recognize the signature nature of the Uchiha I was facing. With the matter of his eyes, and the state they were advancing I needed to do something to stifle the advancement, else pay a hefty price of allowing a strength to grow beyond the confines of controlling it. So I did what any logical person would do; or at least, one without the benefit of their blood granting them supreme strengths. While taking advantage of the plethora of clones filling the arena, each of them all knelt down; wrapping their fingers through the grainy sands that filled the combative zone.
Admittedly, as the thought was crossing my mind; I realize it was a cheap tactic, but an effective one. So as each was prepared; they all took their kunai and launched them simultaneously towards Maikeru from all angles. While none were inherently directed to strike him, they were all close enough to give credence that may be the case. As soon as one closed the distance well enough; I enticed the trigger of the Thunder God Technique- the sensation of the drag filled each cell within' my system, pulling me to the mark at asinine speeds. It was at the moment of arrival, my feet hadn't even touched the ground yet afore I whipped my handful of sand forwards. Crashing the material into the Uchiha's eyes, just in-time for my body to erase itself from position; and reappear by another kunai with some distance between the two of us. The clones moving and acting all within' the realms of realism to avoid discovery.

The following seconds were quick as a blur, between my left hand sifting through preparatory seals under the guise of the obscured vision of my opponent. And acknowledging the presence of an enormous abundance of flaming chakra filling the area that didn't belong to me. Although I had filled in some gaps for some tactics to come, I couldn't help but see the perseverance in Maikeru; though he was in a state of disarray both from sight, and the lingering presence of genjutsu- he still wielded himself in a manner of combat. Engaging forth; forcing one of the many copies of myself to make evasive tactics to prevent being struck.

I felt that these coming next seconds were going to be defining; and perhaps a bit of a shock for the two of us. It certainly held an air of anticipation and it drug the ropes of tension through my mind as I strategized my next movements with care.

[Actions Sent]
Thought
"Speech."
Bahamut Thought.

Maikeru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You need to move."

The voice rang out in his head, always stating the obvious that fucking spirit. Even as his eyes slowly began to morph and change for a final time he found it hard to track the older shinobi's movements. It wasn't just that the man was fast, that would have been perfectly fine. No, the man was vanishing for brief moments in time, his chakra completely disappeared each time.. he..

With a sigh, Maikeru brought his Katana up again to deflect another kunai that was being thrown haphazardly around the field shaking his head internally as he realized the purpose behind those specially marked Kunai. His Mangekyo narrowed as he looked to the competitor, flicking his sword in a small circle around him as he watched his movements, anticipating the kumo nin's next move.

Now, see, the problem with this strategy was the fact that Maikeru was trying to anticipate what a leaf shinobi would do. After all, that was most of his experience in combat. Shieo, very fucking clearly, was not a god damn leaf shinobi.

The first thought that went through the young Uchiha's head was 'wow, he did not actually do that, did he?'. The second thought was overwhelmed by the blind, unyielding rage that quickly followed. His sword vanished from his hand in a puff of spirit and energy as both of his hands moved up to rub the sand and other debris that was currently assaulting his ocular sockets.

"Son of a bitch!" he yelled, continuing to excessively rubbing his eyes. "Did you.. you just.. what the fuck?"

Blinking rapidly, water gathering in his eyes as his body attempted to cleanse the impurities in his eyes, the world was coming in blurry. Sight was completely out of the question now, that much was for sure.

"Think for a second, young, stupid warrior." Susano rang out in his head, the form of the spirits once again forming behind Maikeru, it's large spiritual Katana pointed menacingly at Shieo. "You do not fight alone, you fight with me! I will guide your blade, like always. Now, move Uchiha Maikeru."

Maikeru's hand clenched, the bright blue blade once again forming in his hand as his rage flowed freely through him. The curse seal on his stomach began to burn, sending dark, coursing chakra to infuse with his blade. Around him lightning chakra began to sparkle, crackling and sparking before forming large lightning bolts that flowed freely around the boy's body.

GenuinePoshHamadryad-size_restricted.gif

Around him the sand began to swirl and push away as the pressure that was forming from his chakra began to become too much for the small particles to handle. The blue white lightning that had been forming began to change as well, darkening into a black form from the corruption of his cursed seal. Standing to his full height, sword resting lightly on his shoulder, Maikeru's looked to Shieo with closed eyes. It was time to begin.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shieo
Maikeru

3RTs2vg.gif
[lb]
HP: 45000 - 13539 = 31461[lb][/lb]
CP: 22597 - 14214 = 8383[lb][/lb]
AP: 10.5 - 10.5 = 0[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 10[lb][/lb]
Maintains: Covefe & Sake addiction, Sandstorm Veil[lb][/lb]

file.php
[lb]
HP: 35247 - 39271 + 775 = -3249[lb][/lb]
CP: 20555 - 6162 = 14393[lb][/lb]
AP: 8.4 - 6.25 = 2.15[lb][/lb]
AP Next Round: 9[lb][/lb]
Maintains: [lb][/lb]

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

[/tbody]

TIME​
ACTION​
DMG TAKEN​
CP USED​
0.00sShieo's Desert Tendril goes off!
  • Shieo: 48, 49, 48, 41
  • Shieo: 42, 45, 32, 37
  • Shadow Displacement Activates
  • Stealth Attempt: 24 vs 21
  • Shieo is in stealth![lb2]
  • Shieo: 35, 39, 37, 40
  • Maikeru: 42, 34, 33, 34
  • 3 Hit, 1 Miss
  • Pierce & Impale (36%): 13,15,12
  • Bleed R1
  • Impalce Crit (35%): 98, 25, 4
[lb2]

Shieo does a hidden action
  • Maikeru's shadow manifests!
[lb2]

Shieo does a hidden action
  • Maikeru's shadow begins to hold him back!?
Maikeru: 9660
2.86sShieo does a hidden action
  • Hit[lb2]

Shieo uses Updraft on Maikeru
    • Auto-Hit (10%): 74
    • Shieo: 35
    • Maikeru: 24
    • Hit[
    • Stun (40%): 91
    [lb2]

Shieo combos into Vaporization on Maikeru
    • Auto-Hit (10%): 12
    • Shieo: 35
    • Maikeru: 29
    • Hit
    • Radiation (36%): 60
    • Sear (36%): 91
    [lb2]

Shieo uses Scorched Land on Maikeru
    • Auto-Hit (10%): 58
    • Shieo: 41
    • Maikeru: 35
    • Hit
Maikeru: 24111[lb]
Shieo: 4822
Shieo: 8159
4.17sMaikeru uses omni-flash on Shieo
  • Auto-Hit (10%): 42
  • Maikeru: 36, 45, 36, 30, 38
  • Shieo 1: 36, Partial, Clone!
  • Shieo 2: 27, Hit, Actual Cannibal Shieo!
  • Shieo 3: 40. Miss, Probably a clone anyway!
  • Shieo 4: 42, Miss, maybe another clone!
  • Shieo 5: 32, Hit, Definitely a clone!
  • Disruption (9%): 83, 58
Shieo: 1659Maikeru: 3852
6.19sShieo does a hidden action
  • Auto-Hit (10%): 74
  • Shieo: 40, 40
  • Maikeru: 43, Miss
  • Maik's Shadow: 24, Hit!
Maikeru's Shadow: 4747[lb]
Shieo: 949
Shieo: 3580
7.44sMaikeru uses Annihilation on Shieo
  • Auto-Hit (10%): 4
  • Hit!
Shieo: 6109Maikeru: 2310
9.05sShieo does a hidden action
  • Auto-Hit (10%): 2, 31
  • Shieo: 50
  • Maikeru's Shadow: 40
  • Crit!
  • Flash Fire: 87, 5
  • Maikeru's Shadow is flash fire'd!

Maikeru: 5500, KO'd
Maikeru's Shadow:: 5500
Shieo: 2475

[thead]
[/thead]
[tbody]

Notes -----

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

For a drawn moment I stood there, biding my time and witnessing how the young Uchiha optioned to make his next moves. It didn't take much work to have noticed that the act of using tricky and underhanded tactics were not well-received by the shinobi of Leaf; a stance of pride and superiority seemed to be the merits he stood by- Of course, it didn't make me feel guilty in the slightest. Survival of the fittest, besides using a logical tactic was generally just a better mode of combat; less usage of chakra and expendable tools simply made me most sense.

Nevertheless, in the explosion of an inert power that lay dormant in the young Uchiha had marked the next stage of our engagement. While I still held the advantage of sight and general capacity in the means of combat; he had taken on an air of unpredictability through his heightened emotions. It was at that moment, that I suspected that if I am given the opportunity I should try to finish this spar.
His next movements were of relatively the same speed, but he had started to alter his style of combat. It was apparent he favored using his sword for most combative engagements; but with the field of clones ailing his mind the next movements were sensible. While he unleashed a horde of electrically binding senbon through the air, the static hiss of white-noise and crackle of lightning had deafened the air as they soared towards myself and the series of clones. With each having their own means to attempt to evade the electricity; some had successfully gotten out of the way of the assault, however the sting of seared flesh had alarmed my nervous system; sending a numbing sensation to the affected location. While the damage wasn't of significant worry just yet due to a protective layer of chakra that coated over my form, it didn't completely save me from the pain firing with my movements henceforth.

In a blur of motion, the young Uchiha had taken it to heart and seized the opportunity when this particular 'me' didn't disperse through the contact of the senbon. And in a blur of motion he had closed the gap and with an executed strike had made contact with my form sending me soaring back through the impact of my armors, the injury finding itself primarily internally with inflammation and internal bruising. What he hadn't noticed; is while I lacked the opportunity to evade the strike; I had planted my palm against his torso at the peak of his strike.
In doing this, I latched a marking of the Hiraishin atop his clothing. And as the pluming of the sand that bellowed on either side of my body through the strike had started to drift down towards the battle-floor once more. I found myself twirling through open air for some seconds afore I could find my equilibrium and twisted my form to plant my feet to the ground; sending waves of sand to curl on either side of my feet to slow the momentum. Instinctively I had lifted a hand and rubbed the point of impact, it screamed with sensory agony; reminding my mortality that it was shirked ever so slightly by a heavy blow.

Wella' that bloody hurt... Casting my reservations of injury aside in my mind, I steeled my eyes back onto the target. Understanding the next move would likely do a number on the young man. "Aight'.. Time't move." Speaking low to myself as I took a step forwards, my form shifting into a taijutsu heavy-stance. An invisible whirling of chakra roared around my right fist, as a gargantuan concentration of chakra licked through my system and centralized itself to the point of my balled fist.

With the slick motion of one more step forwards, I felt the asinine pull of the marking drag my body at inhuman speeds. Reappearing just inches from Maikeru; with my arm cocked back I felt the motions come naturally, as I twisted my whole body into a full-force straight punch. Aimed straight between Maikeru's fourth and fifth ribs, a critically vulnerable point on any average human. I figured, even if he had some sort of tool to reduce the impact; it would still do a god awful number on him. It was then I felt the folds of his body come crashing into my chakra charged fist; it was then that I unleashed all the pent up energy and sent it flying all at once.
Now, that unfortunately served its own injury towards my arm and body; sending sores throughout, but a minor price to pay.

It was now just a matter of seeing the after-math, and if I needed to continue.

[MFT]
Thought
"Speech."
Bahamut Thought.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back